Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 12-14-2009, 09:18 PM

Be a Star!

- - - - - * - - - - - * - - - - - * - - - - -

• What are you best at? Talents? Singing? Acting? Modeling? Whatever it is, there is a place for you. We'll take you in and train you in to your new occupation. If you get popular enough we'll even give you a manager. No one gets famous so easily, though! You have to make your way up in stardom. Sell you body to the cameras and love the audiences; get them to cheer and love you in return and you will become a star!
  • Interested now? Then come join us at R.A.G.E. Studio (Rare Artistic Genius Enterprises) We are one of the top producers of entertainment, and still have yet to fail out customer's expectations. With perfect credit and white shiny teeth we greet you all with bright, happy faces.

Important People

Name: Rebbecca Grey
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 137 lbs
Style: Vogue
Appearance: [x]
Department: President of R.A.G.E.

Last edited by Cooking Sherry; 12-17-2009 at 03:09 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 12-14-2009, 09:28 PM

The Standings

Most Famous

Top Seller

Best Actor

Best Singer

Best Musician

Most Interesting

Most Fan Service

Most Huggable

Hottest

Last edited by Cooking Sherry; 12-17-2009 at 01:25 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:20 PM

How do I join the R.A.G.E.?

Fill out this simple form and send it in a PM!

Name:
Stage Name: (The name you'll be know as by coworkers, the audience, etc. Could still be your real name.)
Weight:
Style: (Pop. Fashion, Goth, Emo, Scene, Original style, etc. )
Appearance: (Image or description. Don't use images from animes, please. I don't want any Ichigos or Sasukes running around.)
Department: (Talent, Acting, Modeling, Music)
Manager: (Who's you're manager? Or are you a manager? Managers must wear dressy business clothes.)
Rank: (Everyone starts at rank D on the scale. When your fame rises,so will you rank.)

Last edited by Cooking Sherry; 12-14-2009 at 11:33 PM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:21 PM

Who Else is Playing?

STARS

Name: Lev Vasillev
Stage Name: Lev Vaselle
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 217 lbs (Muscle and bulk weight)
Style: High Fashion - Dressy shirts, dress pants, dress shoes, etc. etc. Keeps a bit of a mobster look to him.
Appearance: Long straight black hair (to his thighs!) deep brown eyes and light tan complexion. Muscular build with scars from when he served in the Russian Military. Always wears a bracelet on his left wrist. Simple and slightly thick with a red Commie star hanging from it. Wears dog tags hidden under his dress shirt.

Department: Dancing/Modeling
Manager: Charlie Titus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyron
Name: Luke Harrison
Stage Name: Doesn't have one yet
Height: 5'6
Weight: 188 lbs
Style: H. Naoto
Appearance: Most of the stuff you can see from the picture but I will detail it anyway. He has reddish-brown eyes and is almost always wearing headphones except when he is performing. Black is his favorite color to wear and loves wearing jeans and short sleeve/sleeveless shirts. But he isn't too big on jewelery. And as you can see, white hair.

Department: Music
Manager: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzberry
Name: Saorla Siodhachain
Stage Name: Saorla Roane
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs
Style: Popular Fashion- Mostly dresses.
Appearance: Saorla
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Name:Holly Nicole
Stage Name: Hollywood
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130
Style: Original...tends to be very fancy
Appearance: Strawberry blond hair and Hazel eyes.

