Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-31-2010, 01:24 AM

(Yes - I kind of borrowed it and tweaked it)

Two spies - both from different agencies, are sent to get to know a target for their agencies: each other. They're supposed to be the biggest and baddest of the place. They hate the person they are getting intel on, but when things start to get weird and people start slipping up - they come to realized that the only person you have to rely on is each other... and you're not even from the same place!

Name:
Annastasia -Asia-

Bio:
A spy and an assassian all her life - Asia knows what to do, when to do it, how to do it. She's taken on many forms (a good girl, innocent cheerleader, a bartender). This will be her first mission as herself.
Any thing else - you must ask... if you dare ;D

Picture:

Name: Dorian Saber
Bio: Dorian is the go-to field agent whenever a major mission is needed to be taken care of. He was trained from the age of 6, starting off as a decoy, eventually working his way up the ranks. He was sent to do job after job until her was ready for the big one.
Recent picture:

Last edited by Forever_Trapped; 08-31-2010 at 02:20 AM..

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-09-2010, 06:30 PM

Tapping her pen on the desk, Annastasia -or Asia (A-C-uh)- was clearly bored and in desperate need to do something or kill someone. It wasnt fair - everyone else had an assignment for weeks and she suddenly stopped having them. Everyone told her she was going to be fired or worse - blacklisted. That made her scared. Fire her - but dont blacklist her, that's every spy/assassin's worst flipping nightmare. Sighing, she buried her head into her arms and just sighed again.

"Asia - come here." her supervisor told and she jumped up, practically running into the room. "Nice outfit, sit down." he told, reguarding her office ware, a simple suit top and jacket, a nice skirt, stockings and heels. She actually looked like a lady today. Amazing. Blushing lightly, she smoothed out her skirt sat down and instinctivly crossed her legs. "I have a special assignment. Yes - you can wear what you want, and yes, you can take whatever you want." he began and Asia mentally did a victory fist pump. "You're going to spy on another spy." That is another thing you dont wanna hear come out of their mouths. Asia -bluntly- would rather be blacklisted.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2010, 02:55 PM

A young man walked slowly through the halls of the building. He had a certain swagger in his step as he passed a few of his co-workers. People whispered as he went passed them and smiled to himself, appreciating the attention that he received from them. Turning the corner, a woman bumped into the agent. "Watch where you're going ..." she said angrily, but then turned sheepish, "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Saber. I guess I should watch where I'm going." Dorian grinned at the woman and shook his head. "No, it's fine, as long as you didn't hurt yourself, Thalia," he said softly. Thalia giggled and shook her head, "You are absolutely shameless with your courtesy. The boss wants to see you, so get a move on." Saber nodded to the woman and walked around her heading to the office.

Knocking softly, he waited for his boss's confirmation to let him in. A sharp "yes" echoed beyond the door and Saber let himself in the room. It was pretty spacious, with three bookcases, a desk and a small sofa. The boss raised his hand, signaling the young agent to take a seat. “You look well, Saber,” the head of the company said casually. Dorian grinned and replied nonchalantly, “Yes sir, I’m just pumped for my next assignment. Is that what I’m in here for now?” Taking a glass off of his desk, the man took a sip of water and grunted in confirmation. “We have information from our mainstream scout that another agency is sending in a spy to find out about our most skilled agent. That would be you, Saber. So I want you to be inconspicuous when their person tries to gain intel about our weak spots.” Dorian stood up and turned to walk away from his leader, but stopped at the sound of his voice. “You are going in as a civilian, so don’t give yourself away,” the grizzly man mumbled. The young man smiled and said, “I wouldn’t dream of it sir.” Turning to face the door once again, he walked out of the room, took the nearest elevator and shivered out of sheer anticipation for his newest task to prove himself as the best spy in the game.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-10-2010, 06:43 PM

Straightening out her buisness suit -since she ran out that day, well, more like she was run out that day- she and another girl walked into the building. "Hi," the other girl -Angel- said. "We're the new desk... uh... workers." Asia said, already playing the part of 'dark, beautiful, but stupid'. She had too - it was pure luck that there was another girl here to take half the suspicion off of her! She thanked her lucky stars. The woman at the desk checked everything out, confirmed it -thanks to a few hacks- and then sent the girls on their way. The girls were to be fast "'bff'sies" and Asia played nice, despite her mission here.

