AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 11-14-2010, 10:19 PM

From the Past;
Years ago four families had been close friends, sometimes not even able to distinguish themselves from the other, the differences had come about when some of the Old Gods blessed each family with certain gifts. When a war had passed through the terrain, each family took a stand, sometimes on opposites sides, creating a sudden rift between them. While two remained neutral, the other two were quick to anger and went at each others throat. Many years would pass with an uneasy truce between the families.

In the Present;
A hundred years has past since the original conflict, and while no one knows why the rift became, they continue to fight as their elders before them taught. Many of the children who don't understand choose to ignore the adult ways, making friends with whoever they please. Some of those children who reach their maturity react as the adults do, forsaking years of friendship in their bid to not only seek approval, but to also, in their eyes, prevent the 'enemy' from finding out their weaknesses.
This is where your story starts. Your family is preparing for your 16th birthday, or someone elses, and you strangely find yourself hesitant, wary, curious, and maybe just a little bit afraid. Not that you can be blamed, you had seen many of your friends and siblings change suddenly overnight. Even with all that, you still look forward to the party, oblivious to the possible changes you could go through.

The Families;
Black(The Black Family House)
Blessed by the Old God of the Underworld, they were able to 'awaken' as any type of a demon, things like Incubus/succubus, siren, fury, and others, once they reached the age of 16. Because of their demon status, many view them as the 'evil' family, when honestly they had only been trying to look out for themselves. The get along best with the Hades family. Second best is the Lupin family. They 'hate' the Heartwood family.

Lupin(The Lupin Family House)
Not blessed by any one God, they had been given the ability to shift into animal form when they wish. Remaining friends with everyone, they refuse to pick sides. In their neutrality, they help to keep the peace between the Blacks and the Heartwoods.

Hades(The Hades Family House)
Blessed with psychic, or summoning, abilities, this family remains the most mysterious and knowledgable family after the War. Refusing to divulge the secret information of how the rift started, many view them as Neutral-evil family.

Heartwood(The Heartwood Family House)
Blessed by the Old Goddess of nature, at the age of 16 they may change to either a Fae or an Elf. Most maintain a proficiency in only one element, but there does happen that one is 'born' with the potential for two or more. During the War, and no one but the Hades family is sure, something happened between the Heartwoods and the Blacks that turned them against the other. They get along best with the Lupins, second with the Hades'. They disagree strongly with the Blacks.

Who's side will you be on? Will you allow the fighting to continue? Or do you just not care?

((As a side note, I want to set the rp date as April 10.))

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 11-17-2010 at 02:01 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2010, 01:28 AM

RULES

1. I made this thread, therefore I am god. If I want to change something, I will.
  2. Follow Mene's rules. (Its an obvious.)
  3. Highlight ---> Pm Me with the Title "I tried being normal, I didn't like it."
  4. I like romance, sometimes its even funny. But keep the shmex out of here, we have little peoples watching this.
  5. Cursing is fine, but not every *bleep*other *bleep*word. Its annoying. (So is L33t speak, and txting speak, unless your character has a phone and texting another, thats fine.)
  6. For those of you who do not use the appropriate title in the PM, I will send back. That title is there for a reason, use it.

----------

Profile Skeleton
((Accepted Profiles will be found here: Family OOC))

Adult Profile;
My Master is:
I was named:
I belong to this Family:
My Birthday/Age is: (Include both)
When I turned 16, I became:
My Powers are: (No more than five)
My Weaknesses are: (At least five)
My Personality:
Bio:
My Appearance: (Either a picture or detailed description)
Other: (Just anything you’d like us to know, or if you have any special markings)

Teen/Child Profile;
My Master is:
I was named:
I belong to this Family:
My Birthday/Age is:
On my 16th I will become:
I will have these Powers: (No more than five)
I will have these Weaknesses: (At least five)
My personality:
Bio:
My Appearance: (Pic or detailed description)
Other:

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 11-17-2010 at 01:04 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2010, 01:55 AM

((Well, guess we can open the rp now. Still be looking for more guys.))

----------

Amara sighed softly as she stared out her second floor bedroom window, it wasn't very fair. She loved the outdoors, she even had a garden! But there were just some days she couldn't go out because of her bad lungs. Today was one such day, and she was ever so mad about that, she had some roses to check up on. Sighing once more she returned to her artwork, a landscape sketch of her own home. She barely acknowledged the maid that brought up a tray of tea with some small sandwiches, her focus wholele on the drawing infront of her as she drew from memory. Spending two more minutes, which was just enough to allow her tea to cool to an acceptable level, she set aside the pad of paper. She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back, hearing a satisfying pop. Straightening her pleated red and white plaid skirt she turned to consider her room. It was large, spacious, open, not a lot of color. Something she wanted to change soon. She was hoping to have it all finished by her birthday, the 19 this month.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ciivlz.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Sprike Black & Devin Black
the white-haired sinner and his devilish father

Taking in another spoonful of his favorite cereal, Sprike's eyes flickered open to the newspaper that was resting at his side. Skimming the headlines, he found a story that made him smirk. Man Shot 24 Times. Lips curling up to reveal his dark grin, Sprike leaned back in the sleek chair. "Father," his tone was somewhat haughty, "was it you that killed this man?"

