⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 PM

Gather around guys :eager:

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 01:18 PM

YOU can gather around!!!!

----------

should i pst description of trainer and pokemon? huh? should i? now?

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 01:20 PM

Hau, I'm so confused! q__p

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 01:20 PM

*U* *rapeface*

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 01:21 PM

Nooooo! q__p WHY!? WHY do I have cute little panties with hearts on them?!

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 01:21 PM

it's for the guys ofc

hehe

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 01:22 PM

Because only whores join menewsha... ~

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Noooooooooooo!! q__________p *hides behind my giant empoleon*

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

manwhores *U*

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 01:23 PM

Menewhores

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

NOW I WILL POST MY DESCRIPTION SO WE CAN GET GOING

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

<xD Go for it~~

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 01:31 PM

trainer:

Zack:
age: like 17 or 18, too old really for doing what he does
favorite pokemon: he really cares more about the balls than the pokemon in themselves but he likes to fill his balls up with pokemons
hometown: verdanturf town
Hobby: to collect pokéballs and eating marschmallows
other facts: is stupid and arrogant and had a stupid accent, always narrowing his eyes in a creepy way and falling for simple tricks, though suspicious of other trainers

HIS POKEMON:

Name: Hikaru
Species: Raichu
OT: Zack
Ability: static
Item: amulet coin
Personality: Timid (so really she's a wuss and the trainer constanly bullies her)
Relationships: has a love/hate relationship with the Gardevoir "Luna" in the team
Extras: The trainer always wanted her o be a guy and therefor pretends that she is male. Hikaru is therefor very confused because of her timid nature she doesnt really know if she is male or female

TOTALLY

Last edited by Shinigamizak; 02-28-2011 at 01:49 PM..

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 01:36 PM

Name: Bon-J
Lives: SnowPoint City, in a little cozy cottage <3
Personality: Likes violence and beating up those pokémon who fail her. So you better not. She has very little patient and a very bad language. She dun take no shit from no trash, and tends to steal things from other trainers. Beware before she knocks down your team with a horde of Ultraballs.

Team!!!11twelve._.

Pineapple: An Ambipom that is very uncomfortable with his situation on Bon-J's team, and seems to be surrounded by idiots/madmen. Often tries to sort things out, and is very shy. Though most of the time he stands in the shadows and is forgotten.

Ability: pick up (PFFF)
Item: Depends DUH

Scythe: Is a very big Typhlosion who is very curious about mostly everything. He likes to stare at people, pokemon, rocks, babies, you name it. He's extremely oblivious about Pineapple's crush on him. He's a kind soul but not very smart.

Ability: Blaze
Item: Charcoal

Boris: Boris is a retarded Lanturn, he mostly sits around and does random noises, while eating on whatever is close. He's really kind, but has very strong feelings, therefor is easily upset. And it's very hard to communicate with him because he mostly just says "derp".

Ability: Volt Absorb (Fuck yeah)
Item: Mystic water, sometimes Nevermeltice, depends on occassion

Lloyd: A Dragonite with energy enough for ten Ninjask's (for those of you who aren't pokémon smart as me, Shedinjas are the fastest pokémon of all~). He is very unpredictable and will do exactly the opposit of what you say, no matter what it is. It's dangerous being near him.

Ability: Inner focus
Item: Dragon fang

Nalle: The smallest one on the team, a Teddiursa. But don't let his looks fool you, he's one hell of a monster in battle. And he's strong, he will remind you of that! About every tenth second. Is very small and annoying, and might use earthquake if you piss him off too bad.

Ability: Quick feet
Item: Quick claw

Are, Imma dump Dumpling, so we'll just put in someone else on the team here....

Suicune!

Suicune is good looking and he knows it. And he knows also he is better than you. Running along in his fields, with sparkles after his swirling tail, he will run into your heart. Or into your fist, it depends on your taste in men. He's pretty faggy but it's the way you like him.

Ability: Pressure
Item: None, he's freeeeee!

Last edited by Bon-J; 02-28-2011 at 01:48 PM..

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 01:36 PM

Name: Hachi
Lives: In a luxury house in the resort area
Personality: Push-over, weak, crybaby but has the biggest heart ever and spoils her pokémon to no end.

Team

Grazel: Her first pokémon. An empoleon that is pretty much a lazy bastard. All his moves are HM which makes him feel kind of like a HM-slave. A bit grumpy towards Hachi.
Ability: Torrent. Item: Amulet coin (CUS WE NEEDS THA MONEYS!)

Mathie: A perverted, sneaky roserade. If he were a human he would be a gangster carrying a bat. He's the kind of guy that likes to torture his victims and slowly drain their energy. Sort of in a relationship with Seph.
Ability: Natural cure (nothing can hurt him...) Item: Big root

Seph: A jolly, ignorant and a bit mischievous luxray. Loves to stalk people like pray. A bit stupid, naive and ignorant but he always thinks the best of people and love to socialize.
Ability: Intimidate (F34R HIM!) Item: Magnet

Grath: THE biggest wuss ever. He's a rapidash and is supposed to be mild with good endurance but he's got no backbone and thus he's freaked out by the smallest of things. If he ever tried he could do a lot of things but he's just not man enough... and that hurts his pride...
Ability: Run away (HAHAHAHA!) Item: Fire plate

Miril: A modest though grumpy gardevoir. He loaths a LOT of things but makes sure not to show it. However, if there's something he does not approve of he makes sure to tell you at least once. Somewhat high and mighty. One and only weakness: cuteness. (always carries around a odd incense everywhere)
Ability: Trace (he steals it D: ) Item: Odd incense

Derth: A big and headstrong togekiss. He doesn't take shit from ANYONE, but tries to avoid violence if possible. If he likes you he's very friendly and gentle. Somewhat lazy...
Ability: Serenade grace. Item: Razor claw

Last edited by Hachiseiko; 02-28-2011 at 01:44 PM..

