Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 PM

SUPERNATRUAL LOVE!!!!

Okay so i was watching Ghost Hunt which is an Anime show for those of you who have never seen or heard of it, anyways i thought of this as i was watching it so i hope you guys like it and what not.

The setting can may vary depending on what i feel like, of course there will be supernatrual chracters and moderen objects and what not but nothing to futuristic okay. It is supposed to be a arranged marriage roleplay but i have decided not to do that. So i want to know what happens when supernatrual beings fall in love. There isn't really a plot so if you guys want to create one or make things intresting go right a head and i hope that you atleast know some supernatrual creatures, so then you can tell the bad ones from the good ones if not look it up. So lets get this rp started shall we. lol.

These are the Supernatrual Beings I will Allow.

Ghosts
Witches
Wizards
Shapeshifters
Weres
Vampires
Djinn
Hellhounds
Unai (talk to Miss-SMG for more information Unai she created them)
Changlings
Lady in White
Reaper
Strigas
Trickster
Wendigo
Hobgoblins
Fae (okay so um this can be broken down into groups and if you mean Fairies please put fairies)
Elementals (there are differnt names for each element but then the name for that element well be broken down in more names depending on what type of water or fire or earth element that they are and that was only three of the elements)

Okay the rules are simple just follow the ones that you normally get from my rps or other strict ones, please try not to do one liners if you do one liners way to much you will be kicked out unless you have inform me and everyone else that you have Writers Block send me the profiles titled Fae Love. and a yumeh cat head to let me know you have read everything. Oh, and there are deffiently NO ZOMBIES in here because one of my friends hates them and will not rp with them around so there.

skeleton
name:
power: (if you have one and this does not aply to those that are supernatrual only the humans and the humans have to have a realistic ability)
Picture:

Last edited by Kilia; 05-14-2010 at 06:28 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-04-2010, 03:36 AM

More profiles

name: Hopi-Rose Blackdove
straight, bi, gay: Straight
supernatrual being or human: GyspyHuman
power: pyrokenesis and some physic ability but not much
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
name: Katie Scarlett Divine
straight, bi, gay: Straight as a line
supernatrual being or human: Ghost
power: Im a ghostie :3
picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
name: Damien Grey
supernatrual being or human: Djin
power: Heightened senses and shadow stepping(sort of like teleporting)
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_SMG
name: Hau (pronounced ha('a' pronounced like in 'at')oo) Unai
supernatrual being or human: Unai
power: telekinesis and sensing sprits. When using these abilities a tattoo appears
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami
name: Kyra Leonis
straight, bi, gay: bi curious
Supernatrual being or human: light witch
power: She has mainly spells of light power, but there is also a mix of other things that are just generally far weaker than light. For example, if she wants to create a fireball, it is probably going to be no bigger than a baseball or a melon. She can also brew a large number of actually working potions.
Ig she has her pet around everything she does is more powerful, but as he is something abnormal to Earth, he doesn't stick around very much.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour
name: Anidori Kilandra
supernatrual being or human:Shapeshifter
power:Fire
picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
name: Haden Kume
straight, bi, gay: straight
supernatrual being or human: reaper
power: He can speak to the dead.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
name: Uri Tohsaka
straight, bi, gay: Straight (bi curious)
supernatrual being or human: Witch
power: She uses elemental magic. She is strongest with fire magic and she also dabbles a little in dark magic as well.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan_StarFire
name: Irrial Aqueous
supernatrual being or human: Fairy
power: She can fly, control the wind and she has heightened eye sight.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjake
name: Jake dravis
supernatrual being or human: Shapeshifter
power: Shapeshifting =3
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35
name: Xander
straight, bi, gay: bi
supernatrual being or human: hell hound
power: Ability to control fire and change forms from human to hellhound

Picture: Tattoo

Human form

Hellhound form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto
name: Haru
straight, bi, gay: unsure
supernatrual being or human: black mage
power: black magic
Picture:

name: Kunami (altus)
straight, bi, gay: bi
supernatrual being or human: djinni
power: able to grant a persons deepest hearts desire, has visions of the future
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishiya - lethal firefly
name: Agoni
supernatrual being or human: Demon (if thats ok with you)
power: controls shadows, can move freely threw them
Picture:

Last edited by Kilia; 05-20-2010 at 03:09 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-04-2010, 03:39 AM

(can i join)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-04-2010, 03:41 AM

(yes just read everything and pm me the profile and what not)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-04-2010, 04:07 AM

when can we start

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-04-2010, 05:04 AM

the Roleplay Rules
Other Characters
Each created character belongs to their ‘owner’ whether or not they created their own. Do not play another person’s character(s). If you have permission, I must receive a PM stating so. If I catch you godmodding/playing another person’s character, you will result in loss of privileges. I, Ameika, do have the right and ability to godplay any character if they are holding the story up. FYI! If you want to leave commit suicide in the rp and you will not be allowed back.

