Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 03-10-2011, 03:29 AM

"Belle and Mermaid Ariel"

Ariel decides that today she will venture off alone without Flounder whom is really sick and staying home with Sebastian. She wanted to explore this new area she heard about but wasn't really sure all of what to expect. So she quickly gets her things in her bag and brings something to put over her shoulders as she swims off towards where the map had shown.

Venturing out and letting the map slip away she swims up to the surface of a cave like area and looks around, not what she was expecting. Diving back under she thinks to herself out loud "Now if I were a new place, where would I be" (even though that question is a bit ironic lol) Looking around she saw something shimmer, something which she'd never had seen before. She swims over to it and feels it start to get colder and colder in the water.

Breaking to the surface of the water she sees a lovely house not too far away but is too cold to go any further towards it and floats back under the water now unconcious. Hours passed as rain turned to snow and ice covering the lake, she floated near the top against the ice and trapped underneath it with her lovely red hair flowing from side to side slowly around her head.

(You could have beast help break the ice lol it would make him aware of the situation)

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-17-2011, 10:57 PM

It was cold outside, but Belle was getting tired of sitting around the castle watching the snow. She sighed heavily as Lumiere hopped on to the end table next to her chair, "What is wrong, mon cher?" he asked.
"Oh nothing...I'm just bored, stuck inside like this," she said with another sigh. She stood and twirled her way to the window to stare out on the grounds once more. As she looked out at the starkness of the black and white landscape, something caught her eye, "What is that..." she said, more to herself than anyone, "There's something red in the pond," she went to the mantle to retrieve a pair of opera glasses so she could get a better look. Holding them to her eyes she found the red spot once again. She let out a gasp and threw them onto the chair. "Lumiere, get the Beast! There's someone trapped under the ice!" Without waiting for a response she ran from the room, gathered herself into a wool cloak, and dashed out the door. As she ran towards the pond she stopped for just a moment at the shed to beg the gardener (who was a rather sturdy shovel) for his help. He agreed as soon as he heard the situation and she carried him at a sprint.

She reached the pond and at the gardener's instruction began hacking away at the ice around the girl. "Hold on!" she shouted, not caring that she likely couldn't be heard through the ice. After a minute or two the Beast came bounding from the castle towards them with Lumiere in tow. Belle quickly moved aside as the Beast began gashing the thick ice with his strong claws. As Belle looked on, worried, he was able to crack a hole large enough to extract the girl from the freezing water. He gently scooped her from the pond as Belle whispered frantically, "Please don't be dead...please don't be dead..." over and over. As he pulled her out completely, everyone caught their breath. The beautiful red-haired girl had a fish's tail from the waist down.
"A mermaid!" Lumiere said, awed.
Belle broke the spell as she dashed to the mermaid's side and threw her wool cloak over her. She checked her pulse and held her hand above her mouth. Her pulse was sluggish, but she was still breathing. Belle looked up, "Beast, help me! We need to get her warm, quickly!"
The Beast nodded, scooped up the strange creature now wrapped in a cloak, and quickly loped back to the castle.

When they all got inside Belle began directing the servants to fill a basin with warm water so that they could begin to warm the mysterious visitor before she died from hypothermia. When the bath was filled, Belle carefully took the cloak and nodded to the Beast to lower the girl slowly into the water. "Go see if there are any books on mermaids in the library," she said to him, not looking away from the strange girl. He nodded and left silently. Belle was alone now with the mermaid. She reached out and gently brushed the beautiful red hair away from the girl's face. It glittered, covered in ice crystals. It looked strange, the frozen crystals on the locks of fire. She leaned close and rested her warm forehead against the mermaid's frozen one, "Please don't die," she whispered as a small tear leaked from her eye and dropped to the mermaid's cheek.

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 03-29-2011 at 02:04 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-12-2011, 01:35 AM

(lol the beast is helping, tahts new XD)

After awhile, Ariel got her color of complexion back, the water had warmed her up but she was more of a salt water type. The beast came back and showed Belle the book "It says that mermaids live in sea water with salt that helps them to survive, but, they're only mythological creatures..." the beast stopped dead in his sentence, he had been a myth once too until the curse took effect. Lately he had became kinder and that eased the tension around the house. As long as he did good and didn't do bad, his rose and life would surive. If it should wither, then so should his health, as it now was strong and radiant as the mermaid that laid in front of them.

