Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 04-26-2009, 03:36 AM

Private Roleplay between SrangeShank & Me. Boy love, don't like? Don't read. No posting unless you are me or SrangeShank.

Profiles:

Name: Lucius Blazon
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: Even at such a young age his shoulder length hair is white, it was once a very light blond but it turned lighter as he hit puberty. It is accented with his light grey eyes in his young face that is pristine and looks almost feminine. His slim body is masculine in comparison well toned with years of building muscle. He wears the school uniform but he never wears the tie, and always leaves his shirt half open to show off either his toned chest or hard abs.

Name: Lesley Burnum
Height: 5'7"
Appearance: Aside from his bangs that hang in his eyes, he wears his brown hair long towards the front and it grows shorter towards the back to end in gentle spikes. His face is hard and angular but does not lack beauty with a sharp chin and high cheekbones. Hazel eyes complete his look but they are often hiding behind a pair of shades he fights over keeping on even while in class. His school uniform is always wrinkled and untucked, at times he leaves his shirt open just to annoy the teachers.

Last edited by Rusalka; 03-05-2010 at 01:51 AM..

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 04:09 AM

Profiles part two~:

Name: Cerin Verogaunas
Height: 5'7"
Appearance: He keeps his shoulder length dirty blond hair tied back so he can keep his professional look. Not that he really minds, its just that his littel cousin got mad at him for dressing 'odd'. he leaves the top button of his shirt unbuttoned, and he dresses as comfertably as he can. His green eyes are like emeralds, which seems to be a family trait. also wears glasses.

and for his cousin~the lil genious XD

Name: Vaunce Verogaunas
Height: 5' 5"
Appearance: He is rather short for a teacher, being a child prodigy and all, but his serious face and dark red hair make up for that. Atleast he thinks so. He buttons his shirt all the way to the top, and wears a tie, like a proper adult. He isn't very muscular, due to spending so much of is time studing, and still retains a fairly childlike body, much to his displeasure. He also has emerald eyes.

(I hope I did well :sweat: )

Last edited by StrangeShank; 06-22-2009 at 09:08 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-26-2009, 04:47 AM

The private school was a large building and at the beginning of the school year students were getting dropped off from cars and limousines depending just how rich the students were. Two students though were the odd ones out as they walked up the drive from the street after busing the way to the school. They were both friends, and were both new to this prestigious school. Neither one of them would admit it but they were both nervous in their own little way.

One had white hair to his shoulders and a feminine face but his open shirt revealed he was definitely male even if he had shoulder length hair. He was well toned and was drawing eyes for multiple reasons and he only gave his small smile to a select few and otherwise ignored the rest. His white hair used to be blond but he wasn't going to worry about getting teased about it, the first person who would think to tease him about it would be sorry.

The other had a natural hair color, but an odd style wearing it spiked in the back and long in the front. He dressed much like the white haired boy but wore a muscle top instead of an open button down top instead. His hazel eyes looked around everywhere sizing up the other students in look for vulnerabilities. Like the boy beside him he wasn't weak and they both had a confident air about them.

"The lot of them look like they were coddled at home," the brunette said to the taller boy. "What do you think Luc?"

Lucious shook his head and shrugged at the other man as they reached the doors and headed inside. "Does it really matter?"

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 05:09 AM

Cerin had just started last week, a last minute job that he would have never gotten if not for his young cousin. He looked through his drawers making sure everything was organized before school started. ‘ What if someone gets badly hurt as soon as school starts ’ he worried to himself, ‘[I] what if someone gets really injured and I don’t know how to fix it, that would be bad to! Maybe I should go over my books again! [I]’ The door opened behind him practically making him jump out of his chair in fright. “GAH!!”

“Ceci…. you’ve really got to learn how to relax” The younger man said, walking in and sitting on one of the beds. “You wouldn’t want one of the students to take advantage of you.”

Cerin blushed “th-that wouldn’t happen!” he looks at Vaunce worriedly “would it?”