Post Etiquette
RP posts are to be written in the past-tense.

When possible, please avoid posts that are one or two sentences long. If you honestly can't think of anything to post, then it is acceptable, but this will not be acceptable on a regular basis. Creativity is key! Please describe what your character is thinking or feeling. If you can’t do this, just mention that the character looks up and notices a bird or something along those lines.

To avoid confusion, we use a standard set of symbols to indicate certain actions. These are to be used in this RP; there are no exceptions:
Quotation marks ("...") are to be used to indicate speech; ex. "Hello," he said
Italicized words are to be used to indicate self-thought or an inner conversation; ex. Wow, Lyna is really tall… I hope she doesn’t step on me!
OOC (out of character) posts need to be placed in double parentheses (()); ex. ((OMFG I have to run! I have class in 5!))
And PLEASE try to make sure that you use puncuation in your post it helps other people to know when a new sentece starts. I want yout to type this like you would a story or like you would write an essy for your classes. Thank you I am not trying to be mean.

OOC posts should NOT dominate the RP threat.

Roleplay Conduct

No flaming. Ever. If you have a problem with someone on the list, settle it privately. If you cannot settle it privately, bring it to me and I will do my best to settle it for you, but only if you have tried every possible way to settle it yourself and still failed. I’m not your mother, so don’t come crying to me when things get tough or ugly. Should an issue arise that cannot be settled, I may have to remove both participants. So please, try not to fuss with one another.
If you have a complaint to place against another member, please, please, PLEASE bring it to my attention and I will deal with it as I see fit.

This is a PG-17 rated RP. If sexual scenes get too serious, follow up with the ‘event’ in a PM. We really don’t want to read all the details you and your partner might be ‘getting on’ with. Moreover, there are younger persons on the site, so do try to watch you language. Symbols and close words (what the duck!) are great to use too!

Keeping Player Knowledge Separate from Character Knowledge
There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed. Just because it was revealed does NOT mean your character will know it unless you are a mind reader. Should you not be sure if you character overheard a secret or dark plot, please ask for clarification. This also falls into implied secrets such as when a male character starts to continuously hang out with a female character. We tend to assume with will blossom into a relationship, but if you’re unsure if this is love or not, ask.

OTHER RULES
Prior to posting in this RP, you MUST send a profile to myself. If I do not receive one, I will remove your post. All character profiles must reflect the ones shown below or listed under the format section. Failure to not submit a profile and posting before getting an approval e-mail will result in getting black listed.

Remember, I have a three strike policy. You can get more than one strike at a time. So there, you've been warned. I take this RP seriously and I hope you show myself and the other RPers the respect we deserve. If I get any lip from anyone, you WILL be REMOVED. Okay, thanks!

Also, keep in mind you must follow the Mene RP rules.

READ THIS
Those are the rules. Should any new rules be posted, it will be in teal.

((this is for the people that had asked me to put my normal set of rules up here))

Last edited by Kilia; 05-04-2010 at 05:18 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-04-2010, 07:28 PM

BLACK AND WHITE LIST!!!!!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-05-2010, 08:25 AM

OFFICIAL OPEN AND IN NEED OF GUYS!!!!

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 05-05-2010, 09:39 PM

(This to shall pass)

Last edited by Lady Chello; 05-05-2010 at 11:27 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 AM

Hopi-Rose looked around her, she was used to the sight, but today was a festival, she smiled, and this was her day to show what she had. She looked beside her to see almost a grove of oak trees with an old library among them, she saw a glimpse of someone walking around among them, and she shook her head and brushed it off as her imagination. She went to move towards the beautiful trees only to be pulled away by the other people of the gypsy caravan; they were laughing as the moved her to the center the town.

