CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 04:02 PM

A Naruto Roleplay!

Everybody knows the Naruto characters on screen, when they have to act. But what happens after the camera's are off? Are they normal? Are they the same as the characters? Do they have children? Lets find out!
(Will be crack-filled ;D)

*~Intro~*
*~Rules~*
*~Characters~*
*~Updates~*
*~About The Roleplay~*

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 11-20-2010 at 08:10 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 04:03 PM

*~Le Sigh~*
Everyone hates rules but we have to have them. . .
Lets begin

+ Fallow Normal Mene Rules.
+ Keep Everything PG-15 (If you want more than PG-15 go to a message system off mene)
+ Go To The Next Day When I Say It's Time For The Next Day.
+ Write At Least Five Sentences Each Post.
+ Post Here for your characters first.
+ Post Their For Normal Chatting.
+ Obey What Me Or The Admins Say.
+ Cussing is allowed just * a part of it or delete a letter like f*ck or fck!
+ ONLY ROLEPLAY IN HERE! If you want to talk go to the OOC thread! I can not stress this enough!
+ Obey thy rules!
+ HAVE FUN!!!

(Will add more when I feel the need.)

*~Intro~*
*~Rules~*
*~Characters~*
*~Updates~*
*~About The Roleplay~*

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 12-10-2010 at 07:06 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 07:18 PM

Username: DeadAngel.
Character Name: Katima Hitake.

Relationship: Currently Single.
Personality: Wild, manipulative, and etc. She really just likes to be herself. It's hard to explain her.
Interests: Video Games, Cooking, and Drawing.
Pet Peeves: Loud Noises In Her Ears, Little Kids, and Being Forced To Do Things.
Family: Kakashi Hitake.
How Related: Kakashi is her older brother.

Username: DeadAngel
Name: Kakashi Hitake

Relationship: currently single.
Personality: reader, sarcastic, always has an excuse, and etc.
Family: Katima, his little sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Username: Slide
Character Name: Natsumi Takara
Personality: Outgoing, Energetic, Lazy
Interests:Acting, Singing, Catering to people
Pet Peeves: Insects, Bratty people, Attitude
Family: Hitoshi (Little brother)
How Related: Siblings

Username: Slide
Name: Sakura Haruno
Personality: Average, Polite, Aggressive
Family: Not much

Akatsuki
Quote:
Username: Fading Existence
Name: Uchiha Madara
Age: 58 (considering this is him as an actor, and not the actual 'Madara'...unless this really is the 'him' as in the series no matter on or off camera?)
Personality: Quiet, closet prankster.
Family: Uchiha Sasuke (distantly related)

---

Username: Fading Existence
Name: Hidan
Personality: Narcissist, devout religionist, outgoing, short-tempered.
Family: None.

Username:Lady Angel Konan
Name:Suigetsu Hozuki
Personality:happy go lucky, strong love to kill
Family:Sangetsu Hozuki (younger sister)
Picture:

Username:Lady Angel Konan
Character Name: Sangetsu Hozuki
Personality: sweet and kind but easy to anger
Interests: Art, kittens, cooking, sparing with her brother, murder, devout follower of Jashin
Pet Peeves: wimps, hates dogs, unclean things
Family: Suigetsu Hozuki (older brother)
Picture:

*~Intro~*
*~Rules~*
*~Characters~*
*~Updates~*
*~About The Roleplay~*

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 12-12-2010 at 05:25 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 07:23 PM

11/20/10 -- Started Thread

*~Intro~*
*~Rules~*
*~Characters~*
*~Updates~*
*~About The Roleplay~*

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 11-20-2010 at 08:01 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-20-2010, 07:24 PM

Admins:
Slide

Editors:
(No one, If you are interested contact me.)

Black List:

White List:

*~Intro~*
*~Rules~*
*~Characters~*
*~Updates~*
*~About The Roleplay~*

----------

Katima walked into the studio and sighed loudly. No one was here yet, this was wrong. How? Well she couldn't really tell. "Why is no one here yet?" She asked out loud slightly concerned. Was everything over with already? She thought to herself again. Not many things to do when no one was here. Looking over she saw a big screen tv with a playstation 3 attached to it. "Assassin's Creed shall do well for my boredom." Laughing she walked over to it and started to play.

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 11-20-2010 at 08:09 PM..

