shuro2009
Rika Asho, striking fear into th...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 AM

Hello all!
My name is Shuro. I recently saw a link to this site via facebook and thought I'd check it out. I am a member of Gaiaonline as well. I have found a love of anime ever since I bought my friend a manga for (I believe) her birthday. She got me addicted and I love her for it. I love many different animes and mangas. I wish I had the time to read and watch them all. I've also done various rps on Gaia. I'm a writer and am currently working on getting my book published. I'm going into education as my career of choice. My friend has also gotten me stuck on Disney and Broadway music. Music is my second passion after writing. My friends and family mean the world to me. If anyone hurts them the will be severly and (if I have a say in the matter) permently hurt. I have issues with getting hurt as it seems to happen often.
I have recently had my heart broken (via facebook in a hypothetical situation no less) and working hard to get my first College degreee.
I discovered I love going to Conventions. I went to MagFest 8 and will be attending AnimeMidAtlanitc.
Anyway, I'd love to make some new friends on here so please message me or comment. I'm still getting a feel for this site so please be patient if it takes me a while to get to you.
Have a great evening! :heart:

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-03-2010 at 05:09 PM..

Bell
Love is watching someone die. [W...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 AM

Yay welcome~
Another fellow Anime/manga lover I see.
:'3

Kairos Memoria

Old 02-02-2010, 01:41 AM

Wow, I found this through facebook too! I'm also on gaia, but I was hoping to move here because...well, gaia has started annoying me to death with their constant cash shop updates and stuff.

Rock Fan Chick
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2010, 01:44 AM

Welcome to Menewsha! Aren't you glad you found this site?

Twisted Insanity
Fantasmicly Glitterific

Old 02-02-2010, 01:56 AM

Hey there, Shuro. Welcome to Menewsha. We've got an Rp forum filled with several rps that you could check out. ^^

shuro2009
Rika Asho, striking fear into th...

Old 02-02-2010, 02:14 AM

Thanks so much for all the welcome!
I understand how Gaia's constant updates can be annoying. I've gotten text messages at 3 in the morning! It annoyed the crap out of my roommate(not that I cared about that after a while).
I haven't decided how much I like this site in comparison yet. I haven't been able to really explore. I'm kind of checking this, watching Spiral, and studying for my first Chem exam tomorrow.
I'll definitely have to check out the RP forum.
Thus far, this site gets an A for it's welcoming members. On Gaia it took a long time for people to respond to my thread like this!
Thanks again for welcoming me everyone! ^_^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-03-2010, 05:10 PM

Welcome to Menewsha shuro! :D I hope you can find a good niche here. :)

I just wanted to let you know that signing your posts with your username is against the rules, as it's considered flobbing. I went ahead and removed it from your first post. Just lettin' you know for future reference. :D

Enjoy your time here!