sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 03:48 AM

Whether you have danced for years, you've just started, or you just love to watch or secretly wish to join in, then this would be the place for you! And you definitely don't have to be on pointe to join in.

I took ballet for 6 years and 4 years on pointe. I have taken other dance classes, but ballet was my favorite. And I am wanting to start taking ballet again, hopefully. In this thread, you can post tips and tricks to help people out.

PLEASE READ: Do NOT go on pointe unless intructed by an instructor. You will put your self at a great risk for injury.

I will add some presents to the 1st poster on the following pages:
5 - 50 gold
10 - 100 gold
15- 150 Gold

Depending on how many pages are accumulated will determine prizes beyond 15 pages.

Please enjoy!!

Lethargie
  • Challenge Lethargie in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 03:51 AM

I;ve always wanted to learn ballet,
but i think it's too late for me to learn.
):

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 AM

It is never too late to join a ballet class. At 17, it might be too late to make a career of ballet, but it is never too late to join a class! :) I am 20 and I am going to find a class to rejoin because I miss it.

Shagami
Send a message via MSN to Shagami
  • Challenge Shagami in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 07:57 AM

i have always wanted to be ballet but i was a fat fat child and now even after losing the weight i have very weak ankles i hope my sister puts her daughters in it tho just for fun

Lethargie
  • Challenge Lethargie in the Arcade

Old 02-17-2010, 03:11 AM

:) maybe i will find a class to join then,
once i get the money.
idk.

i want to be graceful~

Tags