Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 PM

~Ain't No Rest for the Wicked~
A Private RP for Wavikz and Koraru

~Plot~

Quote:
The way of Fate... I came, I saw, It is my fate

Since the beginning of time, there has been an enternal battle between light and darkness.. Dark has always tried to unbalance the power of good, and finally take its throne.

But unforseen things have awoken because of this. Hear the words of the Prophet...

The prophecy will come true...

A day will come when Darkness and Light will together unite, and the Black Sun will appear in the Heavens, and the Eternal Flood of Time will stand still for a second; and on that day the Gods and Demons themselves will hold their breath...

Hear the words of the Prophet...

Since the beginning of time, the forces of good and evil have been at war. However, they have agreed on one thing: human territory is no man's land, its the place for recruiting new candidates for angels and demons. However, something is about to occur, a power so terrifying the Earth will shake and break, and no human should remain alive, none going to heaven or hell... or so it should be...

Neither Heaven nor Hell stood still at this menace, which threatened them both: angels and demons went to defend the humans from extermination, now only a select few remain. Can any of these survivors be the key from shifting the balance of the Eternal War forever?

----------

Characters:

Angels

Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Michael Raphael III
My Nickname: Ralph, Mike
My Race: Cherubim
My Gender: Male
My Orientation: Straight
My Age: Unknown
My Height: 6'7"
My Weight: 140 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: None, but I have an incredible number of whip marks on my back

●» ★ «●

[IMGRIGHT]http://i41.tinypic.com/jjr2w5.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: I've been gifted with the job of recording human history from the time of Christ to the present, an angel of knowledge for the glory of God.

My Personality: Cold and distant, my best companions are my books. I do, however, have a great curiosity, and a very short attention span, which makes it hard to be a perfectionist such as me. I try not to show my emotions, but then I do, they are overwhelming

My Place In Society: An angel of knowledge, my place is not within society but around books

« † • † »

My Motivation: Pursuit of knowledge
My Personal Goal: To make my god proud
My Biggest Dream: Living the history I write
My Deep Obsession: Punctuation errors, types of caligraphy
My True Fear: God, he is the only One who's wrath we should fear
My Weapon of Choice: If I had to fight a devil? Bow and arrow
My Theme Song: Vater Unser
My Voice: Vanilla

◄• ✯ ✯ •►
Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Shini Goroshi
My Nickname: The Grim Reaper
My Race: Angel of Death
My Gender: Female
My Height: 4"7'
My Weight: 82 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: N/A

●» ★ «●

[IMGRIGHT]http://www.baumportraits.com/familyportraits/redhead.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: A servant of God, my greatest joy is serving Him. I am the angel who locked Adam and Eve out of Paradise, and brought the plagues and the flood, or at least helped with it.

My Personality: I do as God chooses, is there anything beyond that?

My Place In Society:The grim reaper, it is my job to make sure good souls find their way to heaven when their time is fit.

« † • † »

My Motivation: What's that?
My Personal Goal: To become the lead Angel of Death
My Biggest Dream: Being talked to by God himself
My Deep Obsession: Following orders
My True Fear: Being disowned by God
My Weapon of Choice: Any I can find
My Theme Song:

◄• ✯ ✯ •►

Last edited by Koraru; 06-18-2010 at 10:37 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-18-2010, 04:38 PM

the Humans:

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Akina Hiizu
My Nickname: Akina
My Race: Human
My Age: 18
My Height: 6’2”
My Weight: 147 lbs

●» ★ «●

More About AkinaX

[IMGRIGHT]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/i/2007/094/7/b/Blue_Ora_by_xSavageLovex.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Whoa, I'm not that old yet! But I guess I can say I'm an only child. I have two hard working parents. Mom's a nanny and dad's a lawyer so both were always bringing work home with them. Literally. We had kids running around the house all the time. I got used to it. So for being an only child, I sure don't act like one!

