blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM

Alright so here is what we have already decided on.

Theme: Angel and Demon
Story Summary: After the great war between angels and demons, that lasted for 200 years, the human world has been left in a state of chaos. Now a group of angels and demons have band together to try to bring balance back to the human world. Some of these angels and demons don't get along and others are treading on dangerous territory because love between angels and demons is forbidden.
Characters:
Dorcas
Race: Angel
Element: Fire
Power/skill: Fire abilities
Appearance: Dorcas is 5'8" with long crimson hair that she keeps tied back. Her eyes are golden with specks of red and orange and her wings are black with crimson tips. She normally wears a white and black dress with black gloves. The dress has slits on both sides that come almost all the way up to her waist. She wears knee high boots with straps around the ankles of them.
Personality: People see Dorcas as a loner and a bitter person. She doesn't trust people easily, but she is very loyal to her friends. Beneath her tough exterior she truly is a kind and caring person.
Bio: Dorcas was one of many angels who fought in the great war. It saddened her to see the devastation cased to the human world during the war. She had been appointed to become an archangel, but she didn’t want that. Instead she asked God to let her go to Earth and try to bring back order to his children who still lived there. God was pleased to hear her request and granted it, allowing her to choose who she wanted to go along with her.
Other: After working with demons Dorcas is starting to change her mind about all of them being truly heartless. She thinks she might even be falling in love.

Ciaran
Race: Angel
Element: Earth
Power/skill: Earth abilities
Appearance: Ciaran is 6'4" with long silver gray hair that he keeps tied back. His eyes are silver with specks of blue and teal and his wings are silver with black tips. Normally he wears a white and blue long sleeved tunic over blue pants. The tunic is detailed with designs in lilac and teal thread. His shoes look more like slippers.
Personality: People see Ciaran as a gentleman. He’s polite and kind to almost everyone. He’s very protective of his friends.
Bio: Ciaran is an archangel. He fought alongside Dorcas and they formed a sort of bond. Ciaran thinks of Dorcas as the sister he never had. He’d do anything to protect her or help her out. So naturally when she asked him to join her in her quest to help restore order to Earth he didn’t hesitate to say yes.
Other: Ciaran doesn’t trust the demons much. He thinks that they are really up to no good.

Alemi
Race: Demon
Element: Air
Power/skill: Wind abilities
Appearance: Alemi is 6'6" with messy mid-length black hair. His eyes are crimson with specks of black and sliver and his wings are crimson with black tips. Normally he wears a crimson and black leather trench coat over a black t-shirt and black pants. He wears knee high boots with straps on them.
Personality: People see Alemi as a loner and a punk. They think he has a bad attitude and is probably a criminal. Alemi just likes to keep to himself. He rarely talks to anyone. Though this doesn’t change the fact that he’d fight to the end for one of his friends.
Bio: Alemi fought in the great war. At first he enjoyed seeing the world in chaos, but after a while it didn’t seem right. Yes the world was now in chaos, but the balance wasn’t returning. The humans hadn’t really done anything to deserve to live in a world of total chaos. Someone needed to set things right. So Alemi along with a few other demons went again Lucifer and traveled to the human world. The planned to help restore some of the balance to it.
Other: Alemi was seen as known to be a fearsome enemy during the war. He had fought against Dorcas and Ciaran before. He enjoyed fighting Dorcas for more then one reason.

Lilith
Race: Demon
Element: Water
Power/skill:
Water abilities
Appearance: Lilith is 5'4" with black hair that reaches to about the middle of her back. She usually keeps her hair tied up in two huge pigtails with purple ribbons. Her eyes are green with specks of blue and brown and her wings are black with dark purple tips. Normally she wears a deep purple, almost black, strapless dress over black tights with black lacey sleeves. She also wears high heel laced up boots that come up to about her mid-shin.
Personality: People see Lilith as hyper and mischievous. She is naturally curious about things. She tends to get hyper from time to time, but she’s actually a shy person when you first meet her.
Bio: Lilith is one of Alemi‘s best friends. She is like the little sister he never had. He‘d do anything for her. Lilith decided it would be fun to go to the human world. It had to beat the boring things that were going on in Hell. So she tagged along.
Other: Lilith would do anything for Alemi. She isn’t sure, but she thinks that Alemi might be in love with someone.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-08-2010 at 04:57 AM..

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2010, 01:22 PM

3 each sounds good to me.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-31-2010, 04:43 PM

Ok and unfortunately we aren't going to be able to start this rp until next week. My mom is borrowing my laptop and I'm not going to get it back until sometime this weekend or on Monday. So I'm not going to have any internet access. I'm sorry about this.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2010, 05:47 PM

That's fine. I'm not really going to have access to the Internet until Monday either starting tomorrow.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-03-2010, 07:45 PM

I'm back.

So then we'll post our characters profiles here. Umm, how do you want to divide them up. One of use play as the angels and the other as the demons or just split them up between to two of us? Like you play two angels and a demon and I play two demons and an angel. Or we could do 4 characters each that way we don't have to worry about dividing them up.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2010, 09:42 PM

4 each sounds like fun to me. 2 boys and 2 girls each sound fair?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 PM

That sounds fair enough to me. Also two angel and two demons a piece.

We've got our plot summary, would you like to talk out more of the story or just dive right into making our characters and starting things?

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2010, 12:15 PM

Hm.... We should just start make the characters. If need be, we can discuss the plot more later.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2010, 01:19 AM

Sounds good. Once I have my characters made I'll add them to the first post.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2010, 12:14 PM

Alright. Same here.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-08-2010, 04:43 AM

Finally got my characters made.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM

I'm going to go ahead and start making the thread and I'll post the link here for you.

Here's the link - http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...ncess-1x1.html

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-15-2010 at 02:10 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-22-2010, 04:34 PM

Are we still going to do this rp?

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2010, 12:17 PM

Yeah. I'm sorry it's been taking so long. I've been stressing out over this paper that's due in a few days and I'm trying to catch up in multiple classes. I'm going as fast as I can to get everything done on time. I'll have the profiles up by Tuesday at the latest.

Last edited by VampirePrincess; 04-23-2010 at 06:46 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-24-2010, 01:02 AM

Alright, just wondering what's going on.