Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-29-2010, 12:09 AM

Amelia was kidnapped when she was little.
And scared that she would die she claimed that her name was Andrew and that she was a boy. She worked hard but she kept getting traded from ship to ship. Her eyes were always searching the horizon in hopes for another ship, an island to escape to. Some way to escape the imprisoned life and get off the island to try to find her family.

But, being the helpful positive girl that she is... she doesn't feel bad being a pirate's cabin boy. She's just home sick.
Now she's almost 17 and her feminine features are coming out revealing her for what she is. She doesn't know if she can hide it any longer.

-------------

Amelia was sick and tired of working as a cabin boy on a pirate ship. Her head was pounding from the heat of the summer day and not having been able to drink any water for quite some time. A couple of the crew members had offered her some rum but pulled it away when she reached for it laughing at the puny boy that worked for them. She blew her hair up into her face as the memory passed through her mind and continued to mop the main deck annoyed.

Every few minutes or so she would look up across the horizon where there was an island that they were getting closer and closer to. It was right there... only 50 yards away from the boat practically. Why they were passing so close to land she couldn't fathom, but there was no chance in the world she was going to pass up the chance to escape.

Setting the mop down as quietly as she could she moved to the edge of the ship's rail and swung over climbing her way down the side on whatever foot and hand holds that she could find.

By the time anyone on the ship would notice she was missing, the ship would be out of sight and she'd be drying off on the beach, out of breath from her terrified swim through the water that she swore had shark in them somewhere.

Last edited by Shadami; 12-02-2012 at 01:27 AM..

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 PM

Name: Cyan Zaylie
Picture:
Species: Demon

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-06-2010, 01:08 AM

Amelia lay down exhausted on the shore of the little island. Her shirt was soaked through showing the wrap that she had underneath. Thank god she didn't have to hide that anymore, and if she did... well than if she did it was just a cut that she was covering. A...rather bad cut, that involved the entire torso wrapped, yeah. She laughed outloud at herself at the sillyness of that idea. After a bit she got up, she'd been drying as bit in the sand but it was time to investigate, maybe even build a shelter or something as a kind of basecamp. Yes, that'd be the best idea.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM

Cyan stares out over the sea, looking grumpy. "I'm bored," he mutters before scanning the area. He pauses after a moment. "Capt! I see something," he calls towards his female captain. When she comes up to him, he points at the area where Amelia is. The captain goes to head the ship in that direction.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-28-2010, 03:22 AM

When Amelia stood up she had her back to the ocean, so she did not notice the boat coming closer. Smiling happily to herself she began to search for a brilliant spot to build a shelter. Her thoughts were that it should be near the edge of the forest line, right by the sand. After so long at sea she realized it would be better to be near the water.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 PM

The captain, a small girl, looks at Cyan. "Cyan, take Stille and go find that girl. Make sure she's all right." Cyan frowns. "Why me?" The girl frowns. "You were the one saying you were bored." He grumbles as she puts the anchor down. He grabs the smaller boy's hand and heads off the ship. He then looks around for the girl he saw from on the boat. He looks slightly annoyed. The boy next to him, however, looks happy and curious.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-29-2010, 07:15 AM

Amelia prodded a tree. Seemed like it would be sturdy enough to use for building shelter around. She didn't really know what she was doing but it seemed like things would be simple enough. Looking around she started pulling large leaves together.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 PM

Cyan hears the rustling and heads that way. He sees the girl. "Hey. I saw you from our ship, you all right?" Stille watches them silently, tilting his head.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-02-2010, 06:57 AM

Amelia gulped down a startled scream and turned around to face who had come towards her, even as she yanked her shirt closed. "Yeah, I be fine, thanks mate." She decided to keep her pirate talk she had acquired over the years she had been captured. She blinked slightly after eyes adjusted to actually take in what he looked like. Blue? It must be the shadows...

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 PM

Cyan raises an eyebrow. "Y'sure? We have a ship that we could bring you with to the next stop." He folds his arms and shifts a bit into the light, showing that his hair is in fact blue and his eyes are purple. The boy next to him fidgets and signs something to him. Cyan rolls his eyes. "I'm Cyan by that way, and that there's Stille."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 03:38 AM

(did he sign name? XD)

Amelia looked them over hesitantly. "That'd work, I 'spose. Next stop though right?" Her eyes trailed over his blue hair and she took a deep breath, she'd never seen anyone with that color hair in her life. Or.. Does he have purple yes to! Her eyes widened before she could stop herself from reacting.

She nodded when they said their names, "'ello Cyan, Stille." She nodded again to each in turn. She was standing as casually as she could without letting her shirt slide open.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2010, 06:06 AM

(Yeah, Stille's deaf and signs everything.)

