Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-07-2011, 03:05 AM

The World that we once knew is now a Burnt out wasteland, with endless swamps and Deserts. But in the Midst of this world there are People who now Fight for Survival in areanas. They fight for Scrap metal and Oil so they can Buy the Food and Supplies to live on this world, how do they fight you ask? They used Battle rigs. Upgraded Battle Cars, used for Duels and combat in the Areanas, So are you gonna Fight or die? Lets see how tough you are!.

Here are the rules

1. No godmoding. I am god

2. Dont go Ballistic on parts, making them virtually indestructable.

3. Dont have Extreamly Strong cars or say that your Car is made of thick armor is fast.

4. Mail me profiles and if accepted, post them yourself.

here are the Profiles. Now there are a couple of classes to choose from : Mechanic, Bandit, Juggernaut, Speedy, and Gladiator.

Mechanic Class - They Are pretty much the Most Layed back of the Battlers, They use Repairing and Protection during there battles and Also Strike with moves that seep and slowly tear you apart.

Bandit class - They are the Theifs of the World, They Pretty much steal parts from beaten Battlers and use them to theyre advantage, but they prefer Plasma and lazor Weapons to Anti Armor and Bullet weapons.

Juggernaut class - Juggernauts are the Tanks in the field, While they have Strong armor and Weapons, they are increadbly slow and simple, If they are taken by surprise or if you use the Right meneuvers, they dont stand a chance.

Speedy class - Speedys are the quickest of the quick, They use Quick reload weapons and Light armor so they can dodge enemy attacks, though smart they are realitivly weak and can be taken down easily if they get careless.

Gladiator Class - Gladiators are somewere in the middle between Juggernaut and Speedy, they use a Mixture of Weapons and Armor and Are probly the most common you see in this world.

here are the skeletons.

Name:
Class :
Pic :
Car pic : [The car dosent need to look armored, that you can describe in the arsonal]

here is my guy

Name : Uthane
Car name and Arsonal : Sucker punch : It has a Mixture of Stunning weapons and Hard hitting plasma weapons.
Class : Mechanic
Pic :
Car pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 03-15-2011 at 12:33 AM..

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 12:30 AM

Open And Accepting!

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 01:28 AM

Name: Bielle Knight
Car Name and Arsonal : Black Cat, use lazers over any other weapon, carries a pistol with her just in case.
Class : Bandit
Pic :
Car pic :

Name: Knightona Knight
Car Name and Arsonal : Black She-Demon, uses plasma guns than lazers, carries a plasma sword
Class : Bandit
Pic :
Car pic :

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 01:38 AM

Uthane Was Driving fast ahead of Two Bandits, Firing his stunning weapons, then He pulled out his head set and laughed "Hahaha! you dont stand a chance!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 01:51 AM

Bielle fired her lasers at the mechanic dodging his attacks, "Sure we will." she said will her head set on her head. She turned to her sister, Knightona and started to attack. "Going on a head." Bielle said to her.

Knightona sped ahead and continued firing her plasma guns, "I will get you." she said im her head set speedy up to him.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 01:54 AM

He turned on the Gauss Turret Mount on his back "Eat Gauss Bitch! no way am I letting you jack my ride!" I fire the gauss turret at the one catching up

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 02:07 AM

Knightona saw the gauss turrent coming towards her fast. She jumped in the air and fired plasma at his car's tires.

Bielle dodges then attacks with her lasers attacking the back of the car.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 02:14 AM

When My car started taking hits, I turned on the Tool box Jack and it started repairing the back "You wont beat me!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 04:35 AM

Bielle keeps shooting at the car then hits the tires of the car causing it to crash nearby. Knightona started to worry for the man hoping that he was alright, while Bielle was too busy stopping in front of him.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 11:32 AM

I stop the car "Grr they Aint taking her." I reach into the back and Grab my last line of defensive, A Plasma Rifle, then I jump out of the car and put it on my back "Dont think your touching my Sucker Punch"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM

Bielle pointed her laser pistol at the mechanic, "You're tougher than we thought. No hard feelings hun." she said walking closer to the mechanic.

Knightona looked at the ground as she started to focus again as she took out her plasma sword, "We're really sorry about this." she said walking slowly towards him as way.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2011, 09:11 PM

Smiles as they approach "You shouldnt have left your bikes " I jump into my car, Turn on the Gauss Turret, and Blast both of theyre Bikes with charged Gauss rounds

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-16-2011, 12:01 AM

Bielle and Knightona watched as the mechanic fired at their bikes, "Uh oh." they both said as their bike went in defensive and started to speed off towards Bielle and Knightona, carrying them away from the mechanic.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2011, 12:25 AM

They fought the Inevitable, The gauss round blasted both of the Front wheels of theyre bikes "Yee haawww!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-16-2011, 01:39 AM

Bielle gasped lightly as the blast makes her and Knightona's explore, "Damn it, that mechanic will pay." she said shooting the cars bumper then the wndows. "Stop sis, you'll kill him if you keep firing like that." Knightona said lowing her sister's weapon.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2011, 02:25 AM

I step out of my car and hold out my hand "You know the rules of when your dueling on the road, The Victor either gets 500 scrap or 1 oil"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-16-2011, 11:50 PM

Bielle looks at the mechanic then at her bike, "I don't have either." she said looking at her sister. Knightona looked on her bike and took out 1 oil and gave it to the mechanc, "Here, it's yours." she sad getting back on her bike.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2011, 02:29 AM

I see how sad they are about the bikes and Sigh "For an Extra oil, Il take your Bikes to make repairs"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-17-2011, 12:51 PM

Bielle and Knightona looked at the mechanic. "Y-You would do that? For us?" Knightona asked looking the mechanic. Bielle looked at the mechanic then folded her arms. "Alright, we'll give you an extra oil if you help us. Lead the way." she said walking to her bike and held the handle bars.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2011, 07:19 PM

I attach each of the bikes to my car by hooks then I enter the car and disable the locks on the doors "Get in"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 AM

Knightona and Bielle walked to the car and opened the door. Knightona sat in the front seat while Bielle sat in the back. "Ma-May I ask why you wish to he-help us?" Knightona asked looking at him.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2011, 11:40 AM

You see me entering some odd code in an odd mechanism on the car "Reasons of my own"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-18-2011, 12:34 PM

Knightona watched as the mechanic typed in a code, "May I ask for your name, I-I d-don't think it would be nice to call mechanic." she said looking at him. Bielle then replied "Yeah, it would make sense if you had a name." she said leaning back and crossed her legs.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 PM

Name: Dimitri
Car Name and Arsonal: SteamPunk: Mini Tesla and miniguns
Class : Speedy
Pic :
Car pic : [

Dimitri was simply driving along when he saw a battle going on. He didn't personally involve himself with street battles but he enjoyed watching them. He drove on a road not too far away and watched the battle unfold. When it was over, he saw that the man, obviously a mechanic, took the two girls, both thieves, bike onto the back of his car and let them inside. It wasn't odd for people to play for keeps but it wasn't normally done in a battle with a mechanic, they love their rides too much. It kept his distance.

(Question, would they have competitions? official competitions I mean)

Andraus

Old 03-19-2011, 12:32 AM

[do you mean like Tournements? well yea, thats where they earn major Oil and scrap]

"The Names Ulthane, Champion Mechanic of Scrapton"