My Personality: My parents tell me I'm one of a kind. But I'm pretty sure all parents tell their kids that. Ha ha. But my friends Izzy, Kyle, Kiki, Jaden, and Peter seem to agree. I'm hard working and easy to talk to. I have excellent grades and I love to take things apart - so I'm very hands on! I enjoy nature and photography as well as running. I like to think I'm flexible and fun, but some people claim I'm too much of a nerd to be all that 'awesome.' I also have a pretty good sense of humor and I'm open minded about everything.

Oh, I should also add my parents are Catholic. I am too, but I prefer not to discuss religion as its a touchy subject for me.

Anyways, I guess I should also add that I want to attend college to be a journalist as well as a public relations guy. I love working and talking with people so it seems fitting, right?

My Place In Society: Just your typical high school senior. I'm into volunteering for school functions and I am even chair number one for our school's MasterMind team. I'm also on the chess team as well as a cross country runner who usually ends up being the first loser in both cases - meaning I'm in second place.

When I'm not in school, I'm living with my exchange parents. That's right, I'm not originally from the country. I'm here on study abroad more or less. Not sure why, but I guess I just wanted to leave my home place and explore the culture and world some.

« † • † »

My Motivation: I want to make my parents proud no matter what!
My Personal Goal: I'd love to be a lawyer like my father one day, but I don't see it happening so I'll say a great dad.
My Biggest Dream: Find the right woman
My Deep Obsession: Running and music
My True Fear: Heh, don't laugh, but I hate driving
My Weapon of Choice: Weapon? Huh? Whoa, wait a minute... am I sighing myself up for a war or something? Meh, whatever. I'd fight with a monster. :]
My Theme Song: Inperfection ~Don't ask why, it just is. X]
My Voice: Brad Paisley

◄• ✯ Akina Hiizu ✯ •►

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Aiko Cho
My Nickname: Aiko or Priestess
My Age: 24
My Height: 5’1”
My Weight: 92 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: Japanese symbol for priestess on my left shoulder as well as sakura blossoms

●» ★ «●

More About MyselfX

[IMGRIGHT]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/293/2/d/MAGIC_PURPLE_by_GABOGRAFICO.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Like my mother and grandmother before me, I am a priestess. I have grown believing and loving god and the angels just as much as I know they love me back. I have learned to forever keep myself from sinning and to maintain angelic at all times.

While in my teens, I was sent away to guard a shrine in a town that was plagued by demons. After trying to remove the demons via exorcism, I was able to return back home.

My Personality: I am quiet, but not outspoken. I am soft, but tough like a tiger. I am sweet, but I do have a bitter side. I am a woman of god, but I have yet to be graced by angels.

I am beautiful, but I am not touchable. I am pure, but I have been corrupted. I am a savior, but I do fail at times. I am a messenger of the lord, but I have not yet been granted death to join his side.

My Place In Society: I try to help people find salvation by turning to god and the angels. It is my one true duty - bringing and saving all those I can before the great god and angels. I am really but a messenger on Earth for him.

« † • † »

My Motivation: I am a messenger for god. I do as he commands of me.
My Personal Goal: To become one with the angels.
My Biggest Dream: To fly afar away from where I live. I wish to see the world with my own eyes. I wish to whisper words of sweet gratitude to the great lord where the light touches the earth. I wish to become one with him.
My Deep Obsession: My religion, Japanese culture, and reading
My True Fear: Meeting a devil and the dark
My Weapon of Choice: I do not fight. If I must die, I will die.
My Theme Song: You Decide
My Voice: Fireflight

◄• ✯ Aiko Cho ✯ •►

Last edited by Wavi; 04-30-2012 at 08:00 PM..

