Zexion-for-President
Because we need more than Xemnas
Send a message via AIM to Zexion-for-President

Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 PM

(I'll come up with much better title later.)

Basically I'll allow anyone to add whatever country they like.
I don't care about original personlities, I like to see what other can do with the country.
Follow all the rules.
-Blah blah blah-
I would like it if you could be really active in this thread, just so it doesn't die.
Just put what country you are in your first post so I can keep track. Then just start rping.
<3
Taken characters:
Russia
England

NO Playing god, or controling others characters.
Posts should be moderately long.
Grammer: to the best of your ability.
Now that all that is over with....

England:
England sighed as he walked into the meetin room, I wonder what strange ideas will srface at this meeting he said to himself. Thinking he had heard a noise from behind him, England turned around. "Oh!" he said shocked, "I didn't think you'd be here today Mr. Unicorn" he then proceeded to pet the imaginary unicorn, completely unaware of anything else going on around him.

Last edited by Zexion-for-President; 03-24-2010 at 02:37 PM..

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 03-09-2010, 11:54 PM

Ivan had walked into the conference room and looked around noticing that no one else was here yet and he sighed under his breath but, it was fine by him. the Russian's ears perked up as he heard England seemingly to be talking to someone or something and he smiled that empty smile.

"Ah, good morning England. you sure are up early today"

he said in his child-ish voice while looking over at the blonde and tilted his head as he watched him pet an imaginary creature which made him tilt his head in slight confusion for a mere moment.

Zexion-for-President

Old 03-10-2010, 12:23 AM

"Oh," Arthur acnowleged, "I didn't think anyone wold be here this early," Arthur actually really disliked being alone with Ivan, frankly, the Russian scared him to death, then again, he thought to himself, who wasn't sacred to him?
Arthur forgot about the unicorn and took his seat around the table, I guess I'd better think of a converstain before this gets anymore uncomfortable, "With that aside," he quickly thought, "How have things been going with you?" Triumph! He thought to himself, maybe this wont be so bad after all.

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 03-10-2010, 12:39 AM

"alright and you?"

He asked with that empty smile across his lips. his light purple hues looked over st the other showing some amusement while also taking a seat next to the other. one thing was he could feel the other feeling either afraid or frightened by him and that made him want to giggle but, he didn't.

Zexion-for-President

Old 03-10-2010, 12:58 AM

As Ivan sat down Arthur could feel a sudden chill do down his spine, oh great queen of Scotts, he cursed to himself. Really hate being alone with this man. He has even frightened away all of my friends.
Arthur took a quick look around the room, no sign of anyone else, great I new it was a bad idea to be early, he thought again, why is it no one else seems to ever be early?
Arthur then remembered that Ivan had responded to his question, oh dang, he's gointo think I'm scared, I must never show him my true feelings, he could gain an advantage, "Well, that is a jolly thing." he squeaked out, Jolly good? he thought to himself, oh great, why is it now that I decide to say the stupidest things?

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 03-10-2010, 01:40 AM

Ivan raised a thin eyebrow at him but, watching his actions he then giggled quietly but not his crazy laugh just yet. his eyes looked at the Englishman and he wondered if he should toy around with him or not. sensing the fear brought shivers of excitement up and down his spine.

"what's the matter?"

He said in an 'innocent' voice while not moving from his spot. when he heard him say something random he resisted from giggling since he knew it would frighten him more but, half of him wanted to frown because he just wanted the other nation to be one with him. what's wrong with that?

Zexion-for-President

Old 03-11-2010, 08:56 PM

Arthur stopped shaking momentarily, just to answer the question "Oh..." he choked, "N-nothing, I'm just," he paused, not beign able to come up with an excuse, "soo... excited" he finally said, adding a question raised voice to teh end of the sentence. "Yep," he agreed with himself, "I always get excited when we have these meetings." he then took a long look around the room and then sighed, " So, wha tare your plans ou mean to address at this meeting?" he then asked, trying to keep a liht conversation going.

Last edited by Zexion-for-President; 03-14-2010 at 11:39 PM..

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 03-22-2010, 12:59 PM

(sorry for the delayed responce I have been really busy >.o)

Ivan looked over at the other nation and couldn't help but, to raise an eyebrow at him. easily he could tell that seemed to be a lie but, he didn't say anything about it. instead he giggled but, not his creepy giggle just yet, hearing the question he thought for a mere moment before answering.

"the economy isn't doing well, Da" he spoke with a quiet sigh but, continued to look at him with an unflinching gaze.

Zexion-for-President

Old 03-23-2010, 04:43 PM

Arthur let out an "Ah" then added, "I believe that is teh case for us all mate." That was his desperate attempt to sound not scared, and he felt that last attempt failed, miserably.

((Sorry, for the short post, I haven't been able to think lately. And I'm kind of feeling this RP is going a bit dry. We need to add more people to get this exciting again. XP ))

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-23-2010, 06:38 PM

((Should I PM a request? or just start typing?))

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 03-23-2010, 07:09 PM

(yeah we do need more people Dx)

Zexion-for-President

Old 03-24-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageShio View Post
((Should I PM a request? or just start typing?))
((You can start typing, though it wuld be nice to know who you are in the rp and what not.))
((BTW! I updated the stuff at the top, so read it to know what's going on.))

Last edited by Zexion-for-President; 03-24-2010 at 02:38 PM..

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 04-07-2010, 11:39 AM

(we do need more people for this roleplay don't you agree Dx)

Zexion-for-President

Old 05-29-2010, 04:52 PM

Great.....
-.-'
This role play died.
D: