catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 PM

Welcome to Fairy Kingdom

Setting

There are 5 Kingdoms, each ruled by a Fairy Princess (Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Ice). These fairies watch over the Earth and act when are needed.

Storyline

The fairy princesses have now all reached 16 years of age. Thus, it has come time to decide which Kingdom will rule over all the Fairies. Previously it was the Fire Kingdom. Will it change or remain the same? A prince has been decided by the fairy court and of the 5 girls he must pick one to make his queen.

The Fairy Court consists of the 5 previous princesses and king. They choose a male from each kingdom and through a series of tasks, find the best one to be prince.

Rules
- Follow Mene's TOS
- Be Semi-Lit, One-liners are okay every now and then, but a paragraph is preferred
- No Godmoding
- Post at least 3 times a week, but no more than 5 post a days to prevent people from getting left behind or lost
- Please don't leave the RP, if you must, try to find a replacement or make sure you aren't a main character
- PM me Profiles or which character you want to play. Also when you PM, tell me how long you have been on Mene, I would like this RP to be long-lasting, so I'm looking for dedicated RPers, especially for the main roles. Plus this way I know you read the rules
- Character limit per person is 3 (I would like the role play to be gender balance, so try to do at least one of each gender if you choose to do more than 1)

Last edited by catloverd; 11-22-2010 at 01:34 AM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2010, 11:39 PM

The 5 Princesses

*Note: Let me know if your crush changes or you want to add another one! ;)

Ice Fairy Princes - Eldest
Played By: kionaredhawk
Name: Cool Winter Frost
Preferred to be Called: Winter or Frost
Personality: Stubborn, Quiet, Caring, Serious, Mature
Powers: Controls snow, ice, and frost
Info: Rules over the Ice Kingdom, In charge of the winter season
Crush: Light
Image:
Kingdom: Image

Water Fairy Princess
Played By: sweet_serender159
Full Name: Aqua Gentle Wave
Preferred to be Called: Aqua or Wave
Personality: Kind, Playful, Cheerful, Sweet, Energetic, Gentle
Powers: Controls water, rain
Info: Rules over the Water Kingdom, In charge of oceans, lakes, rivers, creeks and ponds
Image:

Air Fairy Princess
Played By: catloverd
Full Name: Breeze Soft Wind
Preferred to be Called: Breeze
Personality: Quiet, Gentle, Kind, Caring, Calm, Relaxed
Powers: Controls air, wind
Info: Rules over the Air Kingdom, In charge of the sky
Image:

Earth Fairy Princes
Played By: Nyon
Full Name: Sweet Emerald Forest
Preferred to be Called: Forest
Personality: Adventures, Sweet, Friendly, Cheerful, Kind
Powers: Controls nature, forests, can manipulate the earth (trees, vines, etc...)
Info: Rules over the Earth Kingdom, In charge of the summer and spring seasons
Image:

Fire Fairy Princess - Youngest
Played By: DarkAngel562415
Full Name: Fierce Scarlett Rose
Preferred to be Called: Rose
Personality: Energetic, Outgoing, Playful, Stubborn, Adventurous, Daring
Powers: Control fire, volcanoes, can change colors of tree leaves to red, yellow, orange
Info: Rules over the Fire Kingdom, In charge of Volcanoes and Fall Season
Image:

The Prince

Played By: happydeath
Full Name: Field Light Feather
Preferred to be Called: Field or Light
Personality: Friendly, Stubborn, Flirtatious, Caring, Romantic, Sweet
Powers: All elements for now, but with limited ability, will taken on the opposite ability of his future queen (example: if married Ice, takes on Fire)
Info: Rules over the Main Kingdom
Crush: Rose, Breeze, Forest, Wave and Frost
Image:

Last edited by catloverd; 11-19-2010 at 09:31 PM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2010, 12:58 AM

Profile Form and Other Profiles

Other Profiles can be found at the OOC

Rules:
- Try to keep the names to a similar style as above, it is possible to only have 1 or 2 word names since they aren't royalty, but you can also have the standard 3. Click Here For Name Ideas
- No new elements and all must be fairies, no elves or humans
- Crushes can be left blank, but to make the storyline more interesting and so the Prince doesn't fall for your "ideal" girl, or if you want to fight for her, it would be nice to pick one princess at least (if you're playing a male fairy).
- Type of fairy doesn't have to match the kingdom (example: Air fairy can live in the Earth Kingdom) as long as there's a good background story ;)
- Limit is up to 2 for element, example: Fire and Earth Fairy. This is because it is possible to mix breed, but I don't want super powerful fairies that can do 4. Besides, the princesses are the most powerful.

Other Fairy Profile Form:

Full Name:
Preferred to be Called:
Personality:
Type of Fairy: (fire, water, ice, earth, air)
Belong to Which Kingdom: (fire, water, ice, earth air)
Crush: (leave blank if girl, if a boy, can leave blank, but would like if you picked a princess or two)
Info: (do they have a job? are they friends/enemies of the princesses?)

Last edited by catloverd; 11-24-2010 at 07:33 PM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2010, 01:18 AM

RESERVED

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2010, 01:43 AM

Now Open and Accepting!

Last edited by catloverd; 11-20-2010 at 04:08 PM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2010, 07:39 PM

Breeze yawned as she stretched. It was today that the 5 fairy princesses were supposed to meet up at the fairy court to meet the prince. One kingdom would then rule all over the others. Will the Fire kingdom rule again or will it be a new one? Breeze wasn't sure if she wanted to be queen, but knew it would be her duty if chosen. She sighed as she began to get ready before heading to the Fairy Court.