Vaunce giggled, “if you don’t watch yourself it might” He looked at the clock “oh! I have to go to set up for class!” he stood, “wish me luck?”

Cerin nodded “best of luck to both of us” he said, giving a nervous laugh.
~

Vaunce sat at his desk, getting back just before the students were let in. ‘ these brats better behave he tries to make himself feel more powerful, ‘ I’m their teacher, they’ll listen to me! Right? ’ he worried to himself for a while, until the first few students began entering the room.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 05-24-2009 at 08:31 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-26-2009, 05:38 AM

Lesley smiled when he learned the two of them would have first class together, when they picked up their schedules. Already he was told to put on the white dress shirt of his uniform and sighed. He took it out from his backpack entirely wrinkled and slipped it on, he hated uniforms. He done up a few buttons but left the shirt hanging loose around his hips as Lucius buttoned up his shirt half way as they made it towards their first class.

Lucius wondered why he'd agreed to go to a private school when he knew it would mean uniforms. He hated them and looking the same as all the rest though no one could say he really looked the same. The two of them stood out with their sloppy way of dressing and Lucius didn't care if he caught others looking at his chest that peeked out from under the half buttoned shirt.

"Why're we here again?" Lucius asked as the stepped thro
ugh the doors to their first class, his voice was loud enough for everyone to overhear.

Lesley chuckled and patted Lucius' arm knowing the young man was just as rebellious about school uniforms and was wondering again as to why they agreed to the private school. He was about to answer his friend when his eye caught sight of the teacher who Lucius seemed to walk passed without caring who his teacher was as always, without even looking the man's way. "A little young.. but cute." Lesley whispered to Lucius.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 05:44 PM

Vaunce watched as the students entered, most of them seemed tolerable. Two of the students stood out to him, ‘ th-they’re not dressed properly! Oh crud, they’re looking at me like I’m meat ’ He took out a sheet of paper and wrote something down, ‘ students to watch out for, shaggy man and girly man…’ he looked up at the class, “everyone find a seat and sit in it” he stands, “that will be your assigned seat for the rest of the year.”

~

Cerin spun in his seat, not having much to do at the start of the year. “I hope something interesting happens…” he spoke softly to himself. ‘ though…..It’s not like I WANT people to get hurt or anything….

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-26-2009, 06:46 PM

Lucius smiled at the young teacher nodding his agreement with Lesley. The teacher was definitely good looking. Lucius began to head to the back of the room where he would normally sit with Lesley, but the boy grabbed him and made him sit towards the front of the class and sighed. He's being rather obvious.... Again. Lucius thought as he pulled out a notebook. Of course.. there's good reason..

"Is he even older than us?" Lucius asked in a loud whisper to Lesley, but he didn't care if others overheard him.

Lesley had a feeling he'd be paying more attention to the teacher than what the young man was teaching. He didn't even go so far as pulling out a notebook like Lucius, he was quite forward with those he thought were cute and he wasn't going to let the cute teacher be an exception. He shrugged at Lucius though as his attention slid back to his friend's question.

"He's got a baby-face, he's probably older than he looks.." Lesley replied, but the same question had been in his head as well. "He looks rather nervous.. this is going to be fun!"

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 07:55 PM

Vaunce could hear every word the two boys were saying, ‘ maybe I should have assigned specific seats… he looks at them worriedly. “n-no talking!” he says trying to bring order to the class, he sighs. “My name is Mr. Verogaunas, and to answer any of your questions, I graduated high school at thirteen, and the hot new nurse is my cousin” he rolls his eyes, “any other questions that are actually relevant to this class?” he says trying to stare down the students, failing miserably, think tough thoughts! Be tough! Be menacing! Make them fear you! ’ He looks at the students in the class, most of them seeming to want to devour the poor boy.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 04-26-2009 at 08:02 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-26-2009, 09:41 PM

"So, your good looks run in the family then?" Lucius asked nonchalantly ignoring the fact the man had told the class not to talk. He was more curious just how many good looking staff there really was in the school, of course if the nurse was really good looking perhaps he could find a way to get a peek at him himself.