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 11-21-2010, 02:01 AM

Natsumi yawned as she walked into the studio. She scratched the side of her head, making the hair she placed behind her ears fall back to the side of her face. When she looked around, she only saw Katima playing a PS3. "Hey." she said simply as she sat on the couch. She began to watch her play Assassin's Creed.

Sakura walked into the studio with a cup of coffee. It was another day of shooting, but she knew it wouldn't start without the star of the show. It was convenient coming early to goof off before she had to go on the camera. "Hey guys!" she greeted with a smile to the only two people in the room other than herself. "Hey Sakura.." Natsumi greeted back. She said beside Natsumi on the couch. "So, what's up?" she asked anyone who cared.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-21-2010, 02:11 AM

Katima nodded at Natsumi, "sup?" She asked as she assassinated the guard by the spot she needed to be at. Soon Sakura walked in. "Sup Sakura-chan? I'm just trying to get past these stupid guards so I can get the Apple but of course it wouldn't be easy." she said knowing they would probably not even know what she was talking about. Finally she got mad and threw the controller beside her and stood up stretching. "Anyone see Ashi-san?" she asked as she remembered not seeing her older brother when she left their house. It was easier for them both to live in one house since there was no payments on it and all they needed was what normal bills which they could pay easily. Not only that but they got along rather well.

Slide

Old 11-21-2010, 02:45 AM

Natsumi looked at Katima with a puzzled expression. She never played the game before. She shrugged it off accepting her own ignorance towards video games. "Nope, you never saw Kakashi-san this morning?" she asked Katima with a raised brow.

Sakura shrugged. "I never saw him when I was on my way here. Maybe he's running late again?" she supposed. She knew he was usually late coming to work. It was like he was no different from the character he played on television. What a shame..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-21-2010, 03:07 AM

Katima looked at the girls. "Nope, I woke up and he wasn't there. In fact is it just me or does life seem slightly desolate?" She looked at the game station and turned it off. Sighing she pushed the button and looked up. "You guys want anything to eat?" when she said this her stomach growled. Sighing she pulled out a copy of ichi ichi and she walked over to the table that had some muffins and things set out already. Grabbing a muffin she popped a piece in her mouth then turned the page and poured her a glass of orange juice without looking at it. Taking a drink of it her amber eyes looked up at the two girls. "I wonder if he at least took his contacts."

Slide

Old 11-21-2010, 03:23 AM

Natsumi shrugged. "I think its just the room thats desolate. Who knows, the rest of the cast probably didn't even wake up yet.." she said as she walked over to the snack table. She picked up a mini donut and a glass of apple juice. She took a bite of her donut. "Man, I hope they come soon, I hate having to worry over my cast mates.." she said after swallowing the piece of her donut. "Hey Sakura, you want a donut or something?" she asked her seeing she was still seated on the couch.

Sakura shook her head. "No thanks, I'm on a diet.." she politely rejected as she sipped her coffee. Natsumi gave her a 'look'. "Seriously? You're as thin as it gets! For what reason would you want to be on a diet?" she snapped slightly at her. "Hm? I'm just trying to maintain my weight, no big deal.." she said as she sipped her coffee again. Natsumi shrugged as she finished her donut. "If you say so.." she said beginning to drink her apple juice.

Last edited by Slide; 11-21-2010 at 02:56 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-21-2010, 03:31 AM

Katima rolled her eyes at Sakura. She never found the point in diets. Honestly, then again her constant work outs helped her. However she wouldn't say anything. "What do you guys want to do?" Her voice was soft but she knew it was audible. Looking over her shoulder her eyes pierced into Sakura's. "Want to talk about boys?" Her smile was evident in her voice as she placed her book into her bag.

Slide

Old 11-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Natsumi smirked. "Sure~! Who will be our first subject, Katima-chan?" she asked her. Ofcourse she was shy about the whole thing when she talked about guys she likes. The most embarrassing part is when she begins to blush. Lets just hope they don't mention him in the conversation...

