Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-28-2010, 02:36 AM

A plage unlike anythng anyones ever seen.....it swept the earth and destroyed almost all living life......but after 24 months the infeated died out....from starvation and body rot.....now humanity is trying to erase what is left of the plaqe and rebuild what left they have.....this is 24 months later.

this is a after-apocalpyes were humanity is trying to rebuild and get what little salvation is left.....you have the chocie from soldier scientest or civilian

heres how i want your profiles

Username:
name:
charecter type:
other:
pic:

heres mine

Username:andraus
name:andy vulcan
charecter type:soldier/scientest
bio:surviver of a faciulty that tried to use his powers and leader of the group that survived the infection. now resides in the faciulty k17 to try and find out more about the infection.
other:is the only one who knows a possiable cure for hte infection
pic:

Last edited by Andraus; 09-28-2010 at 02:39 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 04:17 AM

Username: Ameika
name: Levana Yukimura
charecter type: Artist/Rogue Soldier
bio: She is a surviver of the infection, not knowing why she was, maybe it is because her body temperature is higher then the normal humans, she was an artist before everything happened, but after wards she had to change into a soldier, after a while she didn't like what they were doing so she went rogue.
other: she can manipulate fire, bend it to her will, and her eyes are a very light blue color that they look almost white
pic:

((thank you :) you have been a lot of help lol))

Last edited by Kilia; 09-30-2010 at 04:36 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-28-2010, 05:41 PM

((amika: Yes, you post you're profile.))

Username: Momochan.
name: Alice
charecter type: I guess shes a soldier.
bio: She is one of Andy's team members.
other: she can manipulate and control water and ice in any way. In her pic she has green eyes not blue and she doesn't have wings.
pic:

Last edited by momochan; 09-28-2010 at 08:33 PM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 09-28-2010, 07:31 PM

Username: BLACKllASH
name: Ashlyn Drakon
character type: Scientist
bio: Ashlyn had been just getting into collage and going threw an internship at the facility. Then the infection occurred. Though her body had a strange reaction with the illness. It did not kill her, meaning her body built up an immunity to the toxin. Although it still, after twenty four days left her in a completely weakened state. She is a very bright girl, able to process information like a computer, she just does not have the energy to do so. Ashlyn is also known for testing on her own body. Because of this, her body is incredibly scarred up, and bruised. She also knows Jack from her childhood.
other: Ashlyn never developed any special power.
pic:

Username: BLACKllASH
name: Jack Kilions
character type: Solider
bio: Jack after high school went right into the military. He also grew up with Ashlyn, and dated her for a very short while. Though they broke up and went on their separate ways. Jack can be a bit of a trouble maker, most of the time he is that darkside many girls like for some odd reason.
other: Jack is very strong. Almost scary strong in fact.
pic:

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 09:32 PM

knocks on ashlyns door and looks at jack"are you sure she lives her commander?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 09:49 PM

((Are we starting?))

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 09:50 PM

[[yes inform all members that the roleplay is open to post now]]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 09:54 PM

((Okay))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 10:07 PM

((we are we starting at?))

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:08 PM

[you are rouge so i dont know but me mars and jake who are soldiers are at ashlys house.....i wont say why cus taht will spoil the story]

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 PM

((okay lol i mean i was asking where everyone else was starting at lol :) thanks for the information though lol))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 10:14 PM

Alice folded her arms and said "I want to go inside Andy! I'm tired of waiting!". Alice was very impatient today, she never slept at night so tends to be an ass sometimes. She started to tap her foot on the ground. "rrrr! Do I have to kick the door down?!" she yelled. She bit her lip and said "Sorry.".

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:18 PM

"alice my dear i expect more from you and if u dont cut it out il cancel the order for your gauss pistol"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 10:27 PM

Alice growled and said "Fine...I'll try to sleep tonight, that will help somewhat.". Alice looked at the sky and said "Whats taking so long?". Alice was very immature for her age, she acted like a little kid when she didn't get enough sleep.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:34 PM

"your 16 mars you should know better"

[its been 24 months she cant be 13 anymore momochan....that wouldnt make sense]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 10:39 PM

((She was ten going on 11 in the first RP and its ALICE!))

Alice rolled her eyes and said "13, I'm 13! Get it right.". Alice watched a butterfly go by, she stared at it till it was to far to see. She sighed and stared at the ground for a while.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:42 PM

"go and shoot cans with this"hands her a magnum

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 10:47 PM

Alice sighed and said "Whatever!". She walked off of the porch and started shooting random pieces of trash. When she ran out of bullets she stuck her hand in her bra and pulled out a few bullets. She put the bullets in the gun and started shooting stuff again.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:49 PM

shoots a can she was about to shoot

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM

Alice glared at Andy and said "How about I shoot you in you're can?". She waved her gun at Andy and grinned evilly at him. She was ready to shoot him but she wasn't going to because he wasn't being an ass to her or trying to kill her. She placed the gun in her skirt and walked back up to the porch and said "Joking..".

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 10:55 PM

Levana growled as she snapped her sketch book close, standing up as she stomped over to the people that were interrupting her scene that she was drawing, after all it had been rather hard in the last couple of months to be the artist that she had been before this mess started. She stopped in front of the guy that had an eye patch over one of his eyes, she looked him over and the other girl over as she seemed to be in a wierd mood. "Look, i would really appreciate it if ya'll would move out of the way, i have been trying to draw this place from some time." she said to them as her pale light blue eyes narrowed slightly, her nose wrinkled a little bit as she looked over what they were wearing, she cursed her self as she realized they were military like she was.

((this is what she is wearing ---------->>>>>> Anime rogue soldier outfit image by BrokenMoonScar on Photobucket))

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 10:57 PM

"i no "puts my gun back on safty and looks at the ggirl"corperal levanna.....what are you doing here?"

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM

Username: JessehBoo
Name: Gabriel Remmick (Gabe)
Character type: Civilian
Bio: Gabriel, his sister Alicia and his mother Dawn had been hiding together in their home during the infection. They had stayed safe in their basement while the chaos happened above. They three were immune to the virus, and truly they didn't know why, but they didn't complain. It saved their life... One night a group of the infected invaded their home. Allie was playing with her bunny doll, making it dance with her, while her brother and mother slept. It was her giggling that attracted the monsters. The 5 year old's scream filled the basement as the infected banged on the door, attempting to get to the survivors below.

The mother helped her children out of the small window that led up to the surface, and the two pulled her through. Quickly they went to the car and attempted to escape out of town. Yet a group of the infected ran their car off the road and they crashed. Dawn flew through the windshield and into a tree. Desperate to save his mother Gabriel tried to take her wounds, but the brain damage was too great, yet the one large cut on her forehead disappeared, and reappeared on the grieving son.

Since then the two siblings have been together, Gabriel doing anything to keep his little sister safe.

Other: Can absorb peoples wounds to himself, He tried this with his mother during the car accident and failed. However due to it he has a scar on his forehead above his left eye.
Pic:

Username:
JessehBoo
Name: Alicia Remmick (Allie)
Character type: Civilian
Bio: ((see Gabriel's))
Other: She can bring inanimate objects to life to aid her.
Pic:

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM

"Not a thing you should worry about, Vulcan." Levana said as she took a defensive stance, a hand placed on the small of her back as she glared at the man, he was one of the reasons that she had went rogue in the first place. "Sargent...." her voice was dripping with acid as she held her ground, not liking the fact that she ran into this people, here of all places.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2010, 11:06 PM

"general now....i mean no harm to you you are welcome in the faculty"