Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:26 AM

Hi, there! I'm Mira!

This thread is just for my GIGANTIC list of plots. If you're here, a link probably brought you here. Feel free to browse, but PLEASE don't steal any of my plots! I worked hard on making these. :(

If any of them catch your eye, DON'T post here! Post on my main request thread or PM me!

Happy browsing!

*GIANT List Of Plots*

BLUE plots are ones I REALLY want to do.

Aliens/Space/Futuristic/Androids/Cyborgs

**NEW**YAOI ONLY: Due to recent advancements in science and the art of space travel, NASA is preparing to send astronauts on a long journey through space. Now that cold storage has been invented, a big crew of humans can travel through space and, at one-year intervals, 'wake up' some other crew members from cold storage and have them run the ship, while they go into cold storage themselves. On this expedition, one of the crew members spots a strange ship in the near distance, and the crew decides to make contact with it. It is a small-scale ship manned by a very humanoid alien species... ((I'll play the aliens.))**NEW**

YAOI ONLY: A man/boy who just moved to a countryside house isn't too fond of country life, but moved to escape parents/a bad situation/something. While there, he uncovers something interesting in the large corn field next to the old house...it seems the area is being scoped out by something non-human... (('Bout a human meeting a different, human/god-like species from another planet. Basically, a very human-like alien. I want to be the alien-ish species. I won't compromise on this one.))

The remains of a high-tech laboratory in Siberia are discovered deep in the forest, back where the temperatures are quite frigid. After a thorough search, a team of researchers is about to leave the decimated facility, when one of them stumbles across the lab's greatest creation. ((I'll play the creation, which is a male android.))

A war has broken out between Earth and Tébegong, a newly-discovered planet teeming with a multitude of intelligent creatures. First relations were peaceful, until one of the Earthen visitors accidentally killed a prominent royal from one of Tébegong’s many kingdoms. War ensues. While scouting out an area ahead of time for his/her troops, an Earthen soldier comes across one of these strange creatures and the two soon form an unbreakable friendship. ((I will play the strange lifeform/alien.))

A young, aspiring scientist is promoted, and, to his/her delight, is permitted to work on a top-secret government case. Though nothing is known about the case, the scientist agrees to take it on...and finds out that they are torturing a helpless being. ((I want to play the helpless being. My character will not be human.))

YAOI ONLY: It's far into the future. A young man has won an almost worldwide contest. The winner gets the chance to use a newly-built and heavily-tested time machine to visit a time period of his choice, for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. The machine malfunctions while he is en route to the past, and he is stuck there indefinitely in the time period he chose. The people he meets...are they real, or not? ((I'll play someone he meets.))

American Civil War Era/Revolutionary War Era/Native Americans

YAOI ONLY: The United States Civil War has just begun to pick up speed. To try and gain revenge against the Confederate troops for the brutal massacre of his family, a scholarly, meek young man stubbornly tags along with some passing Union forces. They see that he will not be deterred, and reluctantly allow him to tag along as long as he pulls his weight. During a violent battle, the forces retreat and the boy, gravely injured, is left behind to die at the hands of the approaching, victorious Confederate troops. But will they want to kill him? ((I will play the Union boy. I’m not quite sure how to start this one, so I’ll probably end up starting with him waking up, after passing out from blood loss, in the middle of the battlefield.))

YAOI ONLY: The son of a colonist in Jamestown goes out exploring for the day, after finishing his chores, and comes across an injured Native American. His father is very anti-native, and the native needs immediate help but doesn’t trust the colonist’s son. What does he do? ((I want to play the Native American.))

A caravan traveling west comes across two orphaned teenage siblings, and the leader takes them in, fearing for their safety if left alone. The travelers start to gain a lot of interest in these outsiders... ((I'll play the siblings.))

Animals/Animal Rights Activists

YAOI ONLY: The star of a local school's rifle and hunting club is leading a field trip of licensed hunters in the club out to hunt some deer--they're in season. They arrive during the middle of a large protest by an animal rights group. The student meets another student from an art school in the same area there, and finds this activist rather fascinating... ((I'll play the activist.))

YAOI ONLY: A man is out hunting in the wilderness for elk, early in the morning. He encounters a large, fierce-looking white wolf, which he accidentally ends up shooting in a moment of panic--he doesn't kill it. Fearing legal action against him since it's an endangered species in this area, he attempts to patch up the beast and brings him back to his camp to rest up. He soon discovers that this isn't just a wolf... ((I'll play the wolf.))

YAOI ONLY: The younger sibling of a slightly unfriendly man tricks him into giving him and his friends a ride to the big meeting of a popular animal rights group, at the town's convention center five miles away. The man doesn't want to stay for the meeting, but changes his mind when he meets a particularly attractive member of the group. ((I'll play the activist.))

