Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 01-18-2009, 01:55 PM

Hello everyone! This is a thread that is still a work in progress. Some characters I haven't designed yet and others I haven't set up profiles for yet. But if you want some of the shinies in my next post or like my characters that you want to draw them feel free to offer your services!

FORM
HTML Code:
[color=red][b][u]I would like to draw for you![/u][/b][u][/u][/color]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Character(s) to draw:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
Art Trades> I will be picky about art trades as well as it takes up my own time to work on my art. I especially love good digital paintings - I would be willing to do different styles of art (painting, cel shading, etc.) depending on the quality of art being offered.
Check out my DeviantART for examples:

ART TRADE FORM
HTML Code:
[color=red][b][u]I would like to do an art trade with you![/u][/b][u][/u][/color]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Character(s) of mine to draw:[/b]
[b]Character(s) of yours I would draw:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b]

Last edited by Navi; 08-03-2009 at 10:30 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 01:55 PM

:gold: 3,000 :gold:

Celes Paradi Set (800+)
Halloween 2008 Set (700+)
Winter 2007 Set (700+)
Winter 2008 Set (600+)

Last edited by Navi; 08-11-2009 at 02:16 AM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:10 PM

► My received image from last round's Private Exchange. This is done by Rachel.

► And here's another lovely picture of Iris by Eesu!

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:29 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:10 PM

ABOUT

► Harbinger takes place in a post-apocalyptic desert world. It is made up of two warring nations and a third nation that has been rumored to have disappeared into the myths and legends of years past. It is a desert world comprised of brushy, rocky areas as well as vast spanning sand seas. Vegetation is little to none except during the flood season on the Fertile Plain in Muna.

The three nations are Tyrsia, Muna and Delvati. Tyrsia is in the southern area and most of the area is made up of sand seas, dunes after dunes of uninhabitable space. The small percentage of space that is inhabitable is generally rocky with scrub brush and cacti. Roads are actually dried up river beds that flood during any rain. The capital of Tyrsia is Halidown and it is in a massive underground cavern. It is the only city like that in Tyrsia or Muna. All other Tyrsian towns are above ground. Think of them like ghost towns in the Old West.

Muna is in the northern region and is separated from Tyrsia by a huge crevasse that spans all the way from the west to the east and ends at the Delvati Mountains. Muna has small sand seas scattered about, but nothing compared to Tyrsia. It's landscape is generally a rocky one and supports much more life forms than Tyrsia does. The Fertile Plains are in Muna and they are to the west toward the Delvati Mountains. Once a year the plains burst into life due to run-off of heavy rains and melting of snow in the Delvati Mountains.

The Delvati Mountains are what separates the rest of the world from the small bit of ocean that is left on the planet. It is rumored that there once was a strong people that lived there and traded with the rest of the world. They had access to metals and gemstones of all kinds as well as different types of animal meat and skins. They were said to be a matriarchal society and fierce warriors. No one has seen nor heard anything from the Delvati in over 1,000 years though so it is believed that they died out and are now just part of legend.

Last edited by Navi; 02-16-2009 at 04:28 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:11 PM

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/judebiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Jude Harbok
Height: 5'10"
Build: Lean and slightly muscular.
Skin: Relatively pale for a desert dweller. He does not tan at all, nor burn.
Eyes: Piercing, haunting, gunslinger, bombadier eyes - icy blue.
Hair: Parted on the left side of his head, a large chunk of it falls to his collar bone over the right side of his face, a smaller chunk falls to his jaw on the left side. It is relatively short in the back, coming down to the base of his neck. It is raven black. No matter what it looks like in any other image, please make his hair black (not dark brown). ^^;
Markings/Tattoos: He has black splotches all the way up his arms, but they are covered by bandages.
Clothes: His shirt is gray is too big for him, and it falls off of his right shoulder. It is short sleeved and ragged. It is tucked into a pair of reddish brown trousers. A black belt holds them up, on the back of the belt is a gun holster. He wears two "sashes" across his chest. The thicker one goes from his right shoulder to his left hip and on the back is another gun holster. The thinner one goes from his left shoulder to his right hip. A detachable large water canteen is sometimes attatched to it. He wears a pair of black cowboy boots.

Relationship Status: Single

Personality: He is an unfriendly sort. He has become accustomed to being abandoned so he has learned to rely solely on himself. If you were to meet him for the first time, you could be nearly positive that he doesn’t like you, and doesn’t really care about you. However, if you prove to be someone that he can trust, someone that he could call a friend – he will be fiercely loyal to you. This, however, is extremely rare. He has killed so many times that doing so does not bother him at all. He is a man of few words.

