jezzycarxoxo

Old 02-12-2011, 09:09 AM

Why I'm here
Hey my name is Jezz and I recently have been in the mood for roleplaying and am looking for a partner. I usually don't like original characters but I will rarely roleplay with them. Anyway I mainly roleplay yaoi (boy x boy) but I do like yuri (girl x girl) and straight couples too :)

Couples
These are the couples I like to roleplay the most (though I will usually do any couple if I know enough about it). I don't really care which one I act but in the yaoi couples, I am better as uke (the one on bottom) :)

Sasuke X Naruto
Sora X Riku
Harry X Ron
Harry X Draco
Axel X Roxas
Sakura X Ino
Sasuke X Ino
Shikamaru X Ino
Naruto X Gaara
Rocklee X Gaara
Kiba X Hinata

Rules
The only rule I have is please use grammar! I mean I don't care if you're the worse speller this world has seen, but please don't use r or u as replacements for are and you.

If you don't feel like roleplaying, tell me. I don't want you to feel like you are being forced to.

If I don't feel like roleplaying, please don't try pressure me into roleplaying because I will just block you for a while.

If you don't like where the roleplay is headiing, just tell me.

My roleplay style
Okay I can do one liners or paragraphs, so whatever you do, I will. I love starting a roleplay with at least one of the characters in a different relationship. I also don't mind having abuse, rape, male pregnancy or stuff like that but I will not force you to do it. I usually just let it flow and don't have a huge plan for the roleplay.

Message me if you are intrested. :)

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Hello jezzycarxoxo. :)

I think this thread would be a better fit for the Roleplay Requests Forum. I'll just move it along for you. ;D