View Poll Results: Should the studio be punished?
yes. 1 100.00%
no. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 03-16-2010, 12:19 AM

Okay. I love the book "A Princess of Mars" by Edgar Rice Burroughs. It is my favorite book of all time. That being the case, I was extremely excited to hear that someone was making a live action movie of the book. I waited to hear news of its release, and when I finally saw it in the On Demand menu on my television, I jumped at the chance to see it.

The screen clicked over to the opening of the movie. It began to play. I could hardly contain my excitement. 96 minutes later I wanted to set the studio that made it on fire! They killed it! They destroyed the whole plot, picked crummy actors (The woman who played Dejah Thoris looked like a foot!), and used cheesey 80's B-movie style special effects. Imagine that the dumbest kid in your literature class did a book report on it, and then forgot his paper, and tried to tell the story from memory. It's kinda like that. If you need to see what I mean, don't pay to see it. These people should not make money off of this abomination! If you can find it free, or really cheap, then maybe go ahead. Just so you can say you've seen the worst movie ever.

What kind of monster does something like this? It hurt my soul!!!

Have any of your favorite books ever been destroyed in the movie version? Please tell. And give details as to what specifically was wrong with the movie.

Last edited by sarofset; 03-16-2010 at 05:30 AM..