"Is he as cute as you?" Lesley asked, ignoring all honors of respect between student and teacher. Tilting his head he smiled flirtatiously at his new teacher. "How old are you then? Same age as us?"

Lucius was chuckling, it was a common ploy to make the other so nervous but the young teacher already looked nervous to begin with. Lesley was correct that the year was going to be fun with such a teacher, perhaps they could find a way to make the man even more flustered as time went on.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Vaunce blushed as the other man started laughing, “b-be quiet!” he ordered trying to bring order back to the classroom. If I don’t get them to listen to me now, how will they respect me the rest of the year!

“So…” he looked at the class, who seem to have quieted down slightly, “I’m going to put an equation on the board” he said, eyeing the students “and if any of you know the answer, let me know?” he said, turning his back to the class and writing a long equation on the board, It took him several minutes to write the equation that looks like some strange foreign language. When he finished he turned back to the class, none of them looking happy.

He grins, remembering why he signed up for this job in the first place, “no one?” he leaned back against a clean part of the board, “we’ll, for homework tonight.” he said realizing the class is short due to it being the first day “see if you can figure it out, it really isn’t that hard if you look at it piece by piece.” He turned back to the board and started putting squares around sections of the problem. The bell rung, releasing them from their first class.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:39 AM

Lesley grinned when they managed to get their new teacher to blush looking more pleased with himself than ashamed he mimicked zipping his lips for the young teacher. As the problem was written on the board, Lesley frowned. Math wasn't his forte and he already spotted Lucius writing down the equation in his notebook. Nerd.. Lesley thought but he shrugged, if he really planned on working on it himself he'd get it from Lucius later. Instead he watched the young teacher.

When class was complete Lesley frowned knowing that even if he tried the equation he'd not understand it anyhow. Standing up he turned to Lucius, "I'll catch up with you in a moment.."

Lucius shook his head putting his notebook in his bag once more and stood up to leave. "I'm going to go see how cute that nurse is." He lifted his hand showing a minuscule paper cut that was bleeding, he smiled sweetly.

Lesley laughed and watched Lucius leave with the other students, he hung behind and stood at Mr. Verogaunas' desk smiling sweetly at the teacher. "I've never been good at math.. and looking at that problem.. I think I might need some private tutoring."

Lucius asked one of the students in the hall where the nurse's office was and headed down the halls toward the office. He was intrigued to see just how cute the nurse was to have a family member call him hot even. Smiling he opened the door and walked in looking around for his math teacher's cousin and nurse. "Mr. Verogaunas? I was told this was where I could get a band-aid."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:03 AM

Ceci was fiddling with a bottle of cold medicine as Lucius walked in. “Mr. Verogaunas? I was told this was where I could get a band-aid." Ceci fumbled the bottle, and dropped pills all over the floor. “Gah! I’m so sorry!” he knelt down, trying to clean up his mess, “I’ll help you out in a moment.” He said, blushing profusely. Yeah, nice job at being professional….
~

Vaunce rolled his eyes, surprizing that he was able to even get into this school… he thought to himself, being careful to keep as far away as possible without seeming strange, “If…you need, I could arrange for someone to help you?” he offers, not liking the look on Lesley’s face, “your friend, seemed to get it pretty well, maybe you could ask him for help?”

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:18 AM

Lucius smiled as he spotted the nurse, his math teacher did have good tastes it seemed. His eyes drank up the cute nurse for a moment as he watched him kneel down, his tongue darted over his lips and he walked over after shutting the door behind him. He made certain not to step on any of the small pills and folded his legs under himself kneeling down to aid the nurse in cleaning up, he was careful enough not to get blood on the ones he managed to clean up.

"I'm sorry to have startled you," Lucius said looking up at those rose colored cheeks. The man was definitely older than his new math teacher but he was no less adorable with pink tinged cheeks and emerald green eyes.

