Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 07-16-2010, 11:24 PM

It wasn't a virus that brought about the end of the world, it wasn't some new strand of mad cow disease, it wasnt the flu, it wasnt chicken pox.
It was USA, us humans and inbreded need to kill just to prove a point or because we like it.
"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth once more." That statement proves more to a point than anything i can tell you. Small groups of survivors roam around the U.S. trying to find safe zones, just places to live. For them life is hard enough without the zombies to contend with. Everything starts in Kansas in a nowhere town, in a nowhere city. And from there... the ripples of destruction continue to spread.

RULES:
1 - BE REALISTIC. You cant just whip guns out of no where - if you're out of ammo, sorry!
2 - Abnormal abilites ARE okay, just dont go totally insane. Limit them please.
3 - please write more than five sentances per post. I understand writers block but eh...
4 - if its personal - keep it out of the roleplay.
5 - if your affended by anything, tell me and I will take care of it.
6 - HAVE FUN!! XD we're here to have fun, not fight.
7 - PM me the profiles please. Put Sung at the title so I know you read the rules.
8 - Literacy. No bracets for actions. Full sentances.

Profile Skeleton:
User Name:
Character Name:

Bio: -include your 'strange' ability if you have one'

Personality:

Weapons: (keep it real)

Appearance: (REAL ONLY)

Apparal: (anything is cool, but keep in mind, clothes are hard to get unless you're willing to walk into a store to get it.)

Last edited by Forever_Trapped; 08-23-2010 at 04:28 PM..

Forever_Trapped

Old 07-16-2010, 11:26 PM

P R O F I L E S

User Name: Forever_Trapped
Character Name: Under Dejour
Sex: F

Bio:
Under was abandoned at a young age, her family infected. She learned to survive when she was young, fighting with her sister's weapon - an umbrella with a sword on it. It has her sister's name engraved on the blade - Selene. Her brother's is on the other side - Michael. Under never really recovered.

Personality:
Under's very quirky and funny. She's weird -compared to most females-, sweet, kind and caring. Under is very, very loyal to people once they proove to her they are loyal to her. Under's first and formost care is to find out if anyone in her family survived. She is a very driven woman, very mature for her age. Under has been pulling off that she is older than she truely is.

Weapons: She also has two guns hidden under her coat, ammo and throwing daggers in her 'purse', and a dagger in her boot.

Appearance:

Apparal:
Only things left of home...

User Name: Forever_Trapped
Character Name: Layne Pomen
Sex: Male

Bio: Layne's always been a punk. His hair and the fact that he wears make-up proves it. He likes to be unique and different, that's just how he is. Well - his family didnt like it. From the time he was 16 - he was on his own. After he found out about the apocalypse, he grabbed what he could, hit up a Spencers, grabbed clothes and a bunch of Manic Panic and ran for it. His developing power was Pyrokenisis.

Personality: Layne's blunt, slightly insane, and not afraid to tell you somethin if you're doing it stupidly. Like Dero - his hair is his pride and joy - letting few touch it and even few'er play with it. He tends to be on the quiet side, though and he'll do anything to stay safe.

Weapons:
His guns

His replica

Appearance:

Apparal: Proof of his insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyStarr
Profile Skeleton:
User Name: HappyStarr
Character Name: Riki
Sex: Female

Bio: Riki's entire city was taken over by zombies and she fought hard to survive and escape while her friends, family and neighbors all became infected. During her escape she had to kill her sister and mother, who were no longer living humans. She spent a lot of time wandering and surviving. Survival became all she knew and the trauma pushed out many memories from before the Apocalypse and driving her into a state of madness. However, as tends to happen when a human mind loses one part, her mind opened up new areas. This allows her a certain amount of precognition, such as getting an itchy feeling when zombies may come near or when it may rain, and she can see auras--easy way tell if it's a zombie or human, since the dead have lost their auras.

