Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-03-2010, 10:17 AM

okay the deal is i have problems drawing guys and i have this male oc and i would like to see other poeple's view on him and well here is everything about him he is an incubus and he is arabian teal eyes smalls horn on his forehead a tail and no wings and he is a tall as a tree he has digitgrade feet even in human form and in human form he still has the arabian skin color and his really ocean like teal eye color and he wears long pants to hide his feet he doesn't have horns or a tail in human form he is like about as tall as a 14 year old boy well his name is Mathias can't wait to see what you all do and i hope i have enough gold to pay for them thank you

Alucian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 AM

[Ooooh, sounds awesome! I can draw him for you if you'd like, but I need a little more info.

1. What does his tail look like? Is it long, short, fuzzy, scaly, leathery, tufted, pointed, blunt, etc.
2. When you say he has an arabian skin tone, do you mean like a dusty sort of midtone skin, or is it brighter than that?
3. What is his body type? You say he's as tall as a tree but what does he look like?
4. What's his hair look like, and what color is it?

I think that's it for now, I'll let you know if I have any more questions and we can discuss price after I'm finished with the art. ^_^ <3]

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 AM

Take a look at my art, The link is in my sig.
I also have an art shop where you can check my prices and options.

My computer is giving me problems right now T_T

Last edited by TanaChan; 02-07-2010 at 09:40 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-08-2010, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucian View Post
[Ooooh, sounds awesome! I can draw him for you if you'd like, but I need a little more info.

1. What does his tail look like? Is it long, short, fuzzy, scaly, leathery, tufted, pointed, blunt, etc.
2. When you say he has an arabian skin tone, do you mean like a dusty sort of midtone skin, or is it brighter than that?
3. What is his body type? You say he's as tall as a tree but what does he look like?
4. What's his hair look like, and what color is it?

I think that's it for now, I'll let you know if I have any more questions and we can discuss price after I'm finished with the art. ^_^ <3]
1: hes tail and long, blunt and is just skin
2: i mean like the color of their skin is what i meant
3: well when he is n his true form he is athletic build, so he has some mucles showing, digitgrade feet, teal eyes, and his hair is medium length, i don't have a hair color in mind right now

i am trying to save some gold up to pay you for the work

amaka18
De-activated

Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 PM

Can I have a picture of a dog or a cat together, if you cant get that then its ok

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 09:49 AM

dog or cat together?? can i have more details like what you mean by that