Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-23-2010, 09:46 AM

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

I) Introduction

II) Rules

III) RP Plots

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 12-22-2010 at 06:13 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-23-2010, 09:48 AM

~Introduction~

Hi, there! :boogie: I'm Mira!

This is my Past/History/Medieval/Renaissance/ request thread! If you’re looking to do a different kind of rp with me, follow the links below!

~~~
Fantasy/Non-Human
Fandoms
Real Life/Unexpected Situations
School/Academy/College

~~~

Pairings gender-wise...I prefer boy on boy. Straight and girl on girl are okay, too, but yaoi is my absolute favorite. :D

I'm looking for a few people willing to do one-on-one rps! Feed my addiction, people! I've always got a bunch of ideas just sitting around, and I rarely ever get around to implementing them! I'll update this whenever I get a new idea!

I'm trying to become much more literate--I'm semi-lit, mostly, at the moment right now. I'll try to mirror the length of your post as much as I can.

Well? Anyone wanna feed my addiction? =3

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 01-24-2011 at 06:23 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-23-2010, 09:49 AM

~Rules~

1) I'll do any kind of rp as long as there's no god-modding or text talk. You were taught proper grammar and spelling in school. Use it, please.

2) Romance-wise, I'm up for anything. (Straight, yaoi, yuri, adult-teen, adult-child...etc.) However. There will be absolutely no 'love at first sight.' It's a complete load of crap.

3) Don't steal my characters or use them without my permission. I'm serious. I have them copyrighted in writing on deviantART already. Character theft is still theft. IF YOU SEE ANYONE USING MY CHARACTERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will deal with them.

4) I've got school, so sometimes I'm not available. If I suddenly disappear for a while, I'm probably there...not like I'd rather be there... :(

5) Come ask for an rp any time you like! I love rping, and I will rarely turn an offer to do so down!

6) I...am not fond of one-liners unless they're absolutely needed for part of the rp or if there's dialogue and not much else being thrown around. Please try to refrain from using them.

7) I will be very peeved if a response is not given to me in three days to a week, without good reason. But I won't bug you...be responsible, please.

8) Open-mindedness. It is a good thing, yes? Don't push things onto me or onto our rp. That includes religion.

9) I have no limits. I have no problem cybering as long as it is done somewhere other than Menewsha! Let's try to follow the rules, please. :D

10) Don't expect an essay from me with every post. I will write as much as the situation warrants and inspires me to do, though I try to refrain from one-liners as much as possible.

11) Yoo-hoo! I'm here! :gonk: I have a personality, if you didn't already know that, so feel free to add me as a friend, and don't be afraid to talk to me outside of the rp! :boogie:

12) I DO NOT LIKE MAKING THREADS. I don't mind doing starting posts, but I can't stand creating the threads. I must ask someone else to do this for me.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 AM

~Plot Ideas~

Ideas I REALLY want to do are in BLUE.

YAOI ONLY: The United States Civil War has just begun to pick up speed. To try and gain revenge against the Confederate troops for the brutal massacre of his family, a scholarly, meek young man stubbornly tags along with some passing Union forces. They see that he will not be deterred, and reluctantly allow him to tag along as long as he pulls his weight. During a violent battle, the forces retreat and the boy, gravely injured, is left behind to die at the hands of the approaching, victorious Confederate troops. But will they want to kill him? ((I will play the Union boy. I’m not quite sure how to start this one, so I’ll probably end up starting with him waking up, after passing out from blood loss, in the middle of the battlefield.))

YAOI ONLY: World War II has just broken out. A raid on a small town proves to be fruitful--the only child of a prominent military figure is taken hostage. At first, a fresh soldier, just arrived from overseas, is determined to make the boy suffer. But that's before he gets to know the hostage. ((I'll play the hostage.))

YAOI ONLY: A Russian spy is captured and taken hostage by a group of US government officials, who beat and torture him to try and retrieve valuable information from him. They agree to finally try to starve him, as a last resort. But one of the officials is growing soft for the boy. ((I'll play the spy.))

**NEW**YAOI ONLY: A fanatical Catholic Church claims to have captured an Incubus, a sexual male demon. They are keeping him imprisoned until a much higher religious figure can travel to their church and get rid of him. One of the apprentices working at the church is very curious about this demon, and decides to take a peek into the room where he's being held... ((I'll play the Incubus!))**NEW**

YAOI ONLY: A passing traveler stops for the night at a seedy little saloon, in a small town in the middle of the desert. He is entranced by the saloon's star singer and dancer, and chases after this entertainer that night...only to find that she, is a he...and, even more strangely, that seems even better to the traveler. ((I'll play the singer/dancer.))