Personality: Riki is a bit unstable, and focuses mainly on survival. She believes children are precious and she's always asking questions and talking to herself as she struggles with her missing memories and her lack of sanity.

Weapons: Riki has never known how work a gun. Her weapons consist of daggers that she keeps strapped to a belt and a sword strapped to her back.

Appearance:

Apparel: [HERE] ->Gauze is for bandaging, which is pretty much all worn; clothes are mostly scrounged up from the dead, but the arm warmers and boots are originally hers
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoMoChan
User Name: EMoMoChan
Character Name: Elizabeth Makenzie (( Elly ))

Bio:
Elizabeth Zayna Makenzie was born into a small town about 10 miles off the outskirts of New Mexico. When she was 10, things began to change. Parents wouldn't let their children out late, people were becoming missing more often, and every few days, someone was taken to the doctors for "Strange behavior"... It was apparent that they were zombies not too later. Her parents took both her and her big brother, Zane, further into the city to protect them, but it only seemed worse. When they reached the downtown area, zombies flooded to their car, pulling out her mother, father, and eventually, her brother. When a hand reached in for her, it was that of a human's. A savior, who had come too late for her family. She now travels with a small group of survivors, heading towards a "Safe zone" they had heard of.

Personality:
Doesn't talk much, but can get mean when she wants to be. She's very curious, but not curious enough to get herself hurt.

Weapons:
She knows how to fist fight well, but doesnt when it comes to zombies. (( In case of a bite )) She does, however, have a pocket knife, and a crow bar, always handy.

Appearance:

Apparal:
Three outfits in an army zombie's duffle bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derago
User Name: Derago
Character Name: Dero Hamara

Bio: Before the zombie outbreak, Dero could be considered your typical, lazy young adult. After high school, he rented a run down apartment in the cheapest place he could find and began a pathetic, easy existence. Dero lived what he called a "Full" life by barely staying afloat doing odd jobs. In the end, he had more experience in more occupations than most people knew existed! With an ability to make the best out of bad conditions and knowledge in various fields, Dero became an ideal apocalypse survivor. He roams the wasteland that has always been America now, in search of more ways to survive.

Personality: Untrusting and fleeting, Dero avoids responsibility whenever possible. This is not to say he won't step up to work. Just, when the work he does comes crashing down, he will not be there to watch it. Despite his nature, Dero can be trusted and counted on. When he says he will do something, it gets done. He also loves his hair more than anything. ANYTHING.

Weapons: A multi-purpose axe, a Remington 1100 shotgun (Stolen from a police car, empty), and a Kukri

Appearance:

Apparel: He wears the same cargo pants and black t-shirt every day. (Where can you find a washing machine in this world!?)
As for miscellaneous tools. He has a box of nails and two claw hammers in a messenger's bag, along with flint, steel, three cans of peaches, two empty water bottles, two full bottles and a small pot. (Can you tell he raided a camping/hardware store?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
User Name: Zetsumei Bara.
Character Name: Zetsu.
Sex: Female.

Bio: Ever since Zetsu was a baby, she had the ability to sense the presence of others. Even if they were two rooms away, she could see them, and know exactly where they were. It never mattered if it was ghosts, or humans, or even demons. She knew.

Personality: Extremely sweet, kind, caring, and loving. Unless you're trying to kill her. Then she becomes a complete badass.

Weapons: Two swords that cross her back, and one knife in her shoe.

Appearance:

Apparal: Skinny jeans, Converse high-tops, and a regular long-sleeve shirt. Carries around extra clothes in her backpack, along with a heavy sweatshirt, just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
User Name:Zetsumei Bara.
Character Name: Kon.
Sex: Male.

Bio: Kon has lived in his house for many years, and he wasn't giving in up for anything. He stocked up on canned food and canned drinks, because he knew then end of the world was coming.

Personality: He is nice to all women, but when it comes to men, he hates them. His father beat his mother, so he trusts no man.

