Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 03-13-2011, 03:00 AM

~*~*~ :heart: Questing: Sailor Moon! :heart: ~*~*~

Edit 3/4/12: Decided it would just be easier to buy VJ instead of Special Delivery. So I bought it. ;3

Edit 3/3/12: Bought Yumeh plush!

Edit 2/8/12: Organizing my list a bit, adding Yumeh plush (because it makes a great Luna) and updating my current inventory list.

Edit 2/7/12: OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED! I requested a name change...and it happened! Now my name fits my account mood/theme exponentially better! I guess I should include that in my list so I'm updating it. I'm so happy~

Edit 2/4/12: Bought Classic Movie Night the moment it came out. I saw it and I had to have it. That background is too perfect for my theme, and the lips and sparkles are to die for. I'd been looking for a night time background ANYWAY so I had the right amount of money at the right time.

Edit 1/23/12: Bought Team Floaties! Wow, only 4 items left. ;)
Edit 1/19/12: Part 2: OMG! I BOUGHT DIANA'S GRACE! I thought it would take so much longer! I'm ecstatically happy! :drool:
Edit 1/19/12: I bought Luuuv Guru! One big one down! 5 big ones to go! I also added two smaller items, that I'll hopefully have in a few days time.
Edit 1/13/12: I've happily reached the point where the outfits themselves are done. I simply need my wings for Eternal Sailor Moon, and my various BG/Atmosphere items. Still a long way to go, but I'm hopeful!
Edit 1/11/12: Well I kind of went on a mini-hiatus there for a while. Sorry. I've been back on Mene for a few weeks now so I decided to pick up my old quest thread again. I'm still very much so interested in completing these avatars and I am working hard playing games. I've done a bit of re-evaluation with the state of my inventory and made a few changes with the overall Sailor Moon look. I also added a new section for civilian dress, a.k.a. a Usagi Tsukino-esque outfit. Look below for more details. Also, sadly the items I have left are the most expensive. I guess I'll just have to be patient with the finishing touches.
Edit: So I decided that I should go all out. I'm currently going to go for Sailor Moon Classic, Super Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Moon. This means I have quite a few more items to get, but I think it's worth it. I've already gotten Classic and Super items, but I still have some accessories and a lot of Eternal Sailor Moon items to get. I have a lot of money to get now! The wings I need for Eternal Sailor Moon are expensive! Oh well, hopefully I'll get enough gold one day. *Gets started! >_>*

Items I'm Questing:

Classic +:

Star Catcher ~ 4,906 g

Super:

:heart:

Eternal:

Civilian:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items I've Obtained:

Name Change (from dragon_1212xp to Kawaii Tsukino)

Classic +:

The VJ
Yumeh Plush
Classic Movie Night
Team Floaties
Love Potion No. 9
Diana's Grace
Bustier of True Love
Single Red Rose
The Luuuv Guru
True Love Staff
Berry Fluffy Hairpuffs
Gold Ruby Decor Tiara
Royal Earrings of Artemis
Jeweled Bows - Red
Jeweled Bows - Pink
Red Gumball Choker
Snowy Fluffy Shoulder Ruffs
Dita Ice Silk Corset
Night White Olympic Halter Top
Teeny Blue Skirt
White and Red Space Gloves
Santa Kicking Boots
Pink Striped Bathing Bloomers
Lovey Dovey Red Heels

Super:

Ice Queen Protectress
Gold Mariachi Belt
Ice Bustle Bow
Gold Space Skirt

Eternal:

Yellow Bowtie
Jeweled Bows - Yellow
Fondant Fluffy Shoulder Ruffs
White and Red Long Space Gloves
Mod Belt
Fake Flutters
Red Teenie Skirt
Basic Sapphire Bike Shorts
Snow Kicking Boots
Candy Cane Striped Stockings
Lovey Dovey White Heels

Last edited by Kawaii Tsukino; 03-16-2012 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Update

watercrystal1000
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 07:39 PM

heeheee cute avi good luck!
im currently working on a dream avi to:D

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Thanks! I also wish you the best of luck on your own avatar :heart: Your avatar looks cute so far anyway~ I hope you get it to your dream status soon!

Novariko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Novariko Send a message via MSN to Novariko

Old 03-14-2011, 09:15 AM

It looks pretty awesome so far! You're so close, good luck getting the rest that you need :D

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 03-14-2011, 10:19 PM

Thanks, I'm doing my best to make a good cosplay! :heart:

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 03-22-2011, 11:04 AM

My Super Sailor Moon cosplay is now done! Classic Sailor Moon is done too! Now that those cosplays are done, I can move on to Eternal Sailor Moon...that one is going to take me a while. :C I am still hopeful that I will be able to do it. :heart:

Last edited by Kawaii Tsukino; 03-22-2011 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: typo

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 01-12-2012, 03:53 AM

Updated! (...after quite a long hiatus...sorry!) This thing's basically been completely reorganized.

Neora
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Scepter of Order would fit to Sailor Moon Avatar ;) It similar to her scepter

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:10 AM

Aww, but I like my current staff so much! :eager: Why would I use something else? :P

Neora
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2012, 01:44 PM

I just suggested You this item ^^ Actualy if You dont want it its ok ^^

EDIT: Don't You want try make Sailor Cosmos avatar? sample 1, sample 2. I don't remember if she was in anime but she was in manga for 1000% :)

Last edited by Neora; 01-12-2012 at 02:01 PM..

Kawaii Tsukino
Hello~! What's Up?

Old 01-12-2012, 08:35 PM

I'd like to make all Senshi one day, even ones like Sailor Luna from PGSM and Sailor Astarte from Sera Myu, but right now I'm just focused on the main character. There's a lot of backgrounds that I'd like to get first because I like a complete feel to my avis, which are expensive for someone like me. :boogie:

:offtopic: I'm excited for book 3, since it's coming out next week. The old manga is crap compared to the new one!