Bartuc
  • Challenge Bartuc in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 12:35 PM

I like them so much, I didn't know the picture was being taken while I was participating! lol

Anyways, I am holding a little get together here. I will be here more this weekend. During the week though I am making bleeding hands at work. =) Objective is to make a fun place to hang out, I may toss up random questions. Feel free to chatter about stay within the rules. Though, don't make a bible out of this thread. XD

Everyone is welcome here. I do not discriminate against anyone. I just hate you all equally <8D Also, if you cannot stand smartassism, sarcasm, or what some of you consider 'vulgarity' I wouldn't come to chat with me. I am pretty forward, have an extensive vocabulary that consists of words such as 'shit', 'fuck' and 'jesus christ.' I do not find a particular word to be offensive unless it is in a degrading manner towards another person, race, culture or religion. Those types of gestures and rude remarks will not be welcomed here as this is suppose to be a place of fun and smartassism.

Funny Ass Pictures

Okay, I am doing a collection of funny images you guys can find or produce. Only thing I ask is: No pictures of your ass. No pictures of anything of a sexual nature. Nothing that will break the Terms of Service of this site. I don't need a locked thread and a bunch of us with infractions. XD Anything else is perfectly fair game.

Last edited by Bartuc; 05-27-2010 at 10:27 PM..

sadrain
  • Challenge sadrain in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 01:03 PM

I was wondering what happened to the Sky Pirates this event. XD Hoped they didnt get kicked off the deck. P=

*Hime*
  • Challenge *Hime* in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 01:05 PM

I DO!
Though I always lose n_n

Vexatious~Venom
Banned
  • Challenge Vexatious~Venom in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 01:05 PM

Seems a nice little thread :)

Class photo by the way :lol:

sadrain

Old 05-27-2010, 01:11 PM

No drinking games for me, for various reasons, one of them being underaged. XD
SPARKLEY! HI. C: And you too Hime. C:

*Hime*
  • Challenge *Hime* in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 01:21 PM

Hii, saddie!

sadrain

Old 05-27-2010, 01:26 PM

How are you, Hime? C:

Snowberry
  • Challenge Snowberry in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 07:00 PM

-gigglesnorts at pic- Thanks to a group of people plotting to get me to drink; I haven't tried alcohol yet or really thought about it. :lol:

Why are your hands bleeding? D:

Bartuc

Old 05-27-2010, 10:19 PM

lol drinking games are fun. I plan on participating in a bunch of them tonight. And it doesn't really matter if you win or lose, cause you are all fucking HAMMERED DRUNK! :twisted:

'Bleeding Hands At Work' is a term I use commonly for "Fuck My Life! There is alot of shit to do!" XD

ROFLMMFAO!!! I love that picture in your sig Snow! XDDDD I can't stop laughing at it. XD

Snowberry

Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Thanks! XD It cracked me up when I found it. I'll see if I can find anything else funny.

Oh okay! I was wondering what in the hell you were doing that had you working until you bled. D':

EDIT: Since we're on the subject of drinking this may amuse, but it's not a pic. Found it yesterday. XD Bondage

Last edited by Snowberry; 05-27-2010 at 10:47 PM..

Bartuc

Old 05-27-2010, 11:11 PM

I always work til I bleed.. or break. Either or. XD

On the video: *falls over in laughter while trying not to piss his fuckin pants*

Gotta jet for some more Tag In Tag out funnage. =3 Catch you all later <3

Snowberry

Old 05-27-2010, 11:42 PM

-swats with a pillow- You shouldn't push yourself to either points. D<

CK
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2010, 12:42 AM

::raids Barty's thread::

Shadami

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami
  • Challenge Shadami in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
No drinking games for me, for various reasons, one of them being underaged. XD
SPARKLEY! HI. C: And you too Hime. C:
No offense but I hope there is another reason cause being underage pretty much means nothing anymore. XD

And cool I think I'll stick around here for as long as I can. =] Losing internet for about a week soon though cause i'm moving =o

@snow Hilarious commercial. XD

Also love the pics in the first post.

Last edited by Shadami; 05-28-2010 at 12:48 AM..

CK
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2010, 03:46 AM

Well, it doesn't "mean nothing". I know plenty of people who get in trouble for either selling alcohol to a minor, allowing minors to drink alcohol, or drinking underage themselves. So it doesn't "mean nothing".

And, frankly, no one needs "another reason" for not participating in a drinking game other than "I'm underaged". It's a perfectly good reason not to do something that is against the law.

Same with, "I don't want to."

And I think it's also fair to say, "I don't want to, but because people might think I'm lame for not wanting to, I'll just say it's because I'm underaged because at least then people are less likely to bother being prats about my choice not to play drinking games".

All that rant said and done, as long as people are behaving responsibly, I don't care about the age limit. My parents never forbade us to drink while underaged. They trusted us not to be irresponsible about it.

Bartuc

Old 05-28-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Well, it doesn't "mean nothing". I know plenty of people who get in trouble for either selling alcohol to a minor, allowing minors to drink alcohol, or drinking underage themselves. So it doesn't "mean nothing".

And, frankly, no one needs "another reason" for not participating in a drinking game other than "I'm underaged". It's a perfectly good reason not to do something that is against the law.

Same with, "I don't want to."

And I think it's also fair to say, "I don't want to, but because people might think I'm lame for not wanting to, I'll just say it's because I'm underaged because at least then people are less likely to bother being prats about my choice not to play drinking games".

All that rant said and done, as long as people are behaving responsibly, I don't care about the age limit. My parents never forbade us to drink while underaged. They trusted us not to be irresponsible about it.
I agree, not for the fact its an Assistant Administrator, cause all of them know I really dont give a flying fuck. XD But because if someone isn't comfortable with it. I am not going to force them, plain and simple. I will never encourage or force someone to do something they do not want to. Ever. I will, however, encourage people to go off their beliefs and standards to do as they please. If they need a friend, battle buddy or someone to watch out for them I will. I will never convince someone to do something they do not want to do. =)

Bartuc

Old 05-28-2010, 08:13 PM

my head hurts =/

sadrain

Old 05-28-2010, 08:20 PM

*gives some painkillers and sends some pain soothing magic, incase pain killers dont work*
Another reason, reffering to previous conversation, that alcohol simply doesnt interest me. XD

Last edited by sadrain; 05-28-2010 at 08:27 PM..

Bartuc

Old 05-28-2010, 08:30 PM

My head hurts cause I bashed my head into a wall XD

sadrain

Old 05-28-2010, 09:11 PM

Pain soothing magic STILL should work. Just as the painkillers. C: I know it did when I smashed my head against shelf behind my bed. XD;;
However, what unlucky happeneing led you to smashing your head in a wall, if you dont mind me asking?

CK
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM

Oh Barty.... ::sighs and shakes her head and wraps Barty in bubblewrap::

Also, your earlier post is one of the reasons why you're hardcore awesome.

Winter Wind
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
  • Challenge Winter Wind in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 12:10 AM

I'm scared of drinking, haha.

I've tried sips of beer and wine and champagne, and it's just...ick.

CK
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 AM

Beer is just flat gross.

Some wines (especially things like blueberry wine) are lovely. And I like some sake. And most vodka mixes.

For me, the alcohol has to be hidden under a nicer taste. :P

Winter Wind
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
  • Challenge Winter Wind in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 12:17 AM

Hahaa.
I can't really participate in this discussion, cause I'm 16 and obviously underage for drinking.

But the few sips I've tried...the aftertaste is awfulll.

Yeah
  • Challenge Yeah in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 12:22 AM

We used to play drinking games all of the time, you tend to grow out of it.