Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:02 PM

Profiles

Quote:
Name: Chagera Lowell
Desc: Tall, shoulder length brown hair.
Bio: A biology student in a local community college. Lives by himself, for the most part and doesn't talk about his past much. He tends to avoid the grocery store down the street from his house like a plague.
Quote:
[imgleft]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww204/XxMist1x/Character%20pics/neko.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Hiro Hirohyme.
Bio: Raised by his father, who is a drunk and blames Hiro for the death of his mother, he tends to roam the streets at night, or sleeping in the park. Anything to stop from going to school. He is a pretty innocent person, when it comes to being with people and hates to hurt others feelings.
[QUOTE]

----------

The front half of Chagera's hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail so that it hung back and stayed out of his eyes. He was dressed in a silky black button up shirt and blue jeans, with dark brown boots. He walked through the park clutching a paper bag loosely in one arm and a messenger bag over his other shoulder. He was pulling fries out of the bag now and then popping them in his mouth as he walked.

It was his usual route home from school. He could have taken the bus, but it was so nice outside and it wasn't a long walk. There was nothing like walking home while you ate your lunch.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 05-01-2010, 06:45 AM

Hiro ran out of the school, his ears tucked inside his Black and orange Striped Hoodie, which he wore with a pair of black tight pants, and an old army green messenger bag, that held his camera and books. . He was glad to be out of school finally. It bored him, and he found no joy in all the girls watching him, even some of the boys. He reached the park and kept running, his headphone in his ears giving him a blocker to the world as he suddenly bumped into... someone.

Looking up he blushed up at the man with brown hair. His eye's widened when he saw he had no tails or ears and grabbed his own tail. "S..s..sorry.." He said softly.

Lindylu

Old 05-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Chagera winced a bit as the boy hit him, his paper bag falling out of his arm, the wrapper from his sandwich an the remaining fries. He blinked a bit and looked down at the culprit. He was ready to be upset, to fuss at him.

But the kid was cute, he smiled a little as he looked down "Ah...um It's fine no harm done...I was done with that anyway" He said looking down at the mess.

Ember Mist

Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 AM

Hiro Chuckled and got up and dusted off his pants. "Umm.... I... I'm Hiro... let me pay you for that food." He said grabbing a hello kitty wallet and handing the man five dollars. "I..I"m really sorry." He said holding the money out and looking away. He noticed his camera had fallen out of his bag and bent down and picked it up.

He sighed as he noticed a crack in the lens and shoved it in his bag, trying to figure out how much it would cost to get it fixed.

Lindylu

Old 05-02-2010, 06:36 PM

Chagera took the five and pocketed two. He passed the remaining three back to the boy with a smile. "Here I already ate most of it...so I figure you owe me two...That's it" He said watching him pick up his camera.

He smiled a bit "You take photography? Or is it just a hobby?"

Ember Mist

Old 05-03-2010, 04:48 PM

"I.. thank you.. and It's just a hobby..." He said shoving the money back in his wallet and shoving his wallet in his pocket. "Umm... I should head home... my mom... she worries..." He said smiling softly as he toyed with the bandage on his hand. He smiled and heaved his bag higher up on his shoulder and bowed.

"Nice meeting you sir." He said standing back up.

Lindylu

Old 05-03-2010, 06:28 PM

Chagera gave a little nod, "Ah sure no problem" He said with a small smile, "I can walk you home if you like?" It was more a polite offer than an actual one. He was pretty sure the kid could make it back on his own.

Ember Mist

Old 05-03-2010, 06:57 PM

"I... I... umm.. If you want to... I don't need it but.. sure..." Hiro said shoving his hands in his pocket and chewing on his lip. He wasn't used to people helping him out.

Lindylu

Old 05-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Chagera was a little intrigued, that wasn't a no. He could stand going past the store once, especially when adorable boys were concerned.

He smiled and nodded, and walked up to him, "Alright" He said cheerily as he stuffed his trash in a bin and then his hands in his pockets, "And you can tell me about your photography?" He asked with a smile, "I'm an Art student you see...I can't help but be curious"

Ember Mist

Old 05-03-2010, 07:16 PM

Hiro nodded and started walking. "I just take random photo's of people... I like to ride the subway and take candid photo's of people.. or of animals, or plants..." he said grabbing hi caera and turning it on. "It's nothing cool.. or interesting that will make me famous one day... just... photo's..." He said flicking through his photo's.

