Princess Scarlett Chapman
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2010, 04:07 PM

Welcome to Hallowed High

Hallowed High is for Magical Creatures. But it is different. When you arive (depending on cercumstance) you will be pared up with a creature of the opposite sex. You will live together in the dorms eat together, and survive together.

you see. this school is haunted. and the spirits here hate everybody. also the classes are combat. the teachers wont hold back, you have to protect eachother or you'll both die. and if this works out right you will find you love your partner and would give them your life if you had to.

Here is your Application Form
<3
Name: [Anything of your choice! Surprise us]
Interested in: [Boys/Girls/Both]
Race: [Since we love everyone at Aphrodite's School, you can be anything of your choice. From Angel, to Vampire. However, there is only enough room for one God/Goddess here, so please, no Gods]
I have a special gift, which is: [One power/gift allowed. Don't worry, you will acquire more as we go along]
The reason you wish to come to our school is: [A brief background on your life]
Why should we accept you?: [A few good reasons as to why this school is the right place for you]
Please enclose a photograph of yourself, as we would love to see what you look like: [This can be anything. It does not have to be real life]

Here is the teacher's Application Form
<3
Full Name: [First and last please]
NickName:
What would you prefer you student's to call you?: [It can be Miss, Mrs, Mr, Ms, or even just your first name]
Race: [Anything you want. Like I say, we openly accept everyone here.]
I have a special gift, which is:
The subject[s] that I teach is/are:
Pic:

Ghost application form
<3
name:
girl or boy:
age when died;
why did you die?:
Bio:
what you do to people:
Pic:
Other:

----------

~Accepted~

Name: Olivia
Interested in: Boys
Race: Vampire
I have a special gift, which is: Water
The reason you wish to come to our school is: She doesnt wanna talk about it, lets just say shes excaping
Why should we accept you?: she is a creatuer that goes bump in the night. and she would like to find love
Please enclose a photograph of yourself, as we would love to see what you look like:

HEADMISSTRESS
Full Name: Christine Bryon
NickName: Chrissy
What would you prefer you student's to call you?: Ms. Bryon
Race: Vampire
I have a special gift, which is: Controling thoughts
Pic:

name: John
girl or boy: boy
age when died: 15
why did you die?: stabed by mother
Bio: my mother hated me because i was a boy. one day she went crazy and stabed me 50 times throgh the heart
what you do to people: i come to people when there most vulnerable and try to stab them
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoMoChan
<3
Name: Misa Brown
Interested in: Both
Race: Werewolf
I have a special gift, which is: Transforming into a wolf
The reason you wish to come to our school is: I was sent here by my parents. I don't want to be here at all.
Why should we accept you?: While I still don't want to be here, I am a strong-willed person, and am loyal to my friends.
Please enclose a photograph of yourself, as we would love to see what you look like:
Name: Kyo
Interested in: Girls
Race: Angel
I have a special gift, which is: Controls Light
The reason you wish to come to our school is: lived in heaven. Decided to go here. not much to tell really.
Why should we accept you?: I wanna take a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoMoChan
<3
Name: Marcus Hathaway
Race: Mage
I have a special gift, which is: Different sorts of spells
The reason you wish to come to our school is: To learn to control my powers
Why should we accept you?: Because I have what it takes. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Name: Clara Grimson
Interested in: Boys
Race: Demon
I have a special gift, which is: Can produce fire...
The reason you wish to come to our school is: I would love to go to this school because, I want to find my true self in the Dark
Why should we accept you?: The school will give me the perfect survival skills I need for life. With the information and simulations this will help reach my goals...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Michael Saito
Race: Demon
I have a special gift, which is: Control over shadows and some minor telekinesis.
The reason you wish to come to our school is: I was bored with all the other run in the mill schools, and decided to take a chance at something new.
Why should we accept you?: I'm a good fighter, and can use some more practice in working with others.

Last edited by Princess Scarlett Chapman; 08-14-2010 at 02:08 AM..

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 PM

(( I can have the first post? *Making sure* ^^ ))

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 PM

((haha yep go ahead))

The head mistress walked in looking at all her Studints this year. one of witch was her neice Olivia. She was going to make sure that she got a special match so shed wait for last.

