The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-04-2010, 12:37 PM

There is a little corner of the site, a subforum of the menewshan exchange called the menewshan price guide. One of the threads that could use alot of love and some updates is the one for Special NPC Items (SNGs).

First of all, it only lists 4 NPCs gifts.
Secondly, Cain/Abel's Light spell has 'morphed' and the screen capture is no longer accurate.
There are alot more SNGs floating around as of the halloween event and I feel that this little section has practically collected a layer of dust.

It would make me feel warm and fuzzy inside if this section was updated. I know everyone is busy already, but hopefully somebody will volunteer for the task.

Thank you in advance.

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 PM

I second this. :)
When I had been gone a while and came back... a month or so ago? I had no idea what the freak the Captain's Hooch was (not many threads about it at the time, just one person buying with no image) but I searched around and eventually found it.
Anyway, I just would appreciate if this thread (and other similar ones) would be updated.

Eventually. xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 PM

You're correct that the Light Spell should have been updated by now as it's been up awhile, but Poor Bertie Bear and the candy sticks only just came out. Patience until a day or two after the event when we've had time to relax would make me warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2010, 01:52 AM

The hooch is in the price guide and has been since August. It's not an NPC item so it's not in that section :)

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...ery-items.html

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-05-2010, 03:38 AM

That wasn't an NPC item? :O Huh... then how did people get one?

*pokes jelly and runs off before they get smacked*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2010, 11:28 PM

Mr. Mayor made a hangout thread during the Grand Shipwreck Ball event describing how he found the stash of hooch and so on. So anyone who showed up to chat and asked for one in that thread got one until the stash was gone!

We may locate another stash of hooch at some later time.