Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 05:19 AM

Waph was inside his basement one rainy night. Lighting flew across the sky in a wonderful show of lights. The rain was beating on the roof till it started to sound like a thousand drummers playing the same note at the same time. Waph was drawing a summoning circle on the floor. He been planning and practicing for years and finally he had it perfect.

He finished the circle and finally flipped his book to a page and held his hand out and started to read from the book. A few minutes went by and finally teh circle started to glow. He smiled and started to read faster. The whole time knowing this could end badly, but he has made sure it won't.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 05:30 AM

Steven had appeared before Waph.She had long dark red hair and was in her demon form.She had light red skin and black horns.Her dark red wings spread widely across the room.She had long finger nails.She could instantly dive her fingernails at someone's chest piercing and killing them instantly if she had the chance.She had one hand onto the ground and she was kneeled down onto the floor.She then opened her eyes.Her eyes were flaring like fire."Who dares to summon me~?"She spoke in an a calm but bitter tone.

She stood up on both feet though Her outfit was quite revealing.Steven's demon was always the type to show off her great figure.She liked showing off as much skin as possible.

Steven's demon went by a different name.Her name she went by was Seiri. "Speak now.If you do not speak i will be forced to kill you."Seiri demanded and said with a grin on her face.When she grinned her sharp demon fangs showed.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 05:32 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 05:41 AM

Waph looked up at her and replied. "If you want to try then go ahead, but before you could swing you will be the one dead." He smiled back and walked in teh circle. "If you think that I am afraid of a lesser then think again. I can tell already by how your build is. Mostly on size, figure, and small skills. You would be dead very quickly." He held out his hand and nodded at her. "If you don't want to die then make a pack with me. Because that is the only two options. I made this summoning circle to make it where you can't go back till I make the pack with you. So death or life?"

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 05:44 AM

Seiri's eyes widened.Damn it!he pulled a damn fast one on me. "How dare you trick me!"Seiri shouted."Why would you even want to make a pack with a demon?If you have no reason so be it.I accept whatever pack you have or want with me.Though im only accepting because i rather live than die so i can kill whomever i want!Though i warn you me human side...she will probably be afraid of you once i transform back.But she wont remember this pack only i will."Seiri warned Waph."My human side goes by the name steven and if you dare hurt her their will be severe consequences!"

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 05:54 AM

"I never knew demon's have human sides. Hmm. very well. I want you to do everything I say till I say you are free." He said as he held his hand out and sealed the deal. Once the deal was made teh circle started to glow again and a mark appeared on the right hand on each of them. "Its a reminder. Don't worry it will go away once I free you, but if you kill me you will die too." He laughed a few times and walked out to the light switch. "This might hurt for a second." He warned her and flipped it on.

"If you want become human. The gases down here should knock her out. I will deal with her once she wakes up."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 05:57 AM

"Fine she can deal with being asleep for a while."Seiri said.She then hurried and transformed back to human.Seiri then went back inside.While Steven had control again her vision was blurred right away.W-Where am i?S-Seiri what did you do this time!? Steven thought in her head while Her legs were very weak and was making her black out.Since steven didn't come here in her human form she had no clothes.She soon fell to the ground and blacked out.

After a few hours,Steven began opening her eyes.She was clueless to what happened and where she was.Though since she came here in her demon form she had pretty much no clothing on.In fact she had no clothing on at all.Though steven hadn't realized that.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 06:06 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:08 AM

Waph was sitting next to the bed he laid her in once she passed out. "Hello sleepy head." He said smiling down at her. "You okay? You hit your head pretty hard. I found you and took you to my room. Don't worry I didn't do anything to you. I just put some Pjs on you since you was naked. I didn't mean to be rude, but I just thought you would like something to wear." He stood up and smiled at her again. "Just rest. I will go cook something for you." He said in a very nice tone and walked out of the room and went into the kichen.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 06:12 AM

After Waph left to the kitchen she sat up instanty peaking down underneath the pajamas she was wearing seeing no under or bra on."So Seiri came her on her own...i always end up naked and totally embarrassed."Steven said feeling a bit weird since she was at some strangers place.She was currently wearing a long button up shirt.She was glad it was pretty long on her.Steven had quite a small body,though along with her petite figure she had many scars and bruises."How...why did seiri end up here?Don't tell me she knows the guy?im not even sure why seiri is here..but im not going to jump to conclusions just yet."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 AM