References drawn/painted by me (Navi)

Jude Album

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:35 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/irisbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Iris Dawnfeather
Height: 5'8"
Build: Toned and curved in the right places.
Skin: Golden brown
Eyes: Sand/Amber
Hair: Her hair is long and white with a slight curl to the ends of it. She wears it up, though, with bangs whisping on either side of her face.
Markings/Tattoos: Eight dots across her forehead just above her eyebrows, a circle in the middle of her forehead, and three horizontal lines across her right cheek. On the left side of her torso are alternating diagnoal hatch marks. A crescent moon is below her belly button and four dots are above it. Swirling lines extend from her belly button around the right side of her torso. On her left leg is a tattoo as well - see ref images.
Clothes: She wears a cream colored top, much like a bra but a silver crescent moon hooks it together in the middle of her chest. A matching cream loincloth falls to her knees. She wears a leather "mini-skirt" as well, that covers her rear but then shortens and hooks on the rope that is around her belt before covering her legs - this grants her more manuverability. She wraps her feet with cream bandages. Around her neck is a glass orb filled with water - it is hooked to a rope necklace.

Occupation: She is a priestess of Thera as well as a tribe huntress.

Personality: Iris is very quick to temper and she tends to act before she thinks. She is from Muna, a tribal nation in the world the story is set in. She is a huntress of the main tribe, and the High Priestess of Thera. She is viewed as a prophetess for her nation because of her white hair (said to mimic Thera, Goddess of the Earth) and the globe of water she wears on a rope around her neck. She often accompanies the chieftan to various diplomatic meetings.

References drawn/painted by myself (Navi)

Iris Album

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:35 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/farrisbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Farris Creger
Height: 5'11"

Build: Skinny. He also appears somewhat frail.
Skin: Tanned Caucasian.
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Blonde dreadlocks.

Markings/Tattoos: None
Clothes: He wears a muted green shirt that is dingy and dirty. It is his favorite shirt because green dye is extremely expensive. Around his neck are three pendants - one a coin with a hole in it, a dog tag of his father's and a green and black gem. He wears reddish brown pants, more brown than Jude's. He wears a pair of brown leather cowboy boots. He has two gold bracelets on his left wrist.

Relationship Status: Single.

Personality: Farris is an all-around nice guy who is simply obsessed with treasure. And, as silly as it seems, he is not at all obsessed with wealth; instead he is addicted to the hunt and discovery of treasures and the fact that he is able to find them and excavate them before others can. He is genuine to people, which can sometimes rub certain other characters the wrong way. The only thing that can prevent him from being nice to someone is if they stand in the way of him and his treasure.

Farris Album

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:32 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/emeraldbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Emerald
Height: 5'6"

Build: Slender and waif-like
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pale Blonde

Markings/Tattoos: Large green swirls cover her eyes and go down on to her cheeks. "Holes" are in the tattoos revealing her skin on her cheeks.
Clothes: She wears a pristine white dress with a green belt of fabric just below her bosom. A large white color covers her neck, with different shades of green beads circling it as well. She is barefoot.

Relationship Status: Involved with Malachai.

Personality: Emerald appears to Jude in his dreams and helps guide him on his destined path - even if he does not realize it. She is a kind soul, with a certain sadness about her. She claims to be very very old, and has watched the world change and disintegrate.

Emerald Album

Last edited by Navi; 08-03-2009 at 10:24 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:12 PM

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/malbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Malachai
Height: 6'0"

Build: Slightly muscular - toned.
Skin: Tanned / Dark
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Orange/Rust

Markings/Tattoos: A dark gray/black "bandit mask" tattoo covers his eyes. On his cheeks are three "holes" in the tattoo which show his skin color underneath.
Clothes: He wears muted brown and cream colors - the vibrancy of the fabrics have been washed out from being under the sun for many years. He wears a white/cream shirt, a pair of grayish-brown pants which are tucked into a unique pair of boots (see ref). He wears a wide belt and a brown, hooded cloak.

Relationship Status: Involved with Emerald.

Personality: Malachai is impatient, cunning and corrupt. He appears to work for the Tyrsian government, heading up the secret Poseidon Group division. With them he is curt, aggressive and determined to have his way. If he is ever seen with Emerald, he should look somewhat sad/guilty but have an overwhelming sense of peace and love towards her.