YAOI ONLY: A haughty prince is booted out of his kingdom by his tyrannical father when he is uncovered as being infertile and unable to produce an heir to the throne. His brother will take his place. This prince is also gay…thankfully, his father never found out about that. He travels far away, and grows quite sick and hungry. He gains the affection of a commoner, who takes the starving, penniless man in. ((I’ll play the prince!))

YAOI ONLY: The head of a noble family has conferred with the head of another noble family, and a marriage has been arranged between the youngest son of one and the daughter of the other. The daughter's brother is overjoyed for her and tries to get to know her groom, but he soon learns that her soon-to-be-husband is not so happy about the arrangement... ((I'll play the unhappy fiancé.))

The best friend of a noble gives him/her one of his slaves as a birthday present. This is the start of an unlikely friendship, and possibly something more, and it causes problems between the noble, his/her friends, and even his/her family. ((I'll play the slave.))

A famous but eccentric Catholic priest and his apprentice decide to settle in a small, picturesque town. (Location pending, ideas helpful! Set during the time of the encroaching Protestant Reformation.) As they help the dwindling number of Catholic priests still in the town, one of the townspeople in particular slowly grows to be fascinated with the dark and taciturn apprentice. ((I will play the apprentice.))

A young, middle-class Italian's family is invited to the unveiling of a new basilica in Venice, since his/her father played a key part in its construction. While there, he/she meets the son of an extremely wealthy couple, and the two quickly bond. ((I'll play the wealthy son.))

YAOI ONLY: The son of a colonist in Jamestown goes out exploring for the day, after finishing his chores, and comes across an injured Native American. His father is very anti-native, and the native needs immediate help but doesn’t trust the colonist’s son. What does he do? ((I want to play the Native American.))

A lone family's land rights are taken by an intruding noble expanding his territory. He cons them into serfdom in return for a place to live and food on their plates. This new family is quite eccentric, and suspected of witchcraft and sorcery. They are not well-received by the other serfs on this noble's land. The child of the noble, while out walking one day after his/her studies are done, catches sight of the child of the new family, and grows fascinated with him. ((I'll play the only child of the new family.))

YAOI ONLY: A mysterious new business comes into a conservative, religious, closed-minded little town in the middle of nowhere. The townspeople are buzzing about it until it opens. It's a sweets shop, run by a strange young man and his caretaker. They capture both positive and negative attention from the townspeople, and a particular young student in town begins to fall for the peculiar shopkeeper... ((I will play the shopkeeper.))

A noble family, to honor the father's participation in a large war his country just won, is given a slave as a war prize. This slave was taken from his hometown and imprisoned. The child of the nobles grows attached to him, for some strange reason. ((I'll play the slave.))

YAOI ONLY: A rebel army fond of abducting children to force into battle has just attacked and raided a small village. A male child is kidnapped, and assigned a 'teacher' to show him the ropes, and whom he must obey at all times. ((I'll play either!))

An assassin has had a target marked by his/her superior. The target is accused of espionage and crimes against the Church—an Austrian Jesuit trying to dig up information about Italy through the Catholic Church. He’s dangerously close to the papacy. But are the charges true? ((I’ll play the target.))

A royal of a faraway kingdom is having a grand celebration for his/her birthday and entry into adulthood. His/Her father decides that he’s going to take him/her out to purchase his/her very own personal servant. ((I want to play the servant.))

A marriage is arranged between two royal teens to end a conflict between their countries. One doesn’t care in the least, but the other would do anything to get out of it. Their families are bringing them to a designated safe place to meet for the first time. ((I will play the one that doesn’t care.))

A runaway in Russia, living on the streets, yearns to join a big-time youth gang that’s stationed nearby, in a large, abandoned junkyard. It’s made up of mostly teens and children, and the occasional adult. He doesn’t work up the nerve for a long time, but when he does…strange things are bound to happen. ((I will play the leader of this gang.))

A caravan traveling west comes across two orphaned teenage siblings, and the leader takes them in, fearing for their safety if left alone. The travelers start to gain a lot of interest in these outsiders... ((I'll play the siblings.))

A prominent merchant ship sailing through the high seas is ransacked by a very odd gang of pirates. Just a few merchants are left alive, for forcible induction into the pirates' crew. That number may soon dwindle. ((I'll play the pirates. Open for multiple pairings of all kinds.))

After moving into a new house, a young/teen girl/boy finds out that there is an orphan living in their basement...what to do? ((I'd rather play the orphan...))

Two warring families in Medieval Britain attend a dinner party together to try and settle their differences, which stem back to ancient times. Two younger members of the families seem to have interest in each other. ((Preferably yaoi, but…I’ll go for straight or yuri, too.))

