(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2010, 01:18 AM

Private roleplay between Stickerz x3 and NiccaWoodStar
DNP if you are not one of the people above but stalking is allowed ^^

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2010, 01:13 PM

She loved him.

No. It was too soon for that, wasn't it? She wasn't sure. After all, they have been dating for months now, and they had known each other all their lives. Maybe it wasn't too soon. Maybe it was the right time.

Celine Didonato cursed herself. They were already seventeen. Soon, college would come and they would most likely be seperated, never to see the other again. This wasn't the time to fall in love. This was stupid. So stupid. No, she was stupid. She didn't even know if he loved her back.

The thought that Alexander might not love her staggered her, like a physical blow. She pondered this for a moment, forgetting that he was right beside her, that they were in a public place, full of people. Sure, he had the tendency to be a bit possessive, and he always showered her with attention, but that didn't necessarily mean that he loved her. She had nothing, nothing that would prove the fact that he loved her as much as she, if not more, loved him. And that was the problem. She wanted to know.

She suddenly realized that she had been staring off space for a while, and immediately focused her attention on the man she loved standing right beside her. What was she going to do?

"Alexander?" Celine began, weakly. "I have to ask you something."

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 12-12-2010 at 01:17 PM..

Stickerz x3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2010, 02:02 PM

Alexander Leonard looked back at his girlfriend. He kept his voice soft and low. "Yes Celine?" He focused his attention back to the sea of people. Alexander staggered up on his toes and tried to see the event that so many people were crowding. He kept Celine close to let others know she was his. And only his. He didn't exactly like how close they were around him and Celine.

Alexander always possessed over the thought of losing Celine to some other guy. He didn't like it; that's why he tried not to think about it most of the time. But Alexander didn't think of himself as a possessive guy. He just wanted to protect what was his. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to a corner since it had got so loud from the chanting of the crowd. Alexander leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Now what was it you were going to say?" He smiled lightly and hugged her gently, scowling at the people that were around them.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2010, 02:18 PM

She was starting to lose her resolve by the second. Nervously, she fingered the hem of her skirt, a habit of hers whenever she was nervous. It was a while before she spoke, making sure she knew what to say. She didn't want to make a fool out of herself, especially around Alexander.

"I..." Her eyes were downcast, as she was unable to look at him at the moment. "I love you," she said quietly, so quietly that he might have not heard. She took a deep breath, hoping to calm herself. It didn't work. Celine raised her eyes from the floor and forced herself to look at his eyes. "I love you," she repeated, more strongly this time. "It doesn't matter if you don't love me back, it really doesn't," she added with a forced smile, the gnawing feeling on her stomach growing stronger as she told the lie. "I just...I just wanted to tell you. I mean, I know we weren't supposed to be anything serious at first but...I couldn't help it," she ended sheepishly.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 12-12-2010 at 02:21 PM..