Wavi

the Angels

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Scarlet Cassie Saint Claire
My Nickname: Scarlet
My Race: Arbiter Angel
My Height: 5’5”
My Weight: 111 lbs

●» ★ «●

Click to Learn More~X

[IMGRIGHT]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/003/b/0/Red_Angel_In_The_Snow_by_LinaDomina.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: My, my! No matters whatsoever. I shall not share my history. Well, I will say this. I was chosen to be the one to lay down the law and cast judgment on the humans. It is I that makes your day hell or makes it oh so very lucky.

My Personality: A real bitch, but hell, someone needs to be and it might as well be me. So how am I still an angel? Oh please, I'm the judge of all things. I need to be a bitch in order to get things down around here. Cracking the whip and backstabbing some, yeah I'm not your typical angel.

My Place In Society: I am an angel. I am the one who has the power to judge all things that happen on Earth. In other words, I judge you and I see no point in sugar coating anything. I need not say more.

« † • † »

My Motivation: Ummm, hello, I get my wings and halo removed. I think that makes some pretty damn good motivation.
My Personal Goal: To make my god proud
My Biggest Dream: Befriend a demon
My Deep Obsession: Oh I just love watching humans <3
My True Fear: I have no fear, I am an angel
My Weapon of Choice: Sword please
My Theme Song: Misfit
My Voice: Martina McBride

◄• ✯ Scarlet Cassie Saint Claire ✯ •►

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Zombixia Xanaxe Thatcher
My Nickname: Zombie
My Race: Dead Angel
My Height: 5’6”
My Weight: 143 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: Tat around my navel, on my face (looks like a zombie cut), and wings on my back

●» ★ «●

This Is Me...X

My History: My history is that I was once an angel. Ha, betcha didn't see that one coming, did ya? Yeah, technically I'm a zombie, but I am still an angel. Yeah, Heaven pretty much uses me to whip some people into shape. I usually go down to Earth and take over someone's body. Anyways, I'll explain all that later.

Let's see, my past. We'll, like I said, I was a Guardian Angel for the longest period of time. I used to follow humans around and help them fight against disease, depression, and... demons. So I pretty much assisted with the exorcism of evil spirit and hellish beings. But one tragic day I was slew by the blade of a cursed one. That day was a tragic one for all of Heaven, Earth, and myself. But, upon my death I was able to help save a young priestess as well as a village. To this very day I can still recall it all so flawlessly. Her tears of sheer sorrow and yet a greater love than any demon would ever understand. Aiko Cho. That's her name.

My Personality: I'm a huge fan of "Do unto others as you want done unto yourself." I love to help people and I usually expect nothing back. But every now and then I'd like some help especially when it comes to saving Heaven from demons!

My Place In Society: Well, since my death, I have come back as a dead angel. No longer restricted to being an outside guardian, I can now place my soul, mind, and spirit into a human. Guess who I picked? Aiko Cho? Correct! I saved her world and now it is time she helps me save my world.

« † • † »

My Motivation: I need to save Heaven from the demons!
My Personal Goal: Help save the humans without actually helping them.
My Biggest Dream: To get married to a handsome angel! X3
My Deep Obsession: Oh, I just love red heads. ^3^ And the color green! ^_^
My True Fear: Ummm, I'm dead. So nothing really. OH WAIT! Heaven being overthrown by demons! Ugh, now that is scary! T_T
My Weapon of Choice: Guns bitches, guns. <3
My Theme Song: The Path to Decay
My Voice: Ailyn from Sirenia

◄• ✯ Zombixia Xanaxe Thatcher ✯ •►

Last edited by Wavi; 04-30-2012 at 08:00 PM..

Wavi

the Demons

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Morrigan Vivian Aensline
My Nickname: Morgue, Morrigan, or Vivian
My Race: Pyro Demon
My Orientation: Unknown
My Height: 5'9"
My Weight: 127 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: I have "See you in Hell," just above my butt.

●» ★ «●

Peek If You Dare!X

My History: Not telling!

My Personality: Oh, why don't you just try and figure it out. I... dare you.

My Place In Society: Oh, I find myself right up there with the big shots. I'm sleek and sexy. Awesome and perfect. Everyone just adores my deadly tune of doom.