From the way Lucius was kneeling the nurse would be able to see down his shirt very easily but he kept the smile on his lips as he offered his handful of pills to the blond. "Your cousin was right though... you're very cute."

His lips formed a pout when the teacher stayed away from him and offered someone else's aid. Lesley settled his hands on the teacher's desk leaning over it to draw himself closer to the teacher. Licking his lips he tilted his head, knowing all too well how sexy the look could be when others tried to seduce him. "I was hoping you could tutor me though..."

"Lucius only teases me about my incompetence when it comes to math.." Lesley said shrugging some as he pulled at his wrinkled shirt, rolling the sleeves up to his elbow further altering the school uniform the way it shouldn't. The reason both he and Lucius were here was because they'd run out of public schools to attend in the area. "I want to show him that I can be good in it.. so long as I get some .. private lessons."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 AM

“I..I’m not cute…” Ceci said, using a lot of effort not to stare at the student, he takes the pills from Lucius and put them back into the bottle, “ th-thank you though…” ‘ is it normal for a student to stare at the nurs…err doctor that way…..’ he looked up blushing, “y-you…you needed something?” he asked, standing and putting the pills on the counter. ‘ I hope he doesn’t want to kill me…or something…with those eyes…I wouldn’t doubt it…’ he eyed the student worriedly, ‘ why do these things always happen to me…

~

Vaunce couldn’t stop staring at the student, as he leaned over Vaunce’s desk. It took him several moments to remember how to speak. “Ah….” He tore his gaze away after a moment, a small blush covering his face “ I’m not so sure that would be a good idea…” he says making sure to keep his distance, he backs towards the chalkboard. “You never know what kinds of…lawsuits that could cause….” He tried to justify his backing away “I don’t quiet want to be fired yet”

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:20 AM

"Oh, but you are.." Lucius said standing up after the nurse and stepping a little closer to the man with a small smile enjoying the blush on the man's cheeks. Licking his lips he chuckled wondering what it was that was making the man so skittish. He held up his hand showing the paper cut that sliced across one finger, hardly enough of a reason to visit a nurse but Lucius' reason none-the-less. "I cut myself.. would you kiss it better?"

Lesley chuckled when he spotted another blush creep over the teacher's cheeks, his smile turning almost predatory as he deciding to walk around the desk so now he was only a small distance from the young teacher. He leaned back against the desk, his bottom almost sitting on the edge of it as he kept his head tilted mocking a look of confusion on his face. "It's a fireable offense to teach a student some math? I've had teachers give me private lessons before.."

His lips turned into another pout though as he pushed away from the desk glancing towards the door way to be certain no one was looking in as he closed the distance between the two of them. "But.. if you're thinking the way I think you are.. Perhaps I could compensate you for the time." A knowing smile crossed his lips and his fingers fluttered over the teacher's arm. "No one will know.. It's just a tutoring session after all."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 05:34 PM

Vaunce wasnt going to have any of this, ' this stupid brat thinks he can toy with me huh?' he looked up at Lesley, all of his previous shyness lost, ' think tough think tough' he knocked on the chalkboard with the back of his hand, "figure out this on your own, and I'll see what I can do for you, brat" he says grinning up at the student ' good job! You almost looked like a grown up! ' "Stupid people should just stay away and learn math....instead of hitting on their teachers" ' okay...maybe that was a bit to far...'

~

"ahh.." Cerin reached behind him, grabbing some strange pills, he put those back. He reached behind him again, grabbing something strange looking. '[I] this just isn't going well... [I]' he put that back as well, and reached back one more time, successfully grabbing a box of scooby doo bandaids "wouldn't these work better?" he asks, practically bending backwards over the counter, awkward from the students closeness.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 PM

Lucius' lips formed a small pout, even though his eyes looked highly amused at the nervous acts of the nurse from his forwardness. His uninjured hand reached out to rest lightly on the nurse's hip hoping to steady him before he managed to hurt his back. "I suppose they would work as well.." Lucius said with a small smile.