Olivia walked in the school. She was a little skittish but knew nothing would hurt her

John was floating around the school and heard the students "great" he rolled his eyes

Kyo looked around. huh so this was his new home. well its much different that heaven

((btw u can have up 2 3 charicters, but im allowed more))

Last edited by Princess Scarlett Chapman; 08-12-2010 at 11:31 PM..

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:30 PM

Misa gave a stone cold look at her teacher. She seemed to be favoring her niece, who was also a student this year. Misa had read all of the school's rules, policies, and proceedures, and was now officially 'ready' to be partnered up with some other sorry sucker in this stupid school. She hated being here with a passion, but she sat in her seat quietly, arms crossed, waiting for her name to be called and to be shown her 'partner'.

(( Really? Hmn.. I might apply for another one later. Probably a boy, if thats alright. ))

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 PM

"Hello class i am your headmistress, Ms. bryon." she smirked at them "welcome to hallowed high, where you will find new found powers and if you belive it love."

Olivia Noticed the werewolf staring at her an knew she knew who she was. Well whatever, not her fault.

Kyo just looked around wondering who his partner would be. he noticed a werewolf girl scowling next to him. "hi, um whats wrong?" he wisperd

((kk we need guys and teachers))

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:41 PM

Misa ignored the head mistress as she spoke. She didn't really care what was being said. When she heard someone whispering in her direction, she jumped, and looked around to find an angel boy with huge white wings staring at her. "This place ticks me off..." She whispered back to him. "Doesn't it bother you, being forced to stay at this stupid school?" She asked quietly, but didn't really expect an answer. She knew she was trouble,and didn't blame people who didn't want to get involved with her.

(( I'll send you a PM soon with a boy student's profile soon. ))

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2010, 11:46 PM

Chrissy was gitting pissed at the two in the back wispering 'hmm' she thoght and smiled "you two, Angel, Werewolf, you are now partners"

Olivia looked in their direction, the werewolf glaring at her and the shy angel boy she tryed to talk to earlyer.

Kyo just blushed, "i uh... " he said\

((KK :L ))

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:56 PM

"Him!?" She asked, stunned. She had nothing against this boy, but she knew he didn't look all that strong at all, and she knew she didn't want to have to do all of the hard work if there ever came a time when hard work was called for. Eventually, she calmed down enough to nodd silently and slouch down into her chair.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 12:11 AM

"thats what i thought" Crissy said. she looked around. their wernt many students in her home room. "Marcus, Olivia. Dorm 101" she remembered "Kyo, Misa, Room 102"

Olivia was stunned she was partnered with marcus... well he was kinda cute

Kyo blushed he had forgotton they had to share a room

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:15 AM

Misa sighed, they had to share a room, too. She rolled her eyes, waiting to be dismissed so she could go and find her new room.

Marcus flashed a look at his new roommate. Her name was Olivia, and she wasn't all that bad.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 12:20 AM

"and that is our rules. Any questions?" crissy asked, no one reised their hand. "oh you are dismised to go to your rooms. your scedules are their"

Olivia took time to take seacret glances at her new roomie. she got her stuff when she was dismissed. and walked over to marcus "uhm... hi im olivia, do you remember what room she said we were sharing?"

"well" kyo said "thats that. I'll take your bags" he grabbed all his baggs and her bags and carried them with one hand down to the dorms

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:27 AM

When they were dismissed, Misa yawned. When she reached for her bags, she found that Kyo had already taken them, which made her lips twitch into a small smile. We have ourselves a gentleman, I suppose... She shrugged it off, and followed him to the dorms, looking for their room. When she found the door marked 102, she unlocked it with her new key, and pushed it open. She raised her eyebrows at how modern it looked. She was surprised since the school from the outside seemed like such a castle. "Well than." She said, grabbing her bags. "I guess this is all." She shrugged, throwing her bags on one of the two beds in the room. "I call the bed with a view." She smiled, since it was nearest to the window.

"It was 101." Marcus smiled at her. "And by the way, I'm Marcus." He shook her hand quickly and took his and her bags, leading the way to the dorms. When he found their room, he handed her the key. "Ladies first." He chuckled.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 12:39 AM

Olivia sighed happily. she already seemed to like him. she looked around. "uhm i'll take the bed farthest from the window" she shook her head thinking of sleeping in sunlight "if you dont mind

"oh you can have whichever bed you want." he sat her bags down on the bed. then he sat his down on his. he looked around, "hey look we have our oun fridge!"

