Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 PM

Besides the fact that this game is awesome I'm having a little problem with a level called 10. On this particular level of the game you are confronted with two spinning blue haired fan girls doing their best to attack Mr. Mayor's house. No matter WHAT I've tried to do, all different combos and varieties I've thought of, I can't seem to stop the 2nd of the two fan girls from getting past my vast armies of balloons, pies and nets. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance for the help.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 03-12-2011, 02:49 PM

I've managed it a couple of times. But you need to ignore the net throwers and pie throwers and just stick with the balloons. All over the place. Preferably with a large radius in which they attack. But even then it doesn't always work for me. :P

BTW- I moved your thread from computers and gaming to the info desk, which is where mene related questions should be asked. :3

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 03-12-2011, 03:24 PM

You know the area right in front of the house? The path on the bottom, then it goes right to top on the screen, then travels left to the house? Put a bunch of people between the two paths. That way, they can hit twice. Also do what Melody said, too, put them all over the place.