Lindylu

Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM

Chagera shrugged "I dunno I've seen people get famous for some stranger reason" He said with a smile as he leaned over looking at the Camera, "Actually I always really liked it when Photographers would take unsuspecting pictures...There's something a little more real about the photos then."

Ember Mist

Old 05-03-2010, 07:32 PM

"Yah... but then sometimes you get pictures you wished you hadn't..." He said showing him a picture of a man slapping his wife on the subway while everyone looked the other way. He sighed and turne his camera off and messed with the crack in the lense.

Lindylu

Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 PM

Chagera frowned and then looked at the boy "Well you know the world isn't perfect... You won't always capture beauty in art" He said quietly.
He looked up at the sky and sighed "Its a sad thing to see...but its a very very real picture...those people all looking the other way...no one telling him to knock that shit off. It says something about the time we live in. "

Ember Mist

Old 05-03-2010, 07:50 PM

Hiro fiddled with the bandage on his arm. "Yep.. no one ever stops stuff like that... and most of the time. The other person is to scared to ask for help..." He sighed looking away.
"So.. your in college?" He asked looking up at his head again noticing the no ears.

Lindylu

Old 05-03-2010, 07:53 PM

Chagera nodded a little "Eh no big deal, I'm just in a little local college." He said with a small laugh. "I'm working on getting an art degree" He laguhed "Most useless degree ever...or so I'm told."

Ember Mist

Old 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM

"An Art degree.... it seems like it wouldbe cool..." He said smiling and shoving his hands in his pocket. He wasn't sure what to say... "So... what do you normally do?" He asked looking away nervously.

Lindylu

Old 05-04-2010, 08:40 PM

"I paint?" He offered as an explanation, "Though lately I've really been getting into the graffiti scene" He laguhed "Ahh Don't read into that wrong" He said waving his hand a bit, "Not like gangs and stuff...I dunno it's hard to explain, really funny stuff I guess and really meaningful stuff"

He reached up, hands behind his head, "It's like the whole world is my canvas" He laguhed.

Ember Mist

Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 PM

"Awesome... I can agree with you that the world is a canves... I feel as if everything in the world is just a photograph waiting to be taken..." He said smiling brightly.

Lindylu

Old 05-05-2010, 01:09 AM

Chagera smiled and nodded a bit, "That's a good way of looking at it" He said with a smile.

He reached over and ruffled the boy's head almost affectionately. The kid was cute, and the things he said were adorable.

Ember Mist

Old 05-08-2010, 06:23 AM

Hiro blushed as felt him ruffle his hair but didn't move away instead he reached up and laced his fingers with his. "You never told me your name..." He said quietly, almost unhearable.

He wasn't used to people touching him, or touching others... so right now his heart was racing.

Lindylu

Old 05-08-2010, 08:27 PM

Chagera blushed a little as the boy's fingers wove through his, he chewed his lip a little, "Chagera..." He said softly, "And yours?" He asked.
It was all he could do not to pull the kid close, not to flirt to his fullest.

Ember Mist

Old 05-09-2010, 12:13 AM

"Ri...Riko... I'm in 9th grade..." He said looking up at him. Chagera... He thought smiling softly.
"D...do you want to take some pictures?" He asked pulling out his other camera... a simple digital one his brother had given him for Christmas.

Lindylu

Old 05-09-2010, 12:25 AM

Chagera smiled and nodded a little, "I could do that..." He said pulling away a little, "Together or are you just trying to get photos of me?" He asked with a laugh, "I mean I am pretty hot so I wouldn't blame you"

Ember Mist

Old 05-09-2010, 12:51 AM

Riko's eyes widened and he blushed. "I..I.. Umm... t..t..together...." He said looking down at his shoes as they walked. He had never meant it like that... sure this guy was pretty good looking.... but he was straight.... right? He hadn't ever looked at another boy thinking he was good looking or cute....

Lindylu

Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 AM

Chagera smiled and suddenly wrapped an arm around Riko's shoulders pulling him close "So take the first picture" He said with a smile. Those hazel eyes watching him happily.