Getting into the elevator, Asia learned that she was placed on the same floor so they were pretty much newbs together, then. That worked for Asia. Everything -as of the moment- was working out in her advantage more than she cared to admit at the moment. Luck was on her side. Reaching into her top, she pulled out her locket, gently kissed it then put it back, taking a breath to soothe the nerves she had. Pushing the glasses farther up on her nose, Asia straightened herself and began for the long task ahead.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2010, 07:28 PM

Dorian walked out of the elevator and at the front desk, there was a guard waiting for him. The man waved his arm in the air and Saber moved over to the counter. "There's a package here for you," the security officer said as he held out a small cardboard box. He took his possession and strolled out of the front door. Opening the box, he had a photo, a name and a set of instructions. It told him that his incognito name would be Wallace Parker. "Wallace Parker? Why the hell did he pick this name," Dorian said disapprovingly. It also told him that his job would be at a bookstore. "Wow that is very boring. Never thought that this would happen to me." Saber ran to a taxi and asked the driver to take him to his temporary job.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-10-2010, 07:50 PM

"Maybell Degree? Are they high?!" Asia grumbled to herself, slaming her head into the desk. She already got a few weird looks but she ignored them. Sighing heavily, she sucked it up and began to do work. The best thing - she would be getting double pay for this! That was the only reason she was happy. Now - she could buy some of the extra things she wanted. I dont get paid enough for this Maybell... MAAAAYBEEEELLL. I sould like Madea! she thought, trying not to think about it but failing. Sighing deeply, she pushed the hair from her face and continued.

Through her time, she kept in text contact with her best friend at her old building, who was teasing her at the moment. Smiling, that was the only thing she was keeping her going right now. Other than that - she didnt know whom she was spying on, she didnt have a specific gender, nor a picture. Basically - she had to go through the grapevine. This could take a while.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-14-2010, 12:43 PM

Dorian walked into the bookstore and looked around for the manager. “Hello sir, how may I help you?” a deep voice mumbled behind him. “Um hi, I’m looking for the manager,” Saber replied casually. The worker rubbed his forehead and sized him up, finally speaking again, “Wait, are you the new guy? I’m Connor, it’s nice to meet you dude.” Connor extended his hand to shake his new co-worker’s hand. The agent returned the smile by meeting him halfway and shaking his hand. Connor took Dorian around the store, getting him acquainted with the necessary procedures and regulations for the job. After an hour or so of showing him around, Connor whispered to Saber, “The boss isn’t here today. So whenever she gets here, relax, but be productive. She’s easy to get along with as long as you do your work. Got it?” Dorian nodded casually in response and sat behind the customer service desk.

Looking around after helping a handful of customers, Connor knocked on the desk and said, “Hey dude, lunch break. If you feel like it, you can chill with me.” Dorian didn’t want to be rude, but he also didn’t want to compromise the mission as well. So he grinned and nodded, “Sure, let’s get going before the hour ends.” He grabbed his things and they rode over to a small restaurant called Larson’s Cove. The spy chose a booth by a window, scouring the eatery to make sure there were no visible screw-ups. He looked at his watch and mumbled incoherently so Connor couldn’t hear him. “What the hell am I supposed to do? I have to find this girl and finish this mission as soon as possible.” Peering up, he saw a waitress smiling at him with a notepad in hand. She spoke calmly, “Hello, what can I get you guys?” Saber asked for a glass of water and flashed a smile that could have passed as authentic. She walked away and he looked at his surrounding once more.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-14-2010, 06:08 PM

Angel and Asia conversed a bit while they worked, getting to know the place. They were told what went on, how it went on, and what was expected of them during their work time there, weather it be temporary or perminant. The girls worked for a while before they were told that it was lunchbreak. Asia easily remembered the time that it took place and smiled at Angel, the girl exitedly talking about a resturant she knew. Asia's stomach agreed.

The girls walked to a resturant on the street, not far from where they worked. Asia actually liked this girl! They had quite a bit in common as she figured out. The two walked into the Larson's Cove and sat down at a table, neither one of the girls noticing the guys at the other table. The two ordered their drinks and just talked about their job in general, not mentioning specifics, just general things to pass the time.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2010, 12:24 PM

He stopped a couple of feet in front of her and smiled innocently. “Why hello, miss. Can I have a moment of your time? I just wanted to take the time to be brave and talk to a beautiful woman like you.” Saber had plenty of missions where he had to get close to women and they were like practice to him in this field. He continued, “I know that a guy like me wouldn’t have a real chance with a girl like you, but I would like to use this opportunity to ask if you would like to do something, sometime.” The spy knew that he only had a limited amount of time before his co-worker would return, so he watched Asia steadily, not really seeing his surroundings clearly.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 PM

Asia rose an eyebrow. This man was asking her on a date? She had a misson to follow, and she wondered if this was part of the criteria. His compliments were flowing and sweet, something usual for a guy these days, unless he wanted something more than just a date. She smiled coyly, thinking to herself. "Why not - name a time and place." she told, her co-worker squeeling in delight for her.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-16-2010, 03:17 AM