Recalling the night before, Devin had returned home with a blood-stained shirt and a dry pistol. Meaning, all 24 shells were gone. "So 24 shots. Was that really necessary? I swear, father. I can do better. Much better."

"I am fully aware of your sniper-like abilities. But the issue was another thing. I cannot tell you. Not yet. Come your 16th birthday, everything will make sense." Red eyes hiding behind wicked black hair, Devin poured himself a cup of tea. Slipping it lightly, he walked over to his loyal son.

A kiss was placed upon the white mess of hair. Before leaving, he fixed his tie. "Don't wait up for me. I'll be gone for a while, again." Shaking his head, Sprike added, "Another man needs punishing? I wonder if your mark will make the headline's again. After all, if it bleeds, it leads." Waving, Sprike rose and followed the slender male outside. Ah, what a lovely day. The perfect day for father to kill someone. Oh how I wish I were an assassin....

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2010, 10:40 PM

Evelyn sat out in the family garden avoiding her family. They were generally nice people, but every now and then they'd get worked up over something. Of course, Evelyn would be the one that got the majority of it. She was soft spoken and hardly spoke. Most of the time she was the cause of the frustration. She sighed as she swirled her finger to create a mini tornado to amuse her and pass the time.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-19-2010, 05:19 AM

Codette still lay in bed. She was wide awake, but lacked the conviction to actually get up. Staring at her ceiling she hummed softly until her mother called for her to awaken. Codette sighed and slid out of bed, her blue silk night gown hugging her curves. She looked in the mirror as she fluffed her hair. "Bite me" she told her reflection. Codette grabbed a house coat and made her way downstairs for breakfast. Her parents were primed and proper and stayed in the house long enough to yell 'good bye' as they left for work, slamming the door behind them. Codette made her usual routine. Grab bowl, pour cereal, pour sugar, pour milk, eat, fix hair, do make-up, get dressed. Every day was the same routine. Ever since she turned 18 her parents didn't want much to do with her. They still loved Codette, but they didn't hide that her difference to them made them uneasy, especially since she awakened to be such an untameable creature. "But I guess none in the Black Family are really all that easy to tame." she whispered to the empty house.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 11-19-2010, 09:10 PM

Marley Hades
...beware of the eye...
Marley yawned as she stretched her arms above her head. She wearily groaned, Marley wasn't exactly a morning person. She stood up, throwing her hair in a ponytail. She cheerfully skipped around in a circle in her room. Even though she was generally happy, this time she had a reason. Her birthday was in exactly 5 days, and she would be sixteen, every person's dream. With a wide grin on her face, she hopped to her closet. She opened it up, looking through everything. "This'll do." She said aloud to herself. She pulled on a skirt and and a shirt, before messing around with her hair a bit. After being ready for the morning, she leaped outside, breathing in the fresh air.

Stella Heartwood
...it's just water...
Stella's eyes grew bigger as she got to a suspensful part of her newest book. She had been up since earlier in the morning, and couldn't help but to start a new book. She looked at the time, deciding that she had better get ready. She left her hair down, and curly, and simply pulled on a blue dress. She used her 'water bending' skills to splash her face with water. Now especially feeling refreshed, she walked down to the kitchen feeling a bit hungry.

Wavi

Old 11-20-2010, 09:54 PM

With Devin now gone, Sprike figured he would be friendly and offer his neighbors some assistance. Strolling up alongside the Hades family's place. A sure stride toward there door, and then Sprike rapped about the door. "Sprike Black here. I thought I might offer some assistance as I finished up my chores."

Resting against the building, the male's cold eyes shifted about the area. It was peaceful there, but it grew old fast. Sooner or later they would move. Devin was a man who needed change. If he stayed in one place too long, he would grow weak and predictable.

The sound of footsteps approaching brought Sprike back to reality. "Sup?" That nonchalant grin was on his face.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2010, 10:21 PM

Evelyn found that she was getting a little hungry and decided to head to the kitchen to look for something to eat. She hoped her family was in a good mood and not find some reason to yell at her. She sighed as she entered the kitchen and began preparing a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2010, 11:09 PM

Amara brightened a little bit as she watched the pale haired youth walk to her door, setting down the tea cup and dusting invisible crumbs from her skirt. Straightening the long sleeves from her thin zip-up hoodie, she slipped on a pair of black flats and walked out her room. As she bounced down the stairs she saw one of the butlers open the door to usher the young man in. "Sprike!" She called as she reached the last steps. He was one of the few non-family she knew well, after all both their fathers were the Heads of the family. "Come to do some work here again? You know you don't have to." She said softly as she stood before him.

