xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-22-2010, 05:49 PM

Long ago a time when the moon kingdom was at peace and before that dark kingdom attacked and the kingdom of the sun and the moon kingdom were at peace at peace with each other it was time for the moon princess and the sun princess fall in love with the other prince's of the dark moon.

Username xserenityxninax
name Princess serenity
age 16
bio She is princess of the moon kingdom she is next in line to the throne of the moon. She is friends with princess of the sun.
pic

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 05-22-2010, 06:01 PM

Username: LilMissMollyPutz
Name: Princess Mahogany
Bio: She is princess of the sun, and next in line to the throne. She is friends with Princess Serenity of moon, although she is a year younger.
Pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-22-2010, 06:03 PM

(what do we do about the prince's)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-22-2010, 06:12 PM

((Idk you choose do we find two more rpers or do we play them ourselves))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 PM

(we can play it ourselves we can do it or can you find roleplayer to play the dark prince's)

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-23-2010, 05:50 AM

((I can play both))

Name: Isaac
BIo: He is the prince but he doesn't act like it. He is very playful and loud and doesn't act at all prince like
Pic:

Name: Ivan
Bio: he is Isaacs twin brother and acts exactly like a prince should most of the time but follows his brother around
pic: same as his brother but lighter hair and blue eyes

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 05:51 AM

((YAY WE CAN START))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 03:14 PM

(who wants to start)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 04:36 PM

((I will start but you guys need to reply as soon as you can))
Mahogany walked through the moon kingdom silently, her currently darker clothes helping her to blend in with the commons of the moon. Being the Sun Princess it was hard not to shine so she would typically wear a darker cover before she got to the palace. The dark dress covered her usually bright outfit but it wasn't uncommon for her to wear the typical Sailor Sun outfit, even if under her many formal gowns. She got to the doors and uncovered her deep orange red hair, causing the guards to quickly open the gates. She was greeted at the door before her first knock was over.

((With red hair and a cloak))

Palmoun

Old 05-23-2010, 05:37 PM

Isaac was watching the sun princess and smiled at his little brother, "come on, lets go in and see what is going on." he said and Ivan sighed and shook his head, "have you ever thought that we would get in toruble for this." he said as he looked at his dimwitted older brother. Isaac just chuckled, "that is only if we get cought there." he said as he jumped over the gate and waited for Ivan. ONce they where both over Isaac lead the way inside and Ivan followed, "why did I ever let you talk me into this." ivan said as he looked at Isaac, "because you know that if I went alone I would probably get myself killed." Isaac siad with a smile and Ivan shook his head as he headed into the palace silently.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 07:42 PM

Princess Serenity was in the Rose place picking up flowers just than her mother came queen serenity she looked like her mother and she was next in line to the throne to become queen of the moon kingdom not far from them was the sun kingdom and her best friend. She waited for something to come until her mother told her to come down and she did looked beautiful.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-23-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[IMGRIGHT]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad311/theavalonsrok/Fumio.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Username: Wavikz
Name: Lancelot "Lance" Kurai
Personality: Lance is your typical male. Aside from being headstrong and reckless, Lance is also very protective of his family. No matter what the cost, Lance will fight to give his family honor. He is often seen with his hawk and wolf friend Kaputin (Kapu). Lance is also a hard worker and loves a good challenge.
History: At the age of thirteen, Lance was taken away to fight in the wars of the area. Upon his twenty-first birthday, Lance returned home with a changed attitude and life. He was no longer the sweet loving boy from his past. Lance was removed from the army due to his split personality, especially at night. Upon turning 23, Lance befriended a wolf that now accompanies him everywhere.
Likes: Making his family proud, fighting, training, playing with his hawk and wolves
Dislikes: Anyone that insults his family, liars, and fishing
Appearance: Military uniform and his split personality. Side Note: Lance has black hair and golden eyes that are, at times, blue.
((Did you still want me? If not, just ignore this post.))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 08:34 PM

(we can use you and you can post I made it and you can go to the moon kingdom where my character is)

Wavi

Old 05-23-2010, 09:16 PM

The shirtless Lance paced back and forth as he waited for whomever he was meeting to show up. Looking from the floor to the sky, the male finally gave up. This assassin wasn't worth it. If he wanted to get this job done, he would have to do it himself. Grabbing the bag of money he was going to give someone and walked out of the cafe.

As he picked his way down the road, he couldn't help but wonder what she, the princess, was up to. Shaking off the curiosity, he figured maybe he'd pay her a visit. He'd be gone for a while and thought maybe she'd be happy to see him. Well, just maybe. Last time they were together, he did something he regretted.

Lance collected himself and knocked lightly on her door. "Hime... it's me... Lance...."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 09:55 PM

((I like that it makes a competition and who's the princess))

Wavi

Old 05-23-2010, 10:13 PM

((Whoever wants to be the princess Lance is visiting. XD))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 10:37 PM

((Well we both at the moon kingdom I'm at the door and Serenity is inside))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 10:50 PM

(doesn't it matter)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 10:51 PM

((Yes it does))

Palmoun

Old 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM

((my guys are sneaking inside))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 PM

(can we rp now)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 11:12 PM

((Yeah kk I'm waiting for someone to reply to me))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:24 PM

Princess serenity was coming down the stairs and looks around for the princess of the sun kingdom and went to the door and found a man at her door. "Yes can I help you?" She looks beautiful she is princess serenity of the moon kingdom.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 PM

((I was at the door))

Palmoun

Old 05-23-2010, 11:43 PM

((sorry but no man is at the door I think, my guys are sneaking in))