Appearance:
Items/Weapons:
Abilities:
Background Info:
Extra Info:
Accepted Profiles:
Gorokan TuGorah
Ryuu Mikono

Last edited by Drop Bear; 12-04-2009 at 07:16 AM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 AM

Account Name: Assassin_666
Character Name: Gorokan TuGorah
Race: Half Orc/Half Human
Height: 218.5cm / 7'2"
Weight: 225kg / 495lbs
Appearance:

Items/Weapons:
Twin Chain Axes.

The axes are chained together at the haft ends with a strong light weight chain which can be used like nun-chucks or regular axes. Adaptive to situation.

2x HK MP7's holstered below each kidney at his back.
Spare clips kept inside his jacket.

Caliber: 4.6mm proprietary (4.6x30mm)
Weight: 1.5 kg empty
Lenght (stock closed/open): 340 / 540 mm
Barrel lenght: 180 mm
Rate of fire: 950 rounds per minute
Magazine capacity: 20 or 40 rounds
Effective range: 200 meters
Bullet Type: Spitzer-pointed, all-steel bullet with brass jacket.

2x 12"" Boot knives

Custom Designed Saber Teeth:

Two massive fang-like spikes that protrude downwards in front of the fist connected to a blade on top of the wrist whose point extends beyond that of the knuckles.

Double CRISAT standard armoured shirt:
The shirt features armoured plating covering around the entire torso, whilst not affecting flexibility.

Custom Hob-Nailed Boots:

These boots feature Steel caps, but with the cap on the outside of the shoe. It also features a plate over the heel and another plated section protecting the mid to low shin areas of the legs.
To compliment his fighting style, Gorokan had large upward curving spikes added to the steel caps on the front of the boot, and more spikes added to the shin plating.

Abilities:
Orcish Magic, Rare melee combat techniques. Orcish bloodlust/rage, stubborness, incredible strength.

Background Info:
Born Human, Gorokan was 'recriuted' at childhood by a Genetics company where his DNA was fused with that of an Orc through means of illegal methods, and he grew up together knowing only pain from endless experiments. Hundereds of children were subjected to these blendings of fabled creatures DNA samples. Only a few ever survived the initial blending.
After over a decade of testing, and eventually becomming too powerful for the company to contain, Gorokan broke free from his captors and fled out into the world.
In his travels, Gorokan learned a several extremely rare fighting styles, one of which so powerful that he killed all the other students and sensei's, having become a master himself, in order to keep the style secret from others who might challenge him.
As he grew, he began to develop the magical powers of the Orcs. As time wore on, he began to get messages from the Orcish Gods, and they had chosen him as their champion, as the last of his kind. In exchange for unlimited access to their power, they demanded his soul in payment.
With his soul no longer belonging to him, Gorokans time to die was no longer his choice, and so, when the Gods decided, they would take his life, unless he was killed by something else before they were good and ready.
Since the eyes are the gateway to the soul, they also wanted no other to know where his power came from, and replaced his eyeballs with swirling red orbs of energy that were able to detect any form of energy around him. He could also focus his eyesight to zoom in on things, down to a chemical level when close enough. They also enhanced his ability to see incredibly fast moving objects, such as thrown objects or bullets.

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2009, 05:30 AM

I think this RP sounds like an awesome idea! :D Mind if I join up?

Account Name: ♥NyaHya♥
Character Name: Ryuu Mikono
Race: Shapeshifter
Height: 147 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Appearance: Ryuu
Items/Weapons: She technically doesn't have any weapons, but she can transform into a huge white dragon at will. She has only the clothes on her back and a few gold coins, but that's about all in the way of worldly possessions.
Abilities: Can transform into a dragon, which can fly, breathe acid and hypnotise. While in human form she can breathe a poisonous gas which can kill several humans at once, and she can hypnotise people.
Background Info: She wanders the earth searching for something she can't remember. She started searching for it when she was just a hatchling, but it's been so long that she now can't remember. She has no problem with ransacking villages, plundering and muerdering, and has done so many times during her lifetime. Who knows why she joined the little group? It's a mystery even to her.
Extra Info: She's the last dragon-type of Shapeshifter left in existence. If she dies, Dragons will be extinct.

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 12-04-2009, 07:15 AM

Yeah sure! Youre in! Ive still got to make a first post up, i forgot all about it!

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2009, 09:23 PM

YAY~! Thank you! :D :D :glomp:

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 12-05-2009, 10:10 AM

No worries, If i get around to it before work tonight ill post up the opening story line post, if you get on here and its not there, then feel free to start it yourself how ever you want to!

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2009, 02:36 AM

SORRY FOR THE MAJORLY DELAYED REACTION!!!! >_<;;;;

Okay, I'll go to the thread now and post something xD;

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 12-08-2009, 08:52 PM

Gah! You and me both! Ive been flat out this week with work. its majorly crazy at the moment. i might not have time to post till next week some time even? Ill try tonight though if i can!

Thanks for putting up the first post, its a cool start!

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 09:41 AM

No problem, no problem; life's always hectic this time of year xD;

No problem, it was my pleasure :D