Lightning_Serah

Old 11-21-2010, 11:25 PM

(Ignore :oops: )

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 11-21-2010 at 11:37 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 07:15 PM

Nodding, Sprike smirked. "You know me. I love helping out. Besides, my house is clean so I need something to keep me from getting myself into trouble. Might as well clean. It's beneficial for both of us."

His white hair danced in the wind, but just before he stepped in, he caught a glimpse of Marley. "Hello Miss Marley. How are you today?" Smiling his simple grin, he whirled around to speak with her. "Where are you off to?" Blinking several times, he rested beside the nearby door frame. "You seem far more spunky than I recall. Something good fall into your hands?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-26-2010, 07:51 PM

Codette stepped outside with her text book. It was lovely outside. She really needed to make some friends outside of school. She sighed. Not that her school friends would hang out with her. They were too afraid of her stealing their boyfriends with her 'temptress' ways. She laid down on her stomach on the front lawn. "mmmm history. Where to start?" She rolled over onto her back to look up at the clouds. She had no desire to study, she should, but lacked any desire.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 08:04 PM

Walking out of her master bedroom, Patrica was reading one of her favorite books by her favorite authors. Walking down the staircase she makes her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for her family. She's been up since 6 this morning making sure everything was in order. You could say she was a house mom when she wasn't working. She loved her family very much and would do anything for the. Her and her daughter was the only ones awake she thinks, her husband was off at work and everyone else was still asleep.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2010, 08:26 PM

Amara blinked at seeing the other girl before she smiled brightly. "Hey Marley!" She waved to the other girl before glancing at the albino haired male. "Well if you want something to do, I could use some help packing and movng my room around while I color the white walls, throw in a new carpet and all that fun stuff." She offered softly wondering if he would help or not, after all she did have a large room and there was a lot of work to do.

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 08:34 PM

His eyes shifting toward the speaking female, Sprike smirked. "I would love to help you paint. I'm rather skilled at it so it shouldn't take long. Besides, I can rip the carpet out, too."

Waving to the female outside, he walked into the house and saw the head of the Hades family. Bowing, Sprike's red eyes looked up at her. "Do not mind me, I'm just assisting your Amara with her redecorating concerns. Should you need me to do anything for you, please ask. I really haven't anything better to do."

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah View Post
(Ignore :oops: )
The microwave beeped and the oatmeal was ready. Evelyn took out her bowl of yummy warm cinnamon apple oatmeal. She sat down at the breakfast nook and took a spoonful. "Mmmm..." It was warm and delicious.

((My character walked into the kitchen, I was hoping you'd notice))

Lightning_Serah

Old 11-26-2010, 11:32 PM

(Which character, Marley or Stella? Sorry, I didn't really remember which family your character was in.)

Marley smiled as she was greeted by Sprike and Amara. "Hey!" She greeted back. "My birthday is in five days, so that's why I'm in an extra good mood today." She explained, before Sprike continued on. She hummed to herself, finding nothing better to do.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2010, 06:45 PM

Amara chuckled slightly at the happy girl. "Of course, but lucky you, your birthday is sooner than mine." She mock pouted as she skipped up the stairs, waving happily to her parents that walked by probably to go to work. "Have fun and stay safe mom, dad!" She called back. Walking through the hallway she stopped at the third door on the right and pushed open the door. "I know I want to redecorate, but I can never pick any good colors...Or colors I'm happy with."

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2010, 11:37 PM

((Stella, mines in the Hartwood family))

Wavi

Old 12-02-2010, 07:08 PM

"So you picked white. Creative. Not. Would you like me to surprise you? If so, then walk away and come back this evening. I will blow your mind away. And, if I'm feeling extra daring tonight, perhaps I'll invite you on a moonlit walk." He was never really one to flirt, but he and Amara had known one another for a fairly long time. Most of the other children believed the two would go out sooner or later, so why not deepen the juicy gossip? Sprike was a sucker for creating trouble and making others fall victim to his deceptive mind. "But it's your choice" he said with a dull look.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 AM

She just stared at him and his flirtations. She never did care much for the other childrens gossip. "Well, I don't know if I should let you have free reign over the colors. You might try to turn my room into a haunted house. But I do like the idea of a moonlit forest. Or perhaps a midnight swim at the ocean." She settled an elegant finger to her chin as she thought carefully. "Of course instead of a moonlit walk you could let me cook you a nice dinner, maybe something with plenty of spices. See if that won't knock you on your ass." She countered, though the last part was more muttered than anything. "Anyway, I managed to get most of my stuff packed away into boxes or in dressers and secured in the bookcase. My parents already have someone coming by to figure out what carpet I want put in. I don't care the color, as long as it blends with the scenery, but it must be plush." She spoke as she stepped over to her desk with her laptop on top of the wooden surface.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 03-04-2011 at 05:28 AM..