Waph took a few minutes, but finally came back into the room with a plate of food and a glass of water. "I'm sorry its not a full meal, but its the least I can do." He put the plate on her lap and the glass next to her on the table next the the bed. "I didn't look if that makes any differance." He said blushing a little.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 06:25 AM

"Thanks..."Steven said blushing a bit also.Steven began eating her breakfast.After she ate a few bites she then spoke."Do you happen to know...how i ended up here?"Steven asked nervously."S-Sorry if you don't know im just a bit confuzed...if one of my other halfs came out."Steven usually called her demon her other half though she had actually had another different side of her.She had a split personality disorder so she basically had 3 souls in one body.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:31 AM

"I summoned Your Demon half. I made a pack with her. She is basiclly my slave. But you don't have to be. You are free to come and go as you please, but I would like it if you stayed with me. I have an extra room with a bed and everything. I would cook you meals and stuff like that if you like me to." He muttered almost red from blushing. He sat down next to her and watched her eat. "I hope you like it."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 AM

"Ah ok...thanks for making me breakfast and getting me clothes.I tend to end up naked when Seiri transforms.Though i would like to stay here back home..its more dangerous there than anything."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:37 AM

"You are welcome to stay as long as you like. I will be more then happy to take you in." He reached over with his hand and held it out. "I'm Waph by the way. My last name is a little weird so Waph will do for now."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 06:39 AM

"Im steven...Miyamoto."Steven said with a smile.Steven's last name had been one of the heiress' from 100 years ago.Her last Name came from her mother Celeste Miyamoto.Her mother was actually an angel but,her father turned her into a demon with demon blood a harmful blood.Though steven put it in her own body on her own when she was young.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:47 AM

"nice name. Life, is mine." He said as he leaned over and gave her a hug. "I will be in the kichen if you need me." And with that said he stood up and walked out the door.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 06:49 AM

Steven was unsure why he had hugged her and then left. that was a bit odd....but he seems really nice..i like him.. Steven said to herself while blushing deeply.She then finished her breakfast taking a big gulp of her water."I wonder...what i could do while im staying here?"

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 06:52 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 06:53 AM

Waph was in teh kichen cleaning dishes. He took his shirt off because he can't stand a wet shirt. He thought since she was resting. So he had it folded up on the table and was working on the dirty dishes. After a few minutes working on one dish he laid it in the other sink and grabbed a new one to wash.

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:01 AM

Steven put the plat on the table where her water was and stood up though she made a loud thud noise onto the ground.She couldn't really move her legs since she was a bit weak."oww."Steven spoke in a weak yet calm but quiet tone.She sat on her knees with her hands between her legs a bit.A bit of her cleevage was showing a tad bit.Well steven really actually didn't mind showing her cleevage or a little bit of it though since the shirt was big on her it showed a lot more than she knew.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:05 AM

Waph heard the thud and ran to his room. He saw her on the ground and picked her up and laid her back down. "You should have yelled for me. Its just a few feet away." He sat next to her. "May I help you?" He said as he looked her up and down spotting her almost fully showing chest. He blushed really badly and looked away. "i'm sorry."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:07 AM

"I-its alright..im sorry i wasn't really sure what to do while i was in here so i thought i would look around.Looks like my legs are far to weak to move.I kind of feel a bit useless."Steven said frowning a bit.Steven always thought herself as useless.her step mother and her father always called her a useless being.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:11 AM

"You are not useless. You are fine just the way you are." He said as he ran his hand down her leg. "The muscules are better now. You can walk and do what you want now."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 AM

Steven smiled hearing Waph say she wasn't useless made her happy."Thanks...though im not really sure what to do here."Steven said with a laugh."Is it alright if i take a bath?"Steven asked looking at Waph a bit lovingly.At least thats what it looked like from Waph's view.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:17 AM

"Sure. Let me help you up." He held his hand out and helped her up. "Your legs are fine now. So just let me show you where it is." He walked to the other side of the room and opened the door to the master bathroom. "Here you go."

Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 AM

Steven saw the bathroom.It looked so much more glorious then hers back at home."T-Thank you."Steven said bowing.She was a very polite young girl."The bathroom looks amazing.Its better than mine at home."

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-05-2010 at 07:23 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2010, 07:32 AM

"You must be from Japan. This is america. You need not bow to me. A thank you and a smile is all I need." He said as he lead her to teh bath. "You may use anything you like." He told her as he turned on teh water. "I will let you have your bath in peace. if you need me I will be here. Just yell for me." He added as he walked out the door and shut it.