Department: Acting and modeling
Manager: Chris Manilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
Name: Travis Ta
Stage Name: T-Virus
Height: 6'0" (Though on the skinny side, he is still lean muscled)
Weight: 160
Style: Original would be the most encompassing or at least the one that fits his style the best. Ranging from jeans and a t-shirt to an ironed suit with a tie, Travis dresses to fit the occasion, though usually it would be the former as you can't really do much in dress shoes and a blazer. He doesn't have much of a penchant for what "High-fashion" is and ignores labels for the most part.
Appearance: [T-Virus]
Department: Dancing/Music
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide
Name: Leah-Donna Simmonds
Stage Name: DollyCat
Height: 5'8
Weight: 190 lbs
Style: Pop
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollilemon
Name: Kaydence L. McDonahue
Stage Name: Moira
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118lbs
Style: Punk Scene
Appearance: Moira She's a short girl with a trendy style that almost says I don't care what you think, I don't care so muchthat it took me four hours to get ready this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fally_13
Name: Harlie Burnstear
Stage Name: Harlie
Height: 5"9
Weight: 120
Style: Punk Rock
Appearance:
Department: Acting
Manager: Chris Manilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyangel
Name:Annaliese(Anna) Moore
Stage Name:Angel
Height:5'7"
Weight:110
Style: Pop. Fashion
Appearance:Anna
Department: Singing and modeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo

Name: Aiden Distel
Stage Name: Aiden Distel (as of right now)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lbs
Style: Original, he wears whatever he wants, his style can change, but he usually wears his goggles, yingyang choker, and leather jacket. The color he wears most is black.
Appearance: [Mene mods are anal. Ask for ref. images, please. We're working on replacing them. - Sherry] He is usually carrying his guitar with him.
Department: Modeling and Music
Manager: None Yet
Extra: Plays his music with childhood friend Logan Rys. (pronouced Rice)
Quote:

Name: Logan Rys (pronounced Rice)
Stage Name: Logan Rys (likes to call himself the MadHatter, but not enough to make it his stage name)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 195lbs
Style: Mostly gothic, top hats, blacks reds purples.
Appearance: [Mene mods are anal. Ask for ref. images, please. We're working on replacing them. - Sherry] Grey Eyes
Department: Music, but Aiden drags him into modeling sometimes.
Extra: Plays his music with childhood friend Aiden Distel.
Quote:

Name: Kaytlin Rowell
Stage Name: Kayt Rose
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 130 lbs
Style: She varies her dress between knee length dresses and heels to t-shirts with jeans and sneaker grungish look. Her Dance style is wide range, she dresses according to how she is dancing.
Appearance: [Mene mods are anal. Ask for ref. images, please. We're working on replacing them. - Sherry]
Department: Dance
Extra: Her hair is red, NOT pink XD

MANAGERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Name:Chris Manilla
Stage Name: Chris
Height:6'7
Weight:200
Style: Button down with a tie and long pants, sometimes jeans sometimes dress pants.
Appearance:
Department: Modeling and Acting
Client: Hollywood and Charlie Burnstear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyron
Name: Charlie Titus
Stage Name: CT
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220
Style: High Fashion
Appearance:
Department: Dancing/Modeling
Client: Lev Vaselle

Last edited by Cooking Sherry; 01-05-2010 at 04:49 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:26 AM

What a lovely day. A busy day, but lovely all the same. Lev sat in the lobby, his arms draped over one of the couches as he lazed back. It was not often that you could relax like this. Usually he was too busy! Far too busy! He breathed deep, lolling his head back and enjoying the warm sun beating through the windows. It was winter outside, but with the room heated and the sun whining bright, it seemed as good as Summer.

A few people pointed him out, wondering who he was, of course having seen his face before. Girls gawked with hearts in their eyes and gossiped about him. When news spread, of course, the crowd had begun to thicken in the lobby and pictures were taken. But, he was fine with this. He'd seen the flash of cameras before, and he knew that there would be nothing bad with how he was enjoying this... 'peace.'

Dyron
The Dynamic Heart
Send a message via AIM to Dyron Send a message via Yahoo to Dyron

Old 12-15-2009, 01:48 AM

Charlie walked out of a elevator and into the lobby. He saw the flashing of cameras and a crowd gathering around the center of the room. "So he's here. Well I would just let the press get their fill but when has the press ever gotten their fill." he said out loud. So he waved over a few bodyguards to break up the crowd. He walked over to Lev and said, "You know, I should just make you wear mask out in public if you can't help but drew a crowd. Oh well, are you ready to go or do you want to miss your chance at this modeling tour I set up for you?"