Once they reached the middle of the town, the others started to set up there places, she cut off a big circle for her to perform. Once everyone was set up, the crowds gather around to see everything at the festival, all she had to do was dance and show off her pyro-kinesis. Her part of the show was very awe inspiring, it was amazing seeing a girl dance around with fire, almost getting burn but what was more unique was that she breathed it out and it formed a dragon. She smiled once her show was done, she bowed to the ground and watched them move on to one of the other stands or entertainment.

She was tired, she moved around since she was done, looking at everyone around them, and things that were going on. She sighed heavily, she might have been a gypsy but she still wanted to get her own place and do some real work for a living. She just walked around and watched everything that was going on, it was more of her being bored then anything else, she caught a few glimpses of someone or something but she seriously thought it was her imagenation and pushed it out her mind.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 12:15 AM

Anidori bit her lip as she walked threw the crowd. She stared around hoping to find something to comfert her.She fliped her hair out of her face and walked threw the crowd as a girl,once she was out of sight she ran behind a tree,she put a pair of head phones on and leaned against the tree.The music calmed her and her instinct to shapeshift.Anidori could not do it too much or else she would begin to loose her ability to not black out.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-06-2010, 12:20 AM

Katie Scarlett Divine <3

Katie wandered the festival since she was one of the more powerful ghosts.Since there was a lot of energy around her she looked just like a regular human,stunning,thin,but very pale.She looked like this as a ghost as well but she was usually unseen.She was still wearing her fancy dress with her hair hung up since the night she had been killed she was on a date with a very handsome man..though he drugged her and raped her..then to hide the evidence he killed her.She wanted so much to kill that man but never could find him.She stopped and watched the human with the fire,clapping a few times.

Lady Chello

Old 05-06-2010, 12:28 AM

Sky walked about the oak trees smiling as he admired how much they had grown since he had planted them there. He loved the home he had made from the old library in town. The massive oak trees offered shade and helped hide his secret rooms he had built in the upper part of the library. His eyes shifted from the trees to the beautiful Gothic architecture of the building its self. He smiled as he stared at his home in its grandeur. Sky turned as he thought he heard the passing of people. He let his curiosity get the best of him as he followed the sounds of people to the middle of town.

After finding himself in the middle of a performance he quickly took a spot in the back of the crowd and watched the dazzling performance. The grace and skill the dancer posed impressed him as he let himself be taken away by her dance. His favorite part about the performance was the dragon the girl had made with the fire she blew out. He smiled as she ended and clapped for her. He stayed around and watched for a bit after the others had long left.

Fay open her eyes as she heard the loud noise that made her body jerk in pain. She rose to her feet as she peered out from under the pot she had taken shelter under for the night. She looked for the source of this nose that was hurting her. She saw what looked like a celebration of some short and shook her head. Loud nose had always hurt her and with celebrations that would be all that she would hear.

Before she could escape to the safety of the pot, Fay found herself in the air falling to the ground. She open her wings as she dogged the falling pot that some one had knocked off the windowsill that it had rested on with her inside of it. She fell to the ground as the crowed began to gather and grow louder as a dancer began to preform. She tried to dogged feet as she made her way away from the celebration. She fell to the ground under a old a table as she laid there praying for the noise to stop.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 12:51 AM

Anidori got up from the tree and watched a woman make a dragon from fire.Anidori grinned and enjoyed watching wonderful sights such as this,when she looked over she saw something under a table.She slowly approached,as she peered over it was a very small creature with beatufiul delicate wings.Anidoris eyes softened as she realised the noise was hurting this poor creature.Her eyes begun to turn from blue to a hazel.The womans perfomance was over and Anidori did not wish to be caught in the middle of a huge crowd.Anidori got down on one knee and offered the creature some assitence away from the noise before the crowd begun to scatter.

Lady Chello

Old 05-06-2010, 12:59 AM

Fay open her eyes as she heard the ground near her erupt with noise as something large came down on it. She moved to her knees as she looked up at the human girl. She looked to her hand then to the ground. Normally she would have flew away and put the person to sleep so they would think she had been a dream. She slowly moved to the girl feeling safe with her from some reason as she stared into the girls eyes. She saw kindness in them and a hit of something more in them.