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:46 AM

Misa followed his gaze to find a mini fridge. "Oh! Like the ones in hotes and stuff!" She exclaimed. "Cool." She shrugged, unzipping her bags and finding a dresser to store her clothes in. She never really folded her clothes since she wasn't all that 'clean' and 'neat', so she just stuffed randome items of clothing into drawers. When a lacey bra fell down on the floor in front of Kyo, she laughed, reaching over and shoving it into an open drawer. "Sorry, you'll get used to clothes on the floor. I'm not all that tidy." She smiled, jumping onto her bed and feeling the softness of the pillows.

Marcus followed her, dropping her bags beside the bed farthest from the window. "Sure thing. Its no problem." He shrugged. He'd probably put a nice dark curtain over the window for when he wanted some darkness, but nothing big. He set his own bags ontop of his bed and pulled out his spell book, setting it on top of his dresser. He then sat down on his bed and looked at Olivia. "So, your related to the headmistress?" He asked her.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 12:54 AM

Kyo blushed when she droped her bra but decided to ignore it he laughed with her "actually i dont mind playing house keeper." he said then went to put up his clothes in a dresser

"thanks" she blushed, hearing his thoughts. "oh and uhm... i didnt really want people to find out about the headmisstress and yes shes my auntie" she started decorating. she but up her stereo, "hope you dont mind music" she had puting her cd's by it.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:59 AM

Marcus smiled at her. "Oh, I love music. What CD's do you have?" He asked, smiling, and probably guessing that she wasn't into the same type of music as he was.

Misa Raised an eyebrow. She watched as he cleanly folded all of his clothes and placed them into his dresser accordingly. "Well, than. I guess that's that." She said, shrugging. She hopped off of her bed, hearing her stomach growl and moved to the fridge. When she opened it up, she wasn't surprised to find nothing but healthy foods inside. She was hungry, however, so she grabbed a nice juicy-looking apple and a bottle of water. When she closed the door and looked back at him, she held up her apple. "Want one?" She asked.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 01:05 AM

"oh" she siad in reply "i really have no perefference, i like all types. She handed him her cds still puting up her stuff.

Kyo felt him watching her and couldnt help but blush "sure" he held out his hand to catch it.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 01:51 AM

Misa tossed the apple in her hand to him, grabbing another one for her. She then went over to his bed and sat down next to him. "I'm Misa." She said, holding out her hand to shake his. "I don't do campfire songs, am nasty allergic to bees, and hate... absolutely hate fake people." She said, noticing him blush and wondering if it was because of the heat.

Marcus smiled, taking the stack of CD's and going through them one at a time. "Mind if I put one in?" He asked, pulling out his favorite of them.

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 03:50 PM

"Ok," he said "im kyo, i like the beach, i dont really like cats that much, im an angel, and i hate being good all the time" He tryed to control his blushing. It wasnt everyday he met such a cute werewolf.

She smiled "no ofcorse not knock yourself out!" she went to the fridge and but some packs of blood (like you get in hospitals) in it.

Little Monster
Legit- imma fire mah lazer beotc...

Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 PM

((Where are we At? Who Am I paired with, lol))

⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2010, 02:09 AM

The head mistress walked over to the two new students. "michal, clara, room 103" she smirked

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-14-2010, 04:21 AM

Michael raised an eyebrow at the sudden pairing before glancing at Clara. Since she was the only one he saw at the moment. He gave her a short nod before holding out his hand. "So, I guess we're partners now." he said, offering her a smile. This would be different. He as paired up with a younger girl. At least she didn't look too weak.

( Little Monster: >.> )

Last edited by Ascadellia; 08-16-2010 at 03:18 AM..

Little Monster
Legit- imma fire mah lazer beotc...

Old 08-16-2010, 02:34 PM

"Hello." Clara smiled, this guy looked much older then him, but he did look nice. Clara stuck out her hand for a shake

((Sorry it's soo Short I have to go somewhere >,<))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-17-2010, 07:39 PM

He shook her hand firmly, though not really that much. "So, ready to head to the dorm?" he asked, looking down at her. He knew where it was, and thankfully his luggage wasn't too heavy. It seemed they were the last people to be paired though.

( lol It's okay. ^ ^' )