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:54 AM

Lev heard the added voices asking people to move back. He paid it no mind, knowing already just who it was that had found him. He heard Charlie's voice and hummed before opening his eyes to look up at the man. "But the crowd wants me to stay." He said as a grin pulled his lips apart. His thick, heavy Russian accent was obvious as a few girls 'Eeped' and squealed. Obviously, they liked strange accents.

He slumped forward before standing to his full height, hiss back straight and shoulders broad. He smiled to the crowd and waved a hand before looking to Charlie. "We shall go then?"

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 12-15-2009, 01:58 AM

Hollywood ran into the hotel lobby. Rushing through the crowed of people and cameras. She frowned before she did. Photo's weren't a good Idea right now she was late for modeling. On her way through the crowd she bumped into a really tall man. She looked up and reconized him. She had met him once before. She scowled "Watch where your walking."

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:12 AM

Lev felt something bump into him. He hadn't even so much as budged and a girl had crashed head on into him. Though she seemed to topple a bit in surprise, he hadn't so much as flinched. He stared at her, absolutely perplexed and confused. Watch where he was...? She seemed to have a nasty temper. The crowd was in awe by the girl's attitude. Who was she, and why was she committing suicide by telling off Lev, such a big star, in front of the Press?

'Idiot!'

'You're rude!'

'He didn't do anything, you jerk!'

'Get away from him!'

He hesitated before smiling warmly to her, ignoring the voices from the crowd for the moment. "I'm sorry. I was in way. I will be more careful." He moved out of her way and held his arm out, allowing her to pass in an elegant manner. The gaggle of girls from earlier shut themselves up, blushing at the scene and wishing to all mighty Gods that they could have been treated in such a way by a hunk.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-15-2009, 02:23 AM

Travis Ta was not a famous man, at least not yet anyway. But he was a content man for now, sitting in the hotel lobby while drinking a cup of hot coffee. The tall man that had resided in the couch farther away from him had gathered quite the crowd of both photographers and adoring females. Ah such was the life of a famous person (not that he knew who the tall accented was). Taking a sip, he noticed when a girl had bumped into the guy eyes narrowing with interest when the crowd started to berate her for telling off the older man. Drinking up the last of his coffee he crushed the paper cup, getting up and throwing it away in one of the trashcans nearby.

Dyron
The Dynamic Heart
Send a message via AIM to Dyron Send a message via Yahoo to Dyron

Old 12-15-2009, 02:42 AM

Charlie put a arm around the girl's shoulders as he waved and said, "Hey hey hey, what is this? She just bumped into the guy, no need to get worked up over." he let his gaze drift over all the girls in the crowd. "I hope your not trying to impress Vaselle with the way your acting ladies. This is very unbefitting." He leaned over to the girl and whispered, "Be careful, this is a pretty wild crowd. I wouldn't put it behind them to die for my client here so they might not mind killing you."

Luke was right outside, playing his bass guitar for mostly spare change. He had his headphones on and was listing to 'Nine in the Afternoon' by Panic! At The Disco. He was pretty much playing his own riff to the song. He was really getting into it to until he heard the commotion inside. He tried to ignore it but it seemed to get louder and louder but then it stopped all of a sudden. "What the hell is going on in there?" Luke asked himself. He packed up his bass and grabbed the chump change he was given before going inside to see what was going on.

Last edited by Dyron; 12-15-2009 at 02:54 AM..

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 12-15-2009, 02:59 AM

DollyCat exited the taxi as she fanned her face with disgust. "Man, it stinks in there!" she said to herself. She looked at the crowd screaming and cheering as they watched the other people hanging out in the lobby. ''How can these people waste their day just watching other people hanging out in a hotel?'' she said to herself as she walked into the hotel lobby with a sigh. The doors seemed to have closed themselves behind her. DollyCat searched in her purse and took out a can of cream soda, popped the can open and took a seat on the couch. DollyCat took a few sips and put it on the coffee table. "Hey people!"