Dorian smiled and indentions in his chin became apparent as he saw the other woman squeal for joy. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully and snapped his fingers when he came to a conclusion. “What do you think about the café down on Partridge Blvd. on Wednesday about 8, 8:15? Is that a reasonable amount of time?” Tilting his head to the side, he wanted to keep up the ploy as long as he could. There was no point in ruining a good game before getting serious and moving in on the kill. “I think that I may need your number so I can keep in contact with you. It would be hard to go on a date without the essentials.” Saber ran his fingers through his hair while watching Asia’s every move.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-16-2010, 03:31 AM

Asia chuckled. She snapped her fingers and pointed back. "Sounds like a good plan." she told, getting a pad of paper out of her purse and a pen. She quickly jotted down her temporary apartment's number and gave it to him. "Here." she told, smiling. Her co-worker watched, grinning happily and slightly enviously. Asia toyed with her hair, smiling a bit. She halfway wondered why this guy was wanting a date suddenly. But hey - it was a sort of vacation with a working twist! Smiling, she just pushed all her thoughts away and went with it.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2010, 09:07 PM

Dorian smiled, taking the paper gently and backed away without looking where he was going. The girl obviously didn't know who he was or she was just as good at her job as he was. He sat back at his table and shortly after taking his seat, Connor reappeared from the restroom. Dorian waved the paper in front of his acquaintance and he grinned, asking for details about what happened and who he asked out. The spy looked at the girl, finding her almost instantly, and pointed to her. "Dude, she is totally hot. I'm lucky to even have gotten her number. I thought she was going to destroy my face," Saber murmured. Connor laughed and nodded when he saw the girl.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-19-2010, 07:11 AM

"Oh my god - he was totally into you! He's soo hot... How'd you get a guy to do that?!" Angel poked at the spy and the girl just chuckled. "I have NO idea." she admitted, shrugging. Angel obviously didnt believe her, she kept poking and proding. Asia tried to explain that she was telling the truth, even as she paid and got up to drag the girl back to the office so she'd leave her alone about it. Even the whole say back Angel kept asking.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2010, 12:39 PM

Dorian and Connor both sat at the table restlessly until their food came. It was time for the two to head back to the workplace, so they got their lunch to-go and walked back to the bookstore. Dorian began to plot out his next move for the enemy spy. It all led to him taking her out, getting to know as much as he could about her, and throw her off his agency’s trail. The young men stayed at the building until 6 in the evening and then it was time to clock out. Connor offered Dorian a ride, but he refused gracefully, “No thanks, Connor. I have a way to get back to my place.” This reminded him that he never paid attention to where he would be staying. As Connor left, the secret agent pulled out his wallet and searched through it slowly. A small, businesslike card fluttered onto the floor and he picked it up. The address said that his temporary residence was close by, on Knight Avenue.

Dorian took another cab over to his new place and when he came to a stop, a doorman, who was at least 60 or 70, ambled over to the car door and opened it. He grinned happily and wheezed a greeting. “Why hello young man, do you need some help?” Dorian shook his head and replied, “No sir, I just moved in a couple of days ago, but I never got my key.” He began to pat himself down dramatically to convince the doorman. “Oh you can just go to the front desk and receive your key. It shouldn’t be a problem,” the gentleman said with a gesture towards the revolving door. Saber nodded and pasted through the circular doors, coming to the counter. No one was behind the desk, but his key rested undisturbed until he picked it up and walked to his room. The room was huge and his smug smile stretched across his face as he looked at his new dwelling. “Now this is how a guy should live,” Dorian said to himself.

Forever_Trapped

Old 09-24-2010, 01:27 AM

As the time came to an end, Angel gave Asia her address and her cellphone number in case she wanted to get in touch. Smiling, Asia walked to her new place, not liking the idea of a taxi since she did care for the enviroment and she didnt feel like it was a good thing to waste gas when it was just right down the road... about a mile or so. Asia had to look for the adresses as she went around. She finally found it - the building wasnt glamorous but it wasnt run down either. Pretty much a cookie cut, typical building. Just how Asia liked it!

Walking in, she gave some bull lie to the guard and requested a key, much like Dorian had to do. Entering her room, her bags were by the door and the white walls were blank, save for a few fake decorations here and there. It never bothered Asia - she liked it this way - blank and emotionless that way she could do things to the room herself. Aisa nodded, rearranging the decorations slightly as she unpacked a few things out of her bag and started spruceing up the place. She did have to live in it after all.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Dorian looked around his apartment, strolling through the hall with his hands in his pocket. The wall was covered with pictures of dogs and a cocktail waitress spilling a customer’s drink on them. It made him laugh as he waltzed past these paints and examined his room cautiously. It didn’t take him long to get bored, so he decided that he was going to cook him something for dinner. Finding his way to the kitchen, Saber opened the fridge and studied all of the products that were inside. He figured he would make spaghetti and meatballs, but there was no sauce for him to prepare the dish. Chances were that one of his neighbors would have some. Dorian shrugged to himself, walked out of the apartment and knocked on the door right across the hall from him. He couldn’t believe who it was when they opened the door.