Sakura's eyes widened as she jumped seeing that the question was aimed at her. She turned back to her almost empty coffee and closed her eyes before she took another sip. "No." she replied bluntly."Besides, I don't talk about boys, I talk about men." She said chugging down the rest of her lukewarm coffee and placed the empty paper cup on the table.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-22-2010, 04:56 AM

Katima rolled her eyes as she pulled her long hair behind her shoulders. "Fine Sakura-chan, would you at least braid my hair or something?" Looking over at Natsumi she smiled, "Well I don't actually know if I like any of the "men" around here. I mean I'm rather young and none of them are bound to notice me. . . Who do you like though?" asking thoughtfully she walked over by Sakura and plopped down happily in front of her hopping Sakura would do something with her hair.

Slide

Old 11-28-2010, 01:58 AM

Sakura shrugged "Sure, why not.." she said. She began to braid her long hair carefully. Playing with her hair made her miss her old hair length after the other employees there forced her to take one for the show, though she thought it was nothing. 'Hmm, her hairs very silky..' she thought somewhat jealous of Katima's hair, though she wouldn't admit it.

Natsumi looked at Katima. "Hm?" she said before she looked down trying to hide her blush. "I knew it!" she thought anxiously. It always had to be that question, didn't it? "U-um..N-no one in particular.." she simply replied. Natsumi hated being shy, but that was the only question that makes her react that way, she never knew why.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-28-2010, 07:10 AM

Katima looked at her and smirked, it was rare she actually smiled, smiled anymore. Taking a long breath she looked down at her hands. "Better than liking a lazy bum, or guys who see you as just a friend." As she started to play with her finger she looked up at the girl. "I like Shika-kun. . . I also like a few of the Akatsuki, I highly doubt any of them would see me as more than just a friend." Shrugging it off she smiled now, trying to change the subject off of her crushes but knew that they would just end up back on the subject.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-01-2010, 10:32 PM

Hikaru stepped out of the studio after finishing his part for the day in the episode. "Damn...I didnt think today would take so long to finish." he said scratching the back of his head yawning a little from boredom of nothing to do for the rest of the day. Everyone else was still mostly in the studio playing their parts while he was already done, so that meant he had the rest of the day to himself and at the sametime that also meant no more game of Shogi. Walking around the different areas of the whole set, he ended up going up to a little long table that had a white cloth over it and right on top of that it had plenty of different types of food. Hikaru was never usually one to eat much, but he when he did he always went for sweets for some reason. So he headed right over to section of the table and grabbed a shish kabob that seemed to be rather made up of three different colored dumplings. There were red, white and green.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-02-2010, 04:11 AM

Katima looked up at the table seeing the boy that reminded her of Shika-kun. She sighed and stood up waving at Sakura, "See ya around." She said gently as she pulled out Ichi Ichi. Walking over to him she didn't look up just grabbed a cookie and glanced up at him swiftly as she turned the page. "Heya!" She smiled as she kept reading and took a bite of her cookie. Smiling she put the book away as she looked at him again. "How was your day so far?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-02-2010, 07:09 AM

When Hikaru had grabbed the food he wanted, his eyes suddenly widened up when he heard someone call out to him. This was actually the first time anyone had talked to him outside of the studio, as he turned his head over to see it was a female with white hair asking how his day was. He simply sighed shaking his head in disappointment. He didnt really say anything to her but rather just contiued to the eat the dumplings he had grabbed, even if he did talk a little within the show, he didnt talk much outside his person.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-02-2010, 12:50 PM

Katima sighed as she ate the rest of her cookie. "Well if you aren't going to talk can you at least nod your head yes or no if you have seen Kakashi? I couldn't find him." She scowled at the last part. Her brother wasn't answering any of her texts or anything. It made her aggravated. She pulled out Ichi Ichi again and started to read while she awaited the answer. She could see him in her peripheral vision so it didn't bother her to much on not seeing him, it was just that she was in the best part of Ichi Ichi.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-02-2010, 01:00 PM

As Hikaru heard her question, he basically just finished the dumplings he was eating and glanced over at her reading a book. Tilting his head to look at the name of the book, he just shook his head. "No...I havent." he finally replied as he began to look around him to see if anyone else was around besides the two of them. Hikaru had never really cared for where any of the staff members were, no matter who they were, he simply cared for himself and his mother and considering he never met his father he could never really say much about how he felt about him. "Hes probably back in the studio.." Hikaru said one last time before beginning to walk away from her, heading around the set to see if he could do anything besides just stand at the buffet table and eat.

Slide

Old 12-08-2010, 11:55 PM

(( Sorry for my habit of of slacking off :gonk: I was really busy..))

