Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 04:08 AM

Name- Nick Hakuro

Age- 12

Pic-

Midnight Nick's puppy (I know it's not really a husky though it's still cute ^^ It's the black and red one)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-06-2010 at 03:38 PM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 AM

Name- Riko Chelikona

Age- 19

Pic-

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 01:12 PM

"come on Nick, ya come on, it's not as bad as it looks," the boys whined and Nick shook his head "Sorry guys I gotta get home my moms gonna kill me if I'm late again." and with that Nick was off playing with his husky puppy all the way home... Well not exactly. Nick soon found out he had taken a wrong turn again this was a new city for him and he has only been here for two months so far and is still learning his way around. Normally he had his friend Emmily would walk home with him since she live acros the streat though her mom said she was sick today so he had to walk home alon. He looked around and tried to find his way back to the main rode though kept getting turned around or mixed up. Soon it was getting dark and Nick's fear was running high as he continued to stumble through the dark allys and side rodes behind the houses and buildings.
(what ya think?)

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 01:19 PM

(not bad ^.^)

Riko was patroling his turf. He was second in command of this nice gang. He walked quickly through the areas that he was used to. He had been patroling this area for a while when he noticed a young boy and a dog. They should not be here after dark. Perhaps I should go and help. He grinned to himself as he eyed the boy.

"Hello kid what are you doing here?"

He stood right behind the boy waiting to see what he would say.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 01:41 PM

Nick spun around immedeatly to see the, he guessed man standing behind him. He would gues since it was either a man or boy but he didn't look Nick's age so. "I-I'm trying to get back t-to the the ma-main rode." He stuttered reveiling his Timmed and quiet nature. He was a verry timmed and shy boy that nomally got along with everyone. Midnight, his pet husky, started barking in that cute puppy way though he was trying to bark out of s protective nature for his master.
(nice intro ^^)

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 01:46 PM

(thanks he he )

Riko grinned and putting out his hand he lifted the puppy up by his scruff.

"Now be a good dog and stay quiet."

He smiled at the boy.

"Come with me and I will help you out."

He walked away still carrying the puppy in his arms knowing that the boy would probably follow just to be around his dog. Boys were so easy to lure into dangerous areas.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 02:50 PM

"HEY! Give me back Midnight!" Nick said following after Riko he was a kid after all he's gona want his pup back no matter what. Midnight yelped and whined as Nick caught up to them. He was slightly worried as it got darker and also since he didn't know where he was going.
(sorry in church gtg)

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 03:12 PM

Riko kept walking holding the yipping puppy. He stopped at a deadend and turned around.

"So kid have you ever wanted to join a gang?"

He smirked evily. He knew this kid would say yes if he just threatened his puppy. This kid would do anything.

He stroked the dog absently as he thought.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 06:30 PM

The husky yelped not liking being touched by anyone but Nick... Including Nick's parents who bot Midnight. He thought for a moment and weighed what he would say and what might happen to his puppy. "Um... I don't know non of my schools have ever had gangs in them... I've heard the word used before but I personally have never seen one... If I do will you not hurt Midnight?" He asked bashfully and innocently just as a child would. He just wanted to get Midnight back and he was kinda curious about the topic... Though again he wasn't a bad kid and never got in trouble he always... Well almost always followed the rules... Truthfully he would be the type of kid to be snatched in a heart beet if it wasn't for his over protective friend, sister, and two older brothers.

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 07:12 PM

He grinned at the kid. This was just what he was hoping. He was an innocent child who was willing to do anything to keep his puppy safe.

"If you do whatever I say your dog will survive. If you ever leave or disobey me then your dog is dead. You got it?"

He put the dog on the ground and let it run to its owner.

"Trust me kid I'll find you wherever you go."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 07:22 PM

Nick nodded as Midnight jumped into his arms and in automatic reflex he caught him "Ok... But what about my momma, dad, sister, and brothers? I want to see them... My brothers just came home from the war that's been going on and I haven't gotten to see them much." He asked his voice holding almost the tone of sadness as he asked this. He missed his brothers they had been gone for almost two years and only got to come home at Christmas and Thanks giving.

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 07:36 PM

"They are no longer your family. If they see you you are to run as far away as possible. Trust me kid you will be much happier without them."

He walked over to the boy and kissed his cheek.

"I will make sure you are very very happy."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 07:48 PM

Nick was very confused and nudged away slightly at the feel of even the lightest touch such as the kiss. He was exactly like his dog in the way of not liking much contact though he loved getting attention from his family. "Why do I have to run from them?" He asked with a frown. He loved his parents and siblings so much and just couldn't think of his life without them... What about his friends? What about Emmily?

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 07:54 PM

Riku grinned and picked the boy up. He hugged him tightly to him and then threw him over his shoulder.

"Because I said so. The first rule of being with me is you do anything I tell you to. The second rule is if you don't then you will get punished. And the third rule is you have to learn to love me. I'll be like a big brother to you. You will never be in trouble with me around."

(gah Im not sure how to do this ><)

He started walking with the kid over his shoulder until they got to his apartment. He set him down on the bed.