In a freak scientific accident, the alpha of a pack of wild wolves captured and being tested for signs of rabies is transformed into a human. With a barely-there grasp of the English language, no idea how human life is live, and no way to change him back, he is a clear threat to society if released. One of the scientists that had been working on him reluctantly decides to 'adopt' him for the time being. ((I'll play the alpha male.))

YAOI ONLY: A young man visits a national park with his family for a ‘family day trip.’ He, being teenaged and male, finds it incredibly boring. He ventures off on his own, and runs into the strangest creature trying to find his way back… ((I will play the strange creature.))

A teenager finally saves up enough money to buy the pet of his/her dreams…illegally. It’s an albino Egpytian Cobra, which a friend of his/hers from Egypt had offered up for sale over Facebook. After getting the reptile situated at home, it soon becomes apparent that this snake is not as it seems… ((I want to play the snake.))

After a plane crash in the African savanna, the only survivor is lost in an unfamiliar land. After days of wandering alone, hindered by lack of food and water, he/she is taken in by a rather strange-looking lion...who isn't really a lion. ((I will be the lion-ish creature. The other person can be anything.))

An avid nature enthusiast is camping out for the weekend in a major mountain trail, to get away from the hassles of work and family drama. During his/her stay, he/she meets an overly-intelligent animal…but is it really an animal? ((I will play the animal.))

Athletes/Music/Celebrities/Models/Artists

YAOI ONLY: The lead singer of a famous band has just lost his best friend, and his keyboard player. While mourning the loss, he is forced to look for a quick replacement for his fallen friend. While drowning his misery in alcohol in a local bar, he becomes entranced by the piano player there and eventually invites him into his band as the keyboardist, and something more, possibly... ((I have the perfect character for the keyboardist and I will only play him.))

The close childhood friend of a celebrity passes away. The celebrity is crushed and attends his funeral. While there, he/she meets the friend's younger half-brother, whom traveled all the way from the Netherlands with his parents to attend the funeral. The celebrity is immediately entranced by the boy, and decides to get to know him better before he has to leave for home. ((I'll play the half-brother.))

YAOI ONLY: The star of his school's swim team, a young man is training hard, feverishly, in order to prepare to beat a tough rival school in the upcoming match. A new arrival on the rival team catches his attention. ((I'll play the new arrival.))

A popular celebrity, on the way home from his/her favorite restaurant and thankfully having evaded the paparazzi for now, takes a detour through an old, dark alley. He/She comes across a strange, pitiful-looking young man, who appears starved, in the alley…and decides to take him in. ((I will play the alley boy.))

YAOI ONLY: An aspiring male model lands his dream contract with a well-known modeling agency. His manager, make-up artist, and stylist all in one is a sight for sore eyes, indeed, and begins to poke at what the model has been trying to beat down for years--that he's been stuck in the closet. ((I'll play the manager.))

An aspiring model has just moved with his/her family to South Africa, where he/she meets a peculiar photographer. ((I want to play the photographer.))

An eccentric artist puts an ad out in the local newspaper to search for a model to paint. He gets more than he bargained for… ((I will play the artist.))

YAOI ONLY: A world-class soccer player, a closet case, meets a man on the way home from a game and, upon finding him quite attractive, breaks down and decides to pursue him…in secret from the public, of course. ((I want to play the stranger.))

A musical virtuoso has just been accepted into a troupe of traveling minstrels--well-known globally. He/she is taken with the lead violinist's looks, and as he/she slowly gets to know him, things grow more intense. ((I'll play the lead violinist.))

Hospitals/Doctors/Asylums

An intern working alongside a hospice nurse lands a well-paying job taking care of a terribly frail and sickly young man who lives a few blocks down the street from him/her. The intern doesn't know this young man, despite the close proximity. The young man's parents will be away for a month, so the intern has agreed to live at the house until they return. ((I'll play the sick boy.))

A therapist receives his/her first major assignment today, after just recently gaining his/her degree. He/She will have to try and work with a convicted serial killer and serial rapist of children. The man is very unstable, according to authorities, and has committed over fifty violent murder-rapes in the past five years…all of children under the age of seventeen. The only real advice others have given to him/her, other than the latter…is not to allow personal feelings to get in the way of things. ((I’ll play the killer.))

A private investigator goes undercover to investigate reports of abuse, among many other code violations such as some co-ed rooms and unauthorized experiments on patients, at a local asylum. Some patients seem to have unexplainable injuries. The PI meets a young man in the asylum, whom he/she quickly bonds with. ((I'll play the patient.))

YAOI ONLY: After being repeatedly raped by a close family member, a young man loses himself, and his mind. He’s sent to a well-reputed asylum to regain himself. He has a roommate while he is there. This roommate…err…is quite peculiar. ((I want to play the odd roommate.))

