View Poll Results: What do you think of this RP?
I have an idea on how to improve the plot premise\overall RP idea. [post it!] 0 0%
I like it and I'm going to join. 1 100.00%
I like it, I'm joining, and I've got ideas too! [post 'em!] 0 0%
Other. [post your thoughts] 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:55 AM

Hey there, my fellow RPing Menewshans. ^___^ Here I am with a group RP idea. Please read through it and tell me if you're interested. I'd like to get at least 5 people interested before I put it up for playing--although if more people want to sign up, of course I won't turn them away! ;D

In the land of Tor’Manal, there is the Death Goddess, Lyrial of the Blackened Rose. She always wears a skull mask over her face, for her piercing beauty is said to strike down any who lay eyes upon it. She comes to those whose time in the world has ended, and who must move on to the next. A benevolent guide to the Afterlife, she has been worshipped and looked to for a peaceful passing for centuries… Until now.

Lyrial, the beautiful benefactor of death, has taken to not guiding souls, but consuming them. She takes them before their time, takes them screaming and fighting for life. But none can stand against the glorious radiance of her eyes, turned terrible in this sudden change of heart. What happened to the kind mother of the deceased? What could have caused her to turn into a ravenous devourer of spirits who are no longer willing walkers of the path of death, but prey dragged to a devastating fate--not peaceful passage to the Afterlife, but fodder for Lyrial’s never-ending hunger.

There are those who would turn against Lyrial, seeking to destroy her and usher in a new god or goddess of death, one who would be as Lyrial was before she went on her rampage. Others would restore her to her former loving self. Still others simply desire their loved ones back, the ones who were stolen away before their time to be devoured by Lyrial.

But who can truly bring an end to death?

What caused this horrible change in the once-kind-hearted Lyrial of the Blackened Rose?

Is there truly a way to bring back those who are not dead, but devoured by the bringer of death herself?

Seek the answers to all of these questions and more in this RP:

BLACKENED ROSE

--------------

CHARACTER APPLICATION:

Name:
Country of origin (by default you currently live in Tor’Manal):
Magic-user? (yes\no):
If magic, what kind do you use:
Do you fight? (yes\no):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Short bio:
Your quest (kill Lyrial, restore Lyrial, get back loved one):
Short example of how you RP:

-------------

RULES:

1) You must be at least semi-literate in order to be accepted into this RP.
2) You must not god-mode. At all. Period.
3) You must be considerate and polite to other RPers.
4) No gorey scenes, no steamy smut. Keep everything PG-13.
5) Follow these rules and the rules of Mene.
6) Take into account the Background Info when creating a character and posting.
7) Goblin Maiden has the right to adjust these rules at any given time.

----------------

BACKGROUND INFO:

PLACE: The country of Tor’Manal, in the middle area of the fictional world of Rokil. There are four other countries: Tor’Sallak (South), Tor’Eiden (East), Tor’Nomon (North) and Tor’ Weuf (West).
TIME PERIOD: Middle-ages.
RACES\SPECIES: Humans, and the normal animals like cats, dogs, wolves, squids, butterflies, bats, narwhals, horses, etc. And Ewoks, of course. No, I’m kidding. No Ewoks.
MAGIC: yes, to a reasonable extent (such as, no bringing the dead to life, moving mountains, etc). All magic-users are restricted to a single kind of magic (examples: fire-magic, telekinesis, flying). Magic is not unlimited; it saps a person’s strength just like running or fighting would. If a person exerts too much energy using magic, they will fall into a coma and\or die.
RELIGION: there are different gods that govern different facets of life, such as conceiving and giving birth, water and rain, etc. People pay homage to different gods depending on how important they are to certain occurrences in their lives (ex: a farmer would pay homage to the rain, sun and earth gods, while a housewife would most likely pay homage to the fertility god).

Sooooo... Thoughts? Ideas? Interested at all? I want to hear what you have to say! 8D

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2009, 01:03 AM

Ooo, this sounds really interesting! I'm gonna read over everything really well and come up with a character profile x3