Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 02-20-2010, 10:20 PM

This is the perfect world. You never have to do anything you don't want to. We find who you are most likly to marry. We do all the work. Never do you have to even lift a figure. The only thing is you can't get out. This is our home and nothing will go wrong. Till two of your young ones find a way out. We are looking for them, If you find them please return them. This is were we come when we don't want any trouble this is the one place where every being gets along. Why would any one want to leave.

----------

Name:Natalie Young
Bio: shes lived in the perfect world all her live. She feels alone even though everything is so perfect.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-20-2010, 10:32 PM

Name: Jay Umi
Bio: A boy who had been in a world that could never go wrong, but he wonders, if it can never go wrong, then why does he feel like something's missing?

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-20-2010, 10:51 PM

She walks alone in the street. 'For being a so great I feel so alone.' she thought to herself. She looked around a saw people buying things in the market and smiling. She looked to see if she could see anyone who may feel the way she dose. 'theres no way that this is a real place.' she thought.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-20-2010, 11:01 PM

Jay was sitting in an alley and watching as people were walking in front of him on the sidewalk, as people walked by each other they all smiled and greeted each other when one looked at another. This place....what kind of a world is this? he said to himself before he buried his head into his knees.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-20-2010, 11:18 PM

Natalie caught the eye of the young boy in the ally. She saw what she was looking for. She saw the look of hopelessness. She saw the same thing she felt in this boys eyes. Natalie ran over to him. "Who are you?" She asked as she lifted up his face. "Please. Who are you?" She asked softly and sweetly. She had a feeling that they would be connected in some way.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-20-2010, 11:27 PM

He started to look up at her, he hadnt known she had the same kind of feelings as him, feeling strange about this world, that people were too nice to each other. He stared at her and didnt say anything, he just looked back down and buried his head into his knees again, the other people passing by kept asking him the samething so he thought Natalie was the same deal.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 02:11 AM

Natalie took a small pieces of paper out of her bag. she writes a note to him, and this is what is said. 'My name is Natalie I'm trying to find a way out of this world. I saw the look in your eyes, and I feel the same way. If you want out meet me at the inn at twelve am Sincerely Natalie.' She walked over to the Inn and then turned and looked at the young boy.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 02:45 AM

He looked down at te note, then held it up to his face. "So...she is different huh? hmm" Jay looked at the clock tower and noticed it was almost time, he started to make his way towards the inn and looked around. "Where is she?" he said to himself.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 02:56 AM

Natalie garbed him by the hand, and pulled him into a small room in the inn. When they entered the room It went blank. There cloths became white robes. "This is the only place they can't find us. I found this when I was young. I didn't know what it meant till a few months ago." Natalie said. It was a solid white room with just a door. The room didn't look like a room, it look more like a peaces of paper with a door. "We don't belong in this world. You feel it to, the over wellming feeling. I could see it in your eyes. I think I may have found the way out." she said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 03:07 AM

Jay looked around the room in wonder, he seemed to like this empty world much more then the perfectionist world. "So you found a way out?...this may be better...but its still....how should I say?.......blank?" he said touching his now full white clothing, he felt as though he was in some black and white cartoon show. "Man...this could get boring if we were stuck here..." he started to look back at the door then back towards Natalie.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 03:14 AM

"Silly walk with me." She said. as she walked a small room began to come around them. It was an empty storage room All that was in it was a few empty crates and A few bottles. "Do you really want out?" she asked him. "I hear the real world is way different.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 03:31 AM

Jay just followed her, once he caught up, he tilted his head to the side a little bit wondering what she meant by that. "It cant be that bad...can it?" he said looking behind him but didnt see anything but a wall. "Hmm....this is truly strange, whats with these different worlds...I cant even tell if I'm still me anymore." he said to himself and started to look at his hands.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 03:38 AM

"There not different worlds. Its all the same thing. This isn't a real world. Its a simulated one. I found that out when I hit this." She gently touched one of the bottles that said rum on it when she did it let out a note of music. "If we can figure out the code that these bottles are in we are on our way out. Someone out there doesn't want us to come out." Natalie said. "My name is Natalie, by the way." She said. She smiled at him then went back to trying to find the right song.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 03:55 AM

