xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-09-2009, 08:22 PM

now this a horror that i learn from a game i play fatal frame but i will make i different one i hope you like it.

history remember the village and the girl looking for her brother and the lady of working on her dreams this is a story of before all it.

rules no godmoding
no cursing
no demons vampires or werewolves just humans alright

Rue
age 14
human
bio after the death of her mother she went to a house that knew from her parents place years ago she goes in and finds herself a nightmare.
this is what she looks

please join

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 08:34 PM

Jin
Age 19
Reporter
Jin is a reporter for a local newspaper. His latest assignment is to investigate one of the oldest houses in Japan, which is supposedly haunted.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-09-2009, 08:48 PM

Rue is a 14 girl she learns of her mother death when she was at school she goes to the woods one day and finds a old house she heads to the old house and sees of darkness and sees a flashlight and picks it up and goes up stairs and sees something as well

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 08:59 PM

Jin drives out to the house. He enters and hears a noise upstairs. "Hello, is anyone there?" he shouts

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM

she comes down stairs a man is there she looks at him with cute eyes "hello sir name is rue i saw about this place today i went up stairs and didn't find anything at all"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Jin looked up and smiled. "Hello, my name is Jin. I'm a reporter doing a story on this house. Its supposed to be haunted."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 PM

she has papers of this place "they say that a girl was killed here by something and the killer is still here somewhere i don't know but they say that he is after young girls" she looks at him

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Jin looks over the papers. "Well then, I guess this is a great start for my investigation." Jin takes out his camera. "I'm going to take some photos of the place, watch out for spirits now" He says jokeingly.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 PM

Name: Myiako Menti
Shrine Priestess
Bio: After losing her family to a sudden set of strange events Myiako ended up in the Shrine of Mika. She was taught to respect the spirit world as well as be able to help protect others from those spirits and souls that wise to do humans harm. She has spent most of her life keeping people from the old abandon house in the middle of the woods. Every one knows that nothing good lives in that house.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 12-09-2009 at 09:39 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Myiako opens her eyes as she feels that someone new has entered the old house in the woods that she was guarding. She had never had anyone go near the old house before why would someone dare to disturb it now. She ran to the old house her cleansing cards in hand. "The spirits of that house will not like this disturbance." She closed her eyes as she ran and said a pray before she bolted into the house. She held her cards out in front of her as she looked about the place. She glared at the two who stud there. "How dare you disturb this house!Get out now!"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM

"Whoa, calm down ma'am" Jin said. "I'm a reporter. I just came to this house to do a story. This is Rue, I don't know why she is here."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 09:52 PM

she looks of something and finds something a camera she picks it up and looks around with it and finds something coming her way "please look over there"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 09:56 PM

Jin looks over to where Rue is pointing, but doesn't see anything. "What is it, what do you see?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 PM

she points at it "a ghost"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 PM

Jin looks through his camera, and see's the ghost. "Holy Crap!" Jin stumbles backwards, tripping over a chair.

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 PM

Myiako jumped at them as her eye's widen. "IF YOU DON"T LEAVE THAT WANT BE THE WORST THING YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out before it is too late and you end up like the others." She pulled out her card as a white aura appeared around it. She closed her eyes as she said a pray the aura around her card grew as she threw it to the floor. The card mad a circle with the white aura around them. She open her eyes and looked at them. "It....it is to late we can not leave now. You have woken the spirits." She hung her head as the door slammed behind her locking it's self.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 10:12 PM

she looked at the ghost and held up the camera and toke a picture of it and it went away "what is this camera anyway"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 PM

"Stuck here, what do you mean stuck here?" Jin said in a panicked voice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 10:27 PM

she looks at jin and the girl "there as to be a way out of here"

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Myiako glared at the two. "You came into the house you woke the spirits now the only way is to kill the spirits. Though I don't think you sir will be much help. Rue is it, you will be some help. How you may ask, you are connected to this place as I am. That camera of yours is just like my cards. Together we can use them to help figure out the secret of this place and hopefully get out before we end up like the others." She pulled out another set of cards and handed them to Jin. "If you are pure of heart than these cards will work if you are not you shall die shortly. The spirits here are some of the worst in all of the land. That is why this house has been protected from intruders such as yourselves for years. The shrine elders don't want any more innocent people falling victim to it's horrors."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 10:39 PM

"lady the papers say that a killer killed a lot of girls and the ghost might be the killer to this day what is your plan lady"

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2009, 10:41 PM

She looked over at Rue. "Simple figure out the secret of the house and get out before we end up like the other girls."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2009, 10:43 PM

"alright than we are looking for more clues about this place than"