(sorry so short)

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 04-12-2011, 02:35 AM

Belle raised an eyebrow as the Beast told her the creature in front of her was "mythical". She didn't say anything as she watched him catch himself. She sighed, "Do we have enough salt in the kitchen to make the water a little... healthier...for her? She is looking better, but she still isn't waking up," she ran a hand nervously through her hair, not sure what she should do. Lumière, who had been listening, chimed in, "I believe we have a number of salt bags in the cellar. I believe the Master would be best suited to carrying them...?" he hesitated for a moment, watching for the Beast's reaction. He simply huffed and nodded shortly, turning with a flourish and leaving for the cellar. Lumière took one last look at the two women, concerned, and followed him out.

((No worries, mine is too...))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-23-2011, 03:58 AM

(ok graduated yesturday and am willing to keep this going if you want to as well)

Ariel was dreaming about where she wound up, she was freezing though, the water she swam in was colder than she had expected it and yes even mermaids can get cold. But what she didn't know was that she was in a room of non-merpeople. Beast had found the bags with much luck and brought two bags upstairs putting them next to Belle "These enough?" right now the beast just wanted to eat his dinner soon.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 AM

((I feel your pain. I graduate in two weeks. I would love to continue =^_^=))

"They should be fine, thank you." She stood and ripped one open, scooping out handfuls of crystals and releasing them into the water. After emptying one of the bags she swirled the water with her hands to dissolve the salt. She sat back and sighed, not knowing what else to do.
The Beast placed a paw on her shoulder, "You should come down and eat something," he said.
Belle shook her head and put her small hand on top of his paw, "No, I want to wait until she wakes up. You go eat, I know you're hungry," she looked up at him and smiled, "I'll be fine, promise."
With a hesitant nod, the Beast left and she was once again alone with the strange girl. Every once in awhile she would swirl the water again, or add a bit more warm water from the pot left by the servants.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 05:58 PM

Ariel stirred a little, she wasn't sure why the water felt so warm and calming when the last time she felt it, it was cold, freezing cold that felt like ice against her bare skin. He red hair had a slight glow to it, as if the sun was shining upon it; slowly she woke up, most would freak when out of their own nature, but, she seemed to have more curiosity here than anything else. "Where am I?" she asked looking around and then looking at the odd shaped object that she was laying in. The water had salt in it and for that she was glad, but, she seemed a bit frightened being in a place without a lot of water to surround her.

(Omg I am so so sorry, I somehow didn't get this one to reply to or something, I found it while looking through my rps unanswered and uh well, if you want to continue or not please say so. I know its been like forever)

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 09-21-2011, 07:19 PM

A relieved smile spread across Belle's face as the mermaid opened her eyes, "You're safe. You're in my home. We found you frozen under the ice in the lake," her smile faded a little, "You almost died...what were you doing in there?!" she scolded gently. She added a little more warm water to the tub and stirred it with her hand, "Scared me half to death..."

((I would love to continue!))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 03:52 AM

"Sorry, I was swimming and found a new place to explore, its what I do" Ariel spoke trying to remember but at this moment she was too cold "Where is the ocean?" Ariel asked looking around seeing nothing but the tub water she was in, she didn't even know she was in a tub "Oh wow, everything is so strange" her face lit up with excitement and she moved to where she was almost face to face with Belle and now on her stomach "Sorry I scared you"

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 09-28-2011, 06:19 AM

Belle's heart fluttered as the mermaid came so close and switched moods so quickly. Nose to nose with her, she blinked a couple times before a smile spread across her face as well. The girl's excitement was infectious, "That's alright, I'm just glad you're okay!" she chuckled a little, "Sounds exciting, exploring new places," her expression turned thoughtful, "The ocean is a long way off...and I have no idea how you went from the ocean all the way here. And how you ended up in the lake...I don't know how it could be connected to the ocean!" she sat back on her knees, trying to think. She was glad to have another girl in the house, but what would she do now? It couldn't be comfortable for her in the tub, not after living in the ocean, but what other choice was there? She couldn't put her back in the lake, that would be murder! She was at a loss and realized she probably looked strange, staring into space. Also, she was being rude, "Oh! I'm so sorry! My name is Belle," she held out her hand.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 06:45 PM