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 01:55 PM

*Random forest where there are alot of pokemons we all hate*

Zack were sitting with his back against a tree. He had taken his 5 bags off and placed them beside him. He was drinking a little out of his hip flask. I guess it was water... but you never know....

Hikaru were sitting beside him, hoping to get som fluids too.

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 01:59 PM

Hachi's walking through the forest trying not to bump into people as her pokémon are pretty worn out and she's tired of EVERY SINGLE person wanting a battle as soon as she comes within a range of a few meters. She sighs and takes a look back at her pokémon. "Are you doing all right?" Everyone but Grath seems fine, he's a few seconds away from a mental breakdown...

"Good then! C': >" They're all used to Grath...

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 02:03 PM

Bon-J was walking through the forest not far away from the two others, little did they know they were closing in on each other = _= Was humming to herself on a melody she had made up herself, as he walked with determined steps. As usual, she always took long ways around the trainers that wanted to challenge her, since she couldn't be assed to battle.

Pineapple was not far behind her, keeping distance on purpose. The other pokemons were in their balls, only him were as usual the one dragged around to take care of her. He was tired of walking and longed for his cozy premierball...

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 02:06 PM

Zack was hungry and started thinking about making a fire for his Lunch. He started to search through his backpack for some edible stuff... Though it was hard finding anything because there wasn't much space left for food since he had shopped some new pokéballs in the last town. "oh!" he found a can of corn. "mmm, fresh yellow yummy corn, oh how i like you... i, ... i like..." *drools*

Hikaru took the opportunity to take a sip from the flask while Zack wasn't looking. IT TASTED FUNNY

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 02:11 PM

All of a sudden Seph goes all stiff and stares on the road ahead. "................... food o__o" He can smell Zack's corn. Both Grazel and Derth looks up with the same face. "Food? o___o"

Hachi, being the gullible and naive idiot she is, thinks they're just hungry. "Aaaaw... Don't worry I'll-" And they're all gone. "........ qAAAAp"

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 02:18 PM

Pineapple twitched his ears slightly, hearing something resembling a rumble. Stretching out and grabbing Bon-J's shirt, he made her stop to listen.

"What's it now, if we keep on walking we're soon out. We're not taking a break!"

"..." Pulled his hand over his face sighing heavily. He never got through to her! Tried to gesture at the source of the noise.

"=____=" She grabbed his tail and practically dragged him along behind her now.

"TT____TT" Just gave up...

Shinigamizak
Zakarias

Old 02-28-2011, 02:22 PM

Zack *looked up, suspiciously narrowing his eyes.* *he could feel a threat.... a threat to his beutiful wonderful yummy corn...* Whoever it is that are approiching.... my pokemon will defeat them and protect my food... *talking to himself*

Hikaru was sometimes surprised over the sixth sense his/her trainer posessed. Unlucky that he was too stupid to understad himself that he had something special... and it seemed to only work when it was about his pokéballs or his food... *Hikaru started to feel a little funny in its head... it shook its head a little to get rid of the unpleasant feeling*

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 02:28 PM

Hachi tried to catch up with her pokémon running away from her.
"Nooooooooo! q___p Wait for me! Where are you going, guys!? GUYS?!"

All her pokémon were running like crazy(except for Miril, who ran with dignity, and Grath, who did not...) until they crashed into a trainer and her pokémon. The only one who didn't fall over was Miril. He was just standing there with a neutral face in front of the chaos.

Bon-J
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 02:32 PM

Kept on dragging her Ambipom along the road, before she also heard the rumbling noise. Turning around she saw the big mass of Pokémon running against them, and Pineapple gesturing widely and giving out cries to signal to her to GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD. But only one thing went through her head
"Sweet, let's collect them Pineap- " But got run down before she even got a hold of her pokeballs

Lying trampled on the bottom of the heavy bodies, he kind of felt his tailbone crack. Oh, my dear premier ball... How I miss you...

Hachiseiko
Just might be poison...

Old 02-28-2011, 02:43 PM

Grath: "Oh, oh, oh...! Oh...! q_____p Ooooooooh!! TT___________TT" He carefully steps off, trying NOT to set anything on fire.
Derth: (The biggest heaviest one I guess) "Oh.... .__. Sorry..."
Seph: Crushed somewhere on the bottom. @___@
Mathie: "Oh, god damn it... ;;;;;; ¤¤" He tries to get out and get all the annoying people to STOP TOUCHING HIM.
Grazel: "............. =u=" Also quite fat and finds this rather nice...
Miril: "................................................. ....... .___." (You're all boneheads)