« † • † »

My Motivation: I have none. I do as I want when I want. Who needs motivation when the world's literally at your fingertips?
My Personal Goal: Kick your ass. No, seriously.
My Biggest Dream: To become a famous fiddle player.
My Deep Obsession: Sugary foods and my fiddle <3
My True Fear: Cats... they scare me.
My Weapon of Choice: My fiddle. I play a deadly tune.
My Theme Song: Last of the Wilds
My Voice: Luca Turilli's Dreamquest

◄• ✯ Morrigan Vivian Aensline ✯ •►

Quote:
« ◄ • Wavi • ► »

My Name: Rebel Sin Death
My Nickname: Rebel, Death, Sinner
My Race: Upper Assassin Demon
My Height: 6'4"
My Weight: 143 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: Silver cuffs on the tops of my ears

●» ★ «●

What Can I Say? I'm SexyX

My History: Does it really matter? I think not. Thus, I forgot it. Heh, so even if I was going to share, I couldn't.

My Personality: Cocky. Arrogant. Snobbish. Perverted. Devious. Clever. Hot. Sexy. Yeah, I'm just awesome.

My Place In Society: The devil himself keeps me close. Why? I'm like his top assassin.

« † • † »

My Motivation: I'm going to take Satan's job one day. Gotta be on top of my game, right?
My Personal Goal: Earn my wings and rule the Underworld.
My Biggest Dream: Dreams are for the weak.
My Deep Obsession: I love modeling. :3
My True Fear: Being told I'm not hot....
My Weapon of Choice: My tri-prong spear!
My Theme Song: Your Betrayal
My Voice: Same as the singer in my theme song

◄• ✯ Rebel Sin Death ✯ •►

Last edited by Wavi; 04-30-2012 at 08:01 PM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-18-2010, 11:26 PM

Humans!
Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Katsuhiro Hiyoshi
My Nickname: Kazu
My Age: 21
My Height: 6'4”
My Weight: 164 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: A hoop and a half in my lower lip...Does missing an eye count too?

●» ★ «●

SPOILERX

[IMGRIGHT]http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/2/12/13/1306980275/4993c25f_lavi-11.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Ah, do I really have to do this...? I'm the son of a no-show dad and a drunkard mom, so I I guess considering, I came out pretty nicely. I lost my left eye when I was twelve in a... cooking accident? Yeah, lets leave it at that, and dropped out of high school when mom died because of the liver. Since then, I've been wondering to meet a day's work.

My Personality: Due to my recent traveling, yeah, I don't have many friends, nor do I trust easily. I mean, I wouldn't call myself paranoid, but... Hey! At least I get attached easily! If something's been living with me for longer than two weeks without trying to kill me, its family!

I'm rather carefree, and impulsive, so I really don't care what's going on in my life right now.

My Place In Society: I usually sell paintings for a living, not in fancy art fairs or anything, but at local fairs. I also live on my own and travel constantly, so if the money is short, my home is my car.

« † • † »

My Motivation: Food on my plate every day ^_~
My Personal Goal: To actually be an artist worthy of a schmancy art fair
My Biggest Dream: To have a huge mansion!
My Deep Obsession: Perfect lines and new art styles
My True Fear: Getting a girl pregnant... I don't want a kid, with the exemplary parents I've had...
My Weapon of Choice: Hahaha! It'd be so awesome to get a katana! Or maybe a sythe! That'd be cool!
My Theme Song: Almost Easy
My Voice: Avenged Sevenfold

◄• ✯ Kazu ✯ •►
Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Ana María Ocasio del Sol
My Nickname: Mari, Ana
My Age: 26
My Height: 5’7”
My Weight: 125 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: Has both ears pierced twice, on the lobe.