Last edited by Slide; 12-15-2009 at 09:33 PM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 AM

( Are you sitting, or are you still walking? Also, you're Rank D. AKA, you're a novice to the acting world. Unless your family is rich, you shouldn't have body guards and the such yet. Maybe a few cheers, but only because of the confusion from the doors being opened for you and whatnot. )

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 05:49 PM

Holly turned to the man who had spoke and put an arm around her. "I'm Hollywood. Nice to see you two again." She managed to say politely pulling off her hat and sunglasses. Of corse she wasn't nearly as famous as Lev but people still new about her, at least ones who payed any attention to broadway. Honestly she wasn't into the whole modeling thing but people said it would help. "I have to go. I have some modeling thing....they needed help. Do you know where it is." She asked just rembering she was late.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 12-15-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking Sherry View Post
( Are you sitting, or are you still walking? Also, you're Rank D. AKA, you're a novice to the acting world. Unless your family is rich, you shouldn't have body guards and the such yet. Maybe a few cheers, but only because of the confusion from the doors being opened for you and whatnot. )
[[ Well in my post I said that she took a seat and I;m terribly sorry Dx My bad.. ]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
DollyCat exited the taxi as she fanned her face with disgust. "Man, it stinks in there!" she said to herself. She looked at the crowd screaming and cheering as they watched the other people hanging out in the lobby. ''How can these people waste their day just watching other people hanging out in a hotel?'' she said to herself as she walked into the hotel lobby with a sigh. The doors seemed to have closed themselves behind her. DollyCat searched in her purse and took out a can of cream soda, popped the can open and took a seat on the couch. DollyCat took a few sips and put it on the coffee table. "Hey people!"
[[ I edited it and I know nobodies gonna go back to read it =_= ]]

Last edited by Slide; 12-15-2009 at 09:34 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 09:48 PM

{Lol. Randomly walking into a big group of screaming fans....a very good way to get noticed XD}

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-15-2009, 10:01 PM

(i dont see my profile up :( so i dont want to post just yet)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 10:02 PM

{Did she send u a pm that she got it?}

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 PM

(yeah she did back when only like three people where here)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 10:06 PM

{then you can post and remind her about it when she gets on thats what I would do}

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-15-2009, 10:15 PM

(okay though her name was Charlie to and i just saw she put up a profile with a guy with the same name)
Chrlie pushed open the doors walked into the hotel lobby she ingored everything there and started her way up to her room she decided to take the stairs because she couldnt get to the elevator.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 10:26 PM

Hollywood pulled away and moved to the stairs. She saw another girl walking up the stairs and smiled. "Hey could you help me?" She said pulling out the email with all the info of the modeling she had to go to. "It's my first time modeling, normally I'm on stage so I have no clue where I'm going."

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-15-2009, 10:27 PM

Charlie looked back at the girl "well im more of the acting type but sure what do you need to find out" she walked down a few steps to almost level herself with the girl though the extra stairs made her a bit taller.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-15-2009, 11:58 PM

More people milled into the hotel including a boy with headphones and a girl as well. Despite this, Travis didn't pay much mind to them and instead sat back down on the chair where he was before. So far it had been a bit of a boring day since he didn't have any real gigs until later. He was going to audition as a background dancer for a music video of some pop artist. Sure, it wouldn't put bread on the table, but it would get him noticed more. Exposure was what he really needed right now in either dancing or in his singing, though to had to concede that unless you had a godly voice you would be nothing new to the scene.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:24 AM

( Ah! Sorry! I'll add it! I just got horded with forms all of a sudden. xD )

Lev watched the girl run off before sighing. It seems there was a larger crowd than he was comfortable with here. This was a ritzy hotel, yet a lot of smaller stars were somehow able to get rooms here. How, he could not understand. Maybe there was some special deal this week?

He looked to his manager and smiled weakly. "Things are getting exciting, dah? We will be late." He winked and headed off, not even minding the audience and he went. It was his manager's job to 'protect' him from the fans, anyways.