View Poll Results: does your parents refuse to let you play at war games?
yes 2 33.33%
no 4 66.67%
it depend of which on 0 0%
on of them don't care about... 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2011, 12:56 AM

well... me i didn't try a lot of game but i like skate 3 ;)

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2011, 05:42 AM

My parents could never control what games I play now. And when I was younger, since we knew the difference between reality, and non-reality, my parents allowed us to play most games that dealt with shooting.

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draciolus View Post
My parents could never control what games I play now. And when I was younger, since we knew the difference between reality, and non-reality, my parents allowed us to play most games that dealt with shooting.
you are lucky... my parent dont want any violence in the house so....

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 02-19-2011, 05:02 PM

My favorite X-box game would have to be a tie between Bioshock and Bioshock 2, or I guess I could just say I like the Bioshock series. I just really love the music, characters, graphics and storyline. Also oddly enough I HATE first-person shooters but the gameplay for this one is simple and easy to use~ :)

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2011, 08:21 PM

nice :P

FuzzyLumpkin
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM

That's a hard decision.
I really like Lost Odyssey, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and Costume Quest (from the marketplace.) There's a lot of games I haven't played yet though. I have a lot of University work which means I don't get to game much anymore. :(

Edit: I just noticed that I misread the poll, I meant to vote "no". =_=; My parents don't control which games I play, they never have.

Last edited by FuzzyLumpkin; 02-20-2011 at 02:29 AM..

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 02-20-2011, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkin View Post
Edit: I just noticed that I misread the poll, I meant to vote "no". =_=; My parents don't control which games I play, they never have.
Same, my parents will give me questioning looks but they'll just let me play but when I tell my mom about some freaky dreams I have she blames it on the fact that I play horror/scary games at night like Prey or Bioshock, not so much Bioshock though...Prey is scarier/creepier than Bioshock to me.

FuzzyLumpkin
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2011, 11:31 AM

The only time my mother's really - jokingly - complained about a game of mine was when I first started playing Final Fantasy IX. I was quite young at the time and she noticed the swearing in it. She wasn't angry at all, nor did she stop me playing it, I just don't think she expected the profanity.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 02:48 AM

Mass effect Two is my favourite game... But it has shooting, so you might not be allowed to play it. Curious, how old are you, that your parents control what type of game you play?

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
Mass effect Two is my favourite game... But it has shooting, so you might not be allowed to play it. Curious, how old are you, that your parents control what type of game you play?
i am 14 years old...

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:11 AM

My favorite Xbox 360 game is probably Black Ops. Yes, that's a tad cliche but I love it. xD Since I'm 19 years old, my mom can't really dictate what sort of games I play. She's never been able to nor has she ever wanted to. She knows games are extremely important to me (I hope to go into the video game programming field someday) and so she just supports my need for gaming. My step-dad doesn't live with us so he doesn't bother really even trying to understand games lol He's old xP

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-25-2011, 09:48 AM

That kinda makes more sense then. I was only wondering, because once you hit a certain age, (around sixteen usually) parents kinda back off a bit on what kind of games and things you're allowed to play. At fourteen, I'm not surprised they won't let you play some games. I still don't like the ones where blood spurts everywhere usually, and I always turn off lingering gore.