Camping/Vacations

YAOI ONLY: A man on a camping trip with some college buddies, after winning their college football game, is taking a hike in the forest by himself and comes across a strange-looking, passed out young boy...what does he do? ((I want to play the boy, who will not be above the age of twelve.))

YAOI ONLY: An ambassador from a foreign country comes to visit Ireland to discuss diplomatic relations with an Irish government official. While there, he has the fortune, and misfortune, to meet the son of the official. The boy won’t make eye contact, and looks to be heavily abused. The ambassador feels a strong need to help. ((I will play the Irish boy.))

YAOI ONLY: An American boy and his family are on a month-long vacation from their hometown in America to Paris, France during the summer season. This boy ends up meeting another vacationing family and their son, from neighboring Germany. ((I will play the German Boy.))

Crime/Thieves/Mercenaries/Police/Prison

YAOI ONLY: A mercenary thief is hired to steal a 'precious treasure' from the home of a wealthy businessman. The only information he's been given about the 'treasure' is that 'blue and gold are lovely and bold.' The thief is shocked when he finds the 'treasure' is actually a slave, illegally owned by the businessman. The thief must decide what to do. ((I'll play the slave.))

YAOI ONLY: After murdering a man who raped his sister, a young man is shipped off to a high-security prison, where he is to spend the rest of his life. When he is visited one day by his sister, she tells him, secretly, that he should try to locate a specific inmate, a friend of her boyfriend's. This man could help him cope with jail life, and possibly escape. ((I'll play the boyfriend's friend.))

YAOI ONLY: A young man is arrested and convicted of a murder he didn’t commit. He’s thrown into a maximum-security prison…and his cellmate turns out to be one of the more notorious inmates in there. ((I’ll play the notorious inmate. I may also play a security guard, as a second character.))

YAOI ONLY: A fugitive whom has just escaped from a high-security prison has no money or home to go back to. Acting on the advice of a friend still behind bars, he follows some well-wishing instructions he’d given him to seek work from a mysterious, voluptuous arms dealer. ((I will play the arms dealer.))

An Arizona law enforcement officer is in charge of patrolling the border between Arizona and Mexico, looking for illegals. He/she scares a few back, but, when one gets violent, he/she is forced to injure the illegal to stop them. It's against the policy of his/her boss to kill these people unless they're drug runners and the illegal cannot walk due to the injuries...what to do? ((I want to play the illegal.))

YAOI ONLY: A young heroin junkie has taken to selling himself out on the street at night to pay for his bad habit. He has run away from home. A passing young man takes pity on the boy, and takes him in, but can he save him before it’s too late? ((I wanna play the junkie.))

Disasters/Accidents

After a jarring plane crash, of which he/she is the only survivor, a teenager is lost deep in the heart of the Amazonian Rainforest. With no idea where to go, he/she wanders aimlessly through the forest for days, looking for food, water, and shelter...and civilization. On the way, he/she meets and interesting boy, who dwells in the wilds. ((I'll play the wild boy.))

Driving home from work one night, a man/woman has decided to take a back country road as a shortcut, since there is serious road work on the main thoroughfare. He/She is drop-dead tired. The road is usually empty, so he/she is not expecting any pedestrians. His/Her car strikes one, and gravely injures the young man. Terrified out of his/her wits, and afraid of going to jail, the driver decides to take the injured pedestrian home and treat him there. ((I'll play the pedestrian.))

On his/her way home from a party/business meeting/vacation, a man or boy/woman or girl struggles to get home through the tail end of a tornado. It's pouring and starting to hail. There aren't any other cars on the road. This person, through the mist, sees a young stranger walking alone on the side of the road in this awful storm...and finds out that he or she is not what they seem. ((I want to play the stranger.))

YAOI ONLY: A crabbing ship sinks near Alaska, and only two crew members survive, managing to get on cold-resistant suits and make their way back to the nearest slab of land. They are now lost alone in the Alaskan wilderness and must depend on themselves to survive. ((May add fantasy factors. Any species is welcome. May be persuaded to change the location, but it must be a cold, tundra-like area.))

Fable III

NONE YET. CHECK BACK LATER. :heart:

Genies

A young peasant in an agricultural village comes across a strange-looking black lamp while taking a walk in the nearby forest. A strange turn of events leads to the peasant discovering there is a very peculiar and unconventional genie trapped in the lamp. ((I want to play the genie, and he will be male.))

Ghosts/Demons/Angels/Ghost Hunters

A freshman college student is assigned a room in his/her college dorms that is rumored to be haunted by the majority of the school. A student from the time when the college was actually a Jesuit Seminary was apparently murdered in that room. There is truth to the rumors, as the freshman discovers... ((I'll play the ghost of the dead student.))

An apartment complex has caught fire. Trapped in one of the laundry rooms with no windows, with rescue crews unable to reach or see him/her, he/she prays for help from anyone and anything, begging to be saved. A nearby demon hears the call, and strikes a deal with him/her. He'll save the human, but the human will forever be bound as his slave, and must obey him no matter what happens, or how ridiculous his commands are. ((I'll play the demon.))