((make sure to read the storyline so you understand, thanks ^^"))

Last edited by catloverd; 11-20-2010 at 07:41 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 PM

Aqua ran through the halls of the castle, pulling a light blue comb through her dark blue curls, her blue and white dress rushing around her ankles as she ran. Bursting into Breeze, her sisters room, out of breath and looking worst for wear she slammd the door behind her and turned, "What's today? I forgot! I know it's something important!" Aqua may be the most kindhearted and cheery soul in the land but she was also extremly forgetfull, she once forgot the way to her own castle many years ago, hence why she was currently staying with one of her younger sisters instead of talking to her older sister. Cool may help but back home but she would also laugh and probably get a little mad at her for forgetting.

{I hope this is okay. Do you mind that I said that?}

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-20-2010, 11:28 PM

Light at this point was actually already waiting in the fairy court as he sat down at the middle of a large half-mooned shaped table. The table itself had a large empty space so that anyone could walk into the middle of it to look at every one of the fairy council. As he sat there, he cupped his chin down looking around at everyone that was around him as he gave a little yawn, today wasn't really going to be so much of an easy day like the rest since he knew on this day he'd have to pick one of the five princesses out of the five kingdoms. This wasn't going to be an easy decision since he had already had a crush on every single one of them; so choosing one out of the five would make him feel bad for the other four.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2010, 11:49 PM

The fairy court had assembled and knew they picked a good prince since he was here before any of the girls. Today he would meet the 5 princesses and a year from now will pick one to make his wife.

The previous queen giggled, "You look nervous, don't worry, you'll have a year before having to choose." She winked and the king laughed.

((@sweet_serender159: yep ^^ All the princesses are really close. Also I'll be playing the Fairy Court to prevent too many characters))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-20-2010, 11:51 PM

{Okay cool}

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 11-21-2010, 01:20 AM

((Darn. I wanted to join but all the main girl parts are taken x.x ))

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2010, 01:56 AM

((Katie Scarlett Divine: you can make your own if you want ^^))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 02:01 AM

((Can I make a princess of darkness? o; ))

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2010, 07:45 PM

Breeze knew today was important so she wore her best dress. He white and purple dress (as show in the pictures). She had her maids tie a purple ribbon in her hair as well. Once she was well dressed she headed out to the Fairy Court. She expected to meet the other fairies there and hoped she wasn't the last. That was usually Rose since she was the youngest and usually not on time.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Katie and Ace were working in the fairy court, passing around drinks and what not when she noticed the Prince they had chosen. "Isn't he gorgeous?" She said, leaning against Ace's shoulder as she stared at the boy. Ace simply rolled his eyes at her.

"He's a prince. Prince's don't fall for girls in rags." He said, eying her clothing." Or girls of your social status." He coughed. "Servant." He chuckled.
She frowned." I know, but I can always admire him from afar." She smirked, then noticed that Light had no refreshment. "I got it!" She said to Ace, pushing him out of the way and walking over to Light." Would you like some water?" She asked, giving a small curtsy with the silver tray in her hand. It was full of glasses of water and made people wonder how she could balance so much water on one hand. She was wearing the usual servant clothing since her master was Frost. But since Frost was nice she let her have more than just rags, she had a rag dress. She turned her head to see Ace's glare. He despised Light.

Ace sighed as he watched her go over to Light. "She's just setting herself up for heart break." He muttered. Now, he did think all the princess's were beautiful, but some of them were down right snobs. And so was Light in his opinion. He ran a hand threw his dark hair and watched his beautiful servant girl fall for a Prince.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-21-2010, 08:39 PM

Aqua ran through the doors of the main hall, this time in a tight blue halter neck dress that sat just above her knees. Always one to draw the eye with her other sense in clothing she readjusted the light blue scarf around her neck and looked around until she caught sight of Light. Smiling she walked up and was glad that for once she was wasn't one of the last along with Rose. "Good afternoon my Prince." She curtsied and dropped her head when she cam closer t him.

{Cat! I love the quote in your sig! I adore that song!!!}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 11-21-2010 at 09:15 PM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2010, 09:14 PM

(where are we? im confused)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-21-2010, 09:17 PM

{ if I'm right, Light (the prince) is at the fairy court waiting for the princesses to arrive. Aqua (my character) just arrived, Breeze (Cat's character) is on her way and we have Katie's servent characters serving drinks and alking about Light >.<
sorry if this didnt help much}

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 09:23 PM

(( maybe somebody should comment happydeath and say that were talking to his charrie > . < ))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-21-2010, 09:27 PM

{The prince? I did but he hasnt yet said anything back}

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 09:28 PM

((Oh, well i'll just do this:

happydeath: it summons him here xD ))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-21-2010, 09:29 PM

{LOL I didnt want to bug him hahaha.}

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 09:30 PM

((Well sorry if it bugs him > . < but oh well, I can't undo what i've already done. ))

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2010, 09:30 PM

Breeze arrived glad to see she wasn't late and spotted Aqua talking to the prince she walked over as well. It was her duty and if she did fall for him, then all was good. He was defiantly cute. "Good morning," She smiled at both of them.

((some people aren't on all day, just wait patiently))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-21-2010, 09:35 PM

((Sorry > . < ))