Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2010, 12:43 AM

TTP is a roleplay for not just anyone . . .
It's for those who like killers . . . Murderers . . . And gorey scenes . . .
Can you handle it?
~
Come and join the occult "Time To Play" gang.
It's strictly gore.
Strictly pain.
Strictly blood.
~
Rules to join:
When joining, please include:
Name:
What Do You Enjoy?: (Pain? Blood? Etc . . .)
Biography:
Picture: (Real, if possible.)
~
~
~

Name: Rebecca.
What Do You Enjoy?: Pain. Tasting the blood of the person I last put out of misery.
Biography: I have been . . . Different since age eight. My mother wrapped her hands around my throat while my father slit my wrist. Luckily enough, my sister, Anne, called the police. They got there. I was on the flood. My blood surrounded me, as I twitched and let the blackness surround me.
My parents were diagnosed with insanity. They got the death penalty for what they did to me.
Sure enough. The doctors had no clue. The insanity is genetic. That's why I am running from everyone. That's why they follow my trail of blood . . . Or, that's why they think they are.
Truth be told. I just love seeing the blood gush out of that certain someone's stomach. Watching their faces twist and turn.
I wish to find a man like me. Is there anyone else out there like me, though? I wonder.
Picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-17-2010, 03:42 AM

Name Alex
Age 17
gender Female
what do you enjoy pain a lot of pain
bio Alex was alone since she was born her father hit her and her mother a lot her mother just let him and when Alex was 12 her mother told Alex to go get something at the store and when Alex got back her mother burn the house down and lost her mother and father.

Alex was put in a home with other people and she loves the pain on her arms and legs just like when her father did it to her when she was a little girl.

picture

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-20-2010, 02:54 AM

Name:andy
What Do You Enjoy?: watching people bleed to death and suffer pain
Biography:andy hasent always been insane but things changed when he was 5 and watched his family and his home burn to the ground.After the incident he was put into a orphan age where the childern were almost starved and beaten daily until he one night when he was 12 and couldnt take it anylonger he crept into the room where teh head mistress was doing paper work and bruitly strangled her.He then ran away from the orphanage and kept up a slaughter to those who remind him of his past.
Picture:n/a

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2010, 12:57 AM

Name: Becca Norwood
What Do You Enjoy?: Enjoys pain and blood. So far she sticks to only animals and herself.
Biography: Ever since she was a young child she always had a facination for blood. She would hurt herself and watch herself bleed. The doctors said that it was due to the fact that she can't feel pain. She doesn't realize she's hurting herself. But Becca knows better. When she was orphaned at 10, she was into an insane asylum, but exscapes when she's 16 and she has been on the run for 2 years, homeless. She cuts herself and has several piercings.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2010, 04:17 PM

Does anyone know when we are going to start???