Emkq
you do NOT want to be on my SHIT...
Send a message via Yahoo to Emkq

Old 12-07-2010, 02:11 AM

About Sedgwick

Welcome to Sedgwick Academy Of Arts, located in the in the City of Sedgwick. Well known for its beautiful location and architecture, Sedgwick is one of the largest schools in the U.S and yet it stays humble with its population of less than 1500 students. With such a small student body, it’s quite obvious that the bar is raised quite high and students are scrutinized with a critical eye. There is an acceptance committee, consisting of all the department heads along with the school’s well respected Headmaster.

For years the academy has been known for being free spirited yet strict, as well as teaching the students how to express themselves and carry themselves with elegance and confidence. Another thing that the Sedgwick Academy of Arts teaches is competition.

Sedgwick life can be a bit hectic. Well known for its beautiful landscapes and buildings enormous in size. There are small little shops lined along the beautiful main street and the image of it all is breathtaking and definately gives a sence of independence, making it a real playground of oportunities for the pupil of Sedgwick.

Sedgwick is praised highly for its teaching staff, which is quite the compliment. Students who are part of this Academy are as diversified as the arts that are taught here. Most are wealthy, though some of them come here with a scholarship. It was founded by Marjorie Fitzroy and Fionn Fitzroy. They where both photographers, musicians, poets, novelists, journalists and film directors.They came to the United States in the late 1800's, as immigrants from Saint-Brieuc, Bretagne, France.

Yet be warned, for in this beautiful, city life fun, there are secrets. Secrets about the city, secrets about the history, and above all, secrets about the people. Lies, battles, scandal, contreversy, and a little game of backstabbing and blackmailing. Will you fall prey to a rumor? Will you start one? Or will you plead ignorance? Only one way to find out; join Sedgwick. We look forward to seeing you around.

This is an RPG loosely based on American TV show Gossip girl and British teen drama series Skins, but not being familiar with the shows will not affect your ability to keep up with any story plot because the plots are user generated as long as it's in the RPG's context. This RPG is exclusive because it will be a fixed community. The student body will be hand picked and there will be the same people around every day. It won't be a join on the spot RPG where people come and go and everything is all over the place. Just think of it as a traditional family school. This will prevent unwanted quitting and well but If you went through all the trouble to be admitted, might as well stick around, although quitting is completely up to you. This RPG is also very different from all other RPGs because it contains a fixed time line. There is a clock and a calendar, counting down every event possible, that way we are all on the same page. The seasons will be announced on the forums periodically as well as the weather. This will make the class time and school-related happenings set so you won't be expecting class to happen at 11 at night, as well as other big events that might happen such as prom, or graduation. Students are more then welcome to host their own events in or out of school. Birthday parties, club gatherings, anything goes.
Once the school year ends, the seniors will graduate, and the line will move forward. The seniors are more then welcome to re-apply to be new freshman or to fill in spots of quitter upperclassman, but with a new character. There will be no pupil left back. You may also apply as a teacher. Keep in mind that teachers are also characters and not greater beings that have control over the RPG so if you apply to be a teacher, this will not mean you are a moderator in any way, unless you have been given permission the same way students do. Teachers are also characters. They can be having affair with students as well as being major crackheads. What you make of your story plot is not up to anyone but you.
Keep the RPG realistic, and anything can look realistic if you know how to play it off. Example :
Sonny Summers comes from a long line of witches and wizards. He can see the future. LOLJK he can't, because it's unrealistic.
Sonny Summers comes from a long line of gypsies and palm readers. He holds the gypsy arts very close to him and is a talented palm reader. Sonny is also very superstitious. Sure, sounds convincing enough. Love the character, would like to see him fortune tell.
If any circumstances you witness an unrealistic RP plot, like magic or KILLING, ignore it icly and report it on the forums. It will be taken care of.
Killings must be agreed upon. The killer must have the consent of the character being killed in order to be valid, this makes the amount of lines irrelevant if they don't mind being killed. Same goes for major body deformations or anything close to it.

Please note that having multiple characters is not allowed. You must embrace that character as long as you're in school for. If you decide to drop out and start a new with a new character that's up to you. Dropping out is allowed, but you won't get readmitted with the same character. Since there is a timeline and all students graduate eventually, make the most out of your character whilst you're in the school.
OOC is absolutely, positively not allowed. This RPG encourages you to embrace your character and become what you've created. If you have to go AFK, make an excuse ICly. If you are angry at someone's decision, tell them icly. Please do not go OOC for any reason. If you MUST use OOC, use the console. If something is a secret and you want to tell it to someone else icly without anyone else listening, use the PM function.There will be no voids, if someone tossed a drink in your face or something, it's done. Voiding is a violation and should be reported if seen. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

This RPG is new. If you feel like you just want to try it out, please stand by the RPG and help it be the best it can. We are trying our best to have a well established and fixed School RPG that won't fail overtime due to lack of activities and uninvolved and unenthusiastic staff. We want to make a great RPG.