A young, orphaned man living in England is accused of sorcery by some of the locals. The locals believe he can control the elements. Not wholly true--he can control the weather. A resident of his hometown will do anything and everything to save him and his precious powers. ((I'll play the orphan.))

A young waiter/waitress at a fancy restaurant meets a very peculiar customer, with peculiar clothes and peculiar thoughts...and he/she is tempted to follow the peculiar customer home one day... ((I'd rather be the customer...))

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 12-22-2010 at 06:04 AM..

Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 11-23-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira-Charma13 View Post
YAOI ONLY: A haughty prince is booted out of his kingdom by his tyrannical father when he is uncovered as being infertile and unable to produce an heir to the throne. His brother will take his place. This prince is also gay…thankfully, his father never found out about that. He travels far away, and grows quite sick and hungry. He gains the affection of a commoner, who takes the starving, penniless man in.
I'm really interested in doing this one with you if you would like. ^-^ I think I should be able to write a good amount too so no worries with length and I write using proper language.
Also, yay for Yaoi!!

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 11-23-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
A lone family's land rights are taken by an intruding noble expanding his territory. He cons them into serfdom in return for a place to live and food on their plates. This new family is quite eccentric, and suspected of witchcraft and sorcery. They are not well-received by the other serfs on this noble's land. The child of the noble, while out walking one day after his/her studies are done, catches sight of the child of the new family, and grows fascinated with him. ((I'll play the only child of the new family.))
I'd be interested in this one, I can play a guy or a girl, but prefer playing a girl...but either does work with me.

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:

YAOI ONLY: The son of a colonist in Jamestown goes out exploring for the day, after finishing his chores, and comes across an injured Native American. His father is very anti-native, and the native needs immediate help but doesn’t trust the colonist’s son. What does he do? ((I want to play the Native American.))

A noble family, to honor the father's participation in a large war his country just won, is given a slave as a war prize. This slave was taken from his hometown and imprisoned. The child of the nobles grows attached to him, for some strange reason. ((I'll play the slave.))
Omigosh, both of these would be so much fun to do!!!!

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:28 AM

Amber Absolution: Okay! Yaaaayy, yaoi! :boogie: Boy-on-boy is my favorite pairing...ever. :3 I'd love to do that one with you!

Eiiri: I don't mind if you play a girl. I usually always play guys, so I don't have a real preference--hetero's fine with me. I'd love to do that one with you. :3

PhantasmicAnomaly: :D We can do one or both--totally up to you! I don't mind doing two, but it's your choice.

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 04:38 AM

We can start off with one and see how it goes! I'd really like to do the colonist/native american one. I rarely ever see one like that, so it's really got me excited. :eager:

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:43 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: Okay, we can do that one, then! :3

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 04:45 AM

Now, I know I have to make the thread, but would you like to do the starting post or would you like me to? Also, do we do mini-profiles?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:48 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: I usually put up a picture/physical description, an age, a gender, and a full name...and that's it. :3 I can do a first post describing the area and giving a bit of a description of Jamestown at the time, but until our characters cross paths, I can't do much involving my boy. D:

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 04:50 AM

Very true! You know what's cool, though? I've actually visited Jamestown; it was so AWESOME!

Anyhow, our first "posts" can be our character's descriptions, then. It'll help me to write the meeting when my boy comes across your boy. ;)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: Sure thing! I just have to pick which character I'm going to use. *digs through the extensive pile of available boys*

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 04:54 AM

Yay! And I'm so stumped on what to name the roleplay! Arg! Any ideas?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:56 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: Maybe something like The Other Side Of The Coin, since it's two different cultures smashing together?

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 04:58 AM

Better than what I'm coming up with! lol

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 04:59 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: All right!

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 05:02 AM

Ta-dah! In all its (un)spiffy glamor! {X}

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 05:06 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: Okay, shall we post little profiles first?

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-24-2010, 05:23 AM

Please do! :)

Eiiri

Old 11-24-2010, 05:28 AM

Yay!! Do you want me to set up a thread? And what kind of profile do you want to do?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 AM

PhantasmicAnomaly: Did so!

Eiiri: Sure, go ahead. I usually do tiny mini-profiles, but anything from that to just a picture or description is fine. Up to you!

Eiiri

Old 11-24-2010, 05:55 AM

Kk, its almost ready I just need a name...by the way is your birthday really Feb. 11?

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-24-2010, 06:06 AM

Eiiri: Hm...I'm drawing a blank on names...how about something simple, like A New Home? And yup, it is. :3