Sakura simply nodded at Katima. "Bye..' she said. She looked at Natsumi hoping she wasn't going to ditch her too.

Natsumi gulped nervously seeing that she doesn't like awkward silences. She looked to both her sides to search for a good place to ditch off to. "Ah...um..." she began anxiously. "I-I'm just gonna go..over.....there.." she said as she began to walk to Hikaru's direction. But ofcourse, Sakura had interrupted her as an attempt to make her stop. "Aw, c'mon! You're gonna ditch me too?!" she yelled at her. She widened her eyes being slightly startled by Sakura's voice. "Yup.." Natsumi replied bluntly. Sakura sighed, "You're such a good friend.." she said sarcastically. Natsumi walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder. "I know.." she replied, and with that, she ditched seeing an opportunity to start a new conversation with Hikaru. She walked to his direction to greet him. "Hey, Hikaru-kun! That was some wicked acting you've done there!" she said with a light laugh.

Sakura sighed as she sat on the couch alone. She leaned on the arm of the couch watching Natsumi as she began a new conversation with Hikaru. "And the there was one...'

Last edited by Slide; 12-09-2010 at 12:03 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-09-2010, 04:47 PM

Katima finally plopped down on the couch next to Sakura. "I swear when I find that man my fist is going. . . Oh hi Sakura-kun." She said as she sweat dropped and rubbed the back of her neck. "What are you doing today for lunch? Seeing as I can't find my brother and all it would be nice to have someone come eat with me." She was so tempted to pull out her Ichi Ichi but that would be rude to Sakura-kun, someone she trusted more than others. Smiling sweetly she added "If you don't want to go out I can always cook you something!" Cooking was something she was amazing at surprisingly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-09-2010, 05:01 PM

((Welcome back! ^.^ we're all busy. lolz so it makes sense. :D))

As Hikaru was already heading around the set, his attention was caught once more causing him to stop in his tracks and turn around. Seeing as it was Natsumi, he just gave a little wave continuing to frown like he normally did. "Hey Natsumi-chan, thanks for the compliment, you did great too." He said putting his hands into his pocket and sighing a little. "I swear, Shikamaru-sama has to learn some restraint...hes acting like all of this is real. We're just acting." he said sighing once more from plain boredom as he yawned rubbing the back of his head. Still even though Hikaru had been working under Shikamaru's lessons, it had always seemed that he was hiding something from him; it was obviously about Hikaru's own father being dead, but he didnt know that especially since he was never even told anything about his own father, even by his mother.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 12-10-2010, 06:37 PM

The doors to the studio suddenly crashed open with a loud BANG.

"GOOOOOD MORNING boys 'n girls! How is everyone on this wonderful day?" A man wearing an orange swirly mask cried out, bouncing into the studio with a flourish, his dark black cloak patterned with various crimson clouds billowing out behind him. He was clutching a paper bag that suspiciously looked as though it contained a beer bottle.

"Oh good Gods..." Behind him and similarly dressed, was Hidan, clutching his head with a hand and groaning. "I swear to whatever Gods out there, if you scream one. more. time..."

Hidan was hungover. Badly. And it wasn't helping that his roommate decides to go all Tobi on him this particular morning. He supposed it was his fault for getting drunk last night and accidentally throwing up all over said roommate's clothes, but seriously, what's the big deal? He'd already said he'd pay for the laundering fees when he woke up in the morning!

Pretending not to hear the religionist's words, Madara continued brightly, through gritted teeth.
"Isn't the weather just LOVELY?"

Hidan moaned.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Katima's eyes opened up slightly as she heard two of her favorite men walk through the studio. Smiling at seeing Hidan being hung over she looked at Sakura, "Talk to you in a bit." she whispered as she stood up smiling and it seemed she disappeared, when she reappeared she was hugging Madara from the back giggling, she was about always a head shorter than most of the Akatsuki. Laughing she yelled at him "KATIMA LOVES TOBI!" Glancing at Hidan she flipped him off as she figured it all out. "It's your own dmn fault Hidan-kun!" Smiling she released Madara and gently hugged Hidan and then grabbed the two by the arms. "Who has some vodka for Katima-kun? She can't find her fckng retarded a** brother!" She smiled at Madara and winked then looked at Hidan and smiled.