xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-25-2010, 05:38 PM

Hello all I am serenity I am thinking an idea about Twilight Vs Vampire Dairies and this will be a lit one but if you have writer block of it you can tell me alright.

Rules
I will be god there
you must put your profile on here alright
you can make your own characters after we get the main characters on twilight and Vampire dairies alright.
no liners if you have writer block i will take it alright.

Characters

Those are the character for Vampire dairies

Elena taken By xserenityxninax
username xserenityxninax
name Elena Gilbert
age 18
race human
what are you from vampire dairies,twilight, or Pre made: Vampire dairies
Bio Elena is a human girl and she is not like Bella but she is strong and wants to fight the vampires to protect the ones she cares for. Elena loves Stefan and wishes him well but thinks Damon is the worse and they are not friends anymore but she thinks he won't leave her alone.
picture

Stefan

Damon taken by Arcturus sinclair

Bonnie

Katherine taken by Buffythevampireslayer12

That is all the vampire dairies characters now to twilight

Bella taken by Buffythevampireslayer12

Edward

Jake taken by finx15

Alice taken by lady chello

Jasper taken by Arcturus Sinclair

Pre made

This will be a thing you can make your own characters.

Making the characters

Username
name
you from Vampire dairies,twilight or pre made
bio
Picture (real picture only)

Alright and have fun and I will make the real one when I think of a plot alright.

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 10-03-2010 at 04:40 PM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-25-2010, 06:12 PM

character name: bella swan
specis: vampire
vampire diaries or twilight: twilight
picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-25-2010, 06:14 PM

thanks and it might be a while I need to get all the main characters

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-25-2010, 06:16 PM

(ok)

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-26-2010, 02:28 AM

Username: Arcturus Sinclair

Name: Damon Salvatore
Age: Appears somewhere around twenty-five, but is really between 170 and175
Appearance:
Race: Vampire
Bio: Damon is approximately 170-175 years old, is of Italian descent and originally from Mystic Falls. It seems to have been a while since his last visit to the town. Giuseppe Salvatore, a widower, was always disapproving of his eldest son and was a vampire hunter

Damon began hating his brother after Stefan talked about having sympathy for vampires with his father and Giuseppe realized Katherine must be a vampire. When Katherine drank Stefan's vervain-laced blood (after Giuseppe spiked Stefan's drink), she was captured by the townspeople. Damon blamed Stefan and never forgave him for it until Stefan told him he needed his help rescuing Elena after she was kidnapped by Anna. However, deep down it's likely that he still loves his younger brother but has a hard time showing it as their attraction to Katherine got in the way.

Name: Jasper Whitlock Hale
Age: Appears around twenty, but is closer to 142 years old
Appearance:
Race: Vampire
Bio: At first, Jasper was the youngest major in the Confederate Army in Texas until he was turned into a vampire. He then became able to control emotions, which made him that much more valuable to Maria, who was the one that turned him. While in the army, he befriended a newborn named Peter, who Maria decided to keep. After a few years living as nomads in the Northern U.S, Peter and Charlotte came back and told Jasper about the way vampires could coexist in the North, and he left with them. A few years later he left their company, as he was still not happy, since he could feel everything his human victims were feeling while he killed them. Later, he met Alice in a diner in Philadelphia, and fell in love with her.

Last edited by Arcturus Sinclair; 09-26-2010 at 02:52 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-26-2010, 02:31 AM

Alright than you can play both

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 AM

I'll edit my post, then.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 AM

very well than I will put you down that Damon and Jasper is taken

----------

I hate to say it but Jasper is better looking than Damon is

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 09-26-2010, 03:06 AM

Username: LadyChello
name: Alice Cullen (Mary Alice Brandon)
race:Vampire
you from Vampire dairies,twilight or pre made: Twilight
bio: Alice's early history is very vague as she remembers nothing of her human life, except for that she was put in a mental asylum for some time for her uncanny ability to predict the future, and woke up alone as a vampire. Unlike most of her adoptive family members, she developed a conscience on her own, which kept her from feeding on humans. In her early years, she had a vision of her and Jasper in the Cullen family, and in the followup of this vision, she found him at an empty diner in Philadelphia, and the two joined then into the Cullens' house.
Picture:

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2010, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax View Post
I hate to say it but Jasper is better looking than Damon is
Meh, they're both sexy. And Jazz is only really sexy in Eclipse. His hair in any other movie makes me want to kick the person who did it. XD

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 09-26-2010, 03:24 AM

(Oh no I love Jasper but no he is not hotter than Damon in that pic.)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-26-2010, 03:25 AM

alright I am trying to find people to play more of the characters in the twilight Jake and Edward are left in vampire dairies need Bonnie Elena best friend Stefan Damon brother and Elena boyfriend and Katherine she is a vampire and she is Elena in the past and Elena vampire self

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-30-2010, 12:52 AM

Alright I really mean it twilight will be full soon I need people for vampire dairies I am sorry if you want to make your own character you must wait until the main characters are here but please I need people that know vampire dairies I really mean it or this roleplay will not start at all.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2010, 07:50 PM

[ill be a character in the VD. i have never seen it but i can take a swing at it.]

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM

(which one)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 12:18 AM

(katherine i guess. ill post the prfile in a bit)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-03-2010, 12:22 AM

(alright)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 12:29 AM

username buffythevampireslayer
name katherine
age 400
race vampire
you from Vampire dairies,twilight or pre made: vampire diaries
bio she is a vampire but she is a crazy vampire she turned stefan and demon into vampires and wanted them to love her but something happen and she loved stefan and she was killed but wasn't and came back for stefan and will do anything to get him back.
Picture

(can you pm me her profile, age, and specis)

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 10-03-2010 at 01:30 AM..