"Jay." He didnt say much, but his first name. He was never one for much words unless he was really interested into something, and telling about his name was the last thing on his mind, he really just wanted to get out of this annoyed world. He looked down at the pouch he had on his side and opened it, he took out a little flute and leaned against the wall to play it a little, he loved music but figuring out notes without knowing what he was looking for inside was impossible, he only expressed how he felt about things in his songs, and at this point the music seemed calm, soothing and even...delightful.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 04:06 AM

"You did it." She said. and as she did the door opened. " She softly Kissed him on the cheek. "See you on the other side." She said as she walked through the door. She peeked in for a second. "I don't know where will end up." She said then vanished into the white of the door. When Natalie came to it she was in an egg like container filled with liquid. she hurried and swam up to the top. She couldn't get it open, so she began to panic she then began to kick it. When she did it poped off and she was in a lab. It was huge About five million egg thing lay in the lab. she looked around to see if she could see Jay.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 04:22 AM

Jay put his flute away safely in his pouch and zipped it up, he walked through the door and noticed that when he got through it was in an egglike shell as well, he looked up and noticed there was a ceiling of somesort, he swam to the top as fast as he could till he reached it and forcing it open with his hands, when he was up he looked around the room and noticed that it wasnt much like a room but a lab? "Hmm....this is real nice....am I supposed to be a test?" he asked himself and looked around the room for Natalie but didnt see her anywhere.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 04:30 AM

"Jay!!!" She yelled out. Natalie began to walk down the small path. There were hundreds of people who were in the egg like shells. She spot her mom and dad. She gently touched the shells and continued on. "Jay!!!" she was getting a bit panicked. She didn't want to be alone in this new world. No matter what she was going to find him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Jay just laid back onto the water and floated around it kicking his feet as he went in circles. "What are you yelling for? I'm right here." he said as he waved his hand up high from one of the shells, he pulled out a little baseball from his pouch and began to throw it into the air and catching it as it fell contiously.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 PM

:Natalie looked up at him and slightly blushed a little. "We need to find a way out of here before they find us." She said. Natalie looked around for a way out. "Were do you think the exit is." she asked him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 04:15 PM

"I dont know..." Jay climbed out of the shell and walked over to her, he didnt usually ever smile so he just looked with a frown. "This place...is the real world huh?....eh...less exciting then I thought it was." He looked at his hands then around the huge room, he didnt seem to take it that he was the size of a grain of rice really shocking.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Natalie took him by the hand and began to walk toward the end of the plat form. "Lets see whats over here." She said. She looked over at him and smiled. "Can you believe were really out of there?" Natalie said. Her white dress flowed as she walked. "So what made you hate the other world so much Jay?" She asked as she looked at him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 05:41 PM

Jay just kept walking behind her, he kept his head down most of the time though. "That world....people...they were too alike." he didnt say anything else but that, he didnt really look at her but at the floor in front of him just so he could see where he was going.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 05:49 PM

"Look" Natalie said. In front of her we two double doors that had to be at lest twenty feet high. Natalie let go of his hand. "What do you think is behind this door." she asked. Natalie then gently touched the doors and as she did the doors came open. A new world was in front of them. It was not clean, but it was better then the one they came from. The people intracted with emotion, and instinct. "Wow" she said just above a whisper. Natalie then looked behind her. Two men in black suits came for them. "Come on we need to go blend in." she said to Jay.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 05:57 PM

I've got a bad feeling about this...... Jay thought to himself, even worlds that seemed rather 'normal' had something to hide deep within. He didnt bother to tell Natalie about how he felt about this new world, and just followed her through the doors. He looked around as people began to talk to each other and sometimes pass each other. "Hmm...better then before..." he turned towards her and noticed to two people in black suits, he tilted his head unsure of who they were and just walked away.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM

Natalie diapers into the group of people. "Just follow me I think we will be okay." she said in whisper. They walk into a small inn. "I had a dream of this place." she said. "the Inn Keeper will keep us safe." she said.