"I thought I was already covering the fact I wanted to learn.." Lesley said as he leaned back on his heals as he looked down the couple of inches of height difference. He looked a little annoyed at being called brat and stupid within the same breath, glancing up at the problem on the board he still had no idea where to even start with it. Math was far from his strong point and he was only passing in previous schools because the teachers had been willing to help him out and explain it to him after school. "That's why I was asking for a tutoring lesson.. Rather sad that teachers can't help their students.. and insult them."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 07:37 PM

Vaunce sighed, "If your actually here to learn then" he said walking away from Lesley, and standing on his tip toes to point at the first box he made earlier. "Start with this problem" he looked at lesley "its really just a bunch of small equations stuck together..." he wrote it out in simple vertical fourm at the bottom of the board "give the first part a shot? Thats just basic multiplacation."

~

'he still wants to eat me...I know it......' He looked down at Luc's hand on his hip, "aah......" an innocent blush dusted his cheeks. "I dont......You probly shouldn't......" he whipped out a bandaid so fast it was hardly noticable, and stuck it on Luc's finger "there!" he said moving away, "if thats all you needed?" 'Please let it be all he wants...I really need my organy bits...' he looks at Luc with a worried expression.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 PM

Lesley gave a small sigh to himself his annoyance slowly dissipated even though the teacher was walking away from him. Biting his lip he supposed he'd have to the young teacher he really was requesting for help in his own way, he just wanted other things to come after it as well. He watched Vaunce with silent admiration as he glanced at the board, slowly things began to click as his mind adjusted to prove to the teacher he was going to work.

He stepped back towards the teacher's desk sitting atop it and pulling out his notebook for the first time. Writing it out like the teacher was now doing and when he began to calculate he actually was still using his fingers to note his times tables and trying to add up. He wanted to grab the calculator from his bag but he had been taught to try to get the answer himself before testing to see if he was correct.

Lucius frowned as the older man did the job and skipped away from him. He actually began to look concerned for the older man when he spotted worry in his features after the contact. He wondered if it was only worry from it being inappropriate contact rather than something else. Biting his lip he debated if he should leave the man alone to calm down and return a next time to see if it was just his personality rather than fear.

"Are you alright?" He asked finally knowing he didn't want to walk away at least until the man calmed down.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 PM

Cerin looked up at Luc "ah.....dont eat me?" he said, staying on the other end of the room. "d-d-dying hurts......" he blushed. now hell hide his wanting to eat meee....gah everyones a zombie........I hope it dosnt hurt really bad.....V said that students might take advantage of me...what did he mean by that...... ceci continued to worry. "I really want to keep my organs...." he continues to back away, tripping onto the bed thing in there, "GAH!" he sits up, running his hand through his hair "thi-this is awkward..."

~

Vaunce watched as Les pulled out his notebook and started to work, he walked over to look over the students shoulder "See not nearly as scarey as you thought, hmm?" either are you...I guess.... he sighed to himself as long as you focus on work and not being creepy... He realised something then "theres a perfectly good chair there you know" he pointed to his own chair.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 04-27-2009 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: ideas spewing!!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 08:38 PM

Lucius looked startled, his eyes widened and his lips parted only slightly in a state of shock. 'What's wrong with him? Did he really think I'd eat him?' Lucius shifted, this was the first time he'd been put in this sort of situation and he was at a loss of what to do. He stood there for a moment trying to debate about just leaving, this may just be too weird of a person for him to deal with. Yet he pushed the idea aside and slowly walked closer to the man again trying not to look threatening.

"I'm not going to eat you, or kill you for that matter..." Lucius said slowly. 'Well.. not eat him in the way he's expecting... Better not tell him that though..' Lucius thought to himself. He wondered what else to say to try make the man understand he was no cannibal. He finally reached the other end of the room and was standing in front of the nurse, he gave him a small smile as he put a finger under the man's chin to get him to tilt his head up a tad. "You're far too cute for me to want to turn cannibal.."