Ariel took it a bit hesitant "I'm Ariel, uh, would you help me up a bit" Ariel had a shell like necklace give to her by her father after the whole first ordeal with Ursula when she was a baby. "I wouldn't want to stay in your uh whatever this is all the time, that would be rude" Ariel spoke remembering the guy she fell in loved with after she turned human once and then found him with another girl on land while she was a mermaid for quite some time.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 09-29-2011, 07:47 AM

"Um, sure," Belle stood to get better leverage and gently wrapped her arms around Ariel's waist. She easily lifted the girl out of the water and sat her on the edge of the tub, "Is that better? What will we do now? I certainly don't want to trap you here in my bath, but what else can you do? Won't you die if you aren't in the water?" while she didn't know much about merfolk, she did know a lot about fish, and water was essential.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-29-2011, 06:06 PM

"That is true but my father gave me this necklace, he called it an amulet of changing, i think I know what he meant by this now" Ariel spoke and began to singing higher and higher until it sounded more like a mermaid's calling. Her body began to shimmer and then glow in a light not too bright as you could see her mermaid tail turn into legs, her hair covering her body as it faded and she lost balance falling "So I was right when my father said this was an amulet of changing, he said my mother had one too" Ariel sat up, her hair covering the top half of her but not her lower half as she sat there with her legs folded to the side.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 09-29-2011, 09:19 PM

A bright blush warmed Belle's face as the lovely girl sat naked before her. As butterflies danced in her stomach, she turned her face away and spoke without looking up, "That's...impressive!" she stuttered a little, trying to collect herself and calm her flusteration. The feelings threatening to overwhelm her were sudden and new. She vaguely realized that she was attracted to the strange girl, Arial. But that was ridiculous! She had to get ahold of herself, these feelings were silly. And besides, the girl wasn't out of danger yet. A deep breath or two later, she thought to pick up a fluffy white towel. She held it out to the girl without looking at her, "Here, would you um...like to wear this? Then we can go up to my room and find you something more...comfortable. You're probably still cold and confused. We'll get you in front of a fire with a blanket and some tea,"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 PM

Ariel took the towel, at least she knew what it was, otherwise she would look at it confused about how you would wear it. She wrapped it around her as she moved her sunrise red hair out of the way to wrap it around her. Standing up she gained her balance and spoke "I believe this works, it is a bit colder without clothes, huh" Ariel looked around not seeing a room "So where is this room of yours?" she asked just being innocently curious.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 09-30-2011, 01:18 AM

With her covered, Belle felt calm enough to look back at the girl, "Yeah it is. It's the dead of winter here!" she held out her hand, "Follow me, my room is just upstairs."

She lead Arial down richly decorated hallways, past candles and paintings and suits of armor that watched as they passed. Belle was used to the castle's denizens and paid them no mind. Up a flight of stairs behind an unassuming door they reached Belle's room. A small fire burned in her fireplace and effectively took the edge off the chill, "Here we are," she smiled.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-30-2011, 02:47 AM

Ariel took the girl's warm hand in hers, which was probably cold to her. She followed her into the room and Ariel stared at everything along the way being guided. "Wow its so wonderful" Ariel exclaimed wondering what everything was and wanted to adventure off but first she should get dressed. "Is this where you live?"

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 10-02-2011, 10:16 AM

"Yeah. It's not a bad place to stay. At least, I like it here," she began to rummage in a dresser, "Feel free to sit down on the bed, it's usually nice and warm," she smiled back over her shoulder. After a moment of searching she came up with a dark green dress that would set off her lovely red hair. Luckily the girl was about her size, so the dress should fit. She held it out, offering it to Arial "Do you like it?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-02-2011, 05:26 PM

Ariel sat down until a a dress was found for her and she looked at it "Oh wow, its so beautiful" and long, she thought it would work out well enough as she let the towel drop to the floor as the dress was covering the front of her. Beast walked in as he normally didn't knock "Belle, did she wake?" the beast stopped at where he was when he saw Ariel from the side but nothing important could be seen, only the fact that she was naked made him stop, turn around, and walk out of the door closing it. "Oh!" Ariel exclaimed "Who was that?" she had never seen a beast like creature outside of the water.