YAOI ONLY: An old, Victorian-style home is set for demolition to make room for the tail-end of a new shopping mall. Some of the locals are terrified the demolition of the vacant property will invoke the rage of a vengeful spirit believed to haunt it. One family calls in a paranormal expert to help them. ((I'll play the ghost.))

YAOI ONLY: After a near-death experience, a young man gets a glimpse of The God Of Death. Entranced by him—especially by his bright blood red eyes—the man starts purposely putting himself in life-threatening situations just to see him again. ((I will play The God Of Death.))

An angel training to receive his/her wings is excited to finally be assigned a trainer, after so many years of self-teaching. But, will having a trainer be as wonderful as he/she imagined? ((I will play the trainer.))

A demon has an encounter with a wannabe ‘ghost hunter’ in a haunted saloon...and the ghost hunter has the guts to return. ((I could play either, but I have more demons than I have humans.))

A runaway, after a week on the run, accidentally steps into a strange portal, and it transports him/her to a world of Demons. A leader of a brigand of Demon thieves takes him/her in. ((I will be the Demon. The other person can be anything but a Demon.))

YAOI ONLY: On the way home from school/work one day, a young boy/young man has a sudden, unexpected near-death experience and loses consciousness. He has a dream, where he sees a small cloaked figure with a large scythe inching towards him. After waking up in the hospital, he finds that this 'figure' was a bit peeved at having lost his prize...and that no one else could see him. ((I will play the little cloaked figure. I may be willing to negotiate and make this available for hetero pairings, but be warned that the cloaked figure will always be male and is only thirteen.))

Demons and elves have been at war for years. What happens when a notorious demon is located and captured by elven forces? Will the elves bring him to prison, kill him, or…something else? ((I will play the captured demon.))

A knight and his forces are ordered by a noble to take up arms and clear a possibly occupied castle in the middle of the forest, which he has just discovered. The knight finds something unexpected there... (('Unexpected' person must be supernatural in some way. I would really, really, really like to play the supernatural character, but I don't care if the character is over or under eighteen--what do you prefer?))

A young teen male/female, sold into the sex slave business as a small child, calls on his/her guardian angel to save him/her one day...and the wish is granted. ((I wanna play the angel.))

High School/Boarding School/College

YAOI ONLY: A wannabe choir instructor lands his first job teaching the choir of a prestigious private high school. Without meaning to, he begins to fall for the young star of the choir. ((I'll play the star.))

YAOI ONLY: To gain extra credit in order to pass his Latin class, a young man unwillingly joins his school's Latin Club. There, he meets the president of the club, and is fascinated by his demeanor and looks. Gradually, he gains affection for the odd boy. ((I'll play the president.))

The administration of a public high school has been ranting and raving all summer and the end of the previous school year about how they've managed to hire a genius to teach their astronomy classes for this school year. The students are skeptical, but overjoyed once they get to know him. ((I'll play the teacher.))

YAOI ONLY: A preppy boy is assigned a project with the most unpopular, unfriendly boy in the entire high school. The two have seen each other around school, but know nothing about each other. The preppy boy is a closet case who doesn’t realize it yet, while the unfriendly boy is wide open about his preferences. ((I will play the unfriendly boy.))

A math whiz is paired with a popular boy, who spends his time partying most nights, in class for a big end-of-the-year project. The whiz wants a great grade, but the popular boy doesn't seem to care. ((I'll play the popular boy.))

The most popular student in school is paired with a new student from a foreign country for the ‘big’ project on careers. This new student is very peculiar… ((I’d like to play the new student, but I can play the most popular one, too…))

An antisocial, but kindred at heart technological genius has just been accepted at a prestigious university and will be arriving a week into the school year. He is quite famous for his wide breadth of knowledge on computers and just about anything electronic, but nothing is known about him. When he does arrive, the students are curious and intrigued, and one in particular takes a very strong liking towards the hermit-like boy. ((I want to play the tech boy. Preferably yaoi, but...))

YAOI ONLY: A prominent fraternity at a local college has a new potential member--a freshman. He goes through three trials of hazing--a dare, a prank, and the last haze, which is decided amongst the senior frat members. The young fraternity leader, only nineteen or so, is fascinated with the newbie and decides to toy with him, as well as befriend him. ((I'll play the frat leader.))

An identity-challenged young man disguises himself, quite convincingly, as a girl to enter an all-girls school—a rich uncle of his helps him out and sets him up at the school, keeping his gender a secret—that offers the main courses he want. It was the most promising school he’d looked at, but alas, it was only for girls. Strange things are going to happen, for sure. ((I will play the crossdresser—other characters can be teachers, or students.))

