Shoshanna
X-man
Send a message via Yahoo to Shoshanna

Old 08-24-2010, 04:55 AM

I'm an insomniac, but all my usual partners have started school and whatnot and they're going to bed early leaving me bored and alone. There's not a lot I won't roleplay, be it fandom, boy's love(Definitely preferred <3) or whatever.

I usually RP over yahoo messenger, though I'm willing to use other IM cliets or the private message system here. Let it be noted that I am not Anne Rice and cannot type a short story for a post. You're going to get a paragraph usually, maybe two. If that's not enough for you, well you can bite me because I warned you.

Alrighty, I'm just going to start listing things and pairings, This will be updated as I think of more stuff.

I play the one in Italics.
<3 next to something means I'm craving it.
I will do your OCxA canon fandom character as long as your character isn't a total Mary-sue/Gary stu

Original Ideas
(Of which there are few, but feel free to suggest things)

Recently Fallen AngelxDemon <3
ThiefxAssassin
SoldierxEnemy

Fandom/pairings I'm willing to do
(Also willing to do AU with most of these)

Final Fantasy 7
SephirothxCloud
SephirothxZack
KadajxReno <3
CidxVincent <3
SephirothxVincent

Supernatural
DeanxCastiel <3

Kingdom Hearts
RikuxSora
MarluxiaxVexen
MarluxiaxSephiroth <3
XigbarxXaldin
LarxenexAxel

Final Fantasy 8
SquallxZell
SeiferxZell<3

Bleach
GrimmjowxIchigo
RenjixIchigo

Axis Powers Hetalia

GermanyxItaly
RussiaxPrussia
RomexGermania
DenmarkxIceland
DenmarkxNorway
DenmarkxPrussia

Last edited by Shoshanna; 08-24-2010 at 11:47 PM..

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 AM

That sounds good.

I was starting to think I was the only insomniac on here.

I'd be willing to RP with you if you would like. I'm quite fine with most fandoms so if you want to do a yaoi I'm up for it.

Do you prefer seme or uke? Do you have a preferred genre? I am fine with most things, fantasy, future, anime. I prefer original to fandom if that isn't a problem.

Did you have anything you'd like to try out?

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 AM

This is so weird--I just created a character on another site named Shoshanna Nettles, and got her sanctioned for play, and now I see you here asking for RP--you're not a reincarnated Jedi Master, are you?

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-24-2010, 05:16 AM

It would be interesting if she was. Funny to.

I want to meet a reincarnated Jedi master. XD

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 05:17 AM

Well, my Shoshi is one, so I had to check that my character's not on Mene. If that makes sense.

Shoshanna
X-man

Old 08-24-2010, 05:19 AM

Sadly, I am a sith lord. :D
And I'm fine with original roleplays, though I currently have no original ideas. Because I am epicly lame right now.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-24-2010, 05:45 AM

I know exactly what you mean.

Aww too bad. But Sith lords kick ass too. ^^

Hmm if you have no ideas for plot how about hijacking one? Use an existing plot line with original characters. Give them a twist, so to say.

I am looking for someone to play seme to one of my uke who hasn't had much character development but I'm open for other things. How about a fantasy/drama/romance type deal? Multiple genre easier range.

I can post up some of my characters/plot lines if need be. Help stir up some ideas.

Shoshanna
X-man

Old 08-24-2010, 05:48 AM

You posting some of your characters would be super duper awesome! And you're in luck, must of my gay male OCs are seme. XD

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 05:51 AM

I'd also be interested in the roleplay. Currently, I have a plot in mind where a homeless teenage boy is taken in by a college student, and it leads places in more ways than one. High melodrama. I'd be more than willing to play either role in this one.

Shoshanna
X-man

Old 08-24-2010, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiyuu View Post
I'd also be interested in the roleplay. Currently, I have a plot in mind where a homeless teenage boy is taken in by a college student, and it leads places in more ways than one. High melodrama. I'd be more than willing to play either role in this one.
This sounds... just ohmigawd. The fluffiness!! D: <33

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 05:58 AM

Exactly. Ex-fricking-actly. I mean, it's like...I've seen one issue of the manga "Tramps Like Us", and that concept of taking in a stray...hits me right here.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-24-2010, 05:59 AM

Alright-y then I shall do that now.

Name: Darri Mortimer

Personality: Although appearing bored and inattentive Darri is a loving person who can’t always express his feelings. Towing over your class for the last four years of high school gives you a different perspective on the world. Secretly he’s afraid of hurting others, seeming to avoid contact all together. Darri almost never smiles but will crack a joke or two, or sarcastic comment if the mood calls for it and don’t be afraid to ask him anything because he more likely to do as asked.(within reason of course) Though he cares very little what people think of him.

Appearance: Darri(bad picture taken with my phones camera)

Bio: He found out early in his life that wasn’t attracted to women. His first crush in fact being a man his father worked with. And he had always been tall so he literally towered over his senior class at good 6’5”. He did not let that make him awkward though and what little friends he has he protects with his life, treating them like members of his family instead of strangers. His father passed when he was 12 and his mother who wasn’t too supportive of her son was absent for most of his life. He was raised mostly by a neighbor woman who although harsh, loud and direct accepted him for who he was.

Darri graduated an average student from high school and enrolled in a college to get a masters in art history and Lit. He lives in a split level with three rooms and two and a half bathrooms, lightly furnished. He is a English Lit. professor (night classes) teaching at his former college and a novelist writing short stories and children’s books. He is quite fond of children but could not have any of his own, so he settled for watching his neighbors kids while they went to work in the mornings.

Theme songs: Again- Flyleaf
Alone I Break - Korn
Super Massive Black Hole - Muse
Van Nuys - Sixx A.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gah could only find the one right now. My computer is having problems XD

Shoshanna
X-man

Old 08-24-2010, 06:06 AM

I never read Tramps Like Us though it stares at me every time I go to the book store...

And Darri is a total cutie-face. Just. Aww.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 AM

Shoshi, you wanna take the homeless boy or the college student? I can tap up a character for either right-quick.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 AM

You think so? I wish I had a scanner so I could make the picture clearer. Sadly I am without.

If I can find my character Refilwe I would put him up here as well but oh well.

^^

Shoshanna
X-man

Old 08-24-2010, 09:48 PM

I'm still totally looking by the way. >w>;;;