Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-14-2010, 06:22 AM

❝₩ϵ ԏԋԑ Ⓜⓐⓕⓘⓐ❞

So she's new in town, that gorgeous Brazilian woman. Everyone in town has seen her, but no one has spoken to her. She walks with confidence that could only mean trouble, and has a look in her eyes that could only be described as 'wolf-like'. Rumors have been going around. Rumors about this gorgeous woman. She's looking to start a family. A Ⓜⓐⓕⓘⓐ family. She wants to start from the bottom and climb to the top, but not with drugs and extortion. She wants to purify the Ⓜⓐⓕⓘⓐ, but she can't do it alone. She needs a family who believes in her ideals, she needs members who are wild and fearless. But this woman, she has a secret, one only her Ⓜⓐⓕⓘⓐ family knows... Can she and her family climb to the top, despite the odds?

----------

ⓉⓄ ⒶⓅⓅⓁⓎ:
Do not post applications in the thread!!!

Listen close....
No one is supposed to know about how to get in touch with her, but I got in good see?
If you want to be a part of her family, or even against it go here's what you do....

Fill out the application below and Private Message it to Crimson_Hold the Lemon, she'll get you in.... next, you're going to get an interview with the Brazilian woman herself. That's right, you're going to get to see her. Now, calm down, are you still paying attention? If so, title the Private Message Fried Chinese Cheesecake. It's the password.

Code:
[Username here] tugs the strings
I [Character's FULL NAME here], vow to honor and stand by Aurora Pecoda. 
I am [character's age in years] old, and was born on [character's birthday MM/DD/YYYY].
Sit back, it's a long story...
[Character personality, abilities, weapons and anything discernable I will need to know about your character. Crimson_Hold the Lemon WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS APPLICATION THOROUGHLY. Make sure it upholds. Please, no pictures, I would like for you to describe your character. If you ABSOLUTELY MUST have a picture, run it by me, Crimson_Hold the Lemon, and I will LINK it.]
Simple, right, RIGHT?

----------

Crimson_Hold the Lemon pulls the strings...
I am Aurora Pecoda. [Beautiful Brazilian Mafia Family Head]
I am 23 years old, and was born on 11/15/1985.
That is for me to know, and you to find out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya Mori
Amaya Mori tugs the strings
I, Allene Grant, vow to honor and stand by Aurora Pecoda.
I am 25 years old, and was born on 12/7/1987.
Sit back; it's a long story...
I was born to an Irish mother and a father in the Marines.I have my father’s dirty blond hair and the trade mark dark green Irish eyes. My mother passed away when I was young and my father, a Major General in the Marine Corps, raised me more as one of his soldier since that’s the only way he knew how. It wasn’t that I didn’t have a childhood. I dated and when to my senior prom but unlike the other kids in our neighborhood before I went out of the house I had to do homework. Ie: taking apart anti-materiel rifles blindfolded, hand to hand combat, the usual. I found that I excelled in weaponry and wasn’t too shabby when it came to taking an ‘enemy’ down using my bare hands. As daddy always says” as long as you know how, size really doesn’t matter” which is good since I’m only 5’6. Later my father was forced to retire; something he greatly detested, he now lives in Nevada as security for some private contractor. I tried out the whole college thing but nothing stuck so I took my general classes then dropped out after a two and a half years. It was hard finding work that I was comfortable with, when your main skills are breaking bones and being able to properly handle fire arms there isn’t that many options. I worked on the police force four years but the corruption made me quite. At the moment I’m working as a bouncer but when I heard that someone was starting up a family purify the others I was more than overly interested. As a cop and hell even a civilian, I had dealt with some of the after effects of the mafia’s action and a chance to take out some of them made my blood heat up. So I’m looking for a position as either a hit man or a body guard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
[o0Calyx0o] tugs the strings
I, [Xie Guan-Yin], vow to honor and stand by Aurora Pecoda.
I am [23] old, and was born on [7/07/1987].
[Yin is 3/4 Chinese, with just a quarter of American blood. A tiny little thing, topping out at 5'2" and 127pounds soaking wet, Yin's parents hoped that she would go on to do something worthwhile- like being an Olympic gymnast. However, the one thing they couldn't predict was that Yin would have an inexplicable talent for getting her way... by whatever means necessary. (There was never any <i>proof</i> that Yin broke that boy's arm in fourth grade, really. She doesn't know why her parents were so freaked out about it.)

While normally a sweet, open woman, Yin closes everything emotional off when she 'gets into the zone,' as she puts it. Through years of gymnastics and dance lessons, Yin has become incredibly flexible and agile. Behind her parents backs, she paid for lessons in combat; hand-to-hand, swordplay, and firearms.

Throughout college, Yin worked as a, well, hit for hire, getting paid to well... I'm sure you get the picture. However, she's open to settling down under a boss... for the right incentive, of course.]

Last edited by Crimson_Hold the Lemon; 03-24-2010 at 12:41 AM..