Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 12-08-2009, 10:19 PM

~Immortality~

A group of people have been traveling for years to find the source. The source is the ultimate power to live forever or to live a normal life. They would have to travel a long way to reach their destiny. As they are traveling to find the source, they will come across the Guardian. The Guardian is the one who protects the source. For them to figure out a way to get there, they would have to see the elder. The elder have seen the source, but did not succeed. The elder can not show them the way to the source. There is only one person that can see the vision leading them to the source. That person is a woman. They must follow the woman to follow the path they've been following for centuries.

There can be only one!

Immortals:
  • They can live forever
  • Never fight on holy ground
  • Can never have children
  • To gain power they must cut the head of another immortal

Last edited by Mischa; 12-08-2009 at 10:49 PM..

Mischa

Old 12-08-2009, 10:25 PM

~RULES~

1: Have an awesome time
2: No cussing unless needed
3: Please post a least twice a week ( pm me if you want to stop or won't be on )
4: Follow TOS rules
5: NO god-modding

Mischa

Old 12-08-2009, 10:30 PM

~Profile~

Username:
Name:
Ability:
Skills:
Personality:
Bio:
Pic:

Now you can start posting

Mischa

Old 12-08-2009, 10:46 PM

~Profile~

Username:Mischa
Name:Natasha
Immortal Age: 350
Ability: Visions, mind reading
Skills: master of kantana, and martial arts
Personality: A very strong independent, loves to listen to the classics, and very inteligent
Bio: When she was a little girl har parents were killed by an immortal. That immortal took her in and taught her everythings she knows. She was raised to follow her destiny. She stopped growing and aging at the age of 21. Natasha has fought her way throught many immortals to find the source. She been to different jobs, had a heart broken throught many relationships, and can never have a child.
Pic:

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 12-10-2009, 03:12 PM

<sounds kool...can i join?>

Mischa

Old 12-10-2009, 09:49 PM

sure

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM

((Hope I may join =D))

Username:TrueLords
Name: Rouge
Immortal Age: 311
Ability: Super speed, Mistification ((Teleporting by dematerializing and re-materializing))
Skills: Master swords woman, and expert in all things ninja. Also a GREAT thief.
Personality: Very independant, no mercy, no remorse.
Bio:At the [immortal] age of 27 she killed her parents to become closer to her goal of the true immortal. She slayed all those close to her to erase her past. Lived as a rogue mercenary to make money when she wanted too, her sword skills, ninja training and thief abilites made her jobs easy.
Pic:

Mischa

Old 12-11-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLords View Post
((Hope I may join =D))

Username:TrueLords
Name: Rouge
Immortal Age: 311
Ability: Super speed, Mistification ((Teleporting by dematerializing and re-materializing))
Skills: Master swords woman, and expert in all things ninja. Also a GREAT thief.
Personality: Very independant, no mercy, no remorse.
Bio:At the [immortal] age of 27 she killed her parents to become closer to her goal of the true immortal. She slayed all those close to her to erase her past. Lived as a rogue mercenary to make money when she wanted too, her sword skills, ninja training and thief abilites made her jobs easy.
Pic:

That would be awesome

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 12-11-2009, 03:24 AM

~Profile~

Username:sdgfam08
Name:Luna
Immortal Age: 12 days old
Ability:can talk to animales
Skills:
Personality:shy
Bio: Her parent put her into a mental hospital when she was younger, because she said she could talk to animals. That was the first time she had heard of the woman. She stoped talking to the animals so she could get out. when she did she found the lady and followed her.
Pic:

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 09:44 PM

((Would it be alright to start posting her on the RP? Like, story wise? If so, may I start, or would you [the creator] like to start things off? =D))

Mischa

Old 12-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLords View Post
((Would it be alright to start posting her on the RP? Like, story wise? If so, may I start, or would you [the creator] like to start things off? =D))
you can start

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 PM

((Awesome!))

Rouge kicked the old mans bodie down the steps and she slipped her sword back into its holster. "Waste of my time," Rouge blew the hair out of her face "Are all the inhabitants of this pathetic village truly this weak?" Rouge kicked the door off its hinges and onto the street. She glanced around the village she had cleared of human life for anything intresting. "50 dead people should do for tonight...maybe Ill take it easy for once." In the corner of the eye she caught a glimpse of some sort of temple, most likely a home to a powerful family...maybe an immortal lived in there? "So much for taking it easy..." Rouge smirked and in an instant dematerialized, and then re-materialized onto the temples premises.