YAOI ONLY: The school year at a semi-prestigious boys-only school has just begun. It's an isolated school in an isolated place, so it's an odd thing to have a new student arriving. Naturally, that's what all the gossip has been about. ((I'll play the new boy.))

YURI ONLY: A new transfer student is eager to begin her career at an all-girls dance academy--quite prestigious, by the way. She is unintentionally, through a chain of events, stuck with a very skilled but unpopular student as her guide and tentative friend. ((I'll play the unpopular dancer.))

Incest

Fraternal twins separated at birth have just recently gotten in contact with each other online. Now, they're ready to meet face-to-face. ((Preferably yaoi, but...I'm willing to compromise if it sounds interesting.))

Left 4 Dead/Zombies

A Survivor and his/her small, dwindling group of teammates have decided to cut through some semi-thick forest to reach the next town. They come across a suffering Special Infected with its legs caught in a big, rusty bear trap. The Infected seems to be friendly. What will they do? ((I'll play the Infected--a Hunter, Screamer, or Witch.))

YAOI ONLY: A young Survivor had been traveling with a group of his closest friends. When they are attacked by a Tank, he is separated from them, and must continue on alone in the hopes of finding them...if they're even alive. He has to cut through some quiet, thick forest in order to try and get back to the trail he and his friends had originally been on. On the way through the forest, he begins to hear some maniacal laughter, and soft whimpers along with them. He finds assistance in his journey in the most unimaginable place... ((I'll play the 'assistance,' which will be a male Screamer.))

After hearing some odd crying, thankfully not sounding like the feminine bawling of a Witch, a lone Survivor goes to investigate the source of the noise, which appears to be coming from deep down in an abandoned bomb shelter. The Survivor uses a sturdy rope to try and shimmy down, to peek and see what the crying was. The rope snaps, and leaves the Survivor alone down in the shelter, unable to get up unless he/she is given a boost by someone else. The Survivor is not alone. In the shelter is a first sight for this survivor, a male Witch. ((I'll play the male Witch.))

A lone survivor finally makes it to a safe room, after losing his/her team. A great thunderstorm rocks the area. Outside, a Witch is stuck in the storm. Crying miserably, she begs the survivor in her own way for entrance into the nice, warm safe house. ((I’ll play the Witch.))

The only survivor from the CEDA laboratory he/she was working in, a lone scientist is left to face the hardships of the infected world. Alone and running out of supplies, he/she decides to try and tame a Special Infected to try and help him/her navigate through this difficult world for supplies…and for companionship purposes. ((I’ll play the Special Infected, a Hunter, Screamer, or Witch.))

A group of Survivors comes across a Witch that has slipped and fallen, and is now clinging to the railing of a bridge for dear life. They must decide what to do...leave the Witch hanging in peril, kill her while she's vulnerable, or rescue her. ((I'll play the Witch.))

A small group of Survivors, while passing through an abandoned rail yard, encounter a Witch being horrendously bullied by a pack of three Hunters--they're clawing at her and spilling blood all over the place. One of the more empathetic Survivors decides to intervene, despite the risk of being clawed to death. ((I'll play the Witch and the Hunters, if I decide to spare them.))

A lone Survivor has a terrifying encounter with a rare Screamer, who flees before he can be shot. A few days pass, and the Survivor feels like he/she is being watched... ((I'll play the Screamer.))

A teenager traveling with a group of friends falls through the floor of a rickety old house and gets separated from his/her friends…one, because they can’t reach each other…and two, because the only exit to the room, a single door, is being blocked by a particularly territorial Witch. ((I’ll play the Witch.))

Traveling alone isn’t easy, but after a college student loses all of his/her friends in battle, it’s the only choice. But is he/she really traveling alone? The ominous growling of a Hunter nearby is an ever-constant noise… ((I will play the Hunter.))

A mass infection of a disease that turns people into zombie-like creatures has spread across the globe. Those who have survived are scrambling to get to safety. Most of these infected souls are violent and devour the flesh of non-infected who aren’t lucky enough to escape. But not all are so mindless. ((I want to be the zombie, who is male but may turn female if this becomes a Left 4 Dead roleplay.))

Mafia/Gangs

YAOI ONLY: There are two major mafia families stationed in the Northern United States at this time, the Angelo and the Vittorio families. A young man seeks to be made into the Vittorio family in order to find a way to exact revenge on an Angelo that murdered his mother. To gain approval, he has to suck up to the Vittorio boss... ((I'll play the boss.))

A runaway in Russia, living on the streets, yearns to join a big-time youth gang that’s stationed nearby, in a large, abandoned junkyard. It’s made up of mostly teens and children, and the occasional adult. He doesn’t work up the nerve for a long time, but when he does…strange things are bound to happen. ((I will play the leader of this gang.))