"Welcome to your new home."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 08:36 PM

(What do you mean? You're doing fine ^^ here if you need help coming up with something these two are doing an assume job and this is where I got the idea for a gang XD K read page 10... 13, 14, 15, 16, and the last 2 pages... I know it sounds long though it's not really and at points it seems kinda wrong though it's going to XD I've been reading this and it only took me like maybe two hours to read all... 38 pages XD )

Nick didn't really like this... He didn't want to leave his family, he loved them. He moved uncomfortably as he was slung over Riku's shoulder still not liking being touched in the least. He looked around the room and looked again to see that there was only one bed... Though there was a coach. "Um... Where am I going to sleep? And you never told me your name and I never told you mine... My names Nick Haykuro... I'm twelve." He said with a child like grin at the end as he said his name.

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 08:44 PM

Riku grinned. This kid was to cute.

"I am Riku chelikona. Nice to meet you Nick. Now then let us practise our rules. I want you to sit right there and not move. No matter what you are not to move. Do you understand?"

He sat down next to him and kissed his hand.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 08:57 PM

(So did you get to read it or are you going to? Or do you not need the help?)

Nick nodded then was still. He flinched slightly at his touch though was still still. He didn't know what Riku was going to do but if it involved a lot of contact then he didn't know if he could stay still. Midnight had fallen asleep on the bed next to Nick so he wasn't going to bark at Riko for anything.

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 09:16 PM

(lol i am reading it >< trying to waste time till its read)

Riku grinned and smiled at Nick.

"Thats good. Your doing very well now kiss me on my cheek."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM

Nick shrank away from this order and looked almost reluctant to even consider it. He had never kissed anyone other then his mom on the cheek except maybe his little neis... Though that was different she was only a few months old... He felt very very uncomfortable though after a few more minutes he finally did what he was told though immediately pulled back away from Riku not lingering at all.
(LOL I really enjoy reading it when I'm bored XD at least when no ones on XP )

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 09:49 PM

(is it bad that it turns me on to see a young boy being forced into sex by an older gang member?????)

Riku grinned some.

"Its ok kiddo. I don't bite. At least not to hard. So don't worry so much."

He leaned close and kissed him hard on the lips letting his tongue lick him a little. He wrapped his arms around Nick and pulled him on top of him cuddling him and stroking his hair.

"Its just a fun game and I promise you will enjoy it."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 10:12 PM

(... I'm not sure really XD hey for some reason quite a few couples in some RPs tend to do that to me... I'm a vergion idk about others since hardly any of the girls at my old school were so this really is the only thing that can turn me on XD one of my other charas was raped in a private rp and another had sex with her husband... Though after she was pushed to the ground that's when we skipped so XD I am going to wait until I get maried myself to)

Nick squirmed not understanding what was going on at all. "What do you mean it's a game? I've never played any games like this... I don't know if I like it so far." he said continuing to squirm trying to get out of his arms not liking the closeness. Midnight woke up though wasn't facing them so he didn't notice as he jumped off the bed and curled up under the foot of the bed.

(ow I have Midnight's pick up on my first post ^^)

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 10:19 PM

(lol well I have had a lot of sex and its great but I have only done guys even though I consider myself bisexual. As for waiting good for you. And yes when they get to detailed I rush through it with minimal detail or do a time jump lol)

Riko held him on him tightly.

"Calm down son. I promise you will not be hurt at all. Will it make you feel better if I give you some toys to play with?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 10:39 PM

Nick thought for a moment still unsure... He would play almost anything though what he didn't like was not knowing why he was being held so close. "What's the game called? I might be ok if I know that and how to play... I just don't know what you're doing and that's why I won't stay calm..." he said hs child side showing comepletely as he finally stopped squirming so much... Though he still was slightly.

(my teacher told me that some girls would respect that... I have a friend that's bi and she did my make up in the morning... The first few times she called me hot and sexy and she asked if I was straight XD of coruse I said yes and she muttered danm it! XD she called my mom hot at the end of the school year and about 3-4 mounths ago when me and my BF got together she asked if he would dump me or I dump him so she could go out with me and I told her she only wishs I would XD )

Talitha001

Old 06-27-2010, 10:44 PM

(lol forward much?)

Riku smiled and let Nick slide down next to him. He toyed with his hair.

"It does not really have a name but it is lots of fun. Its like wrestling. Have you ever wrestled with anyone before Nick?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2010, 11:02 PM

(Na unless you don't want to write this anymore though i would rather it go a little farther... I want to have Nick pull away and pretty much try to get up ^^ he won't be ready anyway so before it gets to even his pants he's not gonna want to have anything to do with it XP Just have him toy with Nick a bit and such though before it gets too far he pulls away scared... Like even as far as Devil's Thrill has went though no farther ^^)

"Yeah... My older brothers and my dad." Nick said glad Riku let him go. He was ok with being next to him and even him touching him a little though he didn't like the way he was being smothered... Or at least that's how it felt.

(Sorry short post... BBL I'm going to be leaving to go eat soon)