Forever_Trapped

Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 PM

Asia wandered through the semi-big place, to her anyway, and just investigated while stripping, leaving a trial of clothing in her wake as she changed into a pair of short shorts and a tank top for pure comforts sake. Sticking a cigarette into her mouth, she found and went onto the balcony and shut it behind her to not let any of the smell into the new place. The place was sweeped for anything that would disturb her 'disturbances'. Smiling, she flicked the cigarette over and exhailed before staying outside a few more moments to get the smell off before coming in, only to hear the door being knocked on. Asia walked over to the door and opened it, raising an eyebrow at whom it was.
"Hello there." she said, leaning against the frame, smiling.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2010, 12:29 PM

Dorian was shocked to see the girl from the restaurant earlier. His eyes swept over the girl slowly, but he tried to regain his control of his cool. “Well, this is a strange coincidence. Who knew that you lived right across the hall from me,” he said suavely. His mind was conflicting with executing the mission and getting the ingredient that he needed for his dinner, but he soon made his decision. The young man chose to take care of the mission another time, but for now, he would make his dinner. “Oh right, um you wouldn’t happen to have any tomato sauce here,” he asked courteously. Saber liked the girl’s appearance, it was a shame that he would have to kill her though, but it was the same with the other attractive women that he’d dealt with. The agent ran his hands through his hair, which was a sign of nonchalance, and gave Asia a crooked, yet handsome smile.

Forever_Trapped

Old 10-18-2010, 07:49 PM

Asia leaned against the door way, raising her eyebrow at the smooth talker. "This is a strange coinsidence." she agreed. Asia watched his face carefully, seeming some of the conflict on his face. She didnt question it as he looked back at her, sending a smile at him. Asia listened to what he wanted and blinked. "I dont know. I'll find out. You can come in?" she offered, leaving the door open while she left the doorframe and went into the kitchen to check. In the kitchen, she blushed heavily and sighed. Searching through her cabinets, she found some, willed the blush away and went back, handing it to him. "There you go."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2010, 12:45 PM

Dorian nodded at the girl’s invitation to enter her apartment. “Thanks, this is a nice place you have” he said laxly. An idea formed in his mind when Asia went into her kitchen. He could take the opportunity for now to have her over for dinner and then begin to work his way into getting the job done. When the woman reentered the room, he took the jar of sauce, making sure his hand touched hers, and met her eyes. “Thank you again for the sauce. I want to make it up to you for helping me out with it. How about you come over to my place and I’ll cook you something,” he offered, shaking the glass container carefully.

Forever_Trapped

Old 10-27-2010, 12:08 AM

"Thank you," Asia nodded, smiling lightly. She watched the man carefully, slightly self concious in front of him because of her clothes -or lack there of-. Smiling though, she hid it well as he talked. Asia debated. She had a mission to do... and it did not involve flirting or going out to dinner with a man. Oh well - her mission would have to wait. "I'd love to come to dinner. Should I come in what I'm wearing or should I get dressed?" she teased very lightly.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2010, 12:26 PM

Dorian smiled crookedly again and shook his head, “It’s no big thing. It’s definitely quite a place you have.” Taking the time to survey his surrounding, the agent scoped out the items of the room and the position they were in. His studying was interrupted by Asia when she asked him about her wardrobe and a chuckled made its way into the air. The joke was subtle and entertaining, but he was going to throw in his own style. “It doesn’t matter to me sweetheart,” he said flirtatiously. “As long I get to admire your beauty over at my place.” Dorian tucked the jar of sauce under his arm and waited to see what would be her response.

Forever_Trapped

Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 AM

Asia shrugged. "I just got here not too long ago. Been about a month." she lied perfectly. "Its no where near done but it will be. A few paint jobs, pictures, it'll all be nice and 'Asia'-fied." she told, laughing lightly. She listened to his statment and rose an eyebrow, looking him up and down. He seemed just a bit tense. But his responce caused her to be the smart ass she was. She went out the door and shut it behind her, putting her key in her bra after locking it up and smirking at him. Smiling, she walked over to his place and leaned on the door way. "After you, head chef," she told, making a dramatic wave.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2010, 12:39 PM

Dorian could see that Asia was skilled in the art of lying and that would make things slightly more interesting, in terms of their little game. He chuckled at the joke she made and threw in a harmless comment, “Well, if you think you may need some help, I’d be happy to oblige. I took a couple of art classes that I would definitely love you put into use.” As the young woman locked the door, he took another glance at her, admiring her curves and other noticeable features that were acceptable. Dorian’s eyes snapped back up before Asia turned her head completely and returned the smirk with a mildly rambunctious one. Shaking his head after the playful remark, he unlocked the door to his apartment and invited the target inside with a casual swing of his free arm.