DizzieDummie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 11:41 PM

Hi there :D

I was wondering if the inventory shown when you are trying to trade with someone will ever be organized?
(the check box page if you know what i'm talking about?)
I have quite a few items in my inventory and whenever I go to trade items, it takes me a while to find the items I want, and they are scattered randomly in every which way on the page.
Not to mention the drop down list when you want to add an item.
its almost....chaotic D':

Would it be possible for it to be alphabetical-ized, have it listed based on timeline of when you received the item, or some other sort of ...sorting?
It'd be very helpful and save some time ^^
sorry if this has been posted before, I only took a quick run through the existing board ^^;;

ohyes, and maybe a new rule for this board telling people that the 500g restriction on games will never be lifted? :'D

ooh, ooh, one more
I was wondering if its be possible to make a flash game similar to FFR ,DDR, or any other rhythym/beat-based game C:
I love tetris, but I'd love to play something similar to FFR or DDR as well ^^

again, sorry if I've posted something I shouldn't have U_U;;
and thank you for your time :D

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 08-16-2009, 02:41 AM

I notice that as long as your inventory is neatly organized how you want it, then it also somewhat organizes it in trade, too. Also, if you're adding items from the drop-down menu, it's often helpful if you press the beginning letter of the item on the keyboard. Continue pressing it until if finds the item. Like if I was searching for the Yumeh Slippers. I'd press Y a few times. It'd first locate Yumeh Bats, then Yumeh Hairpin (if you have them of course), then Yumeh Slippers lastly.

As far as games go - I believe they've already got plans for some newer ones. Page twelve of this thread gives us a sneak peak at a game they're currently working on right now.

Last edited by Jennifer; 08-16-2009 at 02:45 AM..

DizzieDummie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:13 AM

Yea, it does, some part stay together, but most of the time when I want to send a set of items, they are scattered :'D
thats my only problem u_u;;

and..I didn't know you could do that with the drop down menu *o*
tytyty, I will probably try that now ^^

and thank you for the link too, otherwise I don't think I'd ever have seen that game preview *o*

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 08-16-2009, 03:26 AM

It's the only good method I've noticed so far. But I do agree it would be nicer if the items would organize while making a trade.

I am stoked about the upcoming game. Might be a while though before it's released of course.

Tre Le Coco

Old 08-16-2009, 10:58 AM

I feel your pain, i have about 100 or so items dating back to Halloween last year sitting in my main invo i want to send to my mule >.>

hopefully some day ^^

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-18-2009, 02:46 AM

I'm up for this.
x3

DizzieDummie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2009, 10:53 PM

haha, Awesome that the game didn't take that long to release! XD
i'm having difficulties with it though u_u;;

@ tre le coco, yes :'DDD
its hardest when you want to mass send, you gotta do it in several trades to get everything you want to move over XD;;

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-18-2009, 11:46 PM

Dizzie, there's no limit to the amount of items you can send in a trade on here :)

DizzieDummie
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2009, 12:34 AM

Sorry, I meant it took several trades (for me at least)
because I would always forget what I wanted to send, or miss items because they are so scrambled ^^;;