Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 12-21-2010, 04:16 AM

"Celsius, I don't have time for this today..." Dinah sighed, shaking his head. Blond pigtails shook with it, making him look almost like a puppy. Blue-green eyes glanced back at him. "If you really hate this outfit so much, you shouldn't have let me buy it. Half the time I wonder if you even care until it's out of the store." Pulling at the spaghetti strap tank he wore, he adjusted it better before working out the kinks in his lolita skirt. "There, I'm going out." Once his Rockstar Boots were on, he began heading for the front door.

Things had been tense for a while between the two, because Dinah wasn't allowed to know he was cared for, it seemed. He hated that, that Celsius had to act that way. He just wanted to feel loved, he'd even given up on Koji for him. And for what? To be treated just the same.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-21-2010, 04:20 AM

"You know I hate having attention attracted to me in public." Celsius had a naturally stern voice. He was quite parental, and he couldn't really help it. It was how he had been raised. His parents had never stepped up and taken charge in his family. He had to take charge himself...he had cooked his own meals and ridden a bus to school by himself ever since he turned six.

"Wearing something like that, especially when you're alone, is just like you're asking to be abducted," he continued, irritably. "Don't come crying to me after you've been kidnapped and ravaged and left for dead."

He was harsh, as well. He was critical about the way he and others dressed. At home, he wore what he wanted to. He had been abducted and heavily abused as a child, and he didn't want to draw attention to himself while he was in public.

Dissociative_Dreamer
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 12-21-2010, 04:24 AM

"Well, you aren't the one wearing this, are you? You look like another random shadow in the crowd, anyway, and just because you want to be doesn't mean that I do! And not everyone who wears flashy clothes gets abducted. I was part of a band that went international; if I was going to be abducted in my life, it would have been then, don't you think?" Dinah just wasn't in the mood to put up with being mothered today. He didn't like being told what was right and what was wrong, nor did he like hearing the next part.

"Fine, if they do abduct me and do all that to me, then I won't call you. I'll just call Koji, because at least he or Matt would care!" And with that, he slammed the front door to the house and stormed off down the steps, hopping into his car and slamming that door as well.

Tears streaked down his face. He absolutely hated being treated like a baby by someone only a year or so older than him. After all, he wasn't that young anymore, he was smarter, now.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-21-2010, 04:28 AM

Celsius only grunted when he heard the door slammed. He didn't mind Dinah dressing extravagantly if he had someone to go with him. He didn't like it when he did so and went out somewhere alone. He didn't want anything to happen to him.

Of course, he would never really admit that he cared. He had a problem doing so. He wasn't an affectionate person and he rarely spoke about his emotions with anyone.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 12-21-2010, 04:31 AM

Sadly enough, Dinah wasn't paying much attention to where he was driving, and the two of them lived together on a hill overlooking the city. They'd had plenty of money between the two of them to buy a house outside of town that was still very nice, and it was pretty much like they were married. Celsius just seemed to be more frigid than his name suggested.

However, not even fifteen minutes later, an emergency call was sent to the house phone. Dinah lay on the other side of the small cliff, car overturned, and part of the steering column embedded in his stomach and chest. The car had crashed into a tree, and then tumbled off of the windy way into the city. He only hoped his lover would pick up.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-21-2010, 04:35 AM

"Hello?"

Celsius' voice was all-business, as usual. He hadn't cried in years. He hadn't glanced at the caller ID on their phone, so he didn't know who was calling. He assumed it was one of his business partners. He played the piano at a local club for his own fulfillment. It wasn't as if he needed the money...he just needed time to himself to do something he loved to do, and a back-up plan in case the two of them lost the fortune they'd amassed.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 12-21-2010, 04:38 AM

"C-celly?" Dinah whimpered, sounding strained. "I...I'm an...idiot." He managed, and his slight shift could be heard; a sickening rip of flesh and the meaty wet sound of his body beneath his skin could be heard.

"For...once in your life... Will you say it?" He coughed and something wet hit the steering wheel. "I love you." He knew he was being vague, but he was also pretty sure that Celsius wouldn't think he was abducted quite yet. The time hadn't been given; it had barely been fifteen minutes.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 AM

Celsius blinked, hearing the odd sound and the shakiness to Dinah's voice. Many different scenarios flooded through his mind...but since the other had just barely left, one seemed more prevalent than the others...

"What's happened? Did you crash?" He sounded concerned, and he jumped up from his seat. "...I love you," he said, simply. He didn't say it often. He never said anything with too much emotion in it, either. So saying it, at the very least, was quite odd for him...

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 AM

Now, not only his voice was shaking. His lungs seemed ready to give, and so his breath came just as shaky, if not worse. Each one seemed labored, and as such he didn't take as many as he wanted to. He tried to stay calm, but his cheeks were coated in tears.

"Y-yeah... It...it hurts, Cel..." He mumbled, gulping in air like a drowning man. "Thank you..." He gulped audibly before the sound of metal creaking and crunching could be heard. "I'm sorry." A loud, forboding noise overcame the phone before it suddenly cut out. The car had rolled one last time, crunching the phone and the male in the driver's seat. Glass shimmered in the sunlight, and metal lay in twisted strips and spikes off of the car, tires spun uselessly in the air and the weight of the car on the thin metal holding up the top canvas didn't seem to want to stay in the air. Within minutes, the top of the car was flat and a pool of blood lay beneath the wrecked car.