AkihitoKage
making people wonder 'wtf?' sinc...
Send a message via AIM to AkihitoKage Send a message via MSN to AkihitoKage Send a message via Yahoo to AkihitoKage

Old 01-23-2010, 03:14 PM

Had a browse through this forum and saw no L4D threads so I thought I'd kickstart my own XD

So who else loves this game? I only got L4D2 recently, and never properly played the first game but I love it. It's actually the only first-person shooter game I like, 'cause I prefer RPG kinda games.

To start off... who's your favourite character? Special infected? Campaign?

Reply and chat for a while about Left 4 Dead! =3

Vompire
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 PM

Oh, I have played the first game, but I got L4D2 for Christmas to my Xbox, so that's what I'm playing right now =3
I like it, because it isn't that hard to play, but still entertaining without being too easy. I suck at shooter games, and I can play L4D2 on easy xD Yay

AkihitoKage
making people wonder 'wtf?' sinc...
Send a message via AIM to AkihitoKage Send a message via MSN to AkihitoKage Send a message via Yahoo to AkihitoKage

Old 01-26-2010, 08:37 PM

XD Same with me really. As long as I play easy mode I'm pretty ok. Need to stop shooting my own team though >w< Coach just won't get out of the way!

mau5ie
pook pook

Old 03-09-2010, 04:50 AM

my favorite character would have to be rochelle since she's wearing that super hot depeche mode t-shirt! ^^
and girls kick ass anyway!

i like to play as the smoker in live matches because i can remain hidden and still capture a survivor and strangle his ass to death!

my favorite level in campain mode would have to be dark carnival because it has a few mini games hidden around the carnival. such as a shooting gallery game, 'stache whacker (similar to whack a mole), and Gong show.

all are fun and all give you an achievement! woo!

Last edited by mau5ie; 03-09-2010 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: meant to erase the quoted part!

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2010, 06:58 AM

I love the L4D games! Haha Bill is my favorite in the original, and I love Coach in the second game. As for the infected -- Smokers, all the way. They scare the CRAP out of me!

My friends and I are always quoting the second game at each other -- "Pills here!" "Boomer Bile!" "Ninja sword over here!"
Makes me laugh all the time. XD

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2010, 07:43 PM

I don't have any new Gens so I only watch new games on YT
and L4D is just fun to watch.