Weapons: In a pouch, he carries Ophidian Shuriken. He carries a sniper rifle whenever he goes to a different room. Also, he has grenades stored in the basement.

Appearance:

Apparal: Usually wears loose-fitting jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, under a vest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewDarkHeart
User Name: DrewDarkHeart
Character Name: Haru Sakaiko

Bio: Haru was adopted by a rich Japanese family who had moved from Japan to Kansas when they sold a business when she was found wandering the streets of Kansas. But since Zombie's murdered them, she roams around Kansas with a trunk full of weapons to kill any Zombie she sees and/or crosses her path.

Personality: She's the type of person who has pain written in her smile and pain hidden in her eyes. She's careful not to trust anyone who she doesn't know, keeping pain of loosing close friends out of the picture.

Weapons: Broad swords, bow and arrows tipped with a poison that makes Zombies die with pure pain, guns with intensity to carry enough ammo at a time, and gloves with spiked knuckles for more hard punches when she has no other weapons on her. She always carries a dagger in her left boot.

Appearance:

Apparel: She usually collects clothes she likes from corpses she comes across. When she comes across a drug store or anywhere that carries lipstick, she always tries to find her favorite color - Cherry Rosebud (as seen in photo). Her perfect nails slowly get un-perfect with each punch she throws, but she doesn't care most times. The things she's always had were her high-quality thigh-high leather boots she spent $1,600 from a Renaissance Faire about two years before the Zombie Apocalypse began. She always prefers grungy-looking tops and always skin-tight pants. The small pink beads around her neck is her mother's necklace she was given when she was casted on the streets before her new family came along. In her little messenger bag she carries around, she always has her makeup to touch-up for a perfect fight and always a first-aid kit for when she gets hurt.

---------------------

User Name: DrewDarkHeart
Character Name: Christopher Rollins

Bio: When the Zombie Apocalypse hit, he had just gotten out of a coma from a car crash that nearly killed him. He woke up to find everything he once knew, dead. Searching for as many zombies as possible to kill, that's really all he thinks about.

Personality: He's not one to talk to other people. But he always puts people he's saved before him to make sure they're alright. Sometimes, they even end up fighting with him when he fights off Zombies, like his two fighting partners -- Jakie who is only 13, and Frank who is about 36. They all look out for each other and he always makes sure to help save the name of the Human Race.

Weapons: From a sword's shop that he found was broken into by zombies, he's found a sharp (stainless steel) Egyptian sword that was the only thing in one piece and he always keeps random daggers with him in his inner jacket pockets.

Appearance:

Apparal: Christopher always makes sure he has his converse shoes on his feet. He keeps clothes with him that were left for him from home. But if he runs out, he usually collects from corpses. He always rides by motorcycle and he has a backpack full of extra daggers, his favorite: Little Debbie Brownies, a first aid kit low on band-aids with plenty of gauze, and always a filled-water bottle. The only thing he seems to always have on his back is his leather jacket he spent what was left of his savings on before the car accident.
User Name:Chocomokochoco
Character Name:Kelly may Memee (Kellz)
Sex:female
Bio:Kelly had a pace full and happy life with her mother and father soon to be getting married to her boyfriend at a young age she knew he was right for her so they desided to get married but as she lived on the outskirts of the USA she didn't know what to do when the zombies took her mother then her father Kelly even went through watching her boyfriend get turned sucked the life out of and everything her sister had died of heart attack so it was her on her own with her little puppy Venom she'd found on the way trying to find a "safe zone" to protect herself and see if theres other followers she knows there or somwhere shes seen one somwhere she just hopes that she finds more company still heartbroken and scared seeing as all her protection is her fists legs and her little puppy shes done for.
Personality:bubbley,but shy around new people she can be quit upright at times when she doesn't get her way.
Weapons:none well except her fist and legs and her little useless puppy Venom.
Appearance:
Apparal:the things I saved
Character Name:Zane Drake Salvatore
Sex:Male
Bio:he is a drug addict but apart from that he isn't going to tell his history (yet to come)
Personality:somtimes cheeky plays cool pretty laided back
Weapons:his long bladed knife like the ones to gut fish with but alittle bigger
Appearance:
Apparal:all thats left is...:([/QUOTE]
I approves. I will put it up later - my boyfriends' literally draging my ass of this thing XD Go ahead and post darling.[/QUOTE]
lol nice and sorta sweet in a way ^^ and thanks soo much thinking of what to post now hehe thanks again :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Forever_Trapped; 08-23-2010 at 10:02 PM..