Masters/Royalty/Servants/Slaves

YAOI ONLY: A haughty prince is booted out of his kingdom by his tyrannical father when he is uncovered as being infertile and unable to produce an heir to the throne. His brother will take his place. This prince is also gay…thankfully, his father never found out about that. He travels far away, and grows quite sick and hungry. He gains the affection of a commoner, who takes the starving, penniless man in. ((I’ll play the prince!))

The best friend of a noble gives him/her one of his slaves as a birthday present. This is the start of an unlikely friendship, and possibly something more, and it causes problems between the noble, his/her friends, and even his/her family. ((I'll play the slave.))

A noble family, to honor the father's participation in a large war his country just won, is given a slave as a war prize. This slave was taken from his hometown and imprisoned. The child of the nobles grows attached to him, for some strange reason. ((I'll play the slave.))

A royal of a faraway kingdom is having a grand celebration for his/her birthday and entry into adulthood. His/Her father decides that he’s going to take him/her out to purchase his/her very own personal servant. ((I want to play the servant.))

A freshly-enslaved servant is purchased by an eccentric Prince with a very strange attitude on many different subjects. Strange things are bound to happen… ((I will play the Prince.))

Medieval Era

A lone family's land rights are taken by an intruding noble expanding his territory. He cons them into serfdom in return for a place to live and food on their plates. This new family is quite eccentric, and suspected of witchcraft and sorcery. They are not well-received by the other serfs on this noble's land. The child of the noble, while out walking one day after his/her studies are done, catches sight of the child of the new family, and grows fascinated with him. ((I'll play the only child of the new family.))

Two warring families in Medieval Britain attend a dinner party together to try and settle their differences, which stem back to ancient times. Two younger members of the families seem to have interest in each other. ((Preferably yaoi, but…I’ll go for straight or yuri, too.))

Merpeople

YAOI ONLY: A wealthy business mogul goes on a long fishing trip around the world, feverishly collecting rare fish for his new home aquarium. His excitement reaches a fever pitch when his net pulls up a struggling, attractive merman, and he decides to take him home to be the centerpiece of his new marine collection. ((I'll play the merman.))

When an environmentalist heads out alone to study marine life in the Pacific Ocean, he/she gets the surprise of his/her life upon accidentally stumbling upon a merman. ((I will play the merman.))

A merman is captured at sea by a fishing boat and placed in captivity, in a large tank of a popular United States aquarium. Visitors flock to see this newly-found species, from opening time directly until closing time. One particular visitor notices the merman's distress, his sadness, and takes pity on him, leading to a desire to help him escape...((I want to play the merman.))

Spring Break has just begun kicking up some steam. Naturally, students everywhere are out partying, and celebrating their time off. Alone on the beach at night a buzzed/drunk teen and his/her friends stumble across a merman in distress, washed up on share and tangled terribly in some fishing line. ((I'll play the merman.))

A hurricane is brewing out at sea. As a result, waves and swells have become rough, and people are drowning and getting injured. A freak tidal wave sends an unfortunate beach-goer out to sea...far out to sea, and out of sight of the shoreline. But is all hope lost, or will this beach-goer be saved? ((I'll play the beach-goer's hero, a merman.))

A teen is on a month-long vacation to a popular beach on the East Coast (location is your choice!) with his/her family. While taking a stroll on the beach at night, with a flashlight to navigate, he/she accidentally stumbles across a merman basking in the bright moonlight. ((I'll play the merman.))

A merman/mermaid is captured in a net by a lone fisherman/woman, who pulls the creature up and has to decide what to do with him/her--the creature is badly injured from the fishing line net. ((Really wanna play the merman/mermaid, but I can try the fisherman/woman.))

Miscellaneous (Don't fit into any other category)

A young teen has finally saved up enough money to buy his/her own pet. He/She travels to the local pet store, and after browsing for a bit, catches sight of the employee behind the counter. His/her intentions suddenly shift more towards this employee than actually looking for a pet... ((I'll play the employee.))

YAOI ONLY: A repressed pedophile has been fighting his urges ever since he turned thirteen, and has quietly and secretly been receiving counseling from a therapist. They have agreed to keep the counseling secret from his family and friends. While out at the local mall to buy his elder sister a nice present for her approaching birthday, he catches sight of a young boy he can't take his eyes off of, and his resolve starts to whittle away... ((I'll play the boy.))

It's five in the morning. A mailperson is going around to deliver mail in a posh neighborhood, and it's pouring down rain. While dashing up to slip the mail into the door slot on one of the houses, he/she hears something in the alley aside of the house. Upon investigating, he/she finds a child there, soaking wet and injured. ((I'll play the child.))

A young man is kidnapped while walking to school by an older male claiming to be from another dimension. The male expresses some sort of interest in the young man, whether it’s based on orders from back home or personal feelings…or both. ((I’ll play either.))