She took a seat in the girls hand as she looked up at her. She was about to speak when she heard more noise that forced her to her knees again from the pain. Small tears fell from her face as she laid there in the girls hand. She closed her eyes as she prayed for peace and quit soon. She hoped the girl would be kind with her and keep her as a pet to torment at her leaser. At this point she was at the mercy of the girl with her beautiful red hair.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 01:15 AM

The girl slowly got up and cuped the creature in her hands softly. She walked at a steady fast pase. She got off the path and into the forest. She slowly got on her knees in the grass and sat the creature down.Anidori looked at the creature to make sure there was nothing wrong majorly.She spoke softly and not at aloud pitch.'Hello,my names Anidori.'

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-06-2010, 01:21 AM

Rose looked around her, it was an amazing sight to see, her mind kept playing tricks on her but she just ignored it. One of the other gypsys motioned for her to get back to work and stop sight seeing, she sighed heaviily before she made her way back to her spot. There was a man that was still standing there, she smiled at him and waved in greeting, she looked around her to make sure that her circle was still there.

She took a deep breath before she went into another one of her dances, this time was different though. Instead her looking like she was dancing with a ribbon of fire, it was animals instead, she couldn't help but laugh and smile as she continued. This was something that she loved and enjoyed doing, more people started to gather around her as she conitnued, they were amazed by the 'magic' that she was showing. It wasn't magic in her opinion she could just well...fire was just apart of her, she had praticed with it since she descoved that she had the power.

Once her dance was coming to a close once more, instead of closing with the dragon, the fire animals made a huge wall around her and formed a Pheonix above her head. She smiled and bowed to everyone that was clapping to her before the tossed some more money and moved on to another act. She just smiled as she bent down and began to clean up the coins, smiling and nodding at people that commented on her dances and clapped her on the back. She was proud that she managed to get a hold of that ability very well but she still had side effects from it which she guessed would only go away with using it some more. She was burning up at the moment, from all...what most people called fire bending but it was just a simple mental power that made her head hurt also.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 01:55 AM

Anidori looked back from the small creature and looked towards the distance where she could still see the woman on stage.She wanted to watch the show but needed to make sure this creature was alright.Anidori sighed and looked back down at the creature with a thoughtful smile.

Lady Chello

Old 05-06-2010, 02:07 AM

Sky gave a slight bow back to the beautiful dancer as she began her performance again. He smiled as he watched her. She made it look like magic as she formed all the animals out of the fire. She was so graceful and seemed to enjoy what she was doing that it moved placing a smile upon his face as he stud there. He felt as if he had seen magic for the first time again. The memory of the first time he saw magic came back to him as he watch the dancer. Once she was done he walked up to her.

"You seemed very gifted and to enjoy what you do. It must have taken a while to master each of your creations." He said as he gave her a smile holding out a hand to help her up. In his other hand he held out his money as a token of his appreciation for her preforming. "Please do not be shy you have earned your money and then some. I am sorry for being so rude. I am Sky my lady." He said as he took a bow then looked up into her intoxicating eyes. There was something about her that he couldn't ignore even if he wanted to.

Fay smiled as she took a seat in the grass. She stared up at the lady thankful she was kind. She stud slowly and carefully so she wouldn't fall from being so weak from all the noise as she gave a bow to Anidori. "I am called Fay. Thank you Miss. Anidori for saving me. I am sorry for being a burden." Her voice sounded like a soft chime as her words danced about the grass.She took a seat as she open her wings reviling their true beauty happy to see that they where not hurt or torn. She loved the girls name is was very beautiful and had a slight ring to it.

As she sat there she found herself staring up into the girl eyes as a smile appeared across her lips. She felt much better now that the loud noise was gone. It would be a while before she could regain all of her strength back she knew. But she felt better thanks to Anidoir. "I am in debt to you Anidori. You don't know how painful noise can be till you are my size. I must repay you though I don't know how I could. I am rather small and not as powerful as others of my kind are." She said as her purple aura began to show its self again as she grew in strength.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 02:26 AM

Anidoris' smile danced across her lips.'You were no burden,you were in pain and needed help so I helped you.You owe me nothing Fay.'Anidori watched the young creature for a few moments and then looked her wings.They were marvelouse,she could not remove her eyes from the sight.'Sorry for staring,but you have wonderful wings.' The creatures wings looked as delicate as flower petals but seemed as strong as a iron knife.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 AM

“Oh thank you, Sir. I am not a lady; just a traveling gypsy is all. I have been practicing since I was 9. I am Hopi-Rose but most just call me Rose.” She said to him with a smile, she took his hand as she used it to stand up, she took his money and she felt like she was cheating him but she didn’t complain because of what he had said about it.