Have fun.

Cliques

(Pick what you want.)

Characters.

Please include your :
Name Of Char:
History:
Personality:
Owner:
Picture Link:
Cliques:
Eye Color;
AND YOU MUST ADD A PHOTO OF YOUR CHARACTER! (by using link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name Of Char: Kelsey Summers
Grade: 11
History: Her life started fine but when her mom killed a bartender at Moe's. Her mom got charged Prison For Life. Her mom died in jail 2 years ago, she now has a foster mom to take care of her. She decided to get a guitar, and engrave it with her mom's name on the back, she wrote her name on the front in cursive. She started making art at the first day of middle school. She has now passed middle school (and all its grades) and now has came to Sedgwick High.
Personality: Funny, Creative, Nice.
Owner: Emkq
Cliques: Skater, Artist, Guitarist, Journalist
Eye Color; light blue-ish/sliver-ish.
Picture Link:http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/20...ScemeTwins.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pj alexander lotus

•••••

male, straight
seventeen years of age
senior
five foot nine . . . ish.
a hundred and thirteen pounds
a amber-green eyes
black-brown-ginger hair, depends on the lighting.
artist, musician, photographer

•••••

Well, I guess most people would say I'm kinda shy a lotta the time. I don't open up to people real good, but when I do, oh boy. I'm creative -- music is my passion, though I love to sketch stuff too. To be honest though, I don't really like labels. I mean, c'mon. Who goes around introducing themselves and adding on their clique ?

So, I grew up in Franklin, Tenessee with my hair-brained mother Jessee and my awesome older sister Skye. Mom got a new job about half a year ago, so we moved to Sedgwick. We've got a quaint little log house in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a forest. It takes a little while to get to school, but that's okay. I walk, literally, everywhere. Good for thinking. I play almost every instrument under the sun, too, which comes in handy with the ladies. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. (:

RainbowMuffinage

Grade: 10
History: Her life was terrible... Till the night she desided to run away. She went 6 years before "Life on the road" got rough. She did, on the other hand, tend to make a few friends on the journey. By the time she turned 14 she desided to return home to check on her mom who was in labor. Sierra also realized that she had two brothers and a sister that she never knew about until that day. Since she came back on Christmas day around 4:00AM she took two of the presents out from under her tree that were for her sister Casey. Then she left again. On the road later that day, she opened them. It was a few canvas' and some oil paints in one, and spares in the other. So to this day she lives with her friends, still on the road with the skill of a real artist. Well... With her MP3 she got 8 years ago...
Personality: Polite and Caring
Owner: xXxJanitryxXx
Picture Link: http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/8037-...s_dying_it.jpg
Cliques: Artist
Eye Color; Brown
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name Of Char: Kammi vi Britannia
Grade: 10
History: Kammi vi Britannia is a single child from a long line of wealthy royalty. She's stubborn and arrogant, used to getting whatever she wants.
Personality: Stubborn, arrogant, mostly happy-go-lucky
Owner: Quarter_Queen
Picture Link: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...50-800-600.jpg
Cliques: Popular, hip-hop dance
Eye Color: Aquamarine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name Of Char: Sarah Staggs
History: Sarah was housed in a small apartment building till she called up her friend, Chelsea. Chelsea gave her the idea of Sedgwick. She desided to give it a go.
Personality: Kind and Joyous
Owner: xXxJanitryxXx
Picture Link: http://www.walyou.com/...2.jpg
Cliques: Artist and Guitarist
Eye Color; Black
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name Of Char: Penelope Shay
History: She is an orphan, she was adopted when she was 2 yrs young. Her parents are very rich, she gets whatever whenever
Personality: Caring, Can be kind of Snobby, very popular and beautiful
Owner: Sexy BayBee
Picture Link: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jv3nI0G229...anime_girl.jpg
Cliques: Artist, Guitarist, and Pianoist
Eye Color: Purple
PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/school-roleplays/175320-sedgwick-high.html"][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2d9ydya.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL] 

SPOILERX

Last edited by Emkq; 12-16-2010 at 08:47 PM..

Emkq

Old 12-08-2010, 08:08 PM

Kelsey sits on the sidewalk of sedgwick high and looks at a tree, holding her messenger-bag, while holding her note pad, drawing the fall leaves falling off the tree. her light blue eyes looking at her note pad and tree. Kelsey thinks this; "Hmm, is it time for school yet?" I keep drawing. I put in my head-buds in my ears, turning on my ipod, listing to paramore~ ignorance acoustic. (her cover she made.)

Last edited by Emkq; 12-21-2010 at 11:11 PM..

Emkq

Old 12-09-2010, 08:30 PM

She grabs her acoustic guitar out, she grabs her pick, she plucks her notes, she plays her song. when you're gone (acoustic)~kelsey summers.