Forever_Trapped

Old 07-17-2010, 03:13 AM

O P E N P M

Murdoc Niccals
Lt.RainnAron

Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 AM

Can we post? O:

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-03-2010, 12:58 AM

Hmmm.... I guess :D

Murdoc Niccals
Lt.RainnAron

Old 08-03-2010, 08:46 PM

-Shifty eyes-

My characters profile isn't listed?

Last edited by Murdoc Niccals; 08-03-2010 at 08:56 PM..

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:18 PM

(( Guessing we can start? XD Oh nuuu! Someone save meeeeh~ ))

Elizabeth clutched onto her crowbar. Her fingers were as white as paper from gripping so hard, but that only made her grip harder. She sat in fetal position in the corner of the room, surrounded by the others. BANG! She cringed. A hand touched her shoulder and she screamed. "Elly!" A voice yelled. "Shut up, you stupid, kid!" Another voice said angrily. "Elly, we have to leave. They're coming this way!" The voice of the person who touched her shoulder whispered. She nodded and stood up after everyone else. Elly grabbed a spare radio that someone had forgotten and shoved it in her jacket's pocket. They went to the roof. The entire group had been calling for rescue for a bit over an hour. Elly doubted that anyone would come. She doubted a lot of things. A few of the group jumped off the building, landing with a sickening crunch, and dying by suicide, rather than by 'them'. Elly was scared.

shiftyeasy101st
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2010, 10:54 PM

eMo: they are bullet for my valentine

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:59 PM

(( YAY!!! Points to shifty!!! ^^ They're my FAVORITE band in the ENTIRE universe! ))

shiftyeasy101st
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2010, 11:02 PM

eMo: how do i get the points?

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-07-2010, 07:43 PM

(( Lol, the points are hypothetical... Though if you want some, I guess... ))

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 AM

User Name:andraus
Character Name:andy
Sex:male

Bio:watched both parents die at the start of the apocalypse and has a strange ability to manipulate technolgy[hack computers,access control panels,etc

Personality:bit reckless

Weapons: percision sniper rifle and pistol

Appearance: n/a

Apparal:jacket shirt and pocket pants

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 01:30 AM

(( Oooooh! More peeps!~ ^^ ))

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD
Send a message via Yahoo to nekokid

Old 08-10-2010, 01:57 AM

((Hmmm? hello there eveyone....))

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 AM

(( Heh, Hey! ^^ Are you interested in this RP? ))

Murdoc Niccals
Lt.RainnAron

Old 08-10-2010, 08:12 PM

I r confrused. D:

Andraus

Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM

andy is exploring the north part of the city when he hears gun fire]more survivers?[he readys his guns and heads over to were the sounds come from

Murdoc Niccals
Lt.RainnAron

Old 08-10-2010, 11:27 PM

Woah wait, you have to ask the OP if you can join, you can't just...start...

Amirite?