●» ★ «●

SPOILERX

[IMGRIGHT]http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs27008/hji/medium/2006-redhead-curls.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: A child of doctors who didn't seem particularly attracted to the field, I've always been a bit of a rebel. Dedicated mostly to my studies, I have never had a boyfriend who's lasted over 2 months, being married to my work.

My Personality: A perfectionist by nature, I am meticulous in everything I do. I'm also quite strict, wanting my students to always do their best. I have a soft spot for

My Place In Society: I am nothing but a humble biology professor in a renowned University, who has just gotten her Post-Doc at the age of 22. As my parents were never around unless it was in a celebration for academic achievement, I dedicated myself just to do that, and have degrees in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics and Psychology, even though I can only seem to teach General Biology. I have several NIH proposals, but seem to be the eternal cat lady.

« † • † »

My Motivation: As of young, my parents, as of now, an eternal pursuit of knowledge!
My Personal Goal: To get a Position teaching the Mechanisms of Gene Controls
My Biggest Dream: To have a child
My Deep Obsession: Finding a boyfriend
My True Fear: Staying single... also heights for some reason
My Weapon of Choice: The pen is mightier than the sword
My Theme Song: Someday
My Voice: Alicia Keys

◄• ✯ Ana María Del Ocasio ✯ •►

SPOILERX

Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Aoi Miteru
My Nickname: Aoi
My Age: 15
My Height: 5'4'
My Weight: 125 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: A hoop on either side

●» ★ «●

SPOILERX

[IMGRIGHT]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1368/1372147075_146767bb42.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: History, huh? But that's boring! Not much to say! I've had a life made in heaven, and everything I do is perfect! I have great parents, a big brother and a little sister! What more could a girl ask for?

My Personality: I love shopping, fashion, and boys! I'm bubbly and loud, and love having fun! Not much to say, hon! I'm me!

My Place In Society: I am a high school student, and head cheerleader since my first year! I'm also great in plenty of sports, like running and gymnastics! Not the best student, but teachers love me, so I always pass with a C or more!

« † • † »

My Motivation: My fans
My Personal Goal: To become a model
My Biggest Dream: To have the money to never have to wear an outfit twice
My Deep Obsession: Fashion, magazines, cosmo
My True Fear: Dogs! And pimples!
My Weapon of Choice: Oh, I took karate when I was like, 5!
My Theme Song: Bad Reputation
My Voice: Miley Cyrus

◄• ✯ Aoi ✯ •►
Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Marco Johansen
My Nickname: Marc
My Age: 23
My Height: 5’9”
My Weight: 145 lbs

SPOILERX

●» ★ «●

[IMGRIGHT]http://darialois.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/jj.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]

My History: All of my family loves sports and wanted me to be a famous athlete, I wanted to be celebrity, we had a happy-medium when I became a sports commentator

My Personality: A people-pleaser, I'm always getting the short end of the stick of things, but I'm kinda used to it. I don't like trouble and it doesn't like me, but I have hopes that some day I'll find something I truly like. I don't have many things I like, I basically listen to what others tell me.

My Place In Society: Um..... I have a spot commentating games on the local radio? Ah, I just got out of college! Give me a break!

« † • † »

My Motivation: Fame!
My Personal Goal: To find I job I truly like
My Biggest Dream: To go to outer space!
My Deep Obsession: Television, internet
My True Fear: Bodybuilders, specially female ones
My Weapon of Choice: Um... no?
My Theme Song: Mi primer millon
My Voice: MJ

◄• ✯ Marco ✯ •►

----------

the Demons:

Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Gabriel Judas
My Nickname: The traitor
My Race: Fallen angel
My Height: 6'6'
My Weight: 150 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: No tattoos, but my ears are covered in piercings

●» ★ «●

SPOILERX

[IMGRIGHT]http://images.quizilla.com/C/CA/CAV/caverns-of-hope/1130955123_llenangle2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Once an angel of God, I am no longer allowed in his grace because I committed the greatest of sins: I killed one of his precious humans. No longer limited by the rules of heaven, I am now a vigilante who carries evil souls to hell.