Last edited by Emkq; 12-21-2010 at 11:11 PM..

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 01:41 AM

Sierra is sitting on the side of the street watching the cars roll by.

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-12-2010 at 03:59 AM..

Emkq

Old 12-12-2010, 04:01 AM

Kelsey looks over, still playing when you're gone, she stops. "Hello there, whats your name?" She smiles as she looks over.

Last edited by Emkq; 12-12-2010 at 04:05 AM..

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 04:08 AM

Sierra looks back over, "Hi, I'm Sierra... Could you spare some food? I'm afraid I've run a little short. Hey, where is this place?" Sierra looks back down picking up her canvas and a pencil sketching Sedgewick

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-13-2010 at 01:27 AM..

Emkq

Old 12-12-2010, 04:10 AM

"...Oh this is the City Of Sedgwick. Anyway heres some money for school lunch." I smile as i give her 2.00 for school lunch.

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 04:16 AM

Sierra smiles as she takes the 2.00 for school lunch "Oh, I've been walking by here everyday now for 6 years. And thank you."

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-13-2010 at 01:27 AM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM

The sky was turning a vanilla-amber colour as twilight approached, with soft, wispy, peachy clouds rolling across the splash of water-colour. In the west-side of town, a dark-haired boy strolled down the empty street, carrying his board in his hand and his old, beaten-up guitar on his back. A large fold of paper stuck out of the butt-pocket of his black skinny jeans as he whistled a cheerful tune to himself. His black t-shirt clung to his skin as the light, summer breeze raced past him.With a smile on his face, PJ made his way into a park and sat himself down on an old iron bench. Taking his cap from his head and lying it on the ground in front of him to collect donations, the boy clicked his neck. Turning his guitar around to his chest, he lay his hands on the fret board and let his fingers dance across the strings, creating a song which rode the soft breeze like a string of leaves. The emo boy's self-customised Converse tapped against the concrete path in time with his words.

"If it's not those cowboy boots in the summer, oh my God, I pray for another," he sung to the passers-by. "chance to drive down back highways 'till I stumble upon your beautiful face."

Last edited by RainbowMuffinage; 12-18-2010 at 10:12 PM..

Emkq

Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 PM

Kelsey gets up, putting her guitar on her back, she walks over to the guy, she puts a 1.00 bill in the hat. She smiles. she walks back to Sierra.

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 06:55 PM

"Who is that?" Sierra says as she sees Kelsey walking back.

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-13-2010 at 01:28 AM..

Emkq

Old 12-12-2010, 06:59 PM

"Someone new! I don't know!" Hearing the bell ring for school, Kelsey picks up her backpack in a hurry, running in the doors, pushing it, she runs to history class. "And again, i wont make it." She runs faster, the bell rings, she gets close to the door, she pushes it open. She sees everybody here, and a note on my desk, "SHIT!"

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 07:07 PM

"Late? I've never even been to public school..." Sierra says as she walks to the office to sign up. "Apparently I'm off to history class...."

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-13-2010 at 01:29 AM..

Emkq

Old 12-12-2010, 07:25 PM

Kelsey sits down at her seat, pulling out her notebook, The teacher said to pull out your ipod and listen to musical music, instead she listens to i slept with someone in Fall Out boy and all i got was this stupid song~ FOB (AKA. FALL OUT BOY.)

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM

Sierra walks in and sees Kelsey sitting next to an open desk, she sits next to Kelsey and says,"Hey, so this is what public school is like???" As she sits down in her desk, she pulls back out her sketching of Sedgwick and sketches in the one Kelsey handed a dollar to....

Last edited by xXxJanitryxXx; 12-13-2010 at 01:31 AM..

Emkq

Old 12-13-2010, 01:44 AM

Kelsey turns over, seeing Sierra, she takes her headphones out, "I don't know, it just opened." I say to Sierra in a quiet tone.

Last edited by Emkq; 12-13-2010 at 01:53 AM..

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2010, 01:55 AM

"Oh, well how long have you been going here?" Sierra said to Kelsey as she finished sketching.

Emkq

Old 12-13-2010, 02:02 AM

".. It just opened, or do you mean i have been to public schools? haha, i've been to public schools till' i was 5." Kelsey saids quietly

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2010, 02:06 AM

"No, that's not what I meant... I was wondering how long you have been going to Sedgwick." Sierra says quietly back to Kelsey while the history teacher wasn't looking.

Emkq

Old 12-13-2010, 02:08 AM

"It just opened, like 5 years ago, this is my first year."

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2010, 02:09 AM

"Cool. Does that kid go here too? I heard people talking about him in the halls."

Emkq

Old 12-13-2010, 02:10 AM

"Yeah, he does. But i've never seen him."

xXxJanitryxXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2010, 02:11 AM

"Oh, maybe we'll see him sometime... He seems passionante about music."

Emkq