She just tucked it into a change purse that she had tied to her belt, it was were she stuck all the other money. She looked back up at him, her green eyes meeting his gaze, it caused her to blush slightly, she turned her head and looked back at the others in that were working.

“I am taking a break for now if you want to go talk some where a little less noisy.” She said to him with a smile on her face, she curtseyed to him in reply to his bow. She actually felt a little awkward doing a curtsy; it was something that she only did around the people that were well far richer then most people.

((sorry that it is short))

Lady Chello

Old 05-06-2010, 03:22 AM

Sky smiled as he said her name in his mind letting it sink in as he found it quite beautiful. He gave a nod to Rose as the smile on his face widen. He liked the idea of talking with her. He smiled as he bowed again to her to show his respect. She was different from most girls he had every came in contact with. He loved how strange and mysterious she was it made her interesting and unforgettable.

"I am more than happy to follow you where ever you wish to go. Though if you would like my house isn't far from here. I could make you something to eat and drink." He offered as he stud there scolding himself for that commit. He knew that had to sound rather bad on his part though he meant nothing by it. He was never good with people and often kept to himself and his magic books. He knew his master had been right in telling him he needed to be out more with the mortals to understand them and how to talk to them. His social skills where very poor due to the fact that he rarely left the library in a normal manner that would force him to speak to any one.

Fay blushed as felt Anidoris eye's staring at her. She giggled as she heard the girl as a warm smile appeared on her lips. "It is only normal. We are made to be enchanting and our wings are our best part. Humans use their fashion and hair to make them unquiet and different, as well as help tell them apart. For my kind our wings are what give us our individuality. Some are shaped like leafs with the colors for them, others drops of rain that are transparent except for the sparkles that appear in them when the light his them. Our wings help tell about our powers and personalty. My wings are a little stronger than most because I have to be around people. I need strong wings to help hide and fly to safety from the few humans that see me. I am a dark fae I assume is how you would classify me. I deal with the darker arts of life. Every fae has a job that is important to keep the flow of life going as every creator does." She said as she smiled wishing she could keep quite.

She looked to her wings as she saw how different they looked as the sun's rays danced about them making them glitter slightly. She looked back to Anidori as she stud and walked closer to her knees still gazing up at her. "Not many would stop to help me. Thank you once again. You are not a normal human. Most would put me in a jar and use me to get money or fame. I like that you are different from the others."

Darkest Hour

Old 05-06-2010, 03:28 AM

Anidori lightly laughed.'I can tell you trust me by the information you are giving me.I promise to keep it to myself.'Anidori brushed her hair back and her elven ears showed.She did not panick that her shapeshifting was geting out of hand,for she only looked human but was not.Anidoris eyes glistened as the sun rays hit her eyes and filled her body with warmth and delight.'No Fay,I am not human,I am a shapeshifter.'Anidori brushed her hair out of her face as her eyes began to turn all different colors.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-06-2010, 03:33 AM

A tall young looking male with long black hair and hazel eyes was walking around the festival, observing the people who were enjoying themselves with the festivities. His appearance seemed to hold an air of power and slight danger. He had watched a gypsy dance and do a couple of fire trick, and it had been amusing to watch. Of course, he had seen similar tricks before from his years alive. While it didn't surprise him, he did appreciate the hard work it must have taken for the female to learn the tricks and such. The only sad thing was that it didn't last very long, in his opinion. When it ended, he just resumed walking around, occasionally getting some glances from some people, which he ignored for the moment. It was rare for him to show up around this many people, as sometimes they gave him a slight headache, but he had been egged on by his 'family'. So here he was now.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-06-2010, 04:08 AM

“We can go into my caravan since it is closer, if you don‘t mind.” She said to him with a smile as she started to move away from everybody and head towards the space between the woods and the town. They had reached her caravan, she opened the door and motioned for him to step inside of it, it was more quiet then when they were in the center of the town. She put her coin purse in a clay jar that was on a shelf above the bed, she turned back around, holding her arms wide.

“This is my humble home. Would you like anything to drink or eat?” she asked him as she moved to a cub board and pulled out a couple of glasses, and a pitcher full of lemonade, she smiled at him as she poured some lemonade in each glass. She then pulled down two plates and some pizza out and placed a slice on each plate, heating it up so that it would be warm as they ate it. She then placed the dishes at a the table and sat down her self.