My Personality: Call me what you want, I consider myself a savior of the good. Even if it may be against His will, I will judge the humans as they live, not after death. I am headstrong and stubborn, don't let me see otherwise.

My Place In Society: I make sure the evil get the punishment they deserve, for heaven seems to judge them too lightly.

« † • † »

My Motivation: Justice
My Personal Goal: To rid the world of evil
My Biggest Dream: To return to heaven, also to find a truly pure human soul
My Deep Obsession: Rock music, and collecting earrings
My True Fear: Losing my sense of what's right and wrong
My Weapon of Choice: Illusions, pure energy
My Theme Song: Savin' me
My Voice: Dir en Grey

◄• ✯ Gabriel Judas ✯ •►
Quote:
« ◄ • Koraru • ► »

My Name: Zanthoros Incarnatus
My Nickname: Zain
My Race: Incubus
My Orientation: Everything that moves
My Height: 5'7''
My Weight: 138 lbs
My Piercings/Tattoos: My whole body is covered by tribal tattoos

●» ★ «●

SPOILERX

[IMGRIGHT]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs36/300W/i/2008/265/5/2/Syaoran_Just_a_Clone_by_Xiao_Lang.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
My History: Oh, wouldn't you like to know ~_¬

My Personality: Don't let my size fool you, I am the greatest Sex God you'll ever meet. I am temptation itself, and love to show off, leave humility for the angels.

My Place In Society:A demon who takes care of bringing out the feelings of lust, hatred and jealousy, I have my hands full.

« † • † »

My Motivation: Beauty
My Personal Goal: To have millions of children
My Biggest Dream: To rule Hell, or a few legions of it
My Deep Obsession: Sex
My True Fear: Being alone
My Weapon of Choice: Whatever draws out most blood
My Theme Song:
My Voice:

◄• ✯ Zanthoros Incarnatus ✯ •►

Last edited by Koraru; 07-03-2010 at 12:15 AM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-26-2010, 02:38 AM

Michael Rafael the third, scribe in heaven and record-holder for the last two millennium, was writing all of humanities doings for the records in heaven, when the nothingness came. No second coming for human kind, no flood to cleanse the world once more, just nothingness, a feeling so strong time itself came to a halt, and the Earth itself died. In that instant, the whole of humanity died.

However, heaven and hell, because of their constant war, couldn't afford to lose humanity to Nothingness. The war would be forever in its standstill, an eternity of misery for both until no one was left. Neither heaven nor hell stayed with their hands crossed, they made sure a handful of humans survived.

Michael Rafael was recording all this, and decided to set his eyes in a small town, where the economy was ruled by the University and prestigious schools. In that town of young, fit people, the unlikeliest lab rat survived: Ana Maria Ocasio del Sol.

Lost in this world of ruin, this straight-laced red-head was a mess. Her lab, her home, was gone, the university, her world, destroyed, everything around her, pure chaos. Not a single human in sight, she'd never felt so utterly alone, not even the lab equipment to keep her company, not even the keyboard of a computer to imitate conversation.

She sat, looking around, trying to find anything to give her hope: there was nothing. Slowly, with weak, wobbly legs, she got up. She must find something to give her hope, some life somewhere in this town. Surely, not all of it could be destroyed! Swallowing her fears and insecurities, Ana Maria set off.

Wavi

Old 07-02-2010, 04:36 PM

____________§ Akina §
Perhaps it was something within him that compelled him to sleep in the basement that night. And, to his luck, doing this just so happened to save his skin. Pushing the remains of a broken door away from the stairwell that led to a light unlike any other, Akina stepped out and took in a deep, depressing breath. Death. It surrounded, no engulfed him. It's been a while since he'd seen such chaos. Well, it was a week ago and it was a movie, but this, this was real.

