Eternal Darkness
Ξтзяl...
Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Darkness

Old 09-21-2010, 11:31 PM

If you ask me, I aboslutely love the way calligraphy looks… I mean… I am just in aw. Sometimes durring class, out of boredom, I'll begin to draw calligraphy letters with motivational saying. I don't know why, I just love doing them… I mean, I love it so much that I put it onto my signature. xD I can't get enough of it! It's just so amazing to me. Well, enough about me. What's your opinion about Calligraphy?

UsagiYokai

Old 09-23-2010, 06:01 PM

Although calligraphy is very beautiful, using it in appropriate situations makes it all the better. If you truly love calligraphy you may really be interested in typography, the study of fonts. Even though some fonts may seem boring once you look into it, you'll begin to understand the importance of font in everyday life and even see all the mistakes that graphic designers make. Especially in major advertisements. Who knows, you may even come up with a new font. Just a thought and a suggestion since you brought up the subject of type. ;)

Dreamer Bee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2010, 01:59 AM

I'm just amazed by people who can come up with all those beautiful fonts. I know I can't xD My calligraphy skills are pretty much non-existant, but I really admire people who can draw gorgeous letters and text and write beautifully.