View Poll Results: batman or superman
batman 14 77.78%
superman 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

naruto_fan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to naruto_fan

Old 12-23-2008, 06:21 AM

witch one u think is better i say batman? why because his dark and in some cartoons and shows when he hit u he lifts his arm up and hit u with the spikes on his arm

and he just rocks!!!

skatermonkey95
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2008, 06:28 AM

i say super man because: he has super strength and he can fly

Zero Affinity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2008, 07:22 AM

Though I like Batman a great deal more than Superman, Superman is almost guaranteed to win in a fight. Unless Batman's suit happened to have been made out of Kryptonite, Superman would beat him to a bloody pulp.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 12-23-2008, 07:36 AM

I like batman cuss he do-sent have super powers.. though he is uber rich.. but then again hes using his money to make the world a saver place..

ok.. making gotham city a better place.. but still!
superman always wins
batman u always wonder if he can do it. more fun that way i t
hink!

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2008, 07:49 AM

i like batman better cause is doesn't need his super powers to keep up with all the other people, he just has his gadgets, spare time, and lots of money.

Also he is constantly trying to make people so he never had to exist, he also has some more amusing in my mind than superman.

fun fact: he has kyrptonite incase superman goes against him, jsut in case.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 12-23-2008, 08:08 AM

xD Everyone else pointed out that Batman has gadgets, but he also seems more intelligent that Superman, I mean Superman doesn't need to think of escape routes or find out the structure of a building, he can just bust in there.
Therefore I think, Batman with his superior intelligence would win.
Since knowledge=POWER. xD

Plus, Batman is just way cooler.

Veris
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Veris Send a message via Yahoo to Veris

Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 AM

Batman! Because Isis is in it :) (Cat woman's kitty~)

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2008, 08:48 AM

This thread seems to be better suited to the Media forum, so i'll just go along and move it there.

The Volturis Lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Volturis Lover Send a message via MSN to The Volturis Lover Send a message via Yahoo to The Volturis Lover

Old 12-23-2008, 02:47 PM

Batman. He has awesome sidekicks and great gear.

Inkjection
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2008, 04:12 PM

I like Batman, just because it's darker. Plus the villains in Batman are cooler than superman' villains.

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 12-24-2008, 04:49 AM

Batman defeats villains without superpowers. He's rich. And he had to be pretty smart to make all those gadgets. He's not all that bad looking, either. Plus, I can think of more villains he has defeated than Superman. For instance: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Two-Face

Superman's villains: Lex Luthor (There may be more, but me and my brother can't think of any more. And we're both big on old-school superheroes.)

Now, Superman can fly, yes, but Batman can do a lesser sort of flying, with his grappling hooks and swinging from the buildings. He may not be able to fly in the air, but for his little city of Gotham, he can get around well enough. Superman, may be able to fly, but he doesn't necessarily need it, because he only works in the city he lives in, too. You never hear about Superman going to China or anywhere else. Sure, he's always "saving the world" but he does it by staying in his own city. Also, Superman has super-human speed. So? Batman has a really fast car. It may not go as fast as Superman, but what it lacks in speed, it make sup for in being bullet proof (also a Superman power), and doing all these other weird, but cool things. Superman has laser vision, x-ray vision, and ice breath. True, Batman can do neither of these, and I don't think he has any gadgets that do those things, but...well, actually, Batman has a sonar-like vision gadget which is just as good as x-ray. As fgor the laser vision and the ice breath, well, Batman doesn't need ice, and I think he has his own little laser things. Now, Superman also has inhuman strength. Batman can't top that. I got no ideas for how Batman is equal to, or better than Superman when it comes to the strength. But anyway, Batman has gadgets taht do almost the same thing as Superman, and he does it all without superpowers.

However, I don't like Batman or Superman all that much. My favorite superheroes of all time are Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Ironman. I actually prefer villains to the heroes, though.

naruto_fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2008, 10:03 AM

the poll say 2 votes on superman boo!!!!!

and 7 on batman yay!!!!!

Bii
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-24-2008, 07:15 PM

DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BATTTMMAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Walkyrje
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Walkyrje

Old 12-24-2008, 07:26 PM

I say Green Lantern.

I'm never going to be an obsessesed billionaire, or an alien from a dead planet, who gets a funky high from a yellow sun. I'm never going to be a mutant, or accidentally get bitten by an irradiated spider.

But, by god, the little blue men could come and give me a power ring tomorrow! I'm ready, little blue men! :lol:

Bii
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-24-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkyrje View Post
I say Green Lantern.

I'm never going to be an obsessesed billionaire, or an alien from a dead planet, who gets a funky high from a yellow sun. I'm never going to be a mutant, or accidentally get bitten by an irradiated spider.

But, by god, the little blue men could come and give me a power ring tomorrow! I'm ready, little blue men! :lol:
LMFAO!
"I'm ready, little blue men! "

Akaito
Send a message via MSN to Akaito

Old 12-24-2008, 11:38 PM

Batman, he doesn't need superpowers to defeat villains.

naruto_fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaito View Post
Batman, he doesn't need superpowers to defeat villains.
ya because hes just that kool!!!

Tranquilize_er
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-25-2008, 10:18 PM

GO BAMAN WOO!
He has no real superpowers yet her is a superhero. He glides, with style. He doesnt fly, yet he can make it to the ground unscathed from atop a 30 story+ building. now that, could woop supermans arse anyday =]]

`Trixxy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-28-2008, 05:32 AM

I say Superman because, a) he has some kick-ass moves, b) he has an awesome car (Bat Mobile), c) he's enemies with the Joker. :drool:, and d) even though he doesn't have any powers, he can still beat down his enemies with one punch. Now that's cool.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-28-2008, 08:01 AM

Batman for sure. Superman is overrated because he can do anything.

Katurine
Web Warrior for GrailKnights

Old 12-28-2008, 11:46 AM

I say Batman. I've always liked Batman more, he's a nice guy despite being filthy rich. Superman is a jerk. Plus, Batman has a better fashion sense(I mean, blue and red suit? WTH, Superman?)and some awesome equipment. Hey, even Joker envied him! XD

@'Trixxy. You're talking about Batman, not Superman. ;)

Jenova4
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2008, 03:29 PM

Batman for the win. Also because if any situation gets too awkward, just stare someone intently in the face, in all seriousness, and then slowly begin to say, " I...Am....Batman!" And then proceed to scale a tall building and jump into the Bat-Jet to get back to the Batcave.

kitty~lover
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2008, 07:28 PM

super man! why? the guy can fly,that must count for something right?

fancy heavenly-angel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-16-2009, 08:53 PM

i choose batman because he has more action. He's awesome!

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2009, 05:21 AM

I say batman, and I don't mean christian bale. I love the comic (especially the darker more recent incarnations, like Arkham) the cartoons and some of the movies. Batman is deeper and disturbed, the villains are far more interesting and I like how he constantly wonders if he belongs in arkham mental institution with the villains because he may just be insane.

I loved when Joker checked himself back into Arkham. Why? Because he was forgetting the joke.

And i think my favorite Joke from Batman was

Quote:
What weighs six ounces sits in a tree and is very dangerous?

A sparrow with a machine gun