Hopping backwards as he tried to put his boot on, Akina got a glimpse of what was left of his humble little house. Alone and covered with rubbish, dust, and a hint of blood, the blue-haired male figured it might be best not to stay in a place that would forever haunt and sadden himself.

Lurking out into the dim world that was plagued by death, Akina could feel his nose tingle and cringe at the disgusting scent of sour blood. Rotting in the blazing heat and flames that had razed the place. Whatever happened was more than Akina would ever have imaged. The place literally looked like a bomb hit it.

_________§ Zombixia and Scarlet §
Scarlet scratched her head as she looked down at the torn remains of what used to be the lovely place called Earth. "Christ. It looks like Hell down there. Must we really pay them a visit?" Her eyes shifted over to her friend, Zombixia.

"As terrifying and ugly as it might be, we need to go down there. The humans will need our help. I know we can't actually help them, but we can tell them that God and us angels are watching over them." Her wings opened up and she began her descent down to Earth. Aiko Cho. I pray that you are still alive.

Her purple hair blew back as a strong gust of wind slapped her in the face. Still pressing onward, she knew that a scolding would be shot her way, but heck, Aiko Cho was worth it. Besides, Zombie was already dead. What could the Arc Angels really do to her?

________________________§ Rebel §
Nose turned up, Rebel took another peek over at the bodies beside him. He'd already planned on visiting Earth, but when he arrived he was a little more upset than excite. Yes, he was a reaper, but someone did all the work for him. Kicking the head of the man he was supposed to kill, Rebel snorted at his misfortune. "How is it that I always get the raw end of the deal?" Moaning, he went back too look for the other bodies or at least blood of the other humans he was supposed to assassinate.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 07-02-2010, 11:55 PM

((Why yes, I am stealing your format XD I understand it'll make things easier for both of us If it bothers you though, I'll change it, I'm just a bit technologically challenged))

____________§ Kazu §
A long sigh escaped Kazu's lips, as he managed to get out the remains of his home/car in one piece. "I really have the devil's luck" he said, pushing back his reddish hair, looking around. "Anybody else would have died here" he said, a slight, sarcastic chuckle coming from the corners of his heart. "Everyone else is dead... "

Kazu walked around, deciding he shouldn't worry about it. He always had a way of escaping these things, like a cockroach. "Ah, I'll probably meet someone around somewhere..."

____________§ Michael§

Michael sighed, seeing his two fellow angels fly off. Seeing as there were barely any humans left, why not? He would be able to keep a closer eye on both them, and the two little angels who had just left. He did decide to ask the Arc Angels about "a closer view", and soon after left heaven, along with a little redheaded angel to keep him company.

________________________§ Marco §

Marco groaned as he looked around to his surroundings. Everything gone, why not? Its not as if he was truly happy with the life he'd been living. He wanted fame, and now there's no one to be famous to. Maybe this was Hell, of Limbo like that Robin Williams movie, where his wife was stuck. He hadn't killed himself... had he?

Well, natural disaster, alien attack, death, he was alone here. Like his life wasn't boring enough already. Maybe looking around, he'd find something to do.
________________________§ Zain §

All this time struggling to get out of hell, for what? World disaster? "Tch, I thought I'd be done with chaos and misery living hell, and that human world would be a change of pace, but nooooo...."Zain was not happy, not happy at all. His usual grin was now the cutest of pouts. "There has to be some humans left... Maybe I'll help them... repopulate the Earth..."

With naughty thoughts in mind, he flew off, trying to find humans to tease.

Wavi

Old 08-03-2010, 05:42 PM

[[Okay, just posting to see if this is still going to be active. If you'd like it to be, please tell me. If not, I'm going to remove this from my subscription list.

I should add that this isn't because of you! I am currently in too many inactive RPs and just want to weed out the officially dead ones. I enjoyed our RP and hope to hear from you either way. As you've probably noticed, I pretty much died off the face of the Earth. Anyways, I'm working on coming back and was just curious as to whether we were gonna keep this one going or just do Ipswich.]]