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:17 AM

(( Not sure... I posted my first already, hoping it was okay. ^^" ))

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-11-2010, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus View Post
User Name:andraus
Character Name:andy
Sex:male

Bio:watched both parents die at the start of the apocalypse and has a strange ability to manipulate technolgy[hack computers,access control panels,etc

Personality:bit reckless

Weapons: percision sniper rifle and pistol

Appearance: n/a

Apparal:jacket shirt and pocket pants
You were supposed to re-send it to me but its too late now. Please add more, this is literate and I dont like one-liners unless you're stuck. Which you are not - its an opening post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoMoChan View Post
(( Guessing we can start? XD Oh nuuu! Someone save meeeeh~ ))

Elizabeth clutched onto her crowbar. Her fingers were as white as paper from gripping so hard, but that only made her grip harder. She sat in fetal position in the corner of the room, surrounded by the others. BANG! She cringed. A hand touched her shoulder and she screamed. "Elly!" A voice yelled. "Shut up, you stupid, kid!" Another voice said angrily. "Elly, we have to leave. They're coming this way!" The voice of the person who touched her shoulder whispered. She nodded and stood up after everyone else. Elly grabbed a spare radio that someone had forgotten and shoved it in her jacket's pocket. They went to the roof. The entire group had been calling for rescue for a bit over an hour. Elly doubted that anyone would come. She doubted a lot of things. A few of the group jumped off the building, landing with a sickening crunch, and dying by suicide, rather than by 'them'. Elly was scared.
Next time - dont start an RP without the owner's permition. Its rude and very, very wrong to do in a roleplay world. Whoever told you it was okay is DEAD wrong. If I wasnt so nice - I'd kick your butt right out since -in both of my RP's, I DONT EVEN HAVE MY PEEPS UP YET. But I'm nice - so I will GLADLY compliment you on your writing style and your detail to what you are thinking. Perfect opening post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoc Niccals View Post
Woah wait, you have to ask the OP if you can join, you can't just...start...

Amirite?
You are very correct. Dont pull this stunt XD

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-11-2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Next time - dont start an RP without the owner's permition. Its rude and very, very wrong to do in a roleplay world. Whoever told you it was okay is DEAD wrong. If I wasnt so nice - I'd kick your butt right out since -in both of my RP's, I DONT EVEN HAVE MY PEEPS UP YET. But I'm nice - so I will GLADLY compliment you on your writing style and your detail to what you are thinking. Perfect opening post.
Ahhhhahaha ^^" I apologize.....

Andraus

Old 08-11-2010, 07:14 PM

sorry miss didnt mean to start without ya and well thats about as much as i can think off

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 02:22 PM

((Dododododododo. Waitin' for meh queue))

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-16-2010, 02:32 PM

{Then think harder. Use your imagination. Sorry to be cruel but that's just how I roll. Other than that - LETS GET THIS PARTY RE-STARTED!}

Under hummed, softly and sweetly, as she walked down the street. She didnt know where she was or where she was going but it didnt matter to the psychic teenager. Following her instinct was all this teen ever did, and most of the time - it saved her life. But it wasnt much of a life, now that she thought of it. It was missing quite a few pieces and Under was determined to find them. Weather it be the love of a man or the finding of her family - she'd be in it to the end. Or at least... until she shot herself from infection. Shuddering, she pushed the thoughts back and went on.

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 02:42 PM

((Thinking is for lame-o's >: So's imagination.))

The sound of a sledgehammer smashing against a wall resonated through a smaller, empty house in some unknown town in some unknown place. Upon entering the town, Dero hadn't bothered to lift the sign out from under the demolished police SUV. It didn't really matter where he was. All that mattered was that the truck had a Benelli, he had a multi-tool, and this wall was about to get broken in the hopes of finding something to burn. He was cold, and he knew there we studs in the wall that would make decent pieces of wood, but he didn't know where. Another swing of the large hammer struck gold. The sound of splintering wood that was much stronger than the weak wall he was breaking through! Dero smiled to himself as he pulled his hand through his hair, pushing it back. "Haha! I get fire tonight!" He stuck out his tongue childishly and pulled the sledgehammer free, breaking off a good portion of the wall in front of him. He turned to the side and sent a crushing blow to the wood. It cracked, but also hit a metal pipe behind it, causing reverberations through the axe and a loud Clang! throughout the house and quiet neighborhood. "Shit... I hope there aren't any zombies around.." Dero thought to himself, setting the tool down to listen.