Cyan looks amused and looks at Stille, who has pink hair and snow white eyes. "I suppose my looks shock you. I'm a demon. An incubus, to be precise. Dunno what Stille is, 'sides deaf." He shrugs. Stille signs hello, seeming to me able to read lips, but not terribly well. Cyan looks amused. "He says 'hi' back. Oh, and Stille and you may be the only humans on the ship. Seeing how our Captain's a siren, and our other deck mate is an angel. But we're all harmless." He scratches his head, amused.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 07:43 AM

Amelia nodded almost robotically, everything going on was a bit of a shock to her. "So..." She struggled with her next few words, and let her eyes finally take in Stille as well and she found a little bit of bravery, but her first train of thought was gone. "So, Ye's telling me det this guy with 'is pink 'air and white eyes is human?" She was also getting a sinking feeling in her stomach that they were pirates as well.

Demons... I'm gonna be stuck in the life of a pirate for all eternity at the rate I'm going. she let out a sigh and looked out past them to the sea, momentarily forgetting her present predicament from the onset of a fading memory.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 PM

"Yup. Or, if he's not know one has a clue what he is." He chuckles. He gets to a very lagre ship and calls up. "Zem! I can't jump that high, so a rope would be nice, I mean, I could throw Stille but I'd still be stuck." After a moment a rope lowers and a dry female voice calls back. "How d'you know that wasn't my plan? Maybe I got you off the boat to leave you here." The voice seems almost serious. Cyan snorts. "You'd miss my food." He then jerks his chin towards the rope. "After you," he tells Amelia.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 01:31 AM

Amelia nodded and looked up the rope curiously. A female? Before anyone could question the look though she scurried up the rope to the ship deck. "Why wouldja leave him here? A ship needs every crew member its got."

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-12-2010, 09:50 PM

The captain, a small girl that looks like: , chuckles. "He's more trouble than he's worth sometimes." Cyan pouts. "Oh, you love me, Zem." The girl rolls her eyes and focuses on Amelia. "Welcome to the Arnava. I'm Zemira." She then addresses Cyan again. "What's your plan?" Cyan rolls his eyes. "Dropping her off at the next port," he mutters, dutifully. He then stretches. "Should I go make dinner, now?" Zemira nods. "I'll show our guest to her room."

(Sorry. My time was ending at the library. :sweat:)

Last edited by Arcturus Sinclair; 07-12-2010 at 10:44 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM

(and i'll edit this when you finish =] )

Amelia sat quietly looking between the two and a blush crept to her face. They know I'm a girl? "Thank you." Is what she said out loud instead. Thinking about dinner though her stomach began to growl and she laughed. "Dinner sounds great, have fun."

In that moment it felt like years of weight had lifted off her shoulders. They couldn't possibly be pirates, they were to kind. That and they had a female on board, who by the looks of it was captain. Maybe she could tell them her real name by the end of it. I can drop the name Andrew now... I hope.

Last edited by Shadami; 07-13-2010 at 12:17 AM..

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2010, 10:15 PM

Cyan darts towards the kitchen. Zemira shakes her head. "Ugh." She then smiles at Amelia. "What would you like to be called?" She walks down the stairs carefully, heading to the only empty room. She seems to kind to be a pirate.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-22-2010, 03:18 AM

"Andrew." She was going to say her real name, but her real name seemed so...unreal after so many years pretending to be a guy. She followed a few steps behind Zemira, always keeping close but not in the way. They really don't seem like pirates, maybe they are just decent sailors...

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2010, 07:38 PM

Zemira pauses, eying her. "Parents wanted a boy?" She stops at a silvery door. "Here we are." She opens the door to reveal a semi-large room, with a silver decor. She watches Amelia's reaction.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 03:03 AM

Andrew froze at the mention of her parents, her parents had never been mentioned out loud since she was taken all those years ago. Thinking of them as something more than just a memory, something mentioned out loud left her stumbling in her tracks. Swallowing the strange feeling in her throat that made it feel like she couldn't breath she gave a small, "yeah." And started to follow again. Catching up for the most part as Zemira opened the door. She looked around the room, seems pretty nice. But... She gave a quizzical look, "It's nice I guess."Do they have guests often or something?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-23-2010, 12:51 AM

(exactly one month after my last post. XD Just curious if you are still interested in doing this roleplay. I'm going to unsubscribe for now sadly just because it seems to be dead. But It was very fun and if you are still interested please send me a pm or a profile comment! See you around. ^-^ )

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2010, 02:35 AM

Zemira chuckles. "Mine were the opposite. They wanted a frilly, girly girl. I don't exactly fit that." She eyes the room, making sure nothing's damaged. "Ah, yay for buying as huge boat for normally four people." She rolls her eyes. Stille suddenly runs over and tugs on Zemira's sleeve, looking panicked. He signs something quickly. Zemira stares. "For fuck's sake. Cyan!" she shouts, knowing it won't help.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-24-2010, 02:50 AM

"Only four people?" Her eyes were wide, all the ships she'd been on had always had more than four people. When the mute ran in and tugged on the captain's sleeve Andrew tilted her head, "What'd he say? I can't... uh, read that."

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2010, 06:14 AM

Zemira facepalms. "Apparently five, currently. And Cyan is fighting with one of them." She sighs, hearing tempered responses and yelling.