((Hope thats alright....like, time period and all))

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 12-11-2009, 11:03 PM

<please...give me some time and i'll fill a thing out...i'm very stressed from work>

Mischa

Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 PM

( that's fine. you can take ur time )

As Natasha was walking up the mountain, towards the temple to see the elder. She had another vision, knowing that she was getting closer to seeking the truth about her visions. It was a short way up to the mountain and Natasha was anxious to find the meaning behind living forever. There were risk to finding the source, but she didn't care as long as she found a way out of this curse she was fine.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 11:43 PM

Rogue, as stealthy as she was, saw the immense amount of guards around the temple...she onnly had one option. Seeing as she didnot know this land well, she would hack her way through as many as she found necessary to find the one who lived their.

She used her super speed and ability to mistify to get past the outpost guards, killing 4 of them with-out breaking a sweat...but from here on in she would need to be careful..using her super speed ontop of a mountain, with its lack of oxygen, could be dangerous.

Mischa

Old 12-12-2009, 12:01 AM

When Natasha reached the top, she saw that four men have be killed. She could tell that it was by an immortal. By the distance of the temple it would be five miles until she reached the temple. As she was walking she noticed it was getting darker, but she didn't care all she wanted was to get to the temple to she the elder. As she was walking the path she was approached by a few men that had death in their eyes. So she gave it to them, and they fell to the floor with blood everywhere. Natasha always made a clean direct cut to the neck and stomach to kill swiftly.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 12:35 AM

Rouge had made it...killing plenty of troops along the way but being sure to leave any ones she could avoid...in total she porbably killed troops in the twenties...

"This door, its massive..." Rouge knew there was probaly a hidden switch, but didnt have the time to look for it. "Lets go with some mistification..." And with that she mistified through the door, into some sort of corridor, and began what seemed to be a long walk.

Mischa

Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 AM

As Natasha ran to the temple she saw that the doors where blown open. "Damn, who ever ie here does not know what they will encourter in this temple." Natasha said when facts and proof. She has heard stories of the people that came to see the elder and did not pass any of his test to tell them about the source.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 12:46 AM

Rogue came to a beatiful golden door, it was lightweight...surprisingly.
As she slowly pushed it open a strong smell of insence. "Im gonna bet theres an old man back here...." Rogue stepped through slowly... but didnt see anyone, but saw lots of shiny, expensive things. "Pickin looks good...but this reminds me of that story my mother told me...before I killed her that is...but I just cant recall..."

Mischa

Old 12-12-2009, 12:57 AM

"I don't think you should touch anything cuz if you hadn't notice, this is a test of will power." Natasha said slowly as she saw someone a few feet infront of her. She knew that if you even touched the gold then there was going to be a consequence. Natasha just stared wondering if the person infront of her knew the what the test was on the series of test ahead.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 01:00 AM

"Tests.....Aww damm...I remember this...Stinkin tests..."
Rogue kicked the ground with her right foot.
"Who are you?" She turned to the woman behind her, "Why are you here? What do you know?" Rogue placed her right hand on her sword...after all, she had no idea if this girl was friend - or foe.

Mischa

Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 AM

"I am Natasha, an immortal. I see visions of this day and days to come. I looking for the elder, to tell me about my visions and to seek the source." Natasha stated unafraid of the womans hand on her blade. She knew about these test and knew ways around them.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 01:56 AM

Rogue released her grasp on her blade.
"So, can you get me past these test? There may be something in it for you...like protection, no offence there- but you dont look like much of a fighter." Rogue gave a quick smile, fighting was her fortae. She treated her sword not as a weapon, but as an extension of her own God given arm.

Mischa

Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 PM

"I don't need protection. See unlike you, I know my history and I've study this place for quite sometime now." Natasha knew excatly what she was talking about. She was the master of a katana and a master of jujitsu. She knew everything she needed to know to protect herself.

TrueLords
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 11:00 PM

"Dont make me take your life, I did in my family...I will show you no regret." Rogue gave a wink to the girl at the door. "As for this... I have no probelm taking my gold and being done with this place. Consaquences dont scare me." Rogue scanned the room for anything of true value... and came across a rather exquisit statue... "This`ll fetch a pretty penny." Rogue grinned.