Malachai Album

Last edited by Navi; 02-17-2009 at 04:48 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[imgleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/alvissbiopic.jpg[/imgleft]

Name: Alviss Ridot
Height: 5'10"
Build: Frail / Elderly
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Steel Grey
Hair: Grey / White
Markings/Tattoos: None
Clothes: More to come

Personality: He is normally a calm and patient man, but while he is around Jude, Farris and Iris he is rather eccentric and like a ball of energy.

Images by me (Navi)

Last edited by Navi; 08-05-2009 at 02:20 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Name: Lane "Fox" Merrick
Height: 5'9"
Build:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair:
Markings/Tattoos:
Clothes:

Personality:

Last edited by Navi; 03-09-2009 at 04:32 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[imgright]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/Irynia/irynia.png[/imgright]
Name: Irynia Kuene
Height: 5'3"

Build: Slender
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond

Markings/Tattoos: None.
Clothes: Irynia wears a top that has two different leathers stitched together. The majority of it is a light brown, but her right breast is covered by a darker brown leather. Two straps criss-cross on her chest and connect behind her back. She wears a pair of rust colored shorts. A pair of brown leather boots with silver buckles on them come up to her mid-calf. On her right arm is a dark brown leather strap which can hold a screw-driver, wrench, etc. A pair of rose-lensed goggles sit atop her head.

Relationship Status: Single.

Personality: Irynia is quite crazy (though not as crazy as Cyril). She enjoys doing long, drawn-out torture if she can't kill someone right away. She is also an aspiring mechanic, taking bits and pieces of old, rusted, decrepit machines and trying to put them back together in ways that make sense to her.

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:33 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:13 PM

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:10 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/autumnbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: Ayasha "Autumn" Nightspear
Height: 5'6"

Build: Toned
Skin: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Reddish Brown

Markings/Tattoos: Two white stripes on the bridge of her nose. Three pairs of white ovals on her chest. Stomach tattoo - see refs.
Clothes: She wears a shirt that covers her chest and has one short sleeve (like a tank top) on the left side. It is made of light colored hide. She wears a pair of pants with made out of the same material. She is barefoot. She wears three arm bands - one on the right upper arm, one on the left upper arm and one on the left forearm. She wears a rope belt.

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Rain.

Personality: Autumn is originally from Muna but circumstances have led her to be part of the Tyrsian government. She is sarcastic and snarky, quick to point out the absurdity in any situation. She doesn't have anything against fighting, but she will take steps to avoid it before it comes to blows.

Autumn Album

Last edited by Navi; 08-03-2009 at 10:24 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

[IMGleft]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/HarbingerArt/rainbiopic.jpg[/IMGleft]

Name: William "Rain" Durbin
Height: 5'11"

Build: Muscular
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Bald (dark brown facial/body hair)

Markings/Tattoos: None.
Clothes: He wears a pair of dark hide pants and a pair of Romanesque sandals. He wears reddish brown hide "sleeves" that are tied together by brown string. Around his neck are four rope necklaces, on the longest rope is a sharp tooth.

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Autumn.

Personality: Rain is very sarcastic, but also very protective of Autumn. He loves to bicker with her once in a while, but if someone tries to hurt her or flirt with her he will tend to fly off of the handle. He goes along with the other members of the Poseidon Group but very rarely offers any kind of opinion of what the group should or should not do.

Rain Album

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:36 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:12 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:14 PM

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:12 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:13 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:14 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:15 PM

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:14 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:15 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

► Jude

► Iris

► Farris **NOTE: Don't go by the first 9, Farris has had a redesign**

► Emerald

► Malachai

► Alviss

► Fox

► Irynia

► Cyril

► Autumn

► Rain

► Chandra

► Tetra

► Anya

► Ivan

► Thera

► Theda

► Couples and Groups

Last edited by Navi; 08-11-2009 at 02:21 AM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 01-18-2009, 02:16 PM

magnusvale - 3 chibis; anklewing set x3

Last edited by Navi; 07-19-2009 at 02:40 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

reserved - shops/auctions watching

[x] A M B I E N T N O I S E [x] (Mene; Ambi Kay)
Harkem Zipppy Shoppe (Mene; Harkem)
Experimental Endeavors (Mene; Ise)
Foggyday (Mene; Foggyday)

Last edited by Navi; 03-09-2009 at 02:58 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Coming Soon

Last edited by Navi; 03-05-2009 at 03:16 PM..