He closed the small distance and pressed his lips to the nurse's briefly making the kiss as soft and sweet as possible. "That's not so bad.. Is it?"

"I find foreign languages easier than math..." Les conceded glancing towards the cute teacher with a small smile. "I'm not really stupid you know... Math is just hard for me, I'm good in my other subjects." He looked at the problem again biting his lip he'd lost where he'd left off but he was looking through his markings to return back to the problem, when he finished the first part he frowned. "Is this right?"

He looked at the chair and chuckled and looked back at the teacher who still seemed a bit shorter than him when sitting on the desk. "I'm comfortable here though."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 09:40 PM

Ceci blushed, staring up at the student for several moments Wait...isnt he a student...gah! V will kill me! I should fear V more than this student.......student might rape me...V will use my organs in silly experiments!!! he worried to himself for a while, "I-I...I suppose.." he says lowering his head, blushing a bright shade of red taking Luc's words into consideration "I..I've never actualy had someone try to kill me either....." he blushes deeper "its just..." he closes his mouth blushing worse "gah! It dosnt matter!"

~

Vaunce took the notebook, ignoring the fact that Les wont move off his desk and all my paper work...... he examined the page "aah..." he motioned for the student to look at the paper, "almsot, you forgot to carry the 5.." he points at where the mistake was made"simple mistake, no big deal...." he smiles up at Les, almost forgetting that the student had hit on him earlier, almost.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 PM

Lucius smiled sweetly as he watched the man's face blush a darker crimson each moment and couldn't help the giggle that escaped his through. 'He's just so cute!' Lucius thought, he knew the man was working himself into a different nervous state but at least the man wasn't thinking he was about to eat him. He let his hand slide from his chin to his cheek gently caressing it. "Has anyone tried to eat you?"

He realized slowly that in the excitement he hadn't even introduced himself, and he wanted to know the nurse as more than Mr. Verogaunas. "My name's Lucius.. can I ask you yours?"

A small blush blossomed on his cheeks at the mistake, but at least he'd managed it for the most part. "Oops.." Les murmured with another small smile as he looked at his work before turning his attention back to the teacher who was standing so close to him once more. He reached up to brush some hair away from the teacher's face gently. "You're going to be hard to get.. aren't you?"

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 PM

Vaunce blushed at the contact, taking a step back, “I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he swallowed hard, trying to distract the student again, “ah…. the...the next part!” he said looking at the board, “there’s s-several multiplication problems in there, just like the one you just did…. so…” he goes up and erases the equation Les had just answered, writing in Les’s answer. “y-you should get those done first…and all…” ' I’m a guy for one…and two he’s a bloody student! Geez…just cause were similar ages doesn’t mean he can…' a deep blush covers his face as he shakes his head ' I should give him extra homework…or something… '
~

“N-not yet…. V says I need counseling…or something…I don’t know….” He blushed, “Gah! I shouldn’t be talking to a student about this!” he says standing up and shaking his head violently “y-you don’t need anything else right?” he asks, looking over at Luc “I mean…don’t you have a class to go to or something?” he blushes, "OH! a-and you can call me, Cerin....s-so you dont confuse me and my cousin...."

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:32 PM

Lesley stifled a chuckle that was bubbling in his throat a knowing smile pulled at his lips as he watched the teacher fidget and blush. 'He's definitely worth the struggle of waiting..' Les thought as he continued to watch before returning to writing down the problem once more to try to take the next step of the problem on the board. A chuckle still escaped him though as his mind wandered to different ways to make that blush appear on the teacher's face.

"My name is Lesley by the way.." Les stated realizing the man might not know his name. He also secretly hoped he would learn the man's first name as well.

"You can talk with me.." Lucius said with another gentle smile as he watched the man further as he stood up and moved away again. He settled with putting his hands in his pockets to keep from startling the man some more, he was probably going to enjoy taking care of the older man if the man would stop running every moment. "I could just say I was helping you.. It's part way true."

"That's a pretty name," Lucius conceded when he learned Cerin's name, he liked the sound of it.