While studying abroad, a hardcore Christian meets a hardcore Atheist. The two surprisingly hit it off, but constantly bicker once religion is discussed. They start forming a strange companionship. ((I'll play the Atheist.))

Two college students win a campus-wide contest--the prize is a week-long vacation together to a classy manor house in the French Riviera. One is tall, brooding, and unfriendly...and the other is smaller, slightly more cheerful, and well-liked around campus. ((I'll play the unfriendly one.))

YAOI ONLY: A waiter at a fancy Italian restaurant is promoted to assistant cook after finally earning his degree in Italian cuisine at school. While taking out the kitchen trash one night to the dumpster in the back alley, right after closing time, he notices an older teen sitting on the filthy ground near the dumpster in tattered clothes. He appears to be homeless, and starving. He takes pity on the boy. ((I'll play the homeless boy.))

YAOI ONLY: A desperate teenager is looking to escape a very abusive home. He finds solace in the soothing words of a stranger in his favorite online chat room...and eventually, the two decide to meet up. ((I wanna play the chat room stalker. :D ))

A high school student attends his/her first major rave at the request of friends, where he/she meets a mysterious man… ((I will play the mysterious stranger.))

While at a video game convention for the first time with a friend, a teen is overwhelmed by the experience, and by all of the people there. He/She meets a fellow gamer there who catches his/her interest. ((I'll play the other gamer.))

While dreaming, a young teen meets a curious young man in a strange dream-world, several times. He/She can interact with this young man…speak to him and touch him. The teen is fascinated by this boy, and sleeping becomes more than just a daily need for him/her… ((I want to play the dream-boy.))

Military/War/Military School

YAOI ONLY: A conservative, prideful young man is sent off for his first year of military college at a prominent university. He acts very anti-gay, so he’s both horrified and fascinated when he starts falling for the school’s best and worst, in a way, student. ((I want to play the best and worst student.))

YAOI ONLY: A rebel army fond of abducting children to force into battle has just attacked and raided a small village. A male child is kidnapped, and assigned a 'teacher' to show him the ropes, and whom he must obey at all times. ((I'll play either!))

Moving To A New Place

YAOI ONLY: After his mother and father die in a car crash, a peculiar young man is sent off to live with his very distant relatives five states away. He has never met these relatives, but they are his only living relatives. They are highly conservative Christians. Bit by bit, the influence of the odd boy starts to rub off of the couple's only child. ((I'll play the odd boy.))

A famous but eccentric Catholic priest and his apprentice move and decide to settle in a small, picturesque town. (Location pending, ideas helpful! Set during the time of the encroaching Protestant Reformation.) As they help the dwindling number of Catholic priests still in the town, one of the townspeople in particular slowly grows to be fascinated with the dark and taciturn apprentice. ((I will play the apprentice.))

YAOI ONLY: A city boy moves out to the scenic countryside with his family. He's very unhappy about the move, but likes the fact that he and his family now have their very own backyard apple orchard. While in the orchard, he runs across his neighbor, whose backyard is directly next to the orchard. ((I'll play the neighbor.))

YAOI ONLY: After living in the big city for years, a young man finally decides to move out from his parents' place. He finds a nice, cheap place deep out in the forest, in a small, secluded town. He's intrigued by his closest neighbors, especially their peculiar son... ((I'll play the neighbor's son.))

A successful, intelligent teen lives in a small northwestern town with his/her family. Rarely anyone moves there…so he/she is excited when new neighbors suddenly arrive one day. These neighbors are very strange…the high-schooler son, in particular. ((I’ll play the neighbors. NOT TWILIGHT-ESQUE. ICK.))

Pirates

A prominent merchant ship sailing through the high seas is ransacked by a very odd gang of pirates. Just a few merchants are left alive, for forcible induction into the pirates' crew. That number may soon dwindle. ((I'll play the pirates. Open for multiple pairings of all kinds.))

Renaissance Era

A young, middle-class Italian's family is invited to the unveiling of a new basilica in Venice, since his/her father played a key part in its construction. While there, he/she meets the son of an extremely wealthy couple, and the two quickly bond. ((I'll play the wealthy son.))

YAOI ONLY: The head of a noble family has conferred with the head of another noble family, and a marriage has been arranged between the youngest son of one and the daughter of the other. The daughter's brother is overjoyed for her and tries to get to know her groom, but he soon learns that her soon-to-be-husband is not so happy about the arrangement... ((I'll play the unhappy fiancé.))

An assassin has had a target marked by his/her superior. The target is accused of espionage and crimes against the Church—an Austrian Jesuit trying to dig up information about Italy through the Catholic Church. He’s dangerously close to the papacy. But are the charges true? ((I’ll play the target.))

A marriage is arranged between two royal teens to end a conflict between their countries. One doesn’t care in the least, but the other would do anything to get out of it. Their families are bringing them to a designated safe place to meet for the first time. ((I will play the one that doesn’t care.))

Spies/Government

YAOI ONLY: A Russian spy is captured and taken hostage by a group of US government officials, who beat and torture him to try and retrieve valuable information from him. They agree to finally try to starve him, as a last resort. But one of the officials is growing soft for the boy. ((I'll play the spy.))

An uptight government employee is sent to observe and watch over, warily, a suspected terrorist who is known to be mentally unstable and violent, as well as seductive and manipulative. ((I'm willing to play either!))

Western

YAOI ONLY: A passing traveler stops for the night at a seedy little saloon, in a small town in the middle of the desert. He is entranced by the saloon's star singer and dancer, and chases after this entertainer that night...only to find that she, is a he...and, even more strangely, that seems even better to the traveler. ((I'll play the singer/dancer.))

YAOI ONLY: A prominent western outlaw and his friends raid a small, rural town rumored to be hiding a rich supply of treasure. During the raid, most of the small town's people are killed. The outlaw nearly kills a young farmhand he finds hiding in one of the barns, but decides to let him live, and kidnaps him. ((I want to play the farmhand.))

World War II Era

YAOI ONLY: World War II has just broken out. A raid on a small town proves to be fruitful--the only child of a prominent military figure is taken hostage. At first, a fresh soldier, just arrived from overseas, is determined to make the boy suffer. But that's before he gets to know the hostage. ((I'll play the hostage.))

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 04-09-2011 at 03:13 AM.. Reason: Added a fandom to the list.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 03-27-2010, 01:28 AM

Ahh, someone else going through RP withdrawal too... How about a seaside setting, mermaid/man--human romance?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:29 AM

Sure, sounds good. ^^

Do you like profiles or just want to provide a name and picture?

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 01:31 AM

Either is good for me. It might take me a few minutes to find a good picture... I prefer to play female, though I think I can squeak by with a male character. Which would you rather play?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:32 AM

Actually, I prefer playing the male character, so that works. :D Odd little trait of mine.

My policy with profiles, usually, is that I only do a full bio if it's a big group rp. If it's a one-on-one, I usually provide just a picture, name, age, and gender.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 AM

Works for me. I like learning about the characters as we go, so the basics are good. Did you want to play the human or the mermaid/man?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:35 AM

Hm...I wouldn't mind playing either one of them. I have two characters that are mermen, if you'd like me to use one of them--they're identical twins...

I dunno, do you want to play a specific role?

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 01:38 AM

Then how about we change this up, and have the male be the merman, since most of the time the female is in that role. Should spice things up a bit, right? Did you have any plots in mind, or just the craving for a reliable RP?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:40 AM

Okay! :D I usually have a main...topic-thing...for the rp that's prevalent throughout, and then let it wander as it will, with little random side-topics.

By the way...since they're identical twin mermen...'nice' boy or 'bad' boy?

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 01:45 AM

Completely up to you. I'm searching through my pictures to find a suitable one, so if you have a character already made, do you want to start the thread?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 01:45 AM

Hm...all right!

I'll start the thread, then. I will post the link up when it's done. :D

----------

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1766888572

There we are. =3

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 03-27-2010 at 01:48 AM..

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 01:58 AM

On it!

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:00 AM

Sweet! ^^

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:02 AM

And I posted.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:03 AM

Yup, I saw! Thanks for rping with me. ^^

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:09 AM

My pleasure. Seems like all of my RPs pause at the same time, so I'm either swamped or out of my mind bored.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:10 AM

I know how you feel. D: I've got a bunch of group rps as well as one-on-ones...and they all seem to just fizz out at the same time.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:20 AM

Don't you hate it when your partner just... stops? I try not to, since I hate it myself. Anyways, why don't you put up the first post?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:22 AM

Oh, I really don't like it when that happens. :( I try to avoid it, too. Unless my computer...dies, or something. Because then I have a valid excuse.

And sure! I'll put it up.

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 03-27-2010 at 02:25 AM..

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:26 AM

I'm perfectly fine if I just have a reason for the silence. I mean, one of my partners was gone for months and then came back and said that she was gone because she got married. Perfectly legit in my eyes.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:28 AM

Yeah, that I can understand. I just don't like it when someone stops and has absolutely no explanation for it...I've had it happen in the past month or so. It's really irritating...

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:31 AM

I agree~ I have seven, and they've ALL STOPPED somehow.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:32 AM

I have four one-on-ones and five group ones. And they've also stopped or slowed, save for one of them, which, ironically, happens to be a mermaid/human one. XD

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 02:34 AM

lol, Sweet sweet irony. I have several vampire-based ones, a royalty-based one, and oddly-enough a Pokemon-based one.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-27-2010, 02:37 AM

The only supernatural-type ones I have are the mermaid/human one...a vampire one...a gods/goddesses one...and a demon/elf one